Start by marking “Feline The Heat (The Firehouse Feline, #1)” as Want to Read:
Feline The Heat (The Firehouse Feline, #1)

Feline The Heat

(The Firehouse Feline #1)

How to be a Firehouse Cat:
1. Wake up naked in a fireman's bed
2. Stare at equally naked firemen
3. Find the local witches
4. Get lots of fuss and attention
5. Don't let them figure out you're the cat

And oh, yeah, find the person responsible for your curse and killing your parents. Before they find you.

No pressure.

Feline the Heat is book one of the Firehouse Feline
Published October 3rd 2019 by Lacra, LTD

To ask other readers questions about Feline The Heat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feline The Heat

Start your review of Feline The Heat (The Firehouse Feline, #1)
Darce
i loved this! lots of fun, a great storyline and some great romance. i can't wait for the characters and their relationship to develop more in the next book!

(i found this book in the free Reverse Harem Advent Calendar, thank you to the author for putting the first chapter in there!)
Brianna Belbin
I absolutely freaking loved this book! Callies life is anything but normal after a witch killed her parents and cursed her. She has absolutely no control when she changes into a cat, what it decides to do, or where it decides to go- her cat is stubborn and has a mind of her own. Recently, she moved to Blackwater Falls, a seeming normal town where her paranormal investigations led her to, and it definitely has its secrets and mysteries. Hank, James, and Will are her next door neighbors from the ...more
Heather Gilbert
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun!

Fun, but a little fast plot wise, this slow burn Rh offers up a secret world hidden from the modern view- a world our FMC is determined to find, for reasons of her own. Its unique and rather delightful, with hot firemen and a girl who turns into a cat at the most inconvenient of times.

Pros:
- I worried about 3 authors, but this worked really well.
- I like that the guys like her right away, but none of that insta stuff, just a strange protectiveness.
- FMC is smart and determined, plus shes a
Laura Greenwood
Dec 26, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The Firehouse Feline Series:
1. Feline The Heat: books2read.com/felinetheheat
2. Feline the Flames: books2read.com/felinetheflames
3. Feline the Burn: books2read.com/felinetheburn

You can also join my Goodreads Reader Group for new release alerts, spoiler threads, and more!
==> https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
Jennifer G
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Callie is cursed (and we should all be so lucky). She turns into a cat at times but has no control over over the change, the duration or the change back. She is on a mission to discover who cursed her and how to remove the curse. This search has taken her to a town full of paranormals and now her life may be in danger. Throw in the fact that her cat seems to prefer spending nights at the firehouse next door with the three sexy firemen and Callie's move has been eventful.

The blurb for this book
Charlotte Clavier
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*Spoiler Alert*
Callie (FMC) can change into a cat but her cat isnt exactly co-operative and has a mind of its own. When it falls asleep in a firehouse one night Callie wakes up naked on a hot fireman's bed. Which leads to various scenarios with her and three hot firemen - Will, James and Hank. These firemen are not all they seem though and thats where the story becomes more interesting. In fact the town in general isnt. A funny, witty book with great characters and a brilliant story
Carla Feliciano Furst
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Puurrfect

This is a quirky funny read. There are a lot of twist and turns and a lot of loose ends and a small cliffhanger. If you are looking for a funny easy going read this is for you.
Coco.V
Mar 26, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/26/2020)! 🎁
LMR
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to LMR by: Laura Greenwood & Booksprout!
Feline The Heat (The Firehouse Feline, #1) by Lacey Carter Andersen Feline the Heat (The Firehouse Feline Book 1) By: Laura Greenwood
She's "Feline The Heat" From BOTH The Investigation & The FireHouse Residents!
IS this Li'l kitty Start'n to "Feline The Heat!?!"
Cuz, She MOVED NEXT DOOR to a FireHouse...
Where the S€X¥ Guys inside MANning the Hose,
Are definitely look'n mighty FINE,
Plus Her kitty keeps HiJacking Her BODY,
As She wants to cuddle UP with a FireFighter...
Sooo She's "Feline The Heat" EACH Morning for sure;
Especially as She wakes with a different
Natalie panda eyes
Dec 02, 2019 rated it liked it
This one has been on my TBR and Ive seen it pop up. After reading a sneak peek, it didnt really grip me but I read it anyway. In the beginning it feels shallow and stereotypical in every way. The fmc is hot, blonde with blue eyes and clumsy. The guys are hot firemen instantly attracted to her. At this point it was an eyeroll, possible dnf and not again thoughts. Past that, the story is actually interesting and I did enjoy the characters trying to figure one another out. Fast paced, multiple POV ...more
Christina Luberts
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Callie has been cursed as a cat shifter that has no control. She does not want the guys at the firehouse to know. Will she get rid of the curse? Can she keep her secret? What are the men's secrets? Can they keep her safe?

Scarolet Ellis
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feline the Heat by Laura Greenwood is an awesome story that I have read and loved. This is book number one in this awesome start to a brand new series and I can not wait to read book number two in awesome series. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about fantasy and paranormal romance.

Michele Moore
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good!

Great first book. The expected cliffhanger is a bit big, but details are revealed first that take the sting. Interesting characters and world building, well written.
Phoebe
Authors Lacey Carter Anderson, L.A. Boruff, and Laura Greenwood have teamed up to bring us The Firehouse Feline series and kick it off with Feline The Heat (Lacra, LTD., 2019). (laugh) I have to admit I am so glad I do not have Carries problem as I do not want to end up naked in any spot, but especially not the places she does.

Feline The Heat is all about the mystery of the town, the firemen, Carrie, and where the golem came from. It is a solid mystery with many backstories that could take a
Kitty
Read: March 29, 2020
Rating: 3,5 Stars

This was a nice start to a series/trilogy?
It was funny and sweet with a hint a suspense, and a "surprise" finale that wasn't much of a surprise to me, but it was still cool.
felicia martinez
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Loved the sarcastic flirty commentary hot firemen witches can't wait to read the next book and the third book. Definitely
recommend
Stephanie
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-books
The book, while lacking depth, was pretty amusing. I like the concept and it is definitely an easy read. It was good enough to read the next book in the series.
Linda Knoll
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG this book was so freaking good. I think I laughed through most of it. I so could not put this book down once I started it. Great job too the authors. Keep up the great writing ladies.
Michele Keeling
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Feline The Heat

Excellent book, funny heroine who turns into a cat when nervous and 3 hunky men . What more could you ask for . Already got the next book in the series
Preston  Dannelley
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent story!

I adore all cats, even worship some. So of course I was drawn to the cover and name of this one. I wasn't disappointed! A beautiful young girl who is a cat shifter, a firehouse full of hunky firemen who have secrets of their own, combined with an excellent storyline, make for fast reading a d wonderful entertainment. Try it!
Nan
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Feline the Heat

I really enjoyed this introduction to the Firehouse Feline series. The characters are well-written and the universe is interesting and mysterious.
Emily Pennington
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Callie had decided to move to Blackwater Falls, where her father had been born, to get some answers to her questions about her parents, a witch, a curse put on her, and how to remove it. First she goes on a stakeout. At least she may get something interesting to write about for her paranormal blog. With five tourists having died on the beach in the last three months, it sounded like a good place to start looking for a possible siren luring them to their deaths. She shivers in the deeply dark ...more
Rubi
Jan 11, 2020 rated it liked it
It was alright but its not a must read for me. The premise was good but unfortunately, it felt a bit shallow. Will came across as an ass. And I didnt feel the chemistry between the other guys and the main female character, whose name I cant remember at the moment ...more
T.
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving an honest review. As Ive said before, I always give honest reviews whether people appreciate them or not.

This story begins with Callie standing beachside just watching. Watching what? Well shes in this small town looking for answers, answers to what all the strangeness is, answers to why at least five people have been found dead on the beach and answers about her curse and the killing of her parents. There is lots
Coni Sage
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hot Stuff

Who could resist a hot sexy fireman who loves cats and cuddles. Looks like these three can't, just wait til they find out she is the sexy new neighbor they all want to get their hands on too!
Caitlin Norton
Jan 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Not bad but a little short

I enjoyed the characters but I think I would have had more fun had there been more time to get to know them better within this section of the story. The pacing just seems off. Not a bad little read though.
Unfortunately, I'm not dying for more so I'm likely going to put this series down. Maybe I'll pick it up again later.
S D W
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Pretty good

This book is pretty good. Not sure it's my style of character, flow, etc., but it kept me entertained. I'm going to read book 2 and decide.
Jill Anna  Freeman
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feline the Heat- The Firehouse Feline Book 1) by Laura Greenwood is a tale of one Woman/Feline named Callie ....who once was just a Woman ...before she was cursed by a witch ...and in addition to finding a way to reverse this curse...Callie is in a mission to discover who killed her parents...and her investigation lead her to Blackwater Falls...a hotbed of paranormal activity...and she just happens to move right next door to a firehouse...occupied by three HOT firemen....James, Hank, and ...more
Aimee Bower
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Callie decided to move to Blackwater Falls, all her research points to this being the place where she will get answers. She is tracking what she thinks is an siren. But comes to find out it is not, it is a golem. She now knows in her heart she is in the right place, she will find out how to break the curse that is on her.
When her cat takes over, the cat takes her to the fire station instead of home. She wakes up naked in one of their beds.
The guys go over to her house the next day, discover she
Susie
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Susie by: Booksprout

Booked By Random

*I received a free digital ARC via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.*

Too much fun!

Ooooh, now this one happened to hit me in just the right way. I mean, naked firemen? Who dont notice you ogling because youve shapeshifted into a cat? Ha! And best of all, because your changing into a cat is part of a curse, they dont even notice that youre a shifter!

This was extremely fun, funny, with definite laugh-out-loud moments, but also with a bit of seriousness. And of course, Callie
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Paranormal Co...: On-Going Series: The Firehouse Feline 2 7 Dec 21, 2019 07:47AM
The Paranormal Co...: New Release: Feline The Heat 1 4 Oct 03, 2019 10:07AM

• Amber (Jewels Cafe, #1)
  • Unicorn Mates (Valentine Pride, #1)
  • Sapphire (Jewels Cafe, #2)
  • Saving Their Queen (The Albino Queen Book 1)
  • Magical Mischief (Magic And Metaphysics Academy, #1)
  • Catching a Wizard (Grimalkin Academy: Catacombs, #2)
  • All the Teacher's Pet Beasts (All the Teacher's Pets, #1)
  • Opal (Jewels Cafe, #4)
  • Rules and Roses (Untouchable #1)
  • The Wolf At My Door (Pack Heat, #1)
  • Motherf*cker (An Irreverent RH Comedy)
  • Queenmaker (Heart of the Nebula #1)
  • Mate Date
  • Monsters (Prodigium Academy #1)
  • Peridot (Jewels Cafe, #3)
  • Waking Darkness (Academy of the Underworld, #1)
  • Catching a Vampire (Grimalkin Academy: Catacombs, #1)
  • The Cardinal Bird (The Cardinal, #1)
Lacey Carter Andersen loves reading, writing, and drinking excessive amounts of coffee. She spends her days taking care of her husband, three kids, and three cats. But at night, everything changes! Her imagination runs wild with strong-willed characters, unique worlds, and exciting plots that she enthusiastically puts into stories.

Lacey has dozens of tales: science fiction romances, paranormal

The Firehouse Feline (3 books)
  • Feline the Flames (The Firehouse Feline, #2)
  • Feline the Burn (The Firehouse Feline Book 3)

News & Interviews