Start by marking “Straight Up (Twisted Fox, #3)” as Want to Read:
Straight Up (Twisted Fox, #3)

Straight Up

(Twisted Fox #3)

Lincoln:
I went from a penthouse to sleeping in a prison cell.
From the VP of a million-dollar empire to a felon.
All for a crime I didn’t commit.
Now that I’m free, I vow to stay out of trouble.
The only problem? She’s trouble wrapped in a bow.

Cassidy:
My type? Bad boys.
Until my bad boy boyfriend got me arrested.
I’ve moved to a new town and sworn off relationships.
Until I
ebook
Published February 2nd 2021

To ask other readers questions about Straight Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Straight Up

Start your review of Straight Up (Twisted Fox, #3)
Cassidy (cassidyreads)
Jan 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
I literally woke up at 4am to start reading this book! Even if it did take me a little bit to get use to the herione’s name😂
Really have been enjoying this series and this book was not exception. Lincoln and Cassidy both needed to move on from their pasts and the perfect way for Cassidy to move on, was to move into Lincoln’s arms. This was a little bit of a slow burn, co-works to friends to lovers romance. Cassidy was a firecracker, she was witty, funny and absolutely blunt, especially when it ca
Halle Reads
Jan 27, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs-2021
20210202-221527

3.5 Stars 🌟

Straight Up is the 3rd book in the twisted fox series. These books don't need to be read in order though I highly suggest it especially since this book contains spoilers for the previous stories.

Straight Up follows Cassidy and Lincoln who we have met before. They weren't necessarily a couple I was anticipating (mainly because the ones I'm anticipating are coming next) but I had really enjoyed the previous two books in this series so I knew I wanted to read book 3 and even though
Jenifer Briggs
Jan 27, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Friends to lovers, when done right, is my catnip. I love all the feels, the will they won't they, the sexual chemistry, the *pull* that makes you root for the characters from the very first page, and this book had all of that!! I loved the underlining friendship between Cassidy and Lincoln, and the easy way they would blend their sensual side to their every day banter. I especially loved how confident and sassy Cassidy is -- her going up to Lincoln in the very beginning when she introduced herse ...more
Stephanie
Feb 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this but nowhere near as much as the first two. This one was shorter and didn’t pack the emotional punch that I’m used to with this series, but nevertheless I am excited to continue reading about these awesome group of friends come May.
Shelby
Mar 15, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After a mix up with the law, Cassidy is forced to quit law school and to escape small town gossip, her brothers lands her a job at Twisted Fox, a sports bar at a neighboring town. That’s where she meets Lincoln, the sexy bartender that just screams trouble. Even though Cassidy has sworn off bad boys, she can’t help but flirt with Lincoln every chance she gets.

Lincoln’s brother co-owns Twisted Fox and hooked him up with a job after Lincoln’s release from prison. He served a sentence for a crime
gretareadsromance
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021-read, 2021-arc
I have really enjoyed this series so far and Straight Up kept it moving up the list of favorites! This story brings us Lincoln; the mysterious brother of Archer looking for a fresh start. Also new to the bar scene is Cassidy who always seems to land the bad boy.

Cassidy was a great character with her quick whit and going after exactly what she wanted. I love when the heroine of the story just says what she wants and no beating around the bush. Lincoln was a fabulous leading man. He fell into the
Rochelle
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 of the Twisted Fox series and it was such a great addition. Loved Lincoln and Cassidy. Was so happy to finally get their story. This was a fun friends to lovers romance that leave you with a smile on your face. Loved them together. They both have suffered thanks to others in their lives and watching them overcome their past to find their way to their HEA was so good. Ms. Ferrell has created a world that will suck you in from page one and not let you go until the very end and even then, yo ...more
Rosie
Feb 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

Straight Up is the third book in the Twisted Fox series, and I think my favourite yet. You get a glimpse of the chemistry between Lincoln and Cassidy at the end of Shaken, and I was intrigued by where their relationship would go, but their story wasn’t one I expected, one of friendship and coming to accept your past won’t dictate your future. It can be read as a standalone, but I would recommend reading Stirred first.

Lincoln and Cassidy both work at the Twisted Fox, with Lincoln a bart
Jeeves Reads Romance
It was alright. High 3/low 4-star territory. The blurb had me thinking that this would go a different way, so I was somewhat disappointed by the storyline and the level of character development didn’t overcome that. There’s a significant amount of time spent on drama in the back half, so the romance felt rushed to me. I believed the lust. The love? Eh, I don’t know. There are a lot of elements to this story that I enjoyed, but they’re mixed with things that just didn’t work as well.

The story fol
Jess (ireadergosum) Reviews
I am just loving this series of interconnected standalones! And it’s so much fun to see the characters from the Blue Beech series popping up in this world as well. When I got see Cassidy meet Lincoln in the previous book I loved her attitude towards him. I could not wait to see how she pursued him and how they would feel about each other. They both have messy pasts, but I think it was perfect, like they were meant to be together. Cassidy is a force not to be reckoned with, which kind of reminds ...more
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
I have been waiting for Lincoln and Cassidy’s story since getting little glimpses of them during Shaken and there was some overlap with Shaken, too.

Cassidy and Lincoln have an instant attraction to each other and Cassidy is not afraid to admit it to Lincoln and well to anyone else that may be around. I loved the banter between the two of them and the easy going vibe that was between them. They formed an unlikely friendship and I loved those moments between the two of them. I loved how loyal Lin
Book Maniac Forever
Wow! I loved this book so freaking much! Straight Up was hands down my favorite book in the Twisted Fox Series and my new favorite from Charity Ferrell.

Everything about this story was utterly compelling! My highlight though was Cassidy. That girl is a riot! She’s witty, flirty and so real! She had me laughing and smiling all throughout my read. I loved how she speaks her mind freely and isn’t afraid to use charms to ensnare Lincoln. He's the right man for her with his sexy repartees.

Their relat
Cheryl O'Harney
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Charity Ferrell is back with Straight Up, the third book from her Twisted Fox series which focuses on Lincoln and Cassidy’s story, those who’ve read some of Charity’s previous books will be familiar with the pair, however don’t worry Straight Up can be read as a stand-alone without you being left feeling confused but trust me after reading this you’re going to want to read the rest of Charity’s books, anyway back to my review…..

Both Lincoln and Cassidy have had a brush with the law, having paid
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon US / Amazon World / Apple / B&N / Google Play / Kobo

Cassidy sees and knows what (who) she wants, and that's Lincoln. Lincoln's just out of prison for a white collar crime he didn't commit, so though he's sure he wants her back, he's also sure he's not good for her or enough for her. But as their friendship evolves, Lincoln will have to decide if he can be the man she deserves.

Cassidy and Lincoln are perfect for each other. She's so spunky and independent, with the sweetest nature. And
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Jan 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
Straight Up by Charity Ferrell is Book 3 of the Twisted Fox Series and is a delicious friends to lovers romance read.

Cassidy has to be one of my favorite female characters to date. She is sassy, spunky and outspoken. She is also hardworking, pigheaded, stubborn and loyal. All great qualities especially when it comes to the (good) crazy that is the Twisted Fox world. From the first time we see her to the very end, she is a breath of fresh air and makes reading this book a pleasure.

Lincoln is bo
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Y’all let me just go ahead and get this out of the way. Cassidy is the best! She’s one of those heroines that I liked immediately. She’s spunky, blunt, yet down to earth and fun. Lincoln. Man oh man, Lincoln was the best.

My favorite part about the book was the fact that these two did not play games. Cass straight up told Lincoln that they would be together and Linc just took it in stride. I loved that! Their easy banter and sexy chemistry was only a small fraction that made them great.

Another
 •Cici• Theory of A Dreamer Book Blog♥
Having picked up other books in the Twisted Fox world i've been looking so forward to jumping back in! So as soon as i found out about this audiobook i knew i had to start listening to it next! I got into it as soon as i could and got right back into this world! I enjoyed this listen and third installment!

This was my first time listening to Alexander Cendese and he was so great! Savannah Peachwood is one of my favorite narrators and it was awesome to listen to her once again! I truly enjoyed wha
Shirley Cuypers
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-beta, 2021
Original review

This book was provided by the author through Wildfire Marketing Solutions in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Charity Ferrell and Wildfire Marketing Solutions!

Straight Up is the third book in the Twisted Fox series and tells the story of Cassidy and Lincoln. Although this is the third book in the series, it can be read as a standalone.

A bond stronger than a diamond, shaped from friendship to intimacy.

Straight Up was such an amazing Romance read and I couldn’t get enough o

Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf
Finally getting Lincoln’s story and it was everything we needed! After getting to know a little bit about not only Lincoln but also his family in his brother’s book, I was excited to get to hear his side of things. Cassidy has always been a big flirt and even naïve in some ways, but when her boyfriend gets her mixed up in a bad situation and causes her whole world to turn upside down, she realizes the world isn’t what it seems and takes a hard look at things. When these two meet, it’s instant ch ...more
bookspaced
Jan 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy this series as much as her Blue Beech series. So when I found out this book was going to be about Linclon who is Archers brother and who was just released from prison for a crime he didn‘t commit I was very excited to read it. Sadly I was a bit disappointed in the story.

The blurb promises an amazing story between a recent ex-felon and a girl who doesn‘t need a bad boy. The story started out really good. I enjoyed both characters alot and didn‘t mind Cassidy‘s bluntness and eagerne
Kari Hansen
Feb 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Lincoln will do anything for those he loves which is both something to be admired and cursed. It is because of this he found himself in jail and now that he has been released he wants a fresh start and the first step is his bartending job which brings Cassidy into his life.

Cassidy is outgoing, spontaneous and usually acts first and thinks second. After her last relationship got her in trouble with the law you would think she would be cautious about letting another man into her life but she is un
Sharon
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book 3 in the series and it doesn't disappoint! Charity is writing amazing stories in this series, don't miss this one! 5 stars!

We've met Lincoln and Cassidy, now we get their story! Lincoln served time for protecting his father, Cassidy got community story for something she didn't do.

Cassidy is as upfront with her wishes as anyone, she's hysterical, but is also hiding something. She wants Lincoln, and she doesn't hide that. Lincoln doesn't think he's good enough for her because of his
lowkeyreader
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This series just gets better and better. I have been waiting for Lincoln and Cassidy’s story since Shaken.

Right from the beginning of this book, I know I'd loved Cassidy. She is independent, outspoken, and always going after what she wants. She is absolutely perfect for Lincoln. I loved the banter between them! I loved the amazing friendship they had before it developed into something more. It was so sweet to see how it unfolds. Lincoln is a big teddy bear underneath that rough exterior. He's so
Liz
Feb 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Straight Up by Charity Ferrell was fun, steamy and a bit angsty. Lincoln and Cassidy have an instant connection when they meet. I loved their flirty banter and easy way they had with each other. But you knew it could not be that easy. They both have history they are trying to move forward from, but what if that history does not want to let you go? Lincoln was hesitant at first, but she pulls at him. Cassidy was strong and determined. I loved them together, but they had to find their way and I de ...more
Shannon O'Connor
Sep 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021
My first thoughts when reading Lincoln and Cassidy’s story was that they heavily reminded me of Maliki and Sierra, in the best of ways. Their love story was unique and I loved the outside aspects helping them grow together. It definitely did not go in the direction I expected it to, but I loved it. Cassidy has Sierra’s spunky personality, telling her mind and teasing her crush. It was nice to get to see more about Lincoln after hearing about him from everyone else’s perspectives.
Carole
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Straight Up by Charity Ferrell is the third book in the Twisted Fox series. This is Lincoln and Cassidy’s story. Ms Ferrell writes beautifully and is able to make her characters real and relatable. It’s not all sunshine and roses, but she brings these two troubled souls together despite their pasts. I can’t wait for Grace’s book!!
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jan 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Emily  T
Jan 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better!

I love the characters that Charity creates, and Lincoln and Cassidy are no different. Cassidy is such a fun character, but has a history, as does Lincoln. I love the pull between these two and the chemistry that is felt. There’s heart, there’s humor, there’s intrigue...I love being immersed in their world and seeing everything they overcome.

I’ve been so excited to read Lincoln’s story since we met him in Shaken, and this book did not disappoint!
Sarah Speigle
Jun 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic!

Charity does it again. This book was phenomenal. I really loved Cassidy and Lincoln’s story. It was perfection from beginning to end. I also loved that there were characters that were from her other series that came over here. I can’t wait to read Grace and Finn’s story!
Flo
Feb 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Twisted Fox series and I loved, we finally get Cassidy and Lincoln's story and it was everything I expected.well written friends to lovers with all the feels.
Although Straight Up is part of a series you dont have to trade them in any particular order.
Cant wait for more.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella, #1)
  • Captured (Everyday Heroes World)
  • Love Is In the Air Volume 1
  • Shielding Riley (Delta Team Two, #4)
  • Only Once
  • Peacekeeper (Montgomery Brothers, #2)
  • Safe at First (The Boys of Baseball, #3)
  • Sin & Surrender (Demigods of San Francisco, #6)
  • Sin & Lightning (Demigods of San Francisco, #5)
  • Until Autumn
  • Away Game (Willow Bay, #1)
  • Sin & Spirit (Demigods of San Francisco, #4)
  • Michigan for the Winter
  • Hard Love (Trophy Boyfriends, #3)
  • Distracted  (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • Him (Him, #1)
  • Hard to Lose (Play Hard, #4)
Charity Ferrell is a Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author. She resides in Indianapolis, Indiana with her boyfriend and two fur babies. Her passion is writing about broken people finding love while adding a dash of humor and heartbreak. Angst is her happy place.

JOIN MY NL: https://bit.ly/2YHF7im
JOIN MY READER GROUP: https://bit.ly/31ugXIY
WEBSITE: http://charityferrell.com

Twisted Fox (5 books)
  • Stirred (Twisted Fox, #1)
  • Shaken (Twisted Fox, #2)
  • Chaser (Twisted Fox, #4)
  • Last Round (Twisted Fox, #5)