Start by marking “Anchors: Loyalty and War 2” as Want to Read:
Anchors: Loyalty and War 2

Anchors: Loyalty and War 2

(The God Jars Saga #8)

The choice between love and duty has never been harder.

Valis is on his way to free his father from the enemy compound, but it seems like everything is working against him.

The team sent to eliminate the last Anchor of Qos needs his help. Tavros falls ill after an accident, and if he doesn’t get help quickly he’s going to die. And the constant blizzards mean they are moving
Published July 16th 2019 by Magelight Press

To ask other readers questions about Anchors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anchors

Start your review of Anchors: Loyalty and War 2
Becca
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OK, so I really, really love this series like you wouldn’t believe, but the cliffhangers are leaving me a tad miffed. And having NO idea when the next one is coming, is leaving me a bit on edge lol. I NEED the next book. I need to know Dare is ok and going to make it so it doesn’t destroy everyone and oh my gah. Book hangover.
Valis had more than proven himself time and time again with his actions and quick on the draw thinking. It has saved his life and the lives of those around him more than a
Natosha Wilson
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again Devon Vesper has blown me away with another book in this series. Definitely a series that you cannot read as a stand-alone and must be read in the order that it was written or you will definitely be lost. This is a book that will leave you on the edge of your seat more then once. And there may be a surprise or two as well with Valis and his group of friends that I absolutely did not see coming but made total since when it happened.

In this book Valis, Tavros, and many others start the
Meg
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is the first to show how the different factions of Avristin's army are going to work together. We have a young, and relatively inexperienced Grand Master Aesriphos, leading a hodge podge group of trained laymen and battle mages. Valis already had the loyalty of the mercenaries and the Kalutakeni, but with the sanction of the mission, he gained Aesriphos and Reliquary Aesriphos as well.

Their mission is to root out nests of Qos followers and find the lost God Jar, hopefully saving Darole
Kitt
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I so love this series! I want to see how it all ends, but I don't want to say good-bye to Valis, Tavros, and all their friends and allies. What a conundrum! First order of business - you can not read just this book and expect to get the flavor of what is going on. Valis has come an incredibly long way since he was first found by Darolen and Kerac. He has tread a continuous path of growth and enlightenment throughout the series, and you really need to read all the books and in order for the fulle ...more
Xochitl
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Simply Wow! This second book in the saga (book 8 in the series), is again a page-turner, full of action and danger magical story, a worthwhile continuation on this amazing series. With every book the plot is getting better and better and I cannot wait to see what will happen in the next one. I loved how every single character had evolved and how the relationship of Valis and Tavros is as strong as ever. Wonderful reading!! I'd recommend to read it as part of the series for a better enjoyme ...more
Amanda
Almost to the end, and this book definitely didn’t pull any punches. There were a lot of tense stressful moments as Valis, Tavros, and their army make their way on the rescue mission to save Darolen. As always, the love between these two is truly felt, even more so as we see the tender way in which Valis cares for Tavros in this installment. The battles were fierce and bloody, and of course, we were left with a cliffhanger that might make me scream, but will definitely make me buy the next book.
Janet Hunt
Aug 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the second in the last trilogy. Valis heads out to get his father from the enemy but it seems like everything is going against him. Tavros falls sick after an accident and must receive help, or he will die. I absolutely love this series, I’m hooked! It is well written, with strong characters and has a fantastic story line. I am voluntarily leaving a review form an ARC that I received. My reviews are solely based on my thoughts and opinions.
Michelle
So Valis is off to find his Father and he's taking an army with him. Lots of action and drama in this episode. The only aspect that felt off to me was the attempt to write Valis and Tavros dirty talking to each other during the sex scenes. It felt incongruous with the rest of the writing throughout the books, but even so, it didn't spoil the adventure. Crushed that as of this date, the final book in this current trilogy arc is still not out. Hoping to see it out soon.
Patricia Nelson
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This fantastic, grab-you-by-the-feels, nail biting, keep-you-on-the-edge-of-your-seat, and totally awesome story hit the ground running and never looked back. I was hooked from beginning to end, and can't wait to see what happens next.
R
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tavros and Valis become the Grand Master Aesriphos, youngest and strongest in history. Valis is leading an army of Aesriphos, Kalutakeni, and mercenaries, to save his father. The army has to overcome several body and soul breaking obstacles in their seemingly endless mission.

I haven’t really mentioned Tavros and Valis’ intimate time. Very slow burn which goes from hate, to friendship, to trust, and ultimately becomes an undying inferno.

I’ve felt the theme of these books is family. As you go thro
Gema Cela rodríguez
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
The beginning of the end, it's really full of action and though there was a thing in the storyline which I didn't really understand the logic behind so it felt a litle off, it was very entertaining and gripping.
Joscelyn Smith
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The final battle is getting ever closer

I loved every minute of it. As always I was drawn in from the first page, Valis and Tavros had a really hard road this time around. I love how even though Valis is powerful AF he's still not some unbeatable "hero", he still has to think thing through to use his power effectively and sometimes he fails but he never gives up. I'm so torn right now because I cannot wait to read Incursion but I'm so not ready for the series to end.
Tammy
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thought the story had a nice pace and characters were likable. I loved the story. Hope others enjoy the series as much as I did.
“I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book and was not required to leave a review.”
Thank you for sharing your book with us.
Kaila
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
interesting.. action packed and fast paced. good characters and the storyline was different and fun to read. i really enjoyed it.
Amanda Eisenthal
Jul 13, 2020
Elisa_Monique
rated it it was ok
Mar 25, 2020

• Stacking the Deck (The Kings: Wild Cards, #1)
  • Revelations (Fire & Brimstone Scroll #1)
  • Ruler (Wolves of Royal Paynes #2)
  • Unnatural (The Wrong Alpha, #1)
  • Hero (Wolves of Royal Paynes #1)
  • The Fantastic Fluke
  • The Alpha and His King (Kincaid Pack #1)
  • On the Wings of War (Soulbound #5)
  • Convincing Conrad (Bodyguard Pack, #1)
  • Sacrifice (Fire & Brimstone Scroll #2)
  • All Kidding Aside (Magical Mates #1)
  • Protecting Peter (Bodyguard Pack #2)
  • How to Hack a Hacker (Unholy Trifecta, #3)
  • Embracing Winter (Lords of Discord, #4)
  • How to Steal a Thief (Unholy Trifecta, #2)
  • Truth (Wolves of Walker County, #1)
  • Concealed Magic (Magic and Claws, #2)
  • Hope (Wolves of Walker County, #2)

The God Jars Saga (9 books)
  • Saviors: Duty and Sacrifice 1