Start by marking “Dark One's Bride (Dark One #2)” as Want to Read:
Dark One's Bride (Dark One #2)

Dark One's Bride

(Dark One #2)

A royal wedding. A fiery heroine. And a brazen act of sabotage that could topple a kingdom.

It has been five months since Clarabelle Weaver saved the life of the infamous Great Lord and happily accepted his unexpected marriage proposal. With their wedding less than a week away, she is finally stepping into the unfamiliar world beyond her village to face nobility she never k
Published October 31st 2019 by Thardrandian Publications

To ask other readers questions about Dark One's Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark One's Bride

Start your review of Dark One's Bride (Dark One #2)
InD'tale Magazine
“Dark One’s Bride” is an interesting sequel, introducing the reader to a vast, well-crafted fantasy realm with an intriguing heroine and a mysterious, captivating love interest.

Read full review in the 2019 October issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Deekay
Oct 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Lucias and Clara’s journey continue in this book. I would say that I was half disappointed with this book, I thought it would’ve been better than the first. Well yes, there are some very interesting things happened but then again, overall it was just a bit letdown!

The plot still hasn’t changed from the first book, it was still the same. The story still focuses on Lucias’ life, Lucias’ mother, and then the whole thing about getting an heir. But this time around, the main target was Clara instead
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
DARK ONE'S BRIDE continues where book one (Dark One's Mistress) finished, with a five-month gap. We rejoin Clara as she travels to Endlight to be reunited with Lucias and prepare for their wedding. Attitudes need to be adjusted all round, as Lucias needs to realise he can't just throw his life away recklessly, and Clara has to join in with the other noblewomen.

It was great to see Brenna had improved from book one. I found her to be a bit too obvious in that book, so to see this new side of her w
Philleys Peters
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
The second book of the series finds Clarabelle traveling to Endlight to be married to the Great Lord Lucius, where intrigue and several attempts on her life lay waiting to happen. Lucius has his hands full trying to keep his bride safe while dealing with the unrest among his people. A medieval fantasy with a stoic and quite admirable little heroine. A very entertaining romance that does end on a little cliffhanger. Can't wait to see what happens next!

I received a free copy of this book via Books
Scarolet Ellis
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dark One's Bride by Aldrea Alien is an amazing story that I have read. This is book number two in this amazing series that I have read from the very begining and loved it. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about fantasy and sweet romance.

Carla
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book. It was interesting although it ended on a cliffhanger. I can’t wait to read the next one.
Dawn Milligan
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 and does end on a cliff hanger as there is another book planned! I am loving the journey so far Clara is a great character and the story flows nicely looking forward to book 3!
Lene Blackthorn
Aug 30, 2020 rated it liked it
As interesting as the premise of the sequel was, I was a little bit disappointed.
The pace was slower than I'd like, with many passage feeling to be there just to fill the pages, with no real added value to the story - plot development, character development, or even additional relevant info on the backstory. I enjoyed the appearance of new faces on the scene, contributing in various ways to the story and steering the path one way or another. Clara's situation became more severe and dangerous th
Divya
Aug 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book revolves around Clara and her impending marriage with the Dark one. This romantic story is mixed with magic.

Michelle
Characters are written better in this book than in the first book, particularly Clara, who is a little more mature. Lucius is still an enjoyable character.

I have little more to say about this one. It's mostly filler. You could skim most of the book and not miss anything important. I'm really disappointed that nothing I thought would be revealed or expanded on was even addressed. If you've ever seen an action movie where the characters have 5 minutes to disarm a bomb , and those 5 minutes take an
Donna Till
Sep 03, 2019 rated it liked it
This book continues on from the first book but some time has past. Clara is on her way to meet Lucias for their wedding. This takes Clara away from the village she has only ever know and into the nobility that she must become part of. But their are some people that once the wedding stopped as well as the possibility of a future heir. Clara has to prove herself worthy of becoming Lucias' bride and to make sure that they are both alive to take their vows.
Like the first book I found this to be an e
Kathy Randol
Nov 26, 2019
Lyrin Morrigan
Feb 16, 2020
Snowrose
Jan 21, 2020
Aldrea Alien
Jul 05, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Nov 09, 2019
Lori Byrd
Nov 09, 2019

• Soul of Siren
  • The Shadow Prince (Mortal Enchantment, #0.5)
  • Rest in Pieces (Barbie: The Vampire Hunter #1)
  • From Ashes to Magic (A Supernatural Beings Anthology, #1)
  • London Academy 1
  • House of Ash & Brimstone (Gatewalkers, #1)
  • Messenger: When the Raven Calls, Listen!
  • Saving Their Wolf (Paris Harem, #1)
  • Vitality (Vitality #1)
  • Captive (Gods and Monsters #2)
  • Prince Poison (Gods and Monsters, #1)
  • Phantom (Gods and Monsters, #3)
  • Dragon Family (Alveria Dragon Akademy's Untameables #3)
  • Prophecy Untold (Shadow Realms book 3)
  • Underlayes: Omnibus
  • Academy of Magic
  • Provoke Me (The Last Vocari, #2)
Mother. Animal lover. Vampire. Fangirl.

Aldrea Alien is a multi-award-winning, USA Today Bestselling, bisexual and genderfluid author from New Zealand. She writes fantasy romance of varying heat levels and sexualities.

She grew up on a small farm out the back blocks of a place known as Wainuiomata alongside a menagerie of animals, who are all convinced they're just as human as the next person (espe

Dark One (2 books)
  • Dark One's Mistress (Dark One #1)