Start by marking “A Cowboy Kind of Night” as Want to Read:

8 Contemporary Western Romances

Are you ready for A Cowboy Kind of Night? If you like your guys in spurs and Stetsons, then this multi-author bundle is for you. Check out these eight sexy western romance novels, all for one great low price.

Bundle of Love by Erin Wright – As the town’s vet and the director of an equine therapy camp, Adam’s life is plenty stressful, and
Published July 23rd 2019 by Wright's Reads

To ask other readers questions about A Cowboy Kind of Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Cowboy Kind of Night

Start your review of A Cowboy Kind of Night
Becky Claxon
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Cowboy Kind of Night
This is a fabulous group of books for a great price. If you love cowboys, love, and angst, you will love all these books! The following are my reviews of all the books.
Erin Wright
Bundle of Love
Kylie VanLueven left Sawyer, Idaho to go to college and never wanted to come back. Unfortunately Kylie is 22 years old and pregnant by a married man that wants nothing to do with her, so she is back at her mother’s house. After a weeks pity party, her mom tells her that Dr. Adam Whita
BP34
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this box set and the sexy cowboys. Hours and hours of reading pleasure. This box-set included eight full-length cowboy themed romances from some award-winning authors. Included are: Bundle of Love by Erin Wright, Last Surrender by Suzie O’Connell, His Heart for the Trusting by Lisa Mondello, Grady by Ann B. Harrison, Hearts Don’t Lie by Shirleen Davies, Texas Wild by Jean Brashear, Trust in the Lawe by Stacey Joy Netzel and Shane by SJ McCoy. Alpha cowboys and the women they fall in lo ...more
Jennie Fortna
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC for honest review with no compensation

WOW... Cowboy Kind of Night is an awesome read by these amazing authors, Erin Wright, Lisa Mondello, Shirleen Davies, Jean Brashear, SJ MCoy, Stacey Jo Netzel, Suzie O’Connell and new to me author, Ann B Harrison.

These are standalone, sexy, western romances and part of a series by each author. You may even find a new author to read!
Margaret Watkins
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bundle of Love: This romance takes one on a roller coaster ride, from laughing oneself silly to feeling the depths of the characters' despair. Adam wears his heart on his sleeve and when it gets broken, he has difficulty in putting his life back together again. His life is also out of control with too much to do and too little time in which to do it. He hits a brainwave - hire a receptionist. Which is just was Kylie needs. She has arrived back in the town she swore never to return to, pregnant a ...more
Judi
Bundle of Love

I love that Kylie and Adam are not your typical couple. Even a 16 year age difference doesn't faze them. But Adam is surprising in more ways than that. Kylie is an impressive young adult. Even though she fell for the wrong guy and got pregnant she is still mature about it, she is really intelligent, and is a real go getter. This sweet sexy love story is so easy to read and their journey with its ups and downs draws you in and makes you love them.

Last Surrender

I’ve read some of th
Margaret McGovern
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding group of authors that developed fantastic characters and storylines that pulls the reader into the stories. Bundle of Love by Erin Wright: is a sweet romance about two individuals trying to make their lives better. Adam is an over worked Vet and then there’s Kylie who he hires as a receptionist but he’s unsure of. Last surrender by Suzie O’Connell: Heather has always strived for her families approval but never gets it and Jeremiah who made mistakes in his youth and has become a bette ...more
Amanda Marlowe
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bundle of Love
Kylie has come home after falling for the wrong man.
Adam has issues with pregnant women and is several years older.
I loved the way she just got on with it.
A great read.

Last Surrender
Jeremiah has been in prison in his youth but with the help of a good family has turned the corner and is a different person.
Heather has a difficult relationship with her family, they seem to gang up against her.
They start going out and Jeremiah is great, he supports her and is there when she needs h
Connie
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary copy of this book (this collection of books) and I am voluntarily reviewing it.

This is a fabulous collection of books. Some are favorite authors of mine. Some of these I have already read but not all. I have so enjoyed re-reading them and then reading the new ones to me. What is basically the cost of 2 books, you get 6 additional stories. What a great way to get some books that I didn't have. These are not short stories or novellas, no these are regular novels.

These st
Pamela Mitchell
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best multi-author bundles I have ever read with smokin' hot cowboys and the strong women who love them from eight gifted authors. Each book immediately pulled me in, kept me totally immersed in all that was happening, and checked all the boxes for really great contemporary western romances. Some of the authors were already my favorites and I was able to add a few more to my auto-buy list.

If you need to escape from everyday stress, don't miss "A Cowboy Kind of Night". I receive
Ellen
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

This is a good group of stories. I enjoyed every story and will have to go back and read some of these series from the beginning.

My favorite is Bundle of Love by Erin Wright but that may be because I had already read the rest of the series so knew the back stories where the rest of the authors were new to me.

Since all these stories are parts of existing worlds and at least seemed like they are in the middle of existing series, some authors did a better job of back story than others.

I
Joanna
Jul 08, 2019 rated it liked it
I received this ARC for free in exchange for an honest review.

This is a selection of different books all based on cowboys and cowgirl. There are strong female leads and alpha males. Some books are full of suspense, others are nice romances.

Some are better than others, some could do with having another pass in front of an editor. -missing words, wrong names and spelling mistakes but don't let that detract from the really good ones in the collection.

It's a great collection for a holiday read.
Marlene
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a bundle of books all in one box set! All great authors and I loved every one of them. We had babies, fast horses, ranchers, mysterious happenings and romance galore. It is not unusual to find a book or two in a boxed set that I’ve read before. That being said, one of my favorite was included and it was a “must-read” all over again. I loved each book and found all of them had something special. Whether it is tears, laughter or just great entertainment, I highly recommend A Cowboy Kind of Ni ...more
Jacqueline Ellison
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This has eight cowboy romances with wonderful characters and storylines. Bundle of Love by Erin Wright, Last Surrender by Suzie O'Connell, His Heart for the Trusting by Lisa Mondello, Grady by Ann B. Harrison, Hearts Don't Lie by Shirleen Davis, Texas Wild by Jean Brashear, Shane by SJ McCoy, Trust in the Lawe by Stacey Joy Netzel. Some of these amazing authors I've read before but some were new to me. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Shirley Linn
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing

5.0 out of 5 starsA wonderful group of books.
July 23, 2019
Format: Kindle Edition
This is a wonderful group of 8 books in 1. They were all great reads. My favorites were Hearts Don't Lie by Shirleen Davies, Grady by Ann B. Harrison and Trust in The Lawe by Stacey Joy Netzel. The reason I read these books is because of Shirleen Davies. I am a fan and I read all of her books. As usual, it was another amazing read.All of these books were great reads and I would definitely recommend them.

Cali Jewel
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this sweetly thrilling visit in each one of these eight heartwarming, down-home, simply feelgood adventures...

Each one has a uniquely different featured couple with lots of intriguing supporting charters and just the best kind of emotional journey that will leave you with a smile and a warm heart. Loved each one of them for different reasons.
Bibliophagist
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great bundle! So many great authors. I have read all of Erin Wright's books. You don't want to miss her stories. I had read a few of the other authors' work too. I found a great book by a new to me author, SJ McCoy. It was so great that I binge read all of her other titles. You can't go wrong buying this bundle.
Bernadette Cinkoske
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Cowboy Kind of Night is an awesome bundle of books. You might even find a new author to love. There are eight full length books so you will have many hours of reading pleasure. These are well written stories that kept me up far too late too many nights! If you love cowboy romances, do not miss this set. It is only available for a limited time.
Mrs. Garen L. Herd
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read

All of these books were great! Of course they had cowboys in them all. Some had danger, some not, all had some humor and romance, some sex, but not heavy, all good story lines, one I had already read, but read again. Highly recommend.
Nati
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
YOU WILL LOve this eight wonderful love stories. You can’t help but fall in love with the characters, how they face their fears, doubts, and insecurities with the help of friends and familia and the tight community in all those small country town that are so lovelies. I really enjoyed reading it.
Eva Wade
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This a great group of stories by a bunch of great authors. I especially loved Erin Wrights book cuz its a part of the world that she created. I jut can't get enough of her world. This was well worth the read
Joann
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Now this is what I call a box set! 8 fabulous reads from authors that I love. Each different but totally engaging sorry but I can’t pick my favorite I too thoroughly enjoyed each one.
Staci
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a super good story and the characters were both entertaining and enjoyable. I volunteered to read this arc for my honest opinion
Lisa H
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An excellent contemporary cowboy collection.
But you don’t have to just like cowboys. If you enjoy well written stories, this anthology is for you.
Recommend
Jul 30, 2019
Ruth
Aug 07, 2019
Erin Wright
Jun 26, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Ronald Andrzejewski
Jul 23, 2019
Christine Menditto
is currently reading it
Jul 25, 2019

• Devoted (Eternal Brethren #5)
  • Holiday Ever After
  • Saving Her (Her Protector #2)
  • Best Friend's Daddy (Forever Daddies #3)
  • Hometown Lover: A Friends to Lovers Romance
  • Kissing My Best Friend (Small Town Protectors, #6)
  • Storm Summit (Redemption Mountain, #14)
  • Birthday Boyfriend (Quinn Valley Ranch, #21)
  • The Cowboy Takes A Bride (Wyoming Matchmaker Series Book 1)
  • Taming the Texas Cowboy (Forever Texan Book 1)
  • Flirting with Forever (Island Bliss, #1)
  • Crazy Rich Cajuns (Boys of the Bayou, #4)
  • Hottie Lumberjack (Ponderosa Resort Romantic Comedies, #4)
  • Untamed (Eternal Brethren #4)
  • Beauty and the Bayou (Boys of the Bayou, #3)
  • Picture Perfect Lie (Kings of Castle Beach #1)
  • His Ride: A Protector Next Door Romance (The Sexy Neighbor Collection)
  • My Best Friend's Mardi Gras Wedding (Boys of the Bayou, #1)
USA Today Bestselling author Erin Wright has worked every job under the sun, including library director, barista, teacher, website designer, and ranch hand helping brand cattle, before settling into the career she’s always dreamed about: Author.

She still loves coffee, doesn’t love the smell of cow flesh burning, and has embarked on the adventure of a lifetime, traveling the country full-time in an

News & Interviews