Start by marking “Between Two Moons” as Want to Read:
Between Two Moons

Between Two Moons

(Falling for the Unexpected #1)

One girl.
Two hot roommates.
What could possibly go wrong?

Wren wasn’t looking for love when she moved in with Zane and Jax, but life has a funny way of giving you exactly what you don’t need.

Having been best friends for years, Zane and Jax never let a woman come between them...until now.

Long relationships and loyalties will be tested for this trio. Will Wren, Zane, and Ja
Published January 10th 2020 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Between Two Moons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Between Two Moons

Start your review of Between Two Moons
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a first read for me by this author and I really enjoyed it. The pacing was great and the story was interesting and definitely had my attention throughout.

Between Two Moons is an captivating and engaging love triangle between two best friends and their new roommate. The story was well-written and all three main characters were sketched beautifully.

All in all, this was a great read with believable characters, a good solid storyline, and plenty of sexual tension. The characters felt real a
Suey_Library
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Oh me oh my, you guys know I love a good love triangle, right? Plus, when it involves the catchy ‘roommate’ fun between a bromance? Can we gush me more please! Seriously, I read the synopsis and this one hooked me instantly.

One of the best parts, before I go on, is that this love triangle is told from all three characters involved: Wren, Zane, and Jax. This is something you don’t always see, generally you have the couple who will ultimately end up the HEA, but no, this one, it was all three char
Karin
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 ✨✨✨✨✨

Going into this book I thought cause of the concept it would be chalk full of major drama (I mean plates flying drama) and angst but it fell short of that totally for me and I was disappointed cause I felt all the material for a rollercoaster was there but it just never took off. Wren moves in with best friends Jax and Zane and they both want her, she picks one after innocently dating both and even though the guys had tension between them I was hoping for much much more and in my opinio
SheReads
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
What can I say? I'm in LOVE with love triangles. I know everyone hates them, but tell me a book has a love triangle and it's an automatic read for me. And when the guys are FRIENDS? Yes. Please.

The angst, the drama is what I live for and this book didn't disappoint. It's a first read from this author from me and I can definitely say I'll be coming back for more.

Okay, first, let's talk about our heroine, because in a love triangle it's all about the woman. Wren is the best part of this book. Sh
S
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
It’s an captivating and engaging love triangle between two best friends and their new room mate . What I really enjoyed about the story was it was written very beautifully and all three characters Zane , Jax and Wren were sketched beautifully. Both Zane and Jax were clear about their feelings and knew their mind but Wren was so unsure about her feelings that I really wanted to someone to make her see sense.

Once I started the story it was a total page turner and I literally binge read it , I wan
Mary Ellen
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. This is my second time reading it. The first time was over the summer as a beta reader. So it was fun reading it with other changes. I could relate with Wren and her interactions with the guys.... and lets just say I wouldn't mind rooming with both Zane and Jax. I also am eager to read the next book again because I remember loving it Even more!! I adore this author and she is now an Autobuy for me. ...more
Anne Milne
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Teralyn Mitchell is a new to me author and I really enjoyed this story and I will definately be reading this author again. Unusually for me I liked all the characters and felt like I got to know them equally. Will and Zane need a flatmate and when Wren moves in their are sparks between all of them. This is not a menage book or a typical love triangle book. I say typical because usually similar books involve the characters all having sex but with one of the men who I won't name I didn't feel that ...more
Isha Coleman
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Romance just got complicated. Three hearts, one love equals a heartbreaking choice. Between Two Moons puts friendship to the test. Mitchell finds sweetness in the most heartaching of moments. Zane, Jax and Wren are at their best when they are fighting their way through emotions at their worst. Young hearts are working their way through adult feelings in the best way they know how.
Pamela
Wren ends up moving into an apartment with Jax and Zane. Jax and Zane are best friends and have never let a woman come between them but that changes once Wren enters the picture. I enjoyed reading about the three of them and how they managed to make things work out. Wren had dates with the two guys so she could decide who would win her heart. A good read.
Lindsy
Feb 06, 2020 rated it liked it
I’m leaning more towards a 3.5 stars. I enjoyed this story but it wasn’t my favorite.
I read this as an ARC but it definitely had more grammatical errors and words missing than I was expecting.
I liked the characters and thought the guys sounded great. The names in this story were a bit weird though; I felt like Sophia and Courtney were the most normal names throughout the whole book. Wren also had six sisters and an aunt that was the same age as one of her other sisters. Honestly this was a lot
Ash Ayala
May 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
ElizrdbthSpeaks
Sep 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
i can totally sympathize with Teralyn ... i mean my grandparents to pieces ... man they get into that heart and just leave a hole .. i hope friends, family and every one out there ... grab a loved one and hold on. fit what bugs ya and move on .. love our peeps. hold them close. you never know when u might lose them. tissues. i am new to Teralyn Mitchell ... i have now read this read "Between Two Moons" and "Love & Other Complications". if i am honest here ... i did enjoy "Love & Other Complicati ...more
My Life in Books
Feb 03, 2020 rated it liked it
I was kindly gifted this book in exchange for an honest review. The synopsis had me all intrigued, I am definitely in the minority but I do love a good love triangle novel.
I loved all the characters, I feel like we were given quite a good insight into their personalities and who they were.
Both Zane and Jax I found myself liking, but the connection between the man who she chose was undeniable, you could definitely sense their chemistry.
I did initially find the story a bit slow to start, took a
Brandy Seip
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was ok
Marissa Manning
Jan 27, 2020 rated it liked it
I liked the overall premise of this book, but I must admit I was hoping it would have a different outcome. I liked all of the characters, but I was really rooting for one of the guys in particular. I love the uniqueness of each of the characters names- Wren, Zane, and Jax. Wren was super easy to relate to and both of the guys were swoon worthy, but I was hoping for a lot more chemistry and action amongst them. I understand why there wasn’t, but I still wanted it.
Overall it was a nice, quick rea
Taylor
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m an on again off again romance reader, but this book really seemed like I could enjoy it and, boy, did I!

A good old fashioned love triangle, but everyone involved knows it’s happening. I can’t say I’ve ever read a book with such a setup. It’s the kind of thing you just have to find out how it ends. Any book that has me asking questions like this just from the synopsis is usually a winner for me.

I love that the story is told from all three sides of the triangle (multiple POVs) so you really
Wioletta
Feb 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wren moves in with Zane and Jax. Zane and Jax are best friends, with Wren moving in, things can get complicated.
Wren is attracted to Jax and Zane and decide that she'll date both of them and find out who is the one for her.
I like the story and all characters.
Teralyn Mitchell is a new author for me.
Kristin
Jan 24, 2020 rated it liked it
3 stars.
let me start by saying i was so excited to read this story.

a love triangle between two best friends and their new roommate. i am happy with who ended up together. i was hoping for a little more in terms of how the characters felt.

all in all, this was a good story and i enjoyed it.
Tammy
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was ok
This was a very slow paced book and not a pace I typically read. This made it a bit boring for me. Another reason is there really did seem to have any chemistry going on between Wren, Zane, and Jax. The book had potential but it got lost along the way and among the everyday descriptions of their lives.
Vickie
Jan 12, 2020 rated it liked it
There is nothing I love more than a love triangle. I love the angst and drama that comes from these kinds of books so when I saw the blurb for Between Two Moons I couldn’t wait to read it.

I loved the idea of this book. Two hot roommates, one girl, it had angst written all over it. Unfortunately for me it just wasn’t angsty enough. It didn’t make me want to throw my kindle because my emotions were running way too high. I am also aware I’m in the minority because most people don’t want that amoun
Katt
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
*****I was given the chance to read an ARC for my complete and honest review of this book*****

Between two moons in the first book in the Falling for the Unexpected series by Teralyn Mitchell. This is the first book I have read from this author, and I did in fact enjoy it. I went back and forth between giving it 4 or 5 stars, but ultimately I left it at 4. The reasons for this is because the book was a bit back and forth with the pacing. Some parts went quicker than others and it just threw me of
Katslovesbooks
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
The story its about a LOVE TRIANGLE between two men( Jax and Zane)and a woman(Wren). To make things more complicated they all lived under the same roof. To be honest the beginning of the story didn't attracted me too much but little by little I got pull into the story. The interactions between the characters made this changed for me because they were great, the attraction and chemistry was there but in the end Wren needed to decide which of the guys she was going to choose. I loved the dates Wre ...more
Kristina Simkins
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this entertaining story. This book has wonderful characters and a great story line that was easy to read that pulled me in immediately. I couldn’t put it down.

Wren finds herself attracted to both of her new roommates and decides to date both of them before she chooses who she’d rather be with, if they both agree. So the roommates love triangle begins. Her crazy idea leads her on a journey to finding true love with one and a new best friend in the other.

Highly Recommended! Can’
Daydream.book.bliss
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was my first book I got the privilege of reading by Teralyn Mitchell and was not disappointed. I enjoyed it and loved the love triangle between friends. It was fresh & enjoyable. I can’t see what other books Teralyn Mitchell has out to read next.

I received this book in exchange for a honest review.
Rochelle Spaccamonti
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love always wins

I am a sucker for a good love triangle. This one was ok. I liked that it worked out in the end for the right couple. I felt I knew who was going to get picked. This book had a lot of fun parts and a lot of laughs. It was a great read. Wren, Jax, and Zane were fun to read and i enjoyed their story. I am excited for the next one.
The Smutbrarians
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

Alharaca
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lovely story about how we can love two people in different ways, but there will be on that stands out. I had mix feelings regarding this one. But it is a nice story that you can read in one day, you just need to give it a chance. 🙃
Andrea Thompson
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this world and the characters were well done! I struggled a bit with the triangle here, but was satisfied with the resolution. I'm excited to see where things go for Sophie as well - that situation is sure to stir up lots of feelings and drama with this crowd!

3.5 stars, looking forward to the next one!
Lindsey King
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Feels 3
Storyline 4
Steam 3
Overall Rating 4

This is a first read for me by this author and I most definitely enjoyed it. The pace was great. The story was interesting and definitely had my attention the entire time. Between Two Moons was good. I loved all the characters. Their chemistry was on point. Overall it was a good read. I felt like everything was resolved and the ending had me thinking uh ohhhhh. I just wanted more. So much of the book was the build up and the ending just felt a little quic
Joy Whiteside
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a very enjoyable read that I found I could not put down. It moves along nicely, has interesting characters and a great story. I am looking forward to reading more from this wonderful author.

• This is Love: Travis & Viola, #2 (Checkmate Duet, #2)
  • Still Beating
  • Heart Stopper (Rebels of Rushmore, #1)
  • Now Or Never (Irresistible, #5)
  • Throttled (Dirty Air, #1)
  • Fool Me Once
  • When Shadows Follow (Cherry Creek, #1)
  • The Life That Mattered (Life, #1)
  • Keeper
  • Weekend Wife (Sassy in the City, #1)
  • The Sinner (Haven Grace Prep, #1)
  • The Saint (Haven Grace Prep, #2)
  • Fallen Heirs (Windsor Academy #3)
  • Ruthless Kings (Windsor Academy, #2)
  • Misfit
  • Seducing Mrs. Robinson (A Bro Code Standalone)
  • Royal Playboy (Playboy Royal, #1)
  • Avoiding Temptation (A Bro Code Standalone)
Teralyn Mitchell is a new author to the contemporary romance scene who loves creating unique, multi-dimensional characters who face everyday issues that her readers can relate to. She writes the kind of books she likes to read whether they are about twenty-somethings living in the city or princesses and princes trying to find their way in the world.

She recently moved back to her hometown in the so

Falling for the Unexpected (3 books)
  • Fighting Fate