Start by marking “Unicorn Luck (Valentine Pride, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unicorn Luck (Valentine Pride, #2)

Unicorn Luck

(Valentine Pride #2)

Leola and her lions are all settled in their new life…until a visitor from the past changes all that.

With her lion shifters by her side, Leola begins to uncover the truth about her parents’ fate. Her trust in everything will be put to the test when she comes face to face with the person who orphaned her.

Can she forgive the one person who changed her life forever?
Unicorn L
Published July 8th 2019 by Drowlgon Press (first published July 2nd 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Unicorn Luck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unicorn Luck

Start your review of Unicorn Luck (Valentine Pride, #2)
Brianna Belbin
This was a fantastic continuation to the series! Leola is settling into the new world of shifters and starting her new life with her three mates. A leprechaun named Dylan shows up to the pack and asks for help to find his wife, Mary, that disappeared. He claims that his wife was responsible for Leola’s parents’ fate and other shifters from many years ago. Tension and emotions run high in this book throughout the journey of finding Mary, the revelations from that tragic night, and Leola finally f ...more
Michelle
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksprout-arc, arc, 2019
Unicorn Luck is book two in the Valentine Pride series and picks up where book one left off. In this book we get more of Leola and her three lion mates. We also find that Leola is learning more about shifter laws and her parents murder. Although this is a novella it has so much packed into the story and the characters are well developed. I can't wait to read the next book in this series to find out what happens next. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Laura Greenwood
Aug 15, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Unicorn Luck was previously in Lucky Between the Sheets.

Valentine Pride is a complete series.
1. Unicorn Mates: books2read.com/unicornmates
2. Unicorn Luck: books2read.com/unicornluck
3. Unicorn Truth: books2read.com/unicorntruth
- The Platypus and Her Wolves: books2read.com/theplatypusandherwolves
- Unicorn Surprise in Between the Sheets: Original Volume 2: books2read.com/unicornsurprise

You can also join my Goodreads Reader Group for new release alerts, spoiler threads, and more!
==> https://www.go
Renée
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unicorn Luck is the perfect continuation of Leola’s story, with her mates Cas (the ever dominant Alpha), Kerry (the sweetheart Shaman) and Levon (the just bossy enough Beta).
Once again L.A. Boruff & Laura Greenwood have some hilarious quotes, wonderful storyline and sexy scenes that will have you clutching your lucky charms for more.
Jennifer Bourgeois
Aug 10, 2019 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the book. But the first book was better. The book are unique. I love the characters interaction with each other. I love the ending. I would read this book if you like romance and paranormal.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong, intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author.

Phoebe
A killer is discovered by a leprechaun, but that is not the only secret revealed.

We Leola looking at a pregnancy stick and...yes my rainbows she is pregnant. This is not the only surprise in store as a leprechaun appears at Leola’s debut party asking for help. His wife is missing and she may just be the key to Leola’s past.

Yup, that is all I am writing for the synopsis (laugh).

Laura Greenwood and L.A. Boruff pack a lot into Unicorn Luck (Drowlgon Press, B07TP3JWQR, 2019), the second book of the
Carlynne Toomey
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful, steamy, fantasy series by two great authors! I love Laura Greenwood novels and can't say enough good things about her writing. Ms. Boruff is new to me, but I can see her influence in the book and it really adds to the story in a positive way! The characters are well developed and complex. Her story world is detailed and you can "see" it in your mind's eye as you go along. The is action, steam and adventure. If you like reverse harem PNR, you will love this series! I highly r ...more
Teri Ruscak
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Unicorn Luck (Valentine Pride Book 2),
Laura Greenwood.
This is the second book in the Valentine Pride Series and picks up the story from book one. Its a short, fast book.scenes. We learn more about Cas, Levon and Kerry and they are really nice guys. We also learn a bit about Leola's parents, and leprechauns.

Pamela Street Gramlisch
Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Getting Interesting

The stories are very sex filled and I find myself skipping over all the detailed lovemaking scenes. I wanted to read the story ending in Book 3. My complaint is the first two books I got on my Kindle Unlimited plan and this third book is NOT. The books are only just over 100 pages so they are quick reads. I do not want to pay $2.99 for a 122 page book.
Raina Collins
Jul 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
The second story of Leola and her lions. The question of who and why her parents were murdered comes to play in the story. But as one question is answered more are revealed. The story gets pretty hot at times between her and her three mates. So expect some mystery and plenty of hotness.
Christina
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another quick read

There was a little mystery added to this book. There was some romance and new characters. I look forward to the next book.
Angie Barnes
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unicorn Luck is the second book in the Valentine Pride Series. It is a short and fast read but it has a little mystery thrown in it. Leola is adjusting to being a shifter and having 3 mates. There is a party so that Leola can get to know the other shifters in the community and Dylan a leprechaun shows up and this upsets her mates. Dylan has come to ask for help in finding his wife who is the person they think killed Leola's parents 20 years ago. They help Dylan find Mary and take her in to face ...more
Billie
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can she forgive the one person who changed her life forever?
Unicorn Luck is the second book in a steamy paranormal reverse harem romance series featuring three hot mountain lion shifters and one
Emily Pennington
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This book continues with Leola and her three lion mates. She is new to the shifter community so they attend a party to allow her to meet and form friendships with other shifters. In addition to the shifters, however, a leprechaun named Dylan arrives to ask for their help to find his wife who may be the person who killed Leola's parents 20 years ago! They agree to help Dylan find Mary who will face a murder charge. This dredges up Leola’s painful feelings at losing her parents. Did Mary really do ...more
Terri
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
********* May Contain Some Spoilers ********

Unicorn Luck (Valentine Pride Book 2) 4 Stars
by Laura Greenwood & L.A. Boruff ⭐⭐⭐⭐

******** May Contain Some Spoilers ********

I will try my absolute best to keep spoilers to a minimum or completely out of my review. Sometimes it can be hard to do so.

Continuing the wonderful shifter romance. Leola is pregnant though out the book. The guys and Leola help a leprechaun named Dylan. His wife is missing and he believes she is in the area. Leola has to come f
Daisy Sauceda
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***I voluntarily reviewed this after receiving a free copy***

Well Laura Greenwood does it again with book! At first I was a bit confused with his the first one ended and this one began. Leola is one lucky unicorn to have found 3 gorgeous men mates to her. She is still learning about the shifter community and all the laws that are different from human laws. However, new developments arise and emotions are high. Is Leila strong enough to handle the situation. Are her mates going to be there for su
Rose Brown
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is fun and exciting!
Unicorn Luck is the second book in the “Valentine Pride” series and it has a little mystery and suspense. This was a well-written tale that answered some of the questions that I had from book 1 “Unicorn Mates”. Leola was able to get closure in her parent’s murder and begin to feel like she was part of the shifter community. The main characters were very well depicted and we even have some new characters of interest. The chemistry between the MCs is growing and becom
Caroline Doig
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was looking forward to reading this continuation of Leola and her lion shifters Cas, Kerry and Levon and in this story Leola tells the guys that she is pregnant and the person who killed her parents and had shot Leola is caught. Leola feels sorry for the person but she’s confused she does and doesn’t want this person to pay their crimes because it was not only Leola’s parents that were killed. We also meet a Leprechaun Dylan who can make anyone forget him but it doesn’t work on Leola. I can’t ...more
Mareike
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a cute little story this was! This book answered many of the questions that I had from reading the first book and I look forward to reading the third installment of the series as I hope to answer my new questions about book two. It was wonderful to see Leola getting closure on her past, settling into the present by joining the shifter community and moving on into the future with something special and unique.
Great writing, storyline is awesome and I'm really eager to find out how the story e
Alethia
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the series and it very much reads like one. You need to read the first or you will be sad because you dove right in where the first left off, minus the epilogue. I liked the problem to be fixed that is introduced in this book and that we get a little more background on Leola. I am wishing we had more background and individualization of her boys. Plenty of bedroom fun to be had and entertaining dialogue. All in all, a very fun read.

I received a free copy of this book vi
Erin
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AS expected this book continues the story of Leola and her mates. During a get together for her to meet other shifters, she meets Dylan. After talking to him they find out he's searching for his wife Mary, the person who killed Leona's parents. They all agree to help him with the search, all the while Leona has to deal with her emotions on whether she can forgive this woman and why she did what she did. Excited to see how their stories end in Unicorn Truth.
I received a free copy of this book via
Nina Campbell
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unicorn Luck by Laura Greenwood and L. A. Boruff is the second novella in the Valentine Pride series. This book begins with a party hosted by Cas, Leon, and Kerry to introduce Leola the unicorn to the wider shifter community that are members of the Valentine Pride. This book is a steamy reverse harem romance that includes the solving of the mystery of what happened to Leola’s unicorn parents. This novella is a short, sexy, entertaining read that had lots of sensual scenes that I loved reading. U ...more
Reena
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Unicorn Luck" is the continuation of Leola's and her mates' story. While settling in their new life, secrets will be revealed and more secrets will arise. Emotions run high, and Leola's relationship with her mates is as steamy as it gets. As with all Laura Greenwood's books, this was well-written, with mystery, suspense and a great cast of characters. I can't wait for the next book to see what happens next!

Ann Holden
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second installment in the story of Leola and her mountain lions. I say installment because the first two books have real cliffhangers. We find out about who murdered her parents and discover leprechauns. Just like the first book, the story is snuck in between sex scenes. We learn more about Leola, Cas, Levon and Kerry and they really are nice guys. Be prepared to get hooked on the story and learn the rest of the story. I’m looking forward to the third part. I think this would have wo ...more
Darcy Smith
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second story in the series and it has a little mystery and suspense. It is well written and and beautifully developed characters. We get to see more of Leola and her mates. Yes, it is a shorter story but very good. Yes, it ends in a cliffhanger but it is intriguing so you definitely want to read the next one to find out what happens. It is a great story that is worth reading.

Tania
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great the story was well written and the characters were interesting. Leola is very happy with her three alpha males. I enjoyed this book l was lucky that I read the first book because it filled in parts were you had to think back, but in saying that I did not want to stop reading this book. I cannot wait for the next book.
Thank you for allowing me to review this book it was great.

Tera Comer
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, own
I totally love Leola and her mates! This book picks up where book one left off and we get to see the perfect continuation of Leola and her men. The storyline, sexy scenes and hilarious quotes have your emotions going all over the place while trying not to wake anyone that is sleeping if you are reading late at night. I can not wait to read the next book in the series.

Leslie Sanchez
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book finds Leola settling in with her lion mates. She will meet a leprechaun searching for his mate. The same shifter that killed her parents. She will come face to face with the woman and will have input into her sentence. She is so conflicted, but she is a wonderful person and I know she will make a fair decision for all. I requested an advanced reader copy from Booksprout and am under no obligation to leave this review.
Elaine Kirby
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Steamy!

Steamy sex in a hallway (fans self) while the other shifters partying can walk in on them.

In this book we find out who killed her parents & that Cas, Levon, & Kerry can sometimes be clueless to their mate’s body giving hints of their future.

There are other sex scenes in this book too; sometimes with just Leola & 1 of the guys but sometimes there’s so much more. There’s a lot of reasons to read this book.

• Amber (Jewels Cafe: Amber, #1)
  • Sixth Sense (Lovin' the Coven #6)
  • Third Charm (Lovin' the Coven #3)
  • Second Blood (Lovin' the Coven #2)
  • Fifth Essence (Lovin' the Coven #5)
  • Fourth Rite (Lovin' the Coven #4)
  • First Moon (Lovin' the Coven #1)
  • Rise of the Phoenix (Guardians of the Phoenix, #1)
  • Feline The Heat (The Firehouse Feline, #1)
  • First Howling (The Lycan Academy, #1)
  • Seventh Seal (Lovin' the Coven #7)
  • Mermaid Queen
  • Second Growl (The Lycan Academy, #2)
  • Khyron's Claim (Ketaurran Warriors #2)
  • Surviving Plagues (Artemis University, #3)
  • Thwarting Cheaters (Artemis University, #5)
  • Wolf's Bane (Wolves Next Door, #1)
  • My Alien's Obsession (Draci, #1)
Laura is a USA Today Bestselling Author of paranormal, fantasy, and urban fantasy romance (though she can occasionally be found writing contemporary romance). When she's not writing, she drinks a lot of tea, tries to resist French macarons, and works towards a diploma in Egyptology. She lives in the UK, where most of her books are set.

You can check out Laura's Website here:
www.authorlauragreenwo

Valentine Pride (3 books)
  • Unicorn Mates (Valentine Pride, #1)
  • Unicorn Truth (Valentine Pride, #3)

News & Interviews