Start by marking “A Feather's Force (The Jadesin Journals, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Feather's Force (The Jadesin Journals, #1)

A Feather's Force (The Jadesin Journals, #1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  12 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Sixteen-year-old high school track star, Ember, wants to run as far and as fast as she can, away from the pain of her father’s recent death. Instead, she’s hiding out in the basement of her dad’s coffee shop—at least now no one can ask her how she’s doing for the millionth time. She finds a doorway to Espereva, a magical world from her childhood bedtime story. There, she u ...more
Published October 6th 2019 by Espereva Ink Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Feather's Force, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Feather's Force

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of A Feather's Force (The Jadesin Journals, #1)
Jessica Cullings
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the concept of this story and cant wait for more from this author. This story has a strong female primary character as well as a variety of male and female secondary characters. The author writes in a creative and brilliant way that enables you to picture the colorful and physical changes that the main characters go through. It's a unique young adult story and I hope to continue follow the adventures of these characters in anticipation of her next story.
Sara L. Sanders
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bring on Book 2!!!

Sellers and D’Arcangelo have created a world that expands possibilities for developing traits in this one. I want to get to know these characters better, and I’m hoping Book 2 of the Jadesin Journals will appear EARLY in 2020. If you liked Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, and the tv series The Americans, you’ll be ready for this adventure.
Tammi
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't wait for book 2! I loved this story - it was a unique YA novel, not like all the other cookie cutter stories out there. Interesting magical system and a developed characters i care about.
Idalis Carrasco
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read! This story line is so good and had such a great concept I can’t wait for book 2! I would definitely recommend to anyone look but definitely if you are interested in books similar to Harry Potter/Divergent series
Maria A Rivas
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ran full force into an adventure...

When I first began my addiction into Ember's life... I began following as if her story was familiar.
I quickly learned the paths my brain expected, were not brought to fruition - because Ember is 16 years old.
No story before her, was told as one is just becoming aware of their own story.
I've gifted and invited over a dozen new others to join me, as we anxiously follow Ember and all who create her life.
I am grateful to both Nicole and Jacy for allowing us to ven
Jacy Sellers
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
As one of the authors, I LOVED this story so much. It's been the heartbeat of my writing journey and I'm so happy to share it with the world. Enjoy a magical portal story!
Peyton S.
Oct 31, 2019
Tammi
Oct 25, 2019
Nicole D'Arcangelo
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Misty
Apr 11, 2020
Matthew Hanna
Jul 31, 2020

• Red, White & Royal Blue
  • The Purloined Poodle (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #8.5)
  • Two Tales of the Iron Druid Chronicles (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #0.6, 3.5)
  • Austenland (Austenland, #1)
  • The Glass Scepter (Iron Crown Faerie Tales, #5)
  • Depths of Darkness (Saints & Sinners #2)
  • The Last Wish (The Witcher, #0.5)
  • Rivals! Frenemies Who Changed the World (Rivals!, #1)
  • Blood of Elves (The Witcher, #1)
  • Sword of Destiny (The Witcher, #0.75)
  • Amid the Shadows
  • To Kill a Kingdom
  • Wilder Girls
  • Sandstorm (Sigma Force, #1)
  • Little Voices
  • Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, #1)
  • Fearless (The Deception Game Book 3)
  • A Man Called Ove
Jacy Sellers writes mysteries, thrillers, horror, and fantasy. She's the chapter president for Sisters in Crime in Charlotte, NC. Local ghost stories and abandoned buildings fuel her story inspiration. She's represented by Jana Hanson of the Metamorphosis Literary Agency.

News & Interviews