Start by marking “Cowboy's Kiss” as Want to Read:
Cowboy's Kiss

Cowboy's Kiss

(Big Sky)

Avery Boone didn’t grow up on a ranch or in the saddle but her journalistic skills will be put to good use to help save the Montana ranchers in jeopardy of losing their livelihoods.

When Avery accepts the assignment to spend a week on the Longhorn Ranch in Paulson, Montana, she assumes she’ll be welcomed with open arms from the ranch owner’s son and her editor’s friend,
Published August 15th 2019 by Ten28 Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Cowboy's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboy's Kiss

Start your review of Cowboy's Kiss
Siobhan
Aug 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Cowboy’s Kiss is the second short story I have read from Sierra Hill, and like my first, Her True Blue, my rating is more a reflection of how I feel towards short stories than a reflection of the story itself. There is no denying this was a fun little read, but I had hoped for a wee bit more from this one. I would have liked more depth, I would have liked to see more take place, as I believe this would have made for a great full-length novel. It was a fun read, one that can be completed in under ...more
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
This is the first one I have read in a new collection for the flirt club authors.

I loved the story who doesn't love a sexy cowboy. it is well written and a nice and sweet book. if this is the first i have read can't wait to read the others I just know these will be good.
Elizabeth Clinton
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What you need to do is sit down grab this quick read by Sierra Hill and know you are going to be reading a steamy hot cowboy story.
Cutter Lambert is most definitely a catch, he is the whole package sexy rancher but also a sexy alpha male but he hasn’t found the woman who can handle all that he is until he meets Avery Boone.
Avery Boone is a big city reporter who is assigned to find out first hand about the ranching business but what she doesn’t expect is the man who is going to show her all the
Kylee
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you like it quick, flirty and whole lot dirty then this Cowboy’s Kiss is the answer to all your book dreams. Cutter will satisfy all your dreams about a hot blooded bossy cowboy and Avery will be the sassy girl that you want to be friends with. This story might be fast paced but it will have you entranced right from the start and leave you feeling every little thing from just a cowboy’s kiss.
Kaitlyn
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Novellas are just not long enough. Ever. I get so into the characters and story and just there’s isn’t enough. I loved the instant chemistry between Avery and Cutter and just couldn’t put them down as I was reading.
Coco.V
Feb 06, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (2/6/2020)! ...more
Missy Brown
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a good opposites attract story, then you have come to the right place. Sierra Hill has a way of weaving a heartfelt good story that will leave you knowing you have read a great story. Cowboy's Kiss is filled with lots of sass, attitude and just down right dislike, I mean attraction to the pages. Which makes for a fun read.

Here we have Cutter who is having to play tour guide to a stuck up jounalist who is writing about their farm. Sparks fly from the start........ of
Rochelle
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quick read with plenty of heat. Cutter and Avery were such a hot couple. Their chemistry from the first time they met was off the charts hot. They first meet when she is out there to write a story about how the ranching business is doing. Cutter is not happy that he has to babysit a journalist when he should be focusing on work and he is not very nice to her. Let’s just say she is able to change his mind to treat her better. This story is insta-love at its best and you may need a cold drink, a ...more
Fiona Morrison
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Avery is sent to write about how farmers are a dying breed. Cutter is a love em and leave em type. Avery hears a conversation while waiting for Cutter to take her to his ranch that gives her the opinion that he is a horses ass.
Cutter finds himself wanting Avery for himself and he sets out to win her. This was a fast winning romance where boy meets girl, falls for her and wins her affections.
A cute short story that will entertain you and keep your interest.

I received a free copy of this book via
Michelle Vandal
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic read! Strong cowboy. Strong woman. Amazing pair. Avery is the journalist who's come to right a story about ranching. Cutter is a true cowboy who doesn't have time to babysit some journalist. There's work to be done but the push pull chemistry is too much for either of them. Two strong personalities in public but in private Avery is more than happy for Cutter to be a dominating force. These two belong together. Highly recommended read. HEA that doesn't disappoint.
Kelly Green
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, darlin
Holy hotness! Darlin'!!!! (insert swooning gif right here)... I really could have read about Avery and Cutter for a whole lot longer. This story was short, sweet and HOT AF! I loved these 2 together. The way they interacted the whole time. I really feel like there could be a whole lot more to their story that we haven't gotten! I literally read this book on my lunch break (and one other break that was a little longer than authorized). Loved loved loved! I just wish there was more!
Marybeth
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a super quick, super hot and super sexy read! I mean come on, how can you not love a gorgeous, sexy, alpha honest to goodness cowboy? Avery and Cutter may clash at first but their chemistry and attraction wins out before long in this fast paced well written short story! Turns out they were a lot more compatible than it seemed. If I still smoked I would have had a cigarette after this one!
Sue
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another sexy, steamy quickie. These flirts are always a fun read and despite the inst-love have more depth than expected. We have everything we need...Hot cowboy? Check. Sassy heroine? Check. Horses? Well of course lol. We have stubborn meeting stubborn and then we have a meeting of the mind. Avery is only there for a short while....can the city girl really fall for the country boy?
Ellen
4.5 Stars

I dont often give novellas, especially ones this short 5 stars but I really enjoyed this story. The author does a really good job of including what is needed for the story and leaving out what isn't. Loved Cutter and Avery. Great story!
Jamie
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cowboys melt my heart and this short fun read did just that. Loved every word and character. Can’t wait for more

Syd Springer
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Cutter and Avery are like too bulls; they are always but heads! This insta-love had me laughing so much! Great read!

lf
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One week is all he has to convince her to stay...........or he is going to have to hogtie her to his bed

Cowboy's Kiss, part of the A Big Sky series by the Flirt Club group of authors was a wonderfully engaging and fun read. Avery Boone is a young reporter who is writing an article about the disappearing ranches and the hardships ranchers are experiencing. To gather material her editor has set her up for a week with a rancher he went to school with in his home town. She is to shadow the man and
Sara ✨ Next Book Review Blog ✨
Sierra Hill really did a cowboy story justice! She has so much of the lingo correct for a country story. Let's see, my favorite word has to be tittering. Now not only did Miss Hill get the lingo down, but this story feels authentic. She brings some whip-smart sass to life... heck, it's so strong I'm sure it has legs and it's walking around out there right now!

Cutter and Avery had immediate... disdain... hmm... attraction... something extreme toward each other. It was so strong and so confusing
Jen
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This short story is part of the Big Sky Collection by the Flirt Club. Another wonderful story to read. Avery is a journalist sent to her bosses's buddies ranch for a story. She doesn't receive the warmest of welcomes and is left wondering what has she said or done to receive this response. She is known for filter issues but she honestly does not believe this is her fault. Cutter has so much on his plate that being informed by his uncle that he will be having a journalist shadowing him for a week ...more
Lisa Hemming
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cutter wasn’t thrilled that his father was making him play tour guide to a journalist who was writing a newspaper article about their farm. The minute he saw Avery he could tell she was a city girl with an attitude, and assumed she would be a thorn in his side during her stay on the farm. They seemed like complete opposites but when they were alone, sparks flew, temperatures rose, and Cutter had his hands full. He enjoyed answering her questions about the farm, his responsibilities, and his love ...more
Debbie Dumke
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cowboy’s Kiss is a quick, steamy, sexy read.

Avery is a journalist who was given an assignment by her editor to write a piece on the developers pushing out the ranchers and their livelihood. He arranged for her to spend the week with his childhood friend and ranch owner, Cutter.

Cutter is a take-charge alpha cowboy who is also a ‘one night only’ man, who tells it like it is to the women he shares bed activities with “Darlin’, I can only apologize that you didn’t believe me when I said it was a
Lauren
Cowboy’s kiss is a novella in the ‘’a big sky’’ series. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters likeable and the storyline enjoyable. Avery Boone is a reporter/journalist that is sent to a ranch in Paulson to interview the owners/workers. Cutter Lambert has enough going on with the ranch and his judgemental father. The last thing he has time for is a city girl ...more
AnneKR
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brooding cowboy ropes in a sassy writer

Sparks fly (and not the good ones) when Avery meets rude & grumpy Cutter. Assigned to write about ranch life, she didn’t expect to be working with a hunky, delicious cowboy. Despite giving her a hard time, she gives it right back to him. Cutter is annoyed but completely turned on bantering with feisty Avery. The sexual tension finally combusts but will Avery be just another notch on the infamous playboy’s bedpost? Another great book from this author!
Christine
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cowboy's Kiss is another quick and hot read from Sierra Hill! I really enjoyed the sexy cowboy Cutter and the sassy journalist Avery, but I really wish this would have been a full-length story, as I think there is just so much more to be told with these characters. I wish we could have explored Cutter's dominant side and really watch that relationship with Avery blossom even more. Don't get me wrong - I still really enjoyed this one, as I always enjoy whatever this author writes.....I'm just ...more
Mary
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a good new story in the "Big Sky" series written by one of the Flirt Club writers. It's a short story and a fairly quick read. It's a sweet story with a touch of steam. This is Cutter and Avery's story. I like these two and their story. She had no idea what she was walking into when she accepted and assignment and went Loghorn Ranch in Paulson, Montana. Cutter was definitely not welcoming at least at first. The sparks definitely fly between these two. I really enjoyed how this story ...more
Sassy Angel
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great story by Sierra Hill. I love reading this latest story by her. It's quick but a great read.

Avery is assigned to do a piece for her paper. She is to meet with Cutter at a bar before going back to the ranch. They don't get off on the right foot but over the time that they grow closer. They had amazing chemistry together. They must learn to compromise if they are to make a relationship work.

Ann Gibbs
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful, steamy hot, short bedtime read. I completely loved Cutter and Avery. He is bossy and dominant and she is sassy and independent, they clash at first but their connection is unmistakable. She comes to the ranch to write a story about the dying ranching business, and he doesn't have the time or inclination to have her tagging along with him. Their story is well written and has a wonderful HEA.
Tina
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cutter is not looking forward to having to babysit Avery a journalist who works for his friend come to the ranch and shadow him! That is until he meets the beautiful sassy woman! Avery doesn’t know why Cutter is being such a jerk to her. If he doesn’t want her there then she will leave, only he has decided that she is going to be his! Another great book in the Flirt Club Series!

Ashleigh
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A quick enjoyable read.
I felt that the author had the ability to convey some depth to the personalities of the characters bringing a greater sense of reality to her story.
The writing draws you in and keeps you interested until the end.
The chemistry between the H and h is great plus their attitudes and events going on make the story even richer.

I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Rachael Bromley
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A quick read

A quick short read from a Flirt club author. Avery is a journalist, out to do a story on the ranching crisis. Eavesdropping she hears a woman complain about a cowboy and ending things with her. Oh my what she does when she realises the person picking her up is the cowboy the lady is taking about. A quick hot read but with the way Cutter is will he scare Avery away???

• Hot Daddy Sauce (Hot Daddy, #1)
  • Her Smokin' Firefighter
  • Her Massive Missile (The Fireworks Series)
  • His Sugarplum (Curves for Christmas, #2)
  • Her Yankee Doodle Daddy (The Fireworks Series )
  • Something Blue
  • His Heart (Broken Falls Ranch Romance Book 1)
  • Wedded Miss
  • Hot for the Holidays (Sleeping with the Scrooge)
  • Baby Daddy Rescue (Hot Daddy, #2)
  • Mr. Cream
  • Fighting for the Forbidden (Forbidden #3)
  • Her Firecracker (The Fireworks Series)
  • His Girl (The Billionaire's BBW, #2)
  • Wanderlust Wedding
  • Something Borrowed
  • Mr. Black (A Mr. Billionaire Short Story)
  • Mr. Garnet (A Mr. Billionnaire Short Story)
Sierra Hill wrote her first full-length romance after a corporate acquisition led her to a stint of unemployment, offering her some quality writing time.

She loves writing about the fictional characters that live in her brain who constantly shout for their own love story to be told.

Sierra resides in the Pacific Northwest with her husband of twenty years and her long-haired, German Shepherd. She

Big Sky (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • CeeCee's Cowboys
  • Cowboy's Cherry (A Big Sky Short Story)
  • Cowboy's Conquest: A Big Sky Short Story
  • Cowboy's Fantasy (A Big Sky Short Story)
  • Cowboy's Heart (A Big Sky Short Story)
  • Cowboy's Melody (A Big Sky Short Story)
  • Cowboy's Pride (A Big Sky Short Story)
  • Cowboy's Promise
  • Cowboy's Redemption: A Big Sky Short Story
  • Cowboy's Touch (A Big Sky Short Story)