Start by marking “Tied to Hope (Brie's Submission, #18)” as Want to Read:
Tied to Hope (Brie's Submission, #18)

Tied to Hope

(Brie's Submission #18)

“Welcome me home…”

My life is what dreams are made of!

I am deeper in love with Thane after the birth of our child, and I can’t believe the plans he has for our future.

My joy Is doubled when Rytsar Durov returns as a conquering hero.

In the midst of such bliss, a dark secret surfaces that has the power to tear our world apart.

Love has always been the cornerstone my
Published October 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Tied to Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tied to Hope

Start your review of Tied to Hope (Brie's Submission, #18)
Erin Lewis
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review of Tied To Hope (Brie’s Submission #18) by Red Phoenix

Another wonderful story in the Brie series by Red Phoenix and what an addition Tied To Hope is. This book was everything I had hoped for and oh so much more now that we have returned to Brie, Sir and the members of the training center family.
I was riveted to this book from the first page till the last and could not put it down, reading well in to the night.
There was so much emotion invoked whilst reading this story and it was g
Kayla
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"This little one ties all of us together. Her happiness will be our happiness."

Tied to Hope was another enjoyable read in the Bries Submission series. I swear it don't matter how many books I read in this series I can never get enough of all these characters. Phoenix has such a knack for pulling out all the emotions with her writing. I loved the way the emotions just flowed through the words of this story. I laughed. I cried. I swooned. This story was a true emotional roller coaster ride I w
Terri West
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well Red brought me back to our well loved menage with a bang, I was crying within the first 5 pages! This book is an absolute delight to those of us that have followed the trials and triumphs of Brie, Thane and Rytsar through to the birth of Hope. As you would expect this book is filled to bursting with love, laughs and yep hot sexy scenes. That said, Red will always include a twist to the story and give her readers a little angst, producing both joy and tears (yes you will need tissues). I wil ...more
Jeprs
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another wonderful book in Brie’s submission series. There are so many things good to say about this that I don’t know where to start. I love Brie and Sir. Go read about the relationship they both have with Hope is amazing.

I love every one of the people in these books, and every story makes them feel like real people, and I enjoy learning more about their lives. There are many updates on other lives in the series, and at one point all of the people from Brie’s time at the Submissive trai
Rhonda Hicks
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you're like me, you've been on every journey Red Phoenix has taken with Brie and Sir from the very beginning. "Tied to Hope" was so anticipated by me; waiting to see where they would go next. Every twist and turn through the maze of emotions had me laughing, crying and just giddy with emotion myself. And Rytsar? Who doesn't love him? It was like Old Home Week to see all the characters again. To see how much they've grown and evolved. And especially to see how much deeper the bond between Sir ...more
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Brie and Thane are ready to move to their new home. Being close to Rytsar is what they want. Living on the beach is a dream come true. Life is looking good all around.

As they move and settle into their new home, they are grateful for their baby (Hope) and the closeness to that big Russian. All is fine until he receives a letter from an old lover from Russia. His world is in turmoil and they are about to lose him again. It is the love and closeness they feel that will see them through.

There are a
Lisa
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars is never enough for a Red Phoenix book!!
Tied to Hope is #18 in a long line of hot sexy fun and lots of love! This group of characters has had me laughing crying and even grabbing a fan to cool myself off! In this story we are asked " What would you sacrifice for love?" Our sexy trio is faced with a challenging twist (leave it to Red to keep us on her emotional roller coaster) how will this play out and who will help this trio ? I have loved following Brie's Submission for the past 6.5 ye
Keema Osborne
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tied to Hope

Wow, I can tell you how much love and emotion this book has taking me through. I love the bound that Rytsar has with the Davis’s. It’s a bound that’s respected by their community. I also, love how little Hope has the magic touch to bring everyone together. I must say she is every bit as her namesake. She brings light in your darkest moments. Above all I love how Thane and Brie comes together to fight for Anton. I can’t wait to read more about Hope and her family.
ReeRee
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just want to say AWESOME!! I laughed so hard on some parts I wet myself. I cried a lot had my thinking about inner self on somethings I need to let go. And what I would do love? I wish I had a Gray😉. I believe I have a circle of Friends like Brie, There my Ride or Die friends who are their threw it all. It never fails Mrs Red you always
write those Binge Worthy stories , Thank You
Adrienne
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
without giving away spoilers I have to say this book is so good and has all the feels in it be prepared to laugh,cry,love,get angry, Brie and Sir and Rytsar steam up the book as always but the story about Rytsar had me emotional first emotional then mad and sad as you read you will see why..... I loved that all our favs are in the book and you get Lea and her jokes too .....
Gayla File
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! You've done it again, Red Phoenix. I couldn't put it down. So emotionally charged. I kept thinking what happens next? Brie and Sir welcome Rytsar home and then the twists begin. I'm hoping there is more coming.....what will be next?
Ana Oh
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Favorite

This is my favorite Brie book since Tono - so it has been awhile. I just love Rytsar so much. I hope Brie gives him a baby one day.
Leah Ford
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another wonderful story in the Brie series.

Brie, Thane and baby Hope are a very happy unit. With Thane taking to fatherhood like a natural.

We catch up with Lea and Mary which is always fun.

Rystar is adorable with hope but i just wish he could just catch a break.

Of course there was plenty erotica but i have to say i genuinely feel more invested in the characters than the steamy bits (of course i read the steam!! ha) but i do love to catch up with the others. It really is all about love and fami
Cyndie Tomkins
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic read

And once again a fantastic read!!! I don't think I could ever get tired of the world Red has created with this series. I laughed and cried (again) while on the emotional rollercoaster that you will go through. I love the twists as Rystar discovers more about his father, and hope that maybe in time his 4 birth brothers and him could become a bit closer, I am so glad he has Thane and Brie. The friendship and family connections are so beautiful and real...
Jun 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The strength of three

I enjoyed learning more about Brie's relationship with Sir and the Russian. I learned that their love goes so much deeper than just sex. The love that Sir shows Hope is so much better than Brie could hope for. He shows his love for Brie and Hope more openly not as guarded as before the accident. Sir and Brie stand next to Russian when he needs the strength of true friends in his time of upheaval. Their love and strength helps him make piece with himself to get through this t
Debra E Bolt
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Exploring Brie's Submission.

In the last week I have read the first 18 books of Brie's Submission. I have cried, laughed, experienced a new world that I did not know existed. I felt submerged in each experience with Brie and her friends. I wish I was part of the story. I wish I could experience this lifestyle myself. I am 63 and feel it is too late for me. I encourage you to enter into Brie's experience and enjoy yourself.....
zoegrl
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brie Rocks!!!

Hope is the luckiest little girl. She has a perfect Papa, a mommy & a dyadya who all love her with every inch of their lives. Thane & Brie move to the beach, Rytsar has some trouble in Russia, as usual they work together& fix everything by loving each other!!! Thanks Red!!
Jennifer Nicholas
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brie, Thane and Rystar was comical in this book. The love they have for each other is refreshing to see. I know this series will end soon but to see how far they have come as a family was great to see. These three have a love this is strong and very much worth fighting for. You have to read from book 1 to understand the dynamics of this family. It keeps you begging for more.
Biggs_bookcase
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tied to love

As always Red Phoenix does not disappoint in her completely riveting roller coaster of high and low emotions of Brie and the world she lives in. Full of love, angst and personal growth this books will burrow into your heart and tug at your heart strings!
Lacie Benjamin
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing as always

Truly to put into words the amazing art that Red Phoenix produces I can not. Ever new book just makes you love the characters even more. My heart is full, and many wise word read.
D Carlson
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Aww

Such a good book. I was expecting the worst but it worked out for the best. Not as much angst as the previous books, which was good my emotions needed a rest.
Trenna Harris
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love!

What a gut wrenching story, poor Rystar. It was great having everyone together again in the end. Brie and Sir have come so far.
Jacinta - Aussie Book Nook
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Captivating

I absolutely love this series. I was so happy to hear from Brie again and get to see Hope grow. Rytsar, Sir and Brie's relationship blossom.
Mari Pickrel
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love, Love, Love

The love between Brie, Sir and Rytsar is so great. Such a good story line to follow. Sorry the series is coming to an end.
Joan B. Barkley
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable

Fabulous. Your ability to pull all the characters together was enjoyable.I look forward to the dominant trilogy. Congrats and keep writing!
Sheryl brown
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Truth

The truth of love. The love of Sir, Brie and the Russian. Brotherly love for one's own and chose for true family. Also for the true love that comes from others.
Coccibelle
Passionpages50
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Goodness, I feel like I've said this a million times before but, honestly....if you haven't read this series yet...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!

I have no idea how she does it, but I do believe this may be the BEST book of the series. How is that possible?! This is book 18 for crying out loud! Gah.....Red Phoenix you utterly astound me with your talent and your care and consideration for these characters .♥️ Is it any wonder that I fell a$$ over elbow for this series once I picked up book 1?
Wendy
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Red Pheonix does it again. If the Brie Series never ends the world would be a better place. The characters have a bond that I've never read before. You will not be disappointed with this series. Suspense, love, lust, BDSM, education and FAMILY.
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

A return to our training center family!!! FINALLY!! I enjoyed the spin off all about the Doms and their rise to who they are, but this is what I have been waiting for!! More Brie, Sir, Hope, and the gang of characters that make this series everything.

This book picks
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Because He Owns Me: The Complete Series Box Set (1-10)
  • Defended (Black Light #13)
  • Beyond Measure (Ruthless Doms #2)
  • His Sub (The Dom's Submission #1)
  • Scandalized (Black Light #14)
  • Priceless (Ruthless Doms #1)
  • Enthrall: Richard's Reign (Enthrall Sessions, #6)
  • Enthrall Climax (Enthrall, #8)
  • Santa Baby: a Carelli Family Christmas Novella
  • Claimed By The Zandian (Zandian Brides, #6)
  • Chasing Perfection: Complete Series (Chasing Perfection, #1-5)
  • Edge of Darkness (The Edge, #0.5-4)
  • Cameron's Control (Enthrall, #4)
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • Cameron's Contract (Enthrall, #5)
  • Rock Star
  • Misadventures of a Time Traveler
  • One Night Only
USA Today Bestselling Author

Red Phoenix is an award-winning romance author who gained popularity with her BDSM series, Brie's Submission.
To join in the Brie experience begin with the 1st Boxed Set (Books 1-3) and start your journey into a sensual world...
Brie
✤Join my Newsletter: http://redphoenixauthor.com/newslette...
✤Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/redphoenixa...
✤Brie's Submission: https://red

Brie's Submission (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Teach Me (Brie's Submission, #1)
  • Love Me (Brie's Submission, #2)
  • Catch Me (Brie's Submission, #3)
  • Try Me (Brie's Submission, #4)
  • Protect Me (Brie's Submission, #5)
  • Hold Me (Brie's Submission, #6)
  • Surprise Me (Brie's Submission, #7)
  • Trust Me (Brie's Submission, #8)
  • Claim Me (Brie's Submission, #9)
  • Enchant Me (Brie's Submission, #10)