Start by marking “Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)” as Want to Read:
Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)

Resurrection

(The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)

A new dark romance from the USA Today bestselling author of the Rydeville Elite series.

Everything changed the night my dad died.

The night I met Saint, Galen, Caz, and Theo.

Those manipulative a-holes set out to ruin me after our hot night together, but they didnt realize you cant destroy something thats already broken. And it only works if the victim cares.

Which I dont.
Kindle Edition
Published January 31st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Resurrection, please sign up.
M I Yeah resurrection is a reverse harem
Siobhan Davis Yes! But it also has a really strong plot so it's not just all sex.…moreYes! But it also has a really strong plot so it's not just all sex. (less)

Start your review of Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Oh My God! I love This Book!

There are four hot tattooed muscular kings of the school, one is named Theo Smith and is a former boyfriend who took the virginity of the heroine Harlow Westbrook, one is named Caz Evans and is especially charming and good looking, one is named Galen Lennox and for some reason hates Harlow, but still wants her, and then there is the leader, Saint Lennox who Harlow feels a connection to and is the hottest of them all.

On the day her father dies Harlow just wants to get
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
23153712-SX540

'RESURRECTION' is the first full length, reverse harem, romance book in Siobhan davis' (The Sainthood-Boys of Lowell High) series.

Holy crap! God where to start! My rating pretty much tells you that I loved this! I could not put it down! From the beginning to the end the sexual tension was off the charts, the bullying was taken up a notch, the characters I loved wholeheartedly, the storyline was utter perfection, our heroine was badass! And all four boys were over the top hot!! I never
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Reverse harem is one of my absolute favorite genres, and when I heard Siobhan Davis was publishing a new one, I was beyond excited. I posted about it all over social media, and I may have even threatened to disown my friends that didn't pass along the good news. Obviously, I was just joking, but I'm just letting you know my mindset going in. My excitement was through the roof. I read Cruel Intentions by the author last year and enjoyed the hell out of it, so it seemed like a no brainer that I ...more
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezgif-com-video-to-gif

📚 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐲. 📚

Harlow's life changed the night her father died. In that painful night, she meets the notorious "Sainthood" boys: Saint, Galen, Caz, and Theo. 💥💥💥
Broken, sad and betrayed, Harlow spends a VERY HOT night with them... 🔥
However, these guys are not done with her. They think she has something they want... And they will do whatever it takes to get it! 💣

Is it possible to break
K. Webster
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heart-stopping, intense, and hotter than hell, Siobhan Davis once again delivers an intriguing story with twists and turns you wont see coming! In Resurrection, the heroine is fierce and wont be intimidated by four of the most brutal, yet incredibly beautiful men shes ever encountered. She unravels their carefully constructed, villainous world all while waving her middle finger in their faces. I love her brilliant, brave sass! This story is dark, but incredibly delicious! I devoured it in one ...more
Siobhan Davis
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
LIVE and FREE to read in Kindle Unlimited.

US➡ https://amzn.to/2NOAei6
UK➡ https://amzn.to/2tAVqkw
AU➡ https://amzn.to/2GbLDnW
CA➡ https://amzn.to/2Rg6zR4
Worldwide➡ https://smarturl.it/ResurrectionEbook
book

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞:https://smarturl.it/ResurrectionSample

𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 $𝟓𝟎 𝐆𝐂 + 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐁 + 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐠!
(Open Internationally until end Feb 2020)

𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫: https://smarturl.it/ResurrectionTR
ABookLover73
#HARLOWANDTHESAINTHOOD4EVER

FIVE REVERSE HAREM STARS for Harlow, Saint, Galen, Caz and Theo 🔥🔥🔥!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Before you start reading Siobhan's books you should know one little thing...

Once you get into Siobhan's book world you'll become obsessed with her books.

Truly and forever.

I can without any doubt say that Siobhan is one of my favorite authors but also my favorite and number one for recommending.

"Rydeville Elite" was my first obsession written by Siobhan and I thought that her earlier books won't
Birjis
I finished this book in 1.5 days because I was sick and my only thought was "what was going in the book" rather then when was the last Tylenol I took. The book starts with typical high school drama, hot males running the school, having influence over everything with an opposition gang to rival them and bullying the female. But what has the book highlighted is the authors perfect work on proper detailing of each characters and the story plot. This book is a dark reverse harem, bully romance. This ...more
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars
Book Maniac Forever

5 "Saintly" Stars
I was prepared for a wild ride with Resurrection, but still anxious over the fact it was my first reverse harem read. As I absolutely loved the Rydeville High Elite Series, I knew The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High Series would give me a similar rush and I wasnt wrong! The unforeseen twists and the drool-worthy guys gave my heart palpitations and kept me invested in this novel! Siobhan Davis effortlessly had me hooked from the beginning on this new seductively dark
Christina ( The MasqueReader )
Siobhan Davis has done it again! She's sucked me into another world of hers and now I NEED ALL OF IT!!!

I've never been a big fan of RH....until this book! I've read some good ones but none that I loved. Resurrection ticked off ALL MY NEEDS! It was a gamechanger for me! Give me all the RH if Siobhan is writing it and it involves The Sainthood!
HOLY HOTNESS! My mind is still reeling from this book. I had suspicions and theories throughout the whole book but Siobhan still managed to blow my mind.
Christina Szczepan-santos
The book captivated me from page one until that WTF ending!
If you're a fan of Siobhan, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
I could go on and on but I won't. This may be my fave Siobhan book yet! 😱😱
Absolutely brilliant! Also these guys are super swoony.
Shantel Tessier
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was AMAZING! Siobhan Davis did it again! But I'm not surprised, I love everything that she writes. She takes you on a ride that you wish will never end. You want this book in your life. No, you NEED it! Harlow is so fierce and the Sainthood men are to die for. They will make your panties melt. So don't wait, grab this book now and devour it.

Michelle
 I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book.

Wow !!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

What a book I'm hooked on these characters already there just brilliant I need the next book like now I can't wait for it. After the way this book ended it's goin to be torture to wait. The story is really good and had me hooked from the first page. I wanted to know more about this strong feisty sassy girl. She is so strong I can't remember a heroine like her that's very read. She can stick it up to any man and come out better
Courtney
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Resurrection is the first book in Siobhan Davis' The Sainthood series. This is a trilogy and must be read in order.

First off, let me state that this plot has been done many times before - teens running the schools, turf wars with drug trafficking, etc. Sounds a little too out there, but Siobhan takes it another level and shows you how it can work when written correctly.

Siobhan does a magnificent job of really giving her readers the needed details and background of how these battling gangs and
Nadine
Jan 27, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Resurrection is similar to Cruel Intentions, also by Davis. So, if you enjoyed Cruel Intentions by Davis, youll enjoy Resurrection. I wasnt the biggest fan of the Rydeville Elite series, so I was a little apprehensive in accepting the ARC of Resurrection. I am happy to say that I enjoyed Resurrection much more than Cruel Intentions for one simple reason: Resurrection does not feature as much abuse as Cruel Intentions.

Resurrection has convinced me that bully romances are not for me, regardless
Alley Ciz
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, just wow.

When Siobhan Davis announced this series I knew it would be good but even I wasn't expecting to be sucked in the way I was. The bombs she has dropped in this book were huge so I think I'm going to have to brace myself for what she brings in book 2 and 3--don't even get me started on that cliff.

These boys are hot AF but let me tell you it's Harlow that I have the girl crush on. She is the type of heroine I love. She is strong and bad*ss and owns her stuff. I cannot wait to see what
Heather Confessions Of A Bibliophile Creighton
Confessions 6 Stars

💛 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝑶𝒇 𝑨 𝑩𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 💛

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈: Resurrection is the first full-length novel in Siobhan Daviss all-new reverse harem series, The Sainthood Boys of Lowell High. Excuse me while I pick my freaking jaw up off the floor!!! I am absolutely in love with Siobhan Daviss work, she is one of my TOP one-click authors and Resurrection is a prime example of why! If you enjoyed Daviss latest series, Rydeville High, then you are in for a treat with this one! If you thought
CourtRocks
Mar 10, 2020 rated it did not like it
1.5 Bleh Stars

Not for me at all. Every once in awhile I will try to read something out of my comfort zone, and Reverse Harems are ones I try to read just because they are so popular and sometimes the blurb actually sounds interesting, but so far, I just can't with this genre. Not trying to shame anyone who reads them, but I think one of the hardest parts for me, is that I feel as if they are only about sex and the plot ends up sucking super bad. It's like the only reason RH is a thing is to put
Kari Davis
Can I give this more than 5 stars??? I need a damn minute to wrap my head around this! Holy shit Siobhan took this too another level. Her Rydeville High series I absolutely loved, but this right here is ten times more intense. Damn!

Harlow has just had her world turned upside down by the death of her father. The only man who has ever done anything to keep her safe and feel loved has left her. Harlow had a traumtic experience when she was younger that is shaping the woman she is becoming. But she
queen_of_the_books_18
Gahhhhhh!!

I thought that Siobhan Davis couldnt screw me over any more than she did with the Rydeville High series but once again I am sat here, ragey as fuck, not knowing what to think, with a million theories running through my head!!

You taste like temptation, Harlow Westbrook.

Resurrection is an addictive, reverse harem romance that will set your kindles on fire!

The Sainthood, I have no words. None.
Their looks. Their dominance. Their power. Their passion and their raw sexuality left me
Karen Mc
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Careful, princess. Dont poke the beast unless youre prepared to play.

What did you do to me, Siobhan Davis?!? I met my first Siobhan Davis sensation and OH MY AM I IN AWE with her storytelling! JUST WHOA!!! RESURRECTION ... HOLY WOW! I was ON EDGE the whole time during this INCREDIBLE JOURNEY of tension, terror, and thrills! Its off the charts intense with angst and boldness that bleeds all over the pages. A potent hit of heat and horror that combusts with emotion I felt everywhere.

Resurrection
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars-2020
4.5 stars!!!

I absolutely loved this book, what a breath of fresh air for reverse harem. This has a kick ass heroine, kind of like a teenage version of Lara Croft, trained for combat and self defence after she was kidnapped and tortured at the age of thirteen in revenge against her father.

Now her father has been murdered, albeit covered up as an accident and it seems the people who kidnapped her all them years ago have their eyes set on her again. The lengths they will go to, and that ending!!
Savannah
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ugh yes PLEASE

This book pulled me in from.the.start. I couldnt put it down! The angst in this book is amazing and they questions.. the freaking QUESTIONS. I have so many, so so many. I cannot wait for the next book!
catherine lawrence(Nerd_who_reads)
I have absolutely no words. I cant even describe this book. The amazingness of it is just something else. If you thought Rydeville Elite was fantastic, then hold on to your seat. Siobhan Davis has a way of writing that sucks you in and this new series will hold you captive. ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 PHENOMENAL STARS!! Wow....I was glued to this book!! Siobhan Davis has done it again....I am dying for book #2. This story will keep you on the edge of your seat, all the way through. Looking for a sexy, hot, reverse harem, with suspense and OMG moments, here you go.
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: January 31, 2020
Actual Rating: 4 stars

New Adult | Reverse Harem | Dark Romance

Well then! This book was totally unexpected for me! I dont know why I thought this book would be tamer than it is because SIOBHAN DAVIS wrote it and she is KNOWN for her darker, bully romances! But my GOODNESS did I enjoy it! What a hot book. Like REALLY FREAKIN HOT! And the angst and drama? So good! I can see why readers have been absolutely enthralled with this authors novels because they are
Abby J Capps
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
At this point, Siobhan Davis can throw anything at me and Im going to read it. I actually started this book without reading the blurb because it was a surprise and once I saw I received an ARC I just dived on in!

Let me tell you.... this book is damn good! Harlow is such a badass heroine. She doesnt play. She will fight tooth and nail and win. I LOVE her. One of my favorite heroines to date. Shes tough, self assured, and smart. If she were real, Id want to know her.

The guys in this story are
Rose
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite, arc, rh
I forgot how Evil Siobhans cliffys are.

But oh so worth it.

No Pain. No Gain.

Our Heroine. Kinda scares me, but I also totally have a girl crush on her. She is strong and she owns her stuff. She is also so advantageous in all things carnal. I could not do it. For me, physical intimacy is about connecting my soul to someone. However, I can see the appeal of just for the pleasure of it. And boy this girl is an expert. (This is me taking notes hahahahah) I also really enjoyed seeing her emotional
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
I'm pretty sure Siobhan Davis just owns me. Anything and everything she writes I love. When Resurrection hit my kindle I didn't even wait 10 minutes to start, it didn't matter that I'm not a fan of RH normally I just had to read it because it was hers. And OMG! I loved every second of it and need more! I devoured this book. I could not have stopped reading if I had to. Davis had me hooked from the very start just explain things.

This book came out of nowhere and blew me away. Siobhan Davis has

• Uppercut Princess (The Heights Crew, #1)
  • To The End (Hannaford Prep #4)
  • Play the Game (Hannaford Prep #3)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Make Your Move (Hannaford Prep #2)
  • Just Drop Out (Hannaford Prep #1)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • A Lovely Obsession (Debt of Passion Duet, #1)
  • The Forever Crew (Adamson All-Boys Academy, #3)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • Altered By Lead (Undercover Sinners, #2)
  • A Lovely Confession (Debt of Passion Duet #2)
  • Dear Ava
  • Brutal Prince
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • Cruel Games (Knights of Templar Academy #1)
  • Cruel Hearts (Knights of Templar Academy, #2)
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new romance releases. http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime!

Siobhans

The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High (3 books)
  • Rebellion (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #2)
  • Reign (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #3)

News & Interviews