Start by marking “A Light in the Depths (Origins of Candlestone 2)” as Want to Read:
A Light in the Depths (Origins of Candlestone 2)

A Light in the Depths (Origins of Candlestone 2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Following, The Depths of Redemption, comes the second of a two-part prequel to Lords of Deception, set nearly two years after the Brintilian Empire besieged the treetop city of Nalembalen. Now, step out of Rildning’s journal and into the turmoil of conquest and exodus across the New World.

Suffering heavy losses in a widening war, Rildning and his Gallerlander companions
Paperback, First Edition, 584 pages
Published February 8th 2020 by Loremark Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Light in the Depths, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Light in the Depths

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of A Light in the Depths (Origins of Candlestone 2)
Kitty Pollock
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fuchs is back, with a powerful follow up to that cliff-hanger he left us with! A Light in the Depths is the second and final part of Rildning’s story which began in The Depths of Redemption. Unlike The Depths of Redemption Fuchs has changed his writing style back to character point of view charters, letting us get inside the minds of his vast cast.

The last book left us with the fall of Nalembalen and Rildning’s journal filled with New World secrets falling into the hands of the enemy. This book
Liviu
added it
Feb 13, 2020
Subscribers get 2x FREE novelettes, discounts, and occasional newsletter:

“Story Atlas” graphic to see how Earthpillar books interconnect!

Autographed Books & Inserts:

I write the Earthpillar novels and half-tales with flavors of fantasy, historical fiction, adventure, and steampunk. My debut novel,