Start by marking “Baby of the Beast (Mate of the Beast, #4)” as Want to Read:
Baby of the Beast (Mate of the Beast, #4)

Baby of the Beast

(Mate Of The Beast #4)

She's damaged. Broken. Alone.
After being captured by the evil Krezlians not once but twice, nightmares haunt Iris whenever she closes her eyes. She’s finally safe now, but she can’t enjoy her freedom. Not with Zeon dead. He was her light in the darkness, her reason to live despite the horrific experiments at the hands of her captors. He vowed that they would get out toget
Published March 12th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Baby of the Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby of the Beast

Start your review of Baby of the Beast (Mate of the Beast, #4)
Kelly
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
One of the big, gray Ezak-X aliens hooks up with a human while they're captives of the Krezlians and THINGS HAPPEN. Things that result in babies. Then Iris gets rescued and she thinks Zeon is dead and ...well, she doesn't do so well. Because, you know, she and Zeon have the sexy-time buddy thing going on.

Except, Zeon isn't dead and as soon as he gets free he heads out to find the lady who fired up all his senses. Probably the thing that complicates the situation most (besides having Zeon presume
Space Cowgirl
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Escape From The Krezlians🐊💉🔪🔫

ADULT Alpha Alien👽Romance💕 and Adventure🔪🔫 with Multiple Abductions.

Zeon🐺💪👊, a huge Ezak-X alien, and human woman Iris💃, are in the nasty vile clutches of the evil lizard like Krezlian🐊. The Krezlian🐊 are DNA manipulators and have been doing cruel testing💉and experiments🔪 on Iris. They put her in with horned warrior Zeon🐺💪👊, a product of their manipulations, to mate with him and produce a baby👶.

ARC Provided by Booksprout🌱
I also got this ebook with KU.

The very beginni
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
This novel was well written and edited, with few if any typos that I caught. The world building is interesting, with the Krezlian menace being quite overtly menacing in this installment of the series, I believe even more menacing than the previous novels in this series. The characterization is competent, with both the hero and heroine of this novel being vibrant, sympathetic individuals. The romantic relationship development in this novel was well balanced with the adventure and action sequences ...more
Jaynie Hatton
Mar 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Trama, how do you deal with it?

All of us have had some sort of trama. You may have had an accident, you may have fought in a war, you may have found yourself in situations where there was no good decision available to you just a less terrible decision, all of these and many more are trama. I my personal situation I spent 7 years feeling like I had a no power over my own body. I was fortunate I was eventually able to leave that environment. However, this is the important part and the part I belie
JML
Mar 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Zeon and Iris

I've enjoyed most of these stories , there is something about the Ezak-X that I find very appealing I'm always rooting for them to find love and kill as many of their lizard like makers as they can. 💖Poor Iris from the beginning she's kidnapped 3 separate times and it's only do to her chance meeting with zeon u after her second kidnapping that she is rescued one and for all. Zeon deserted the military because he was disillusioned and adding believe anyone truly wanted he and the re
Christina Standridge
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Iris is kidnapped three times by the Krezlians and rescued three times luckily. She is thrown into a cell with Zeon, an Ezak-X. When she is rescued the second time she finds out that she is pregnant with Zeons child. She believes that he is dead when he is not found with other survivors. She and other rescued woman are heading back to Earth. Zeon escaped from the Krealians and arrives just before the ship leaves and finds Iris. She is glad that he is alive and tells him that she is pregnant. He' ...more
Margaret
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Iris is thrown in a different cell with the horned Alien Zeon.
Iris had been captured by the Krezlians and rescued, but then traveling on a ship they capture her again. After another round of torture she is surprised when she is not taken to her cell but to a different one and she wonders what new torture they have for her now. The cell she is thrown in has only a very dim light but she becomes aware that she is not alone. As her eyes adjust to the low light she sees the huge horned figure of an
Barbara Hanson
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Iris is once again a prisoner of the Krezlians, a lizard-like alien that likes to experiment on other aliens. She is thrown into a cell with another prisoner, an Ezak-X called Zeon.
Zeon was rescued from the Krezlians but he too has been recaptured and is their prisoner. They grow close and support each other during this terrible time of starvation and experiments which seem to weaken them more and more each day.
The Alliance attacks and rescues Iris but Zeon is left behind presumed dead. Then Iri
Goddess of Chaos
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Delightful story about discovering freedom and safety...

Iris and Zeon’s story is a delight. This done in one quick read, which references some characters from other stories, but read as a stand alone to someone new to the series, explores safety, abuse, freedom, and paths of self discovery to, among other things, self confidence.

In life, some lessons are learned the hard way, and while both of these characters do a lot of hard learning in this story, where they end up is remarkable.

I will admit,
Kristine L.
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Iris has the baddest luck. Not kidnapped once by the Krezlian but escaping and getting caught again. Zeon is like a cyborg who had deserted and was captured by the Krezlian while on the run. Zeon and Iris were forced to bread by keeping them in a cell together. They were saved before things when further. Loved the interaction between Zeon and Iris. Super story that moved at a great pace. Can't wait for the next story in this series. I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving ...more
Chelsea Ortiz-Gonzalez
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book very much. But I have loved the entire Ezak-X series, so of course. Zeon and Iris had to overcome so much just to have more than a week together, let alone a lifetime.
My only complaint would be that I wish there was a little more in the beginning showing the buildup of their bond. Not just the dirty scenes, but the actual emotional bonding as well.
Overall I really like it and would recommend.
Happy reading!
Rating 4 stars

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Melody Hillier
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
this is a bit of a dark alien romance with themes of capture, torture and lots of war type fighting. human female Iris is captured and experimented on by Krezlians, Tossed in a cell with Zeon an Ezak-X who vows to care for and protect her and get her free from their captors. .
this was a great read with plenty of emotion and lots of steam.

Tania
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great, the story was well written and the characters are interesting. Once i started I could not put the book down from start to finish you just could not get enough left you wanting more twists and turns with Iris when she found out she was pregnant with Zeons baby.
Thank you for allowing me to review your book.

Jane
Mar 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Iris is a former Trade Negotiator who can't catch a break. She was kidnapped by the Krezlians, tortured and experimented on, rescued and then snatched again. Zeon is a cyborg-like Ezak-X. He had deserted his unit and was captured while on the run. The Krezlians forced them to breed, but fortunately they were rescued before things could go further. This is an exciting story that will wear you out with its twists and turns. Can't wait for Gia's story! ...more
Athena Diven
Mar 12, 2020 rated it liked it
While I enjoyed reading this story, It didn't have quite the grip on me that some of the author's other novels have. I felt that she could have expanded upon how the Ezak-X were liberated and more of the back ground story of how Zeon and Iris came to be together and more of their interaction they had while they were held captive. I guess I just felt there should have been more. I did appreciate that the author had Zeon evolve into a mature and thoughtful adult. ...more
Caroline Doig
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book 4 in the Mate of the Beast series I loved it and I enjoyed Iris’s and Zeon’s story I was hooked, there’s action, adventure, suspense, danger, twists and turns, horrible lizard like aliens, passion and so much more to keep you entertained and turning the pages. I’m not going to give any spoilers because the blurb says it all but I will tell you that this is another amazing addition to this series and I highly recommend this book it’s definitely well worth the read.
Raina Collins
Aug 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fourth book in this sci-fi romance series. The Ezak-X are an alien species that was created by a race that wanted to use them as mindless soldiers. They experimented on them and on humans. Zeon is one of the Ezak-X. Iris is one of the humans that has been kidnapped and experimented on. What are they doing to them and why is not known. The story will show the fight to rescue and stop them. But death and pain will happen to many. Can love be found while trying to survive?
Tammy
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Iris has been captured by the Krezlians twice and the nightmares still haunt her and with Zeon dead she is alone. Then she discovers she is pregnant. Can they survive with out Zeon? Will they have to? Fast paced read with plenty of drama, suspense and steam. I liked the characters and the story is entertaining. A good read.
Sherry Westendorf
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lots of excitement, twists and turns, danger, suspense and so much more. She is kidnapped, experimented on, thrown in a cell with an alien she falls for and so much more. He is an alien and falls for the human who ends up in the cell he is in. It keeps your attention and is definitely a page turner. Well written and recommended. I received a review copy and voluntarily review it.
Barbara
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book four of the Mate of the Beast series a well written story that kept me turning pages. Iris and Zeon's story has twists, turns, danger, drama, suspense, kidnapping, a pregnancy, and love. This series just gets better with each new book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Brigitte
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a WOW story... It is simply said fantastic!!!!! It was not possible to put it down once I started reading. So my advice to you who is thinking about this story, make sure you have at least 4-8 hours free before you!!! And then you can start reading. I am glad that I can give it fantastic five stars.

Trixie
Mar 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
It’s so good to read another Ezak story. There’s the excitement, the fighting, the rescue and the Krezzlians will to create the perfect soldier. And Zenia is different, the life he chose to live was unexpected but I guess he found his niche.

Scarolet Ellis
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Baby of the Beast by Sonia Nova is an amazing story to read. This is book number four in this amazing series that I have loved reading and can not wait to see what this author writes about next. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about Sci-Fi and paranormal romance.

Robin Adams
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A thrilling romance

Intense and thrilling from the get go. The romance was sweet and tender,from the moment they met to the very end. The scenes were fast paced and kept me on the edge of my seat. I loved every plot twist an turn. I could not put this one down. I loved every bit of it.
Jane Barlow
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the story. Iris and Zeon were well written, interesting and engaging characters, I really hoped that they got their happy ending. A real page turner, I couldn’t put it down until I reached the end. A recommended read from one of my go-to sci-fi romance writers.

Leanne Bryson
Mar 12, 2020 rated it liked it
Zeon and Iris's story was a solid, well paced read. Just the right mix of action and steam. Although not necessarily great character development, you get enough to enjoy this read.

Angela
***3.5 stars
You have to give Zeon credit for his determination to protect Iris. He put her first in the meager comforts they had. He ensured that she had the best chance to escape. And he went after her when she was re-captured.
Juanita E. Arp
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The interaction and chemistry between the characters of Iris and Zeon is amazing. The storyline is entertaining and filled with action and intrigue. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review. ...more
Kathryn
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a very well written story that has a great pace and amazing characters. Iris has a string of bad luck and it is amazing that the events ended like they did. This story does have some darker themes and is a very good read.

I am voluntarily leaving an unbiased, honest review.
Rosa Maria Garcia
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful and Romantic

Loved everything about the book and holds your attention from beginning to end. It packed with adventure, action, drama, love, and steamy sexy scenes that leaves you saying ahh with awesome characters? A must buy and keep them coming they are awesome.

• Derrix (Vaznik Warriors, #4)
  • Seduced by a Beast (Hearts of Stone #3)
  • A Family for the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #4)
  • Daughter of the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #3)
  • Sohut’s Protection (Riv’s Sanctuary, #2)
  • Javik (Vaznik Warriors, #5)
  • Cedroc (Vaznik Warriors, #3)
  • Saved by the Alien Warrior (Warriors of Agron #3)
  • Maid for an Alien Prince (Intergalactic Exchange Program, #1)
  • Nanny For The Alien King (Intergalactic Fated Mates, #1)
  • Riv's Sanctuary (Riv’s Sanctuary, #1)
  • The Bare Essentials (Exposed to the Elements, #2)
  • Krampus and the Crone
  • Tamed by a Beast (Hearts of Stone #2)
  • Rescued (Fated Mates of the Kalixian Warriors, #3)
  • Nurse for an Alien Warrior (Intergalactic Exchange Program, #2)
  • Vende (Dragons of Preor #11)
  • Rogue (Alien Warrior Academy, #1)
Sonia Nova is an author of Science Fiction Romance. She loves to write about sexy, dominant alien men and the women who melt their hearts. When she is not writing, she can be found watching sci-fi movies, reading, and dreaming of her very own alien hunk!

Sign up for Sonia Nova’s Newsletter at:

Mate Of The Beast (4 books)
  • Mate Of The Beast (Mate Of The Beast, #1)
  • Fate Of The Beast (Mate Of The Beast, #2)
  • Heart Of The Beast (Mate Of The Beast, #3)

News & Interviews