Start by marking โ€œGame Changer (#UofJ, #2)โ€ as Want to Read:
Game Changer (#UofJ, #2)

Game Changer

(#UofJ #2)

@๐—จ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ: ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ปโ€™๐˜ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ @๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ? #๐—ข๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ #๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ง๐——๐˜€

๐‘ฐ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’โ€”๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’.
Kay. My Skittles...๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜.
Then a blitz from the past flattened me like a linebacker.
Time for a new playbook.

๐‘ด๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐‘ต๐’๐’—๐’‚ ๐’Š๐’”...๐’‚๐’“๐’ˆ๐’‰!
I told myself to stay away.
Warned my heart ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต to fall for him.
Did it listen? ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—˜.
Now it feels like itโ€™s crushed under a fallen cheer pyra
Published October 12th 2020 by House of Crazy Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Game Changer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Game Changer

Start your review of Game Changer (#UofJ, #2)
Closet Romance Reader
OMG...Talk about an emotional mess...yes, that was me at 3:25ish AM...Game Changer was the second book in Alleyโ€™s U of J series and they MUST be read in order! It was heartwarming and heartbreaking all at the same time! I could not put it down!

Mason jumped to the wrong conclusion and ruined everything. Now, could he win her back?

Kay knew better but heart didnโ€™t listen. Would she be able to put all the pieces back together?

Oh Mason!! I know I have done dumb things before, but...yeah...thereโ€™s no
Lenor
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
โ€œโ€ฆyou didnโ€™t just break my heartโ€ฆ You broke a part of me that was barely even strong enough to be with youโ€ฆโ€

The second book of the U of J Series picks up right where book one ended, so you must need to read Looking to Score first; and believe me youโ€™ll want to. This college romance has all the angst and all the drama you want to find in this kind of genre.

The first book ended with a huge cliffhanger that left me truly confused and in desperate need of answers, secrets and more secrets that Kay h
Britt The Red Hatter Book Blog
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-faves, faves
My exact words upon finishing this book were "OH EM EFFING GEE ALLEY!!!!!"
True story.
Alley tried to warn us. She gave us a heads up. But I STILL WAS NOT READY FOR THAT ENDING!
I died at the end of Looking to Score, then I came back to life for Game Changer and died all over again. I am officially double dead. First it was the #LTSeffect, now it's the #LiteralGameChanger.
We dive right back in to Mason and Kayla's exactly where Looking to Score left us hanging so you're going to need tissues the s
ItaPixie
Oct 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

I was kind of itching to get back in the UofJ world to find out if Kayla and Mason still have a future as a couple.

Game Changer starts where Looking To Score ended. We see how Mason understands he made a mistake breaking up with Kayla and tries to make ammend and to win her back.
I adored how cute and funny our hero is, and loved all the bantering with his friends.

I've found this story really enjoyable, the pace was smooth and kept my attention throughout the book.
I hated to read the end becaus

Heather Rada
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Is it possible to love a fictional couple too much!!! Holy goodness Kay and Mase are straight FIRE! Alley Ciz has done it again, Game Changer is EPIC and I cannot stress enough how much I need the last book. This is a must read for everyone ...one-click now!!!
Laura Lee
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book, y'all. I loved seeing Mase grovel and how they grew together as a couple. Alley certainly turned up the heat in this one. Like, DAYUM. That one scene...

The secondary characters all get their screen time as well, making them even more lovable than before. I always want to jump in the middle of Alley's books and force these people to be my friends and this series is no different. (I swear that didn't sound creepy in my head.) I am anxiously awaiting the third book in the U of J series!
queen_of_the_books_18
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One word. One syllable. One finite answer and he was gone.

Alley Ciz brings all the angst with book 2 in the U of J series. Looking To Score needs to be read first to understand what is happening.

My heart seriously hurt reading this one. After that epic cliffhanger in book 1 I knew I was in for some pain but poor Mase and Kay, Alley really puts them through the wringer!

I wonโ€™t give any spoilers away but I will say this, if you love new adult, sports romance books that will give you all of the
hopelesslyinlovewith_books
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Touchdown!!! Alley Ciz tackles us hard with ALL. THE. FEELS!!! I am so in love with this book! One thing I absolutely love about Alleyโ€™s books are the puns and movie references she writes! Itโ€™s amazing! Iโ€™m giggling all the time, even when Iโ€™m mad!

Mase has his work cut out for him to try to win his Skittles back after the jumping to conclusions disaster he put her through. But our boy refuses to just โ€œlet it goโ€. < (Ha! See what Alley started?) He wants her and nothing is going to stop him. And
Sara
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I discovered the ARC for Game Changer in my kindle after finishing a different book at 1:20 AM
- the next thing I know, itโ€™s 4:30 AM and I canโ€™t keep my eyes open any longer. A short nap and I was back up at 7:30 AM to dive back into this crazy awesome experience of a book. YES itโ€™s that freaking good!!!

The Queen of Evil, Alley Ciz, knocked my breathe out with another killer cliffhanger in this one. You canโ€™t be faint of heart to read her books. No her books are a full emotional experience and no
Brianna Cooper
Shelves: college
Game Changer is book 2 in the U of J series by Alley Ciz. Book 1 ended on a cliffhanger so make sure you read book 1, Looking to Score, first before you read Game Changer.

Game Changer was a definite 5 star read for me just like book 1. I couldnโ€™t put it down and I canโ€™t wait for book 3. This series is addicting and I love Mase and Kay. In book 1 there was some miscommunication that had me using shouty caps at Alley but in Game Changer the miscommunication is cleared up. I donโ€™t want to give any
Katslovesbooks
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Once again Alley has managed to capture me with this story. Game Changer was absolutely perfection and Mase and Kay once again stole my heart.

This book was full of moments that will melt your heart, the right amount of drama and of course the friendship and family moments that I adored.

This is the second book in the UofJ series(it can NOT be read as a standalone) and it picks up right after the devastated ending of Looking to Score(book 1). The beginning of this story broke my heart, seen my gir
Jasmine
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Game Changer picks up right where Looking to Score left off.
But, like a cat with a mouse, Alley Ciz decided play with all my emotions and kill me with a slow burning anxiousness. Will they or wonโ€™t they was the question of the hour. My guy Mase pulled out ALL the stops for his girl and oh my swooning heart I was putty in his deliciously calloused hands.
Ciz took the sizzle up to off the charts haaawt with Mase and Kay in this one. Game Changer wouldnโ€™t let me put it down and kept me up way past
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Game Changer is book two in the brand new U of J series. The first three books concentrate on Kay and Mason and Alley has done it again with these two, left me totally hanging!

Their story continues on from the first book Looking to Score and if you have read it then you know what went down and if you haven't you seriously need to!

We see all the familiar characters that meet and fell in love with in the first book and one more that you are definitely not going to love!

Can't wait for book 3! Hu
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*

Holy cannoli Alley!! My poor heart! โ™ฅ๏ธ Game Changer picks up right where Looking to Score left us hanging. Mase and Kay are back and their love story continues with more heart and more heat that ever. It hurts yโ€™all, it hurts. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mason knows he has his work cut out for him to get his girl back. My heart just broke for her, but she was so much stronger than even she knows. GAH! These two are perfect for each other if they can just get it together!!

This was swee
Rochelle
Oct 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book 2 in the U of J series and it was so good. This picks up right where Looking to Score leaves off so make sure you read that first. Loved Mason and Kay even more after reading this story. Mason had to grovel to get his girl back. Will he be able to succeed or is it too late? This book will pull you in from page one and not let you go until the last page and even then, it will stay with you until the next book comes out. December canโ€™t get her soon enough. Loved how she created a world and ch ...more
Brittany (happy.ending.always)
I wish I could give this book more than 5 stars, it was so good and absolute amazing. It picks up right where book 1 ends. I really didnโ€™t know where the book was going to go. I am glad it went the way it did. There were times when I laughed out loud. There were times when I wicked swooned over things that were said, and not even necessarily over anything to do with Kay and Mase who are the main characters, the bonus characters to me are just as fun as the main characters in this book. I stand b ...more
Alicia
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars for this, initially fraught second book of Kayla and Mason's story. With the story carrying on immediately from the first book, we know that poor Kay is going to be in bits and that Mase has one hell of a huge humble pie to eat if he ever wants to set their world to rights! With a sterling group of friends around her, Kayla has a steep path to climb to gain the self confidence to value herself as she should, and this has been a massive set back. I loved spending time with Mase's crew. ...more
Rochelle Spaccamonti
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy cliffhanger!! Gah. After all the work Mase did to fix is screw up with Kay and we are left hanging AGAIN!!!! Gah!! Mase is super swoony and extremely hot. I love all the corny tshirts! I was in definite suspense and felt like I was watching the Broncos play with the way I quit breathing and my heart stopped! I need book 3 right now!!

This was a good book of heartbreak and reclaiming! I love that Mason could admit his mistake. I love the team and brotherhood of all the crew. This book gave m
Kelly Williams
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Finally and then another cliffy! Mason and Kay's story picks up right where it left off. Mason realizes how he overreacted and spends alot of time trying to get back into her good graces. Kay is struggling with her past insecurities. I love this world. The characters are funny and the stroy just keeps getting better and better. Now we wait for the next one....................................
Valerie (onemorechaptervi)
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So we are back in the #UofJ world, picking up right where that awful cliffhanger ended. Do not remember? Let me refresh your memory, its was when our boy Mase made the wrong assumptions and broke our girls heart. Now that we are all caught up, Mase rather quickly experiences a come to Jesus moment and by that I mean all his friends explain to him what a huge mistake he has made. Thus ensues Mase uphill battle of making Kayla forgive him. But, it wont be so easy. Kayla has locked down emotionally ...more
Amy Reierson
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If your here please say you read book one. If you haven't stop and go back. I'm not going to spoil anything. I loved it. I loved it as much even a little more then the first. I'm not even as mad.
In fact I laughed so hard at the end my face hurts!

These characters will steal your heart. You will want to be their friend. I know I do.

Kay and Mase do not disappoint oh she thinks she can run, and when she realizes she can't get away she tries to convince him she'll never be good enough or strong enou
Marisol
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been following and reading this author since her first book released. With each new book she has somehow managed to make it better than the last one. The case is still the same, the more you read the more invested you become in these worlds. This new series is truly a game changer.

Game Changer is BOOK TWO in this series, and this review may contain spoilers...

After reading the first book I kept swiping my kindle, insisting there had to be more. I knew it was a cliffhanger ( shout out to
Kayla Pocernich
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Game Changer picks up right where Looking to Score left off. Kay is trying to wrap her head around the fact that Mason just dumped her and her emotions are all over the place. Kay tries to move forward by doing what she loves best and that is hanging out with her friends and cheering. Mason on the other hand is making mistakes on the football field for the first time and is getting crap from his teammates and his friends. Mason tries to talk to Kay but she isn't budging because he hurt her and s ...more
Shh!! Me Time!!
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I strongly, strongly recommend reading the first book in the series, " Looking to Score" before reading this book. Book 2 picks up right where book 1 ended in a cliffhanger.

What an emotional roller coaster this book was!! Once I started reading I could not stop!!
I loved the chemistry between the main characters!! I also really enjoyed the camaraderie between other characters in the book. This is one of the rare books I have read where there was support for the characters.

There was so many quest
Alannah
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well Casanova had done it again totally swooned me from the start of the book i was wishing he was fighting for me haha.

Kayla went through alot of emotions in this book but she had started to over come them.

Kaylas past has started to show back up and try and cause trouble with her and Mase but having JT help Mase deal with everything happening, they are a force to be reckon with.

The love Mase and skittles have for eachother is smoking ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Skittles tried to fight it but Mase was not having any of
zt_book_romance
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
With book 2 of the UofJ series, we pick up right where book 1 left off. Mase makes an epic douche move, and Skittles is left heartbroken. I felt for Kayla after everything we learned about in book 1. Granted, she is not the most open and forthcoming person, but as we learn more and more, I can understand why. But once Mason realizes the magnitude of his error, he grovels and grovels hard. Kayla doesn't just instantly welcome him back with open arms, and honestly, I like her character even more f ...more
Brittanie Leighton
Is it possible to give this like 1 billion stars at the same time and take it away all the same time? Because if so I totally would. I knew going into this book I was going to yell like I always do at the very end, thank you again for always doing this to us. I did not think I could love caveman and skittles more than I did.
Oriana  Hyde
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ever read a book where you just couldn't put it down and you just wanted the book to go forever?
Well, that's this book(series) I can't get enough of Kay and Mase. All the characters play such an important role in the way this book develops that you just want the whole lot of them to get their own books too. The writing is impeccable and the story line is engaging and relevant, I want to read everything she writes over and over๐Ÿ˜
Rose
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ok. Ok. Ok. Iโ€™ve waited a few days. Iโ€™ve eaten my fill of chocolate. I took out my feelings on the hubs. Iโ€™m finally ready to write my review..... I think.

Imma gonna start by bowing down to the Queen Alley. She done messed me up, and Iโ€™m not even upset. I read Alleysโ€™ first book Power Play over a year ago. She caught my attention and I knew she was going places. She sealed the deal with Tap Out. Since then each book she publishes I fall in love with her characters HARD. I laugh with them, I cry
Ebonie
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When I finished this book, my first thought was: I have to wait until December to see what happens next?! GAH!

I want more, and I want it now. This book was more than I imagined it being, and I had pretty high expectations for it (because hello, it's an Alley Ciz book, and she ALWAYS turns out top-notch content). Mason and Kayla are seriously just so perfect for each other, but I was SO mad at Mason at the end of the first book and how he handled their relationship. You get to see how he tries to
ยซ previous 1 3 4 5 6 next ยป

• I Promise You
  • Only One Kiss (Only One, #1)
  • Stories of September
  • Jousted (Wild Knights Book 1)
  • Hendrix
  • Absolute Power (Absolute Power Duet, #1)
  • I Plan on Forever (I Never, #2.5)
  • The Exiled Prince (Royal Secrets, #1)
  • The Dirty Princess (Royal Secrets, #2)
  • Here Lives a Corpse (Here Lies #1)
  • Loathe Thy Neighbor (Roommate Romps, #1)
  • Those Heartless Boys (Saint Clary's University, #1)
  • Dare to Play (Dare Nation, #3)
  • Devious Kisses (It's Just High School, #1)
  • Haunted By Regret (Heaven's Guardians MC, #3)
  • Adoring Keaton (The Kennedy Boys, #9)
  • Perfect Wreckage (Wrecked #2)
See similar booksโ€ฆ
I'm Alley. I'm an Indie author and I write Contemporary/New Adult, Rom-Com, Sports Romances with fierce heroines and their swoony Alpha partners with heart. There's a heavy dose of witty banter and sarcasm in my characters.

I'm a stay at home mom to 3 amazing and crazy minis all under 4yo, a 95lb lab, and let's face it on some days my hubby is my 4th kids... But to be fair I totally love him a a

#UofJ (3 books)
  • Looking to Score (#UofJ, #1)
  • Playing for Keeps (#UofJ, #3)

News & Interviews