Start by marking “Filthy Vows (Filthy Vows, #1)” as Want to Read:
Filthy Vows (Filthy Vows, #1)

Filthy Vows

(Filthy Vows #1)

Published July 18th 2019 by Select Publishing LLC

Start your review of Filthy Vows (Filthy Vows, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

Thanks for my ARC!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
And my husband? He gave them all to me.

ARC provided to me by author Alessandra Torre in exchange for an honest review.
Alessandra Torre
May 25, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
IT'S LIVE AND IN KU!

Add to Goodreads: Filthy Vows
Read Now: smarturl.it/FilthyVows

❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
I think this is the case of its me and not the book going by all the high ratings for this. I just couldn’t connect with the story or the heroine, and found myself on numerous occasions dozing off but kept pushing myself to carry on but sadly I gave up at 80%
I just couldn’t carry on. Basically for me the synopsis didn’t live up to my expectations.
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description
description I am kind of 🅑🅤🅜🅜🅔🅓 to say this, but I just didn't love this book. 😞 I am rounding my rating up to 🌟🌟🌟 because I 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓭 certain aspects, and the writing was good. 👍 However, It just wasn't what I expected based on the synopsis. First, the whole synopsis doesn't even come 🅵🆄🅻🅻🆈 into play until 90% into the book. Before that it was honestly pretty boring. 🙈 Just mundane мαяяιε∂ life with a ғαηтαsү here and there by the heroine that she keeps to herself. On top of that, we get a lot of pages dedi
Bibi
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: favorite-author

Torre is a great author who's penned some of my favourite books
(Love, Chloe; Hollywood Dirt, Black Lies, Deanna Madden Trilogy, and many more) but this feeble attempt at erotica/ménage à trois was slow-moving and unsatisfying and I most certainly have read better ones.

Oh well.
Wendy'sThoughts
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Alessandra Torre Fans. Erotic, Romance
5 Not For the Faint of Heart Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free-It's Live!!!
Definition of faint of heart. : lacking the courage to face something difficult or dangerous as in, "This is a difficult climb that is not for the faint of heart." The first thing that popped into my head was that phrase...because this book does face something difficult and dangerous. It brings to life all the insecurities and fears we could have in a relationship...

It confronts the wonder of whether to be completely honest wi
Isabella. R
4 Filthy Wife Stars ⭐️

Elle and Easton were young adults when they met at university. Easton a popular cocky male slut enamored with the beautiful good girl. Somehow compatible in so many ways....

Fast forward seven years, and these two are happily married with an active sex life. Unfortunately Elle is struggling with disappointment in her life which has the potential to take its toll on their marriage.

“In seven years, how had I changed so much? When had I taken on so much stress? So much insecur
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 STARS

Filthy Vows is a hot, passionate and captivating story.And when I say hot I mean it, it's super hot and sensual and it's better not to be read in public places, hehehe.I was sucked into this story from the beginning and I was so intrigued!

description

The characters were great and their chemitry is off the charts hot, and you could feel the sexual tension .I loved that this one was about a married couple.Elle is an intereting heroine and I loved being in her mind.

description

I really wish we had more, I feel l
Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ @bookwormthoughts

Alessandra Torre's latest novel is a sexy feast that will delight fans of her perfectly crafted erotic writing and engaging storytelling. We meet the couple at the heart of this story when they are married and deeply in love. Easton places his wife at the centre of his universe empowering her to be honest with him about her sexual desires and fantasies.

The story in itself is pretty straight forward, light, easy going, sensual and very, very sexy which I believe is exactly what the synopsis sugg
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
HAWT

Well written, smart, and off the charts sexy!! My new favorite from Alessandra Torre!

Books about married couples are like my kryptonite. And Filthy Vows took that love to an entirely higher level! It’s intriguing and thought-provoking. Watching the by play of this couple was a true delight. They’re real and relatable. The concerns they have are the main focus of the storyline and had me captivated! The reader feels like a witness during their journey. It’s messy and a great representation
warhawke
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Female
Rating:

Elle and Easton North met in college and had been inseparable since. They were very much in love with each other even through challenges that life had to offer. But what used to secretly fuel her fantasy, increasingly became sexual needs she can’t untamed. And he was willing to indulge no matter the consequences.

Elle and Easton’s devotion to each other was admirable and cemented a good foundation for their marriage. Both of
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Holy moly, this was hotttttttt! Like, seriously, smoking, deliciously sexy, scalding hot. I think what made it so sinfully sexy was the build... the simmering build of these feelings, this fantasy, the reluctant war between lust and desire and shame and fear. It was just so good, so well done, so freaking HOT.

I loved these characters. I loved how relatable they felt, how insecure at times they felt, how devoted they were. I loved their banter, their trust, their love. And I loved their story...
Myla
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Alessandra Torre is in her element with this book. A clever plotline and oh so hot scenes. A captivating story with sensuality and passion that will take your breath away and leave you wanting more.

This book challenges the love and trust between Easton and Elle into a risky chance at something that can make or break their marriage.

I loved the way this was written, the description of the characters and their relationship is eloquently written. The storyline is very different from any of the aut
Stacie
2 3/4 "Pandora's Box" Stars!

This was ok. It was erotic and taboo for sure, but the writing was also a little off, for me. Kind of choppy and just off. There were a lot of (non sexual) questions left unanswered. More storylines that needed follow ups. I just found out there will be more books about Easton and Elle. I liked them both, especially as the story progressed. Though I think they have ruined their marriage, I do appreciate how they were open and honest; able to communicate well. Some of
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
I read this book as an Advanced Copy. At the time it was touted as a standalone. When I finished reading, I was very disappointed as I felt that the story was incomplete. The story really came to life at the end for me. The big epic event occurs, the culmination of what the book is all about, and it’s over. I wanted and needed so much more about this couple. So while I was very conflicted, it came to light that the author decided that she had more to write for this couple and that there would be ...more
Malene
Nov 27, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: marriage, m-f-m
Filthy Vows was a great and enjoyable read. I really enjoyed how Elle and Easton met in college. Their chemistry was instantly and I was so excited to see how or if it would still be as sizzling in the present time. It was but it slowly fizzled out for me. Some parts of the story couldn’t hold my attention for example Elle’s work as realtor. I didn’t care. I was more interested in her and Easton’s marriage and those fantasies of hers. Sadly the story dragged a few times. I would’ve liked if Elle ...more
Snow
Jul 14, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, drama, arc, erotica, m-f-m, menage
hmmm....
I had some good times and bad times with this story...

It was intriguing from the psychological aspect of the stale marriage and spicing your love life up , by talking things through with mutual understanding and communication and respect...NOW THAT part was especially interesting to see develop since I know it's so hard to maintain that kind of level of intimate honesty with your life partner, no matter how long you are married....Alessandra Torre did that part fantastically well, in
Kim
Jul 23, 2019 rated it liked it
This book was very hot but I didn’t connect with Elle and her reasons for those fantasies. I just kind of felt sorry for Easton because he would do anything to keep her happy. And I do mean anything.
Jennifer Kyle
Curlyhairlass19
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-top-reads
I love Easton and Elle!

Whew, this book!! What a turn on! I knew when I saw the dedication, “For the Brad’s and the Elle’s, that I was going to devour this. Brad Deluca is my main man, and I feel Elle is the female version. I loved being able to see a different perspective from a woman’s standpoint in this type of lifestyle. I love the journey as to how E&E got to the place of having a three-some with their best friend, Aaron. I love the communication involved, and most of all the love Elle has f
Jade Violet
There were a lot of things I loved about this book and then some that I really didn't. Elle and Easton met in college and he was 'that guy'. The good-looking athlete who'd pretty much had anyone he wanted. When he pursued Elle though you realized this guy has a heart of gold. The story jumps in time to the beginning of their marriage and then another jump to the present. Easton really stole my heart - for me, he would be enough - he's gorgeous, sexual as hell and very gifted at it, easygoing, an ...more
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
3.5 STARS-4 STARS!
This has to be Alessandra’s HOTTEST book ever! Reading the blurb... I had to have this book. This book explores what sex after marriage is like when you have been with someone for some time and the trust, faith, and confidence that this couple has in each other and their marriage to go the length to keep the spice between the sheets.
Elle and Easton met in college... I loved them from their first encounter. They have it all when they are together... despite the ups and downs, i
V.💜GreedyThirstForForbidden🖤
4 starts to the ability of this author to spin a tale, she can dab in different genres and I like her ability to surprise me, although so far nothing can top up the Ghostwriter and Black Lies.
Another ability of this author I like is how good she is at creating annoying female characters, I know this sounds off as if I really can’t stand the main female characters then why read the whole story? Well, because I don’t hate Elle per se, it’s more a case of considering her a whiners. She isn’t evil
Anne's Corner Book Blog (AC)
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
This is a standalone but the ending seems to promise more sexiness to come. The book started out a little slow with how Elle and Easton met and their college life together. A little half way through is when things started to heat up. As you can see in the blurb the heroine has some fantasy that is a little bit forbidden and erotic. She was hesitated to tell her husband at first but eventually Easton felt something was off and they finally talked it out. After seven years of marriage, will they a ...more
Nadine Bookaholic
From the minute I started reading I couldn't stop!!! Sooooo hot! I instantly fell in love with Elle and Easton and couldn't get enough of them, from the time they met in college you knew with how the sparks were flying things were going to be hot once they got together.

This story takes us on a little journey, first on how Elle and Easton met in college, their slow seduction which was definitely foreplay because you knew these two were bound to be together but with their banter it only made thin
Lydia's Romance
Lana Reads
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kink
I enjoyed it.

It wasn't perfect, but the characters were well developed and I appreciated detailed description of heroine's inner struggles and motivations. She had some fantasies, they started getting out of control, and she told her husband about them.

Easton was absolutely wonderful, understanding and hot. Elle was a bit hard to describe... She was loving and caring, but also chaotic and unsettled. Even though I could totally understand her.
I liked Aaron and laughed at Chelsea.

Essentially, it's
Karen
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gulp.

So good I stayed up well past my bedtime to finish it. Read it in a day I was transfixed. The butterflies in my stomach were on full flutter alert going from giddy and swooning to oh my god panic! I was a bag of nerves. I’m still a bag of nerves.

Easton North! Wow! I want him and his perfect Richard. That man really lives up to his reputation. Pretty and rugged.

You know by the blurb that Filthy Vows is about a married couple so it’s no spoiler that Elle and Easton marry after meeting at c
✴ Cindy ✴
Heroine met hero in college after her sorority sister went into nauseating detail about the size of his genitals and how he used them. Also his oral skills. Our heroine meets the hero and he becomes addicted to her. The heroine seemed to have no problem with the fact that her girlfriend, who continues to be in their lives for years, has been intimate with her future husband.

They end up having a threesome with hero's friend several years into their marriage.

I liked that hero was very in love wit
Some Like It Hot!: ɑմցմst ҍօԵʍ~ Filthy Vows 18 36 Sep 08, 2019 02:00AM
Taste of Romance: * Filthy Vows is LIVE and in KindleUnlimited! 5 152 Jul 25, 2019 05:44PM

• All Grown Up
  • The Engagement Gift (The Gift, #1)
  • What We Do in the Night (Day to Night, #1)
  • What We Do in the Light (Day to Night, #2)
  • Dirty Letters
  • The Younger Man
  • The Day He Came Back
  • The Guy on the Right (The Underdogs, #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Iron Crowne
  • Written with You (The Regret Duet, #2)
  • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men Duet, #1)
  • The Life That Mattered (Life, #1)
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet #2)
  • Resist (Wicked Ways, #1)
  • The Life You Stole (Life, #2)
  • The Obsession (Filthy Rich Americans, #2)
  • Burnout
Alessandra Torre (AR Torre) is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of twenty-two romance and suspense novels. In addition to writing, she is the creator of Alessandra Torre Ink - an online community of over 10,000 published and aspiring authors.

Amazon: https://goo.gl/XRr5Uc
Facebook: https://goo.gl/sJb5MN
Twitter: https://goo.gl/DwKuvo
Pinterest: https://goo.gl/eEJs9U

FULL LIST O

Filthy Vows (2 books)
  • Twisted Marriage (Filthy Vows, #2)

News & Interviews

“I think you have to properly experience cheating in order to form a valid opinion on it. As either the cheater or the cheatee. It’s like death or a cancer diagnosis. Unless you’re in the trenches, facing the possibility or actuality, it’s not real. It’s a concept, one you can judge from afar and gossip over for hours without actually understanding the depth of feelings and emotions that are involved in the event.” 0 likes
“My brave woman grew shell-shocked in certain situations. Instability was a trigger,” 0 likes