Start by marking “Shards of Frost (The Mercury Pack #5)” as Want to Read:
Shards of Frost (The Mercury Pack #5)

Shards of Frost

(The Mercury Pack #5)

When had life stopped being so simple? Probably around the time that Casey Frost first agreed to pay off her drug addict brother’s debt to save him from a brutal beating. It soon became a “thing.” When the dealer—who’s also an Alpha shifter—demands she do something that goes against her very being, Casey decides enough is enough. It’s while she’s confronting the Alpha that ...more
Published July 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Shards of Frost, please sign up.
Annabelle Brosnahan The release date is July 17th, she is self-publishing this book it may not be available for pre-order and will be initially released as e-book only. A…moreThe release date is July 17th, she is self-publishing this book it may not be available for pre-order and will be initially released as e-book only. All this info is on her Facebook page :) (less)

Start your review of Shards of Frost (The Mercury Pack #5)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3 Stars

I enjoyed this...but I didn’t love it as much as I have loved ALL of Wright's other books and as much as I had anticipated loving this. It's the final book in a series/spin-off series that I have ADORED and pimped out to everyone and anyone who would listen to me...but I can't help but think the fault is mine.

I have been in one of the biggest book/life funks of my life and I feel like my not loving this can be attributed 100% to that fact. It took me THREE days to finish this when I usua
Aisling Zena

11/4/20

As usual I was saving this one too. It's the last one of the series and wraps up everything from the Mercury Pack and I was unwilling to let this one end. I'm not really sure how to review this and what to say without gushing for Suzanne Wright and reiterating everything I've said before. I love everything SW writes and this one is no exception (I pretend Carnal Secrets doesn't exist and that scene in Feral Sins has long disappeared).

We had an instant mating with a wolf and a m
Wendy
Wonderful as always. I can't believe two of my favorite series by this author are now done :( Thankfully there will be another spin-off soon, and I can't wait to dive into that one. I am sure it will be awesome. Let's hope the wait won't be too long.

Full review to come soon.... I am so happy that Eli finally found what his heart was looking for ;)
Bev
I'm kinda sad to say goodbye to the Mercury and Phoenix packs, I've loved the journey crammed full of hot and bossy alpha males and their strong, take no prisoners mates.

Add to that the unexpected Wright brings with her shifters.... Margay cats, Pallas cats and now minks and yeah, I can't get enough of her books. There's no pushing away, no cheating, no drama for drama's sake, always great banter and hot sex. I really hope Ms Wright brings us more of her shifter stories because they bloody rock
Somia
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Light Stars

Finally, finally the story of Eli Anxon and his fated mate Casey Frost, didn’t sleep until this was finished.

We’ve been hearing for a while that for some couples they know from the first eye to eye contact that they are fated mates, and here we finally get to see it, when Casey and Eli lock eyes properly that’s it. Finally, Eli, has what he has been yearning for, having watched his pack gain mates, has made him keenly aware of his loneliness and desire to find the one for him. But
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Eli finally gets his happy ending!

This was the final Mercury Pack book and it was pretty good. Some of the members of the Mercury Pack were introduced pretty early on in the Phoenix pack series along with Shayla when Nick first met her. Nick is the Alpha of the Mercury Pack, which didn’t exist back then. At that time he was the Alpha of a different pack. Eli is his brother.

We found out the story back then of the horrible things they endured when Roni was nearly raped by anti-shifter extremists,
✰ Liz ✰
★4.5★
“Scars are not flaws. They can be badges of honor."
description

Shards of Frost is the fifth book in The Mercury Pack Series. Although each book can be read as a stand-alone, I believe in order to grasp the full scope of the series it would be best to start from the beginning and read them all. I guarantee you will not be disappointed with the magical world that Suzanne Wright has created. Casey Frost is a cat shifter who loves her brother and her pack. She is a fighter who isn't afraid to get what
Sabrina
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I almost didn't want to read this story just because I'm not ready for The Mercury Pack series to end. I love all of these characters so much and it was sad to have to say goodbye to them. But I can say that I think they got the perfect ending and Eli really finished this series with a bang.

Eli has always been a bit of a mystery in the previous books and we didn't get to learn too much about him, other than that he could be just as playful as Roni when they played p
Ira
I like this book.

However, that fabulous epilogue gave me a confirmation that I won’t get Cain’s book which I secretly hope since Ally’s and Derren’s story 😫.

But, I’m happy he still get his HEA.

❤️

Kate
3.5 rounded up to 4 stars - RTC

“I’ve been wondering where you were.” And now he’d found her. His mate. The other half of his soul. “How far do you live from here?”
She licked her lips. “Five minutes away.”
“I’ll drive us there in my SUV. I can’t fuck you here, but there’s no damn way I’m not claiming you tonight.”
Carol
4 stars- All the Way.
Totally enjoyable reading but it did seem to me, like it might be missing a little bit of that extra "sparkle" and intensity that I am accustomed to receiving from this author.
Don't get me wrong though, I still loved the heck out of it. It was a TOTALLY fun read!!
I am ALWAYS up for absolutely anything that Suzanne Wright pens- like my friend Val says about her "can shit on paper I will read it". So very true!!!!!

Casey's mink, I have to say was perfectly terrifying at times
itsmeesahara❤️
Shards of Frost

I like how the story started, how they just looked each other then BAM 💥 the mating urge kicked in.. The storyline was somewhat similar to Dominic and Mila (can’t help but compare 🤔) but both story was still A-M-A-Z-I-N-G 🙌🏻

I love that Ms. Suzanne Wright brought something new in the Shifter world, with the series having Ravens, Margay, Pallas Cats and now Minks 😁.

She also never fails with giving us humor, action scenes and hot hot 🔥 sexy scenes.

The Epilogue was also perfect.. I re
Lover of Romance
Apr 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance

Shards of Frost is the most recent contribution to the Mercury Pack series and this whole shifter world this author has created for her readers. I can't believe I just discovered this book when I saw it in the Kindle Unlimited archives and boy was I shocked because I am normally on top of the newest or upcoming releases from this author. And quite frankly I was super excited to read this especially upon seeing who our hero is EL
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
I grabbed this hotness on Hoopla and devoured it yesterday. I absolutely love this author and everything she writes! The Phoenix and Mercury Pack books have been a huge source of entertainment for the past couple years. I was so excited to dive into this last installment and completely enjoyed the escape from reality.

So, here's what I loved:
First and foremost, this author does dirty talking goodness better that best! Complete and total hotness is already on the menu when you grab one her books.
Snow
Liked this one as well, although I LOVED the previous one..

I was laughing out loud on several occasions in the story and that made my day...

Suz, always brings the equal amount of action, drama, and hawt damn sexual steam/i>...her female characters are funny, independant with sass and spark and her ALPHAs are simply that - hawt damn ALPHAs...

get yourself ready...for that! *wink*

*drops mic*
Katie Utterly Unashamed
It makes me extremely sad that I am officially done with the Mercury Pack and Phoenix Pack Series - even though I have already re-listened to most of them again just because I love this author.

I love that these two realize and claim each other as true mates right away in this book! This is a little bit on the slower side in some aspects, but also has some other elements that were so great. Like the fact that Casey is a soccer player and that is a big part of this book.

Really it doesn't matter
Gi's Spot Reviews
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 ‘Full Circle’ Stars

Review to follow...
Deborah
Dec 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another great read and the end to the series.
Katerina
Aug 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Loved Eli and Casey in the sense that they added a fresh dynamic in their love story compared to the other books by recognising their mating pull straight away. They aren’t jaded individuals though they have had their hard times. I really enjoyed her football team games and the sadistic killing her cat does.

Safe. A little OM drama with a guy she had a ONS with who is now imprinted on her cousin.

But listen, I waited 5 books for Cain! And I am proper gutted that I didn’t get his story. He’s a si
AJ
Nov 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

The final book in the Mercury Pack series, this is the long-awaited story for Eli, and like the previous books in the series, it’s exciting and super sexy with a fantastically functional romance, drama and action all set within a shifter world that I love, and I loved this book.

Eli is the younger brother of Mercury Park alpha, Nick. Over the course of the series, he has watched his pack-mates finds their mates and get their HEAs, and he longs to find the one that is meant for him. Case
Mariya
Jul 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: pnr-romance, shifters
SHARDS OF FROST, last book in the Mercury Pack Series and I'm not gonna lie, I didn't love it. I was very close to DNF'ing this book and if it wasn't for the second half I probably would have, but I am really glad that I didn't. Now with this being Eli's book, you'd think that his book would be super amazing, one of the best...WRONG. His true mate is Casey Frost and they recognize each other as mates right away. What do they do? Claim each other ASAP.

It felt off to me. We didn't even get the ti
Sammy Loves Books
Insta love with no emotional drama!! That was very refreshing! Loved the violence and humor. Who knew minks could be sooo scary!! LOL
Stephanie
Oct 05, 2020 rated it liked it
I like this series much more reading them by themselves vs reading the series back to back. If you read them separately you don’t notice how they are the same book over and over. I was in the mood for a shifter romance and this was an enjoyable read. Nothing overly amazing, nothing original but entertaining.
Laura..devouring books like crumpets
This one mixed it up a bit i love how Eli stakes his claim on Casey immediately as they face the oncoming tidal wave together....

Im so disappointed this world has come to an end i would have loved Cain and Cassidy's story, still im glad we got the epilogue!

Eli and Casey are facing multiple threats while trying to form their mating bond, it was a brilliant last book that ties everything up nicely...

“Scars are not flaws. They can be badges of honor. They can be marks of survival"

Eli is utterly d
Eva
5++++++++ MOFO STARS

This is in my top favourite books written by Wright! I loved Eli and Casey, how their story wasn’t structured how most of the Mercury and Phoenix packs series were written. I loved the introduction of another shifter species into the mix! Pallas cats and Minx’s are my ultimate fave shifters!

AND CAIN!!! My love for alpha males with sociopathic tendencies has no bounds! Since Cain was introduced he has been one of my favourite characters and I’ve continued to love every cameo h
Rachel K
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! All the feels are in the this one and I devoured it in one sitting :)

Full review to come later (view spoiler)
Tina
Jul 20, 2019 marked it as dnf
Dnf for now.

Maybe I'll come back to it later but for now it's too boring for me to continue. The book is too long, too much unnecessary details and it is kinda written in monotonous way.
Mindy Lou's Book Review
This was a rare one where there was absolutely no resistance to the mate bond that this series is known for. I actually really liked how immediately accepting they both were.

Eli and Casey seemed to understand that there was no reason not to trust their true mates, even though they knew very, little about each other. Because of this, this had my favorite kind of relationship where there was little drama between the couple. Instead Eli and Casey worked together to face outside drama coming at the
Jac K
3.5 Mildly Disappointing Stars
Whew… I did it!! I re-read all 13 Phoenix and Mercury Pack books back-to-back in chronological/timeline order. The positives were that I truly love this series, and it was nice to re-visit them again. Also, I picked up on a lot of smaller things that I missed when I read them before, which was spaced out, and out of order. (Like when Eli was reflecting on a past love … I remembered he was such a prick to Harley in Force of Temptation at the beginning, and now I kno
Kodie Mackay
Cue super over dramatic review

I WAS NOT READY FOR THIS!. Eli and Casey legit stole the soul right outta my body.

Why the fuck does it have to end?. Seriously I could just quite happily read a 100 more stories and still not be bored. Suzanne is just that author for me. This is my favourite of this series absolutely and I know that this will become another Burn for me and that's my most re read book EVER out of any book I own which BTW I own Burn in every format. The obsession is no joke. Shards O
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Coming Home (Collier Pack #5)
  • Broken Chains (Collier Pack #4)
  • Run Free (Collier Pack #2)
  • My Warrior (Bewitched and Bewildered #12)
  • In Plain Sight (Collier Pack #3)
  • Badger to the Bone (Honey Badger Chronicles, #3)
  • Breathe Again (Collier Pack #1)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Two (Supernatural Academy, #2)
  • Holiday Surprise (Collier Pack #6)
  • Fallen (Deep Ops, #2)
  • Grizzly Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #1)
  • Sound's Familiar (Terra Noctem #1)
  • The Bear's Chosen Mate (Borealis Bears #1)
  • The Hunt
  • Confusing Hearts (Westin Pack #4)
  • Dream Maker (Dream Team, #1)
  • Nadine's Champion (Icehome, #8)
Suzanne Wright lives in England with her husband, two children, and her Bengal cats. When she's not spending time with her family, she's writing, reading, or doing her version of housework - sweeping the house with a look. ...more

The Mercury Pack (5 books)
  • Spiral of Need (The Mercury Pack, #1)
  • Force of Temptation (The Mercury Pack, #2)
  • Lure of Oblivion (Mercury Pack, #3)
  • Echoes of Fire (Mercury Pack, #4)

News & Interviews

“Scars are not flaws. They can be badges of honor. They can be marks of survival. They can be proof of a person’s craft. But never flaws. All these scars you have speak of your drive, skill, resilience, and fierceness.” 2 likes
“I’m not going to say you’re perfect—nobody is. But you’re, like, imperfectly perfect, and you’re perfect for me.” 1 likes