Start by marking “Marcellus (Whitfell Brothers #4)” as Want to Read:
Marcellus (Whitfell Brothers #4)

Marcellus

(Whitfell Brothers #4)

Marcellus

Marcellus is happy for his brothers; really, he is. But being the last Whitfell standing is definitely not fun.

Three Whitfells down, one to go.

Nevertheless, as the saying goes, patience is a virtue… and good things come to those who wait.

Only he’s over waiting. He knows where his mate is, and he’s going to get him. At least he thinks Wes is his mate.

Published March 12th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Marcellus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marcellus

Start your review of Marcellus (Whitfell Brothers #4)
Leonela
May 03, 2020 rated it liked it
Progress

I little bit awkward in the start but it end alright. From all the books of this serie until now this one is that I like the most 😊
dian
Jun 03, 2020 rated it liked it
Memang ini seri penuh dengan narasi yang tidak perlu! Ataukah ini memang gaya penulisannya si author. Pertama kali baca bukunya Skye R. Richmond dan mungkin ga akan nyari buku dia yang lain. Sudah cukup seri ini aja!
Claudia Lezár
Apr 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: shifter-mpreg
PLEASE READ MY RATING SYSTEM!!!

To my ratings:
A 3,5* is clicked with a 4* but in review marked as 3,5*:

5* - very very good and rare (it would be a Blow-Away-book like ‘Jesse's Smile’ or ‘Joey’ from Angelique Jurd, ‘Save the the kids’ series
from EM Leya, ‘Love’s Tethered Heart’ from C.L. Etta or ‘Liberty’ from Seth King),
it's like an A+

4* - very good and will be often reread and is a WOW-book with interesting plot and surprises (like most of Andrew Grey books and Davidson Kings 'Haven Hart'-series
Deb Swietek
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fate gives you a mate with a secret. What do you do?

OMG I loved this book! I have been waiting for this addition to the series. All the Whitfell brothers and their mates are back. So far three brothers have mated three brothers. Only one set remains unclaimed. The last Baines brother has a secret. It is up to the last Whitfell brother to claim him and reveal the secret.
Marcellus knows Wes is his mate. Now to convince him. Wes has never settled in one place too long, afraid his secret will c
Belinda Zamora
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'm sad the series is over, but the author has indicated there will be a spinoff.
Marcellus is the last Whitefell brother to find his mate.
He hopes it will be his brother's mates remaining brother.
He plans to waylay him and see if the matingmagic has touched them as well.
Wes has been on the run, hiding a secret from his brothers, terrified of their rejection if the truth were discovered.
When they meet, sparks fly and immediately they know they're mates.
While Marcellus hoped to go back home and jo
Mikki James - Peters
Marcel is the last of his brothers to find his mate, but he thinks he knows where to look; afterall there is only one Baines brother last, he has to be his mate. Wes is currently in France and he is an artist. Unbeknownst to his brothers he has been suppressing a side of himself for years; afraid to be labeled as a freak or turned away. This time it's not just Marcel that's hearing mate, Wes is hearing it too. Can these two shifters make it work?

This is the fourth book in the Whitfell brothers s
R.M. Gonsalves
Apr 10, 2020 rated it liked it
It was a good read but falls short compared to the previous books. The book felt a little too long but that may be due to the fact that the only other conflict in the book is the secret Wes has been keeping from his brothers. The only other 'conflict' is whether or not Marcellus and Wes would end up together, which isn't really a conflict since there is a guaranteed HEA, which means that the characters went around and around in circles before the ending.

This book was a decent read but it was ve
Xochitl
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Following the series I was excitedly waiting this book because I really wanted to witness how Marcellus was going to find his mate and what was the huge secret of the remained Baines Brother. Easy to read with some angst like only a slow burn courtship can cause but many romantic situations and hot scenes, I read this wonderful story in one sitting. I strongly recommend to read the series in order to fully enjoy the characters and the plot. Ms Richmond showed us once more how good she is writing ...more
Kimberlyn
Jul 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Just ok

Just sort of a pointless ending to a mediocre series. The most exciting thing was finding out what Wes's secret is and that happens at the start of chapter 2 with the little picture in the heading. The author had to try really hard to stretch this plot out for 115 pages and it shows. Both characters are mostly likeable and it did deliver on low angst. I won't be reading anything else from this author even if there is a spin-off series to the Whitfell Brothers.
Anna
Apr 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I didn’t enjoy this one as much as I did the first 3, but that’s okay. I’m just glad that Marcellus was able to be with his mate. I feel like I missed some chapters and I know that this time it wasn’t because I skipped around.
There will be one more book and hopefully it’ll all balance out in the end.
Marjorie Williams
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
GREAT❤️

I hate to see the series ending but it ended on a high note! I loved that Wes had his own secrets. And as always the Whitfell brother couldn’t be more perfect. As always I look forward to more from Skye R Richmond!
Katie Clausen
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
💗💗💗💗

Loved this one!!! They found their true mate!!! Lots of babies in the family now!! I would love to see a family conclusion book, ya know to catch up on what’s happened in the future!!
Keith
Mar 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Mostly OK

The storyline is mostly OK, bits of angst and drama and a couple of MCs for whom things mostly just seem to come together. It was a bit less than the previous books and for me will be the last in the series.
Pat
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shifter mpreg

Love this series. Wes was hard to track down and even harder to convince to go on a date with Marcellus. And what a surprise there is with Wes. Some angsty moments, lots of sweet and hot moments.
Patricia Nelson
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this marvelous, grab-you-by-the-feels, amazing, charming, delightful, poignant, engaging, emotionally charged, slow burning, and totally awesome story. It had me hooked from beginning to end, and IMHO, it was the perfect end for this fantastic series.
Michelle
Mar 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fun read

Ok this one was my favorite! Loved Wes and Marcellus and the growing families! Can’t wait to meet the Baines brothers mom! Loved that Wes was a shifter too!
XI
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved It!
But I hope there's more of a conclusion.
Lizzie Farmer
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book to read

I love this book I chose this rating because it was worth it I would recommend this book to everyone
Katy Dann
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

I loved this book so much and very sad to see this series end. Wes and Marcellus made such a beautiful couple.
Stephanie
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is such a great story. I am so happy that Marcellus gets his happy ending. I love Wes and Marcellus together. Seeing how they get together is so sweet. Skye Richmond has made such an amazing series. Such a great ending and I just love it.
AL
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Similar to previous stories in the series, it’s a pleasurable shorter read, perfect for an afternoon of light reading. The characters and story are well written.
Kellie
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Marcellus is the last Whitfell brother to be mated and he knows Wes, the last Baines brother left, is his mate or at least he hopes. I am so happy that Marcellus will get his happy ending.

Wes has never settled in one place too long hoping his secret will not come out. But Fate doesn't work they way he wants and meets his fated mate at the height of his career. Marcellus is patient with Wes and won't give up.

It was surprising to hear about what that secret is that seemed to come out of know whe
LucyMarie
May 11, 2020 rated it liked it
H.O.L.E. 3.5

Starting with my big issue....stalking is not funny. It is not to be joked about. I have heard horror stories about this happening.

Not quite the warm fuzzies as the first three books, but more than most.

Some unnecessary angst that pops up and is resolved too easily. If it is an issue make it such not just toss in to add a chapter.

Would have liked more family time—all family—without angst could have been.

Still this series is paws above most shifter stories. Please do read them in orde
Evelyn urbina Noriega
Mar 31, 2021
Margaret Gardiner
Apr 27, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Devoted Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #3)
  • The Grumpy Grizzly's Omega (Male-Order Mates #1)
  • Mine to Keep (Pine Ridge Pack #2)
  • The Lonely Lynx's Omega (Male-Order Mates #2)
  • The Defiant Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #2)
  • Crossing Ties (The Family Novak, #5)
  • Sticky Ties (The Family Novak, #4)
  • Hope (Wolves of Walker County, #2)
  • Faith (Wolves of Walker County, #3)
  • Don't STAHP Believing (STAHP #1)
  • Tucker's Trouble (Timber Valley Wolf Pack, #4)
  • Trivial Ties (Family Novak #3)
  • Truth (Wolves of Walker County, #1)
  • Canyon's Choice (Timber Valley Wolf Pack #6)
  • The Mistrustful Mountain Lion's Omega (Male-Order Mates, #4)
  • Shayne's Hope (Timberwood Cove #12)
  • Love (Wolves of Walker County #4)
  • Tied and Laced (The Family Novak #6)
Also publishes as Rheland Richmond.

For as long as she can remember Skye had her nose stuck in a book, getting lost in the world of someone else's creation (She still does). Her love for writing came from her love for reading. She could never have one without the other.

Writing was always a hobby and a cathartic experience for her. There are many stories lost to the never to be completed or publishe

Whitfell Brothers (5 books)
  • Malek (Whitfell Brothers #1)
  • Malachi (Whitfell Brothers #2)
  • Mikhail (Whitfell Brothers #3)
  • A Very Whitfell Surprise (Whitfell Brothers #5)

News & Interviews

Nature, in Her infinite awesomeness, can provide solace even when you’re stuck in the house. As a matter of fact, the numbers suggest that...