Start by marking “Out of Bounds (Driven by Fire, #2)” as Want to Read:
Out of Bounds (Driven by Fire, #2)

Out of Bounds

(Driven by Fire #2)

When I wanted her, I couldn’t have her. Now I want to get rid of her and I can’t do that either.

Luca: Bobby was the love of my life and I thought she felt the same way. When she left me nearly ten years ago and burned all traces of herself, I learned how she really felt. I finally gave up looking, moved, made some new friends. Now she’s moved to my town and I want to spend
419 pages
Published October 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Out of Bounds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Out of Bounds

Start your review of Out of Bounds (Driven by Fire, #2)
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING! A fantastic, well written read. An intense storyline that holds your attention as you get caught up in the fierce twists and hot chemistry. Plenty of excitement and emotionally heartfelt. A thrilling must read.

Chibik
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was ok
I have read the previous two books and liked them, maybe a bit slow but I enjoyed the development of the story between the main characters, and they were really hot! But this one is just frustrating! The most frustrating heroine I have ever read about. A silly, self-centered, selfish child!, there is no other way to call her! At the beginning I thought there was some really important reason for her leaving him, but then as it unfolded what it was, I was like what, that's it?!!??!?!? and she woul ...more
Tania
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book, the story was well written and the characters were intriguing. Once I started I could not get enough, from the start till the end I was engrossed I was even on the edge of my seat with twists and turns, lust and passion, strength, happiness with a happily ever after. Do yourself a favor and buy the book you want be disappointed.
Thank you for allowing me to review your book.

Anathea Krrill
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book from Eden Rayna. A wonderful second chance romance, which captivated me right from the start.
Bobby and Luca are a seriously hot pair. Their history is overshadowed by a tragic event, which caused a rift in their relationship.
Bobby left Luca out of the blue and without explanation. Eight years later, they meet again, and there is a lot of unfinished business.
There is angry, angsty energy running through this book. Mixed with explosive sexual chemistry and emotional twists and u
Candy Edwards
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My...oh my! This book was fantastic! I could hardly put the book down! I was hooked from page one! Luca and Bobby were great characters. After not seeing each other for nearly ten years, Luca and Bobby come face to face. Bobby's job brought her to town and she thought it would be a great new start. A past Bobby has been trying to leave behind since the accident on that fateful day. A day that changed both of their lives forever. Luca just wants to know, why? Why Bobby left him? It was nothing he ...more
Jeanne Richardson
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book I've read written by Eden Rayne; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Laura ~Passion flower

Out of Bounds (Driven by Fire, #2) (ARC) was graciously provided to me by Expresso Book Tours for an honest review. I will voluntarily read this book and provide my honest opinion. Review to follow.
Jackie Roberts
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a hot steamy erotic romance story perfect for a quick afternoon read.

This was a great heart pounding read. The story was very well written with great characters.
The story drew me in and I had it finished in one sitting.
I would highly recommend this read.
Booknook Reviews
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it

My review-

What worked for me:
-the story was heartfelt, angst ridden and steamy
-there were some super funny moments
-I loved Jules and I want one of my own
-the slow burn hurt so good
-there was some serious romance featured
Tayra Sanders
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Elvira
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book from the well developed and engaging characters that have lots of chemistry. The storyline flowed smoothly from beginning to the end.

Erin Knuth
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sexy slow burn and a budding second chance romance with deep roots. I downed this in one sitting like a delicious alpine lager. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this series. Out of Bounds is the best yet. Well done, Ms. Rayna!
Alexis Menheer
Oct 08, 2019
Aunt
Oct 10, 2019

• Dance With Me
  • Target in Range (Ranger Ops Book 5)
  • Honey and the Hitman
  • Babysitter For Dad's Russian Mafia Bear Friend (Bratva Bear Shifters, #2)
  • Hot Daddy Sauce (Hot Daddy, #1)
  • Sugar
  • Max (Her Dominant Boss #2)
  • Love at First Bite (Zaftig Dating Agency #2)
  • One More Song
  • Hollow Cove Dreams (The Hollow Cove High Series Book 1)
  • Hopeless Romantic (McCabe Brothers, #1)
  • Tempt (The Tease Series Book 4)
  • Tempt Me (Temptation Series, #1)
  • All the More to Give
  • Bad Omen (Wicked Academy, #2)
  • Blaze (Hard Hats, #2)
  • Neighbors Like That (A Love Like This, #1)
  • I Belong To You
Eden Rayna was born in Calgary, Alberta. After several attempts to leave through travels and school in far off places, she realised there was no place better to call home than the sprawling city at the foot of the Rocky Mountains. A lover of her family, Chinook winds and romance novels, Eden is thrilled to be writing stories that represent her culture and way of life.

On the recommendation of her

Driven by Fire (2 books)
  • Driven by Fire (Driven by Fire, #1)

News & Interviews