Start by marking “Self-Publishing for the First-Time Author (Author Your Ambition, #1)” as Want to Read:
Self-Publishing for the First-Time Author (Author Your Ambition, #1)

Self-Publishing for the First-Time Author

(Author Your Ambition #1)

You’ve written your first book and you are ready to self-publish it, congratulations! Now what steps do you need to take to self-publish? What are the best strategies? How do you ensure retailers and libraries will carry your book?

These are a few of the questions that many aspiring authors ask as they set out on their publishing journey. Aggregating 5 plus years of experi
ebook
Published March 10th 2020 by MK Williams Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Self-Publishing for the First-Time Author, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Self-Publishing for the First-Time Author

Start your review of Self-Publishing for the First-Time Author (Author Your Ambition, #1)
Travis
Jun 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
As someone who is looking to publish a book in the near future, this book came at the exactly right time. It had just enough content to tell me about the journey ahead, but let me make my own decisions about what options were right for me. If you're looking to publish a book but don't know where to start, reading this book will certainly help. ...more
Doug Nordman
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Self-publishing is so much better today than even two years ago. M.K. Williams has done it for years with her books and she knows all the techniques. More importantly, she knows the most efficient ways to get your manuscript through the process and how to succeed on your first launch. She shares her practical experience to help you appreciate not just what works but what... doesn’t.

She breaks Self-Publishing for the First-Time Author down into eight concise chapters on exactly how to go from man
M.K. Williams
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This book is a direct download from my brain. After accumulating so much knowledge about how to self-publish over five years (from gold ole fashioned internet searched and making my own mistakes), I finally put it all down in writing. I've worked with many clients and over time the same questions and concerns kept popping up:

Where do I get started?
How do I get my book on Amazon?
Wait, do I need an ISBN?

I've put all of this information together to help save you time and cut through the noise of
JL Kegley
Nov 02, 2020
richard w. mills
is currently reading it
Apr 06, 2021

• Self-Publisher's Legal Handbook: Updated Guide to Protecting Your Rights and Wallet
  • Born Standing Up: A Comic's Life
  • Contagious: Why Things Catch On
  • Keys to a Successful Retirement: Staying Happy, Active, and Productive in Your Retired Years
  • The Hero of Ages (Mistborn, #3)
  • Jesus Revolution: How God Transformed an Unlikely Generation and How He Can Do It Again Today
  • Anointed to Heal: True Stories and Practical Insight for Praying for the Sick
  • The Consuming Fire (The Interdependency, #2)
  • Becoming
  • Why Authors Fail: 17 Mistakes Self Publishing Authors Make That Sabotage Their Success (And How To Fix Them)
  • Write Short Kindle Books: A Self-Publishing Manifesto for Non-Fiction Authors (Indie Author Success #1)
  • George Washington's Rules of Civility & Decent Behavior in Company and Conversation (Little Books of Wisdom)
  • Camino Island (Camino Island #1)
  • Common Sense
  • Leap First: Creating Work That Matters
  • Home Tree Home: Principles of Treehouse Construction and Other Tall Tales
  • The Well of Ascension (Mistborn, #2)
"Adventure for those who love to read. Ambition for those who love to write."

MK Williams writes suspenseful literary fiction and sci-fi adventure for the contemporary reader. Her body of work is comprised of three novels, two self-publishing guides, a budgeting and planning workbook, and a collection of short stories.

Her first novel, Nailbiters, is an apocalyptic science-fiction thriller that has

Author Your Ambition (2 books)
  • Book Marketing for the First-Time Author (Author Your Ambition, #2)

News & Interviews