Start by marking “Sleeper (Saints and Sinners #1)” as Want to Read:
Sleeper (Saints and Sinners #1)

Sleeper

(Saints and Sinners #1)

Dr. Wren Warner—successful, respected, and hard-working—doesn't have time for problems. She has patients who count on her.

All of her problems lie in sleep.

As in, she can't. When she does, she is haunted by memories of fire and swords. It's starting to interfere with her work and she's desperate for answers.

One person may be able to help.

Dr. Fischer Skillman is the
Published September 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sleeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sleeper

Start your review of Sleeper (Saints and Sinners #1)
Natalia
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4,5 ★
So far so good!

The h is one kickass chick!!
Love that all characters are +25y, makes them drama free, sexually liberated...
The story ends with a bang and I can't wait for next book!
Michelle F
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love everything about this book. The storyline was great in an odd (good) way, the characters were believable and most were likable, and the sex scenes were hot as hell! To be able to do all that in a story with such horrific things happening, is pure talent. This is the first book I’ve read by this author, but it won’t be the last. I can’t wait for the next book!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Amber Wyrick
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was captivated by Wren and Fischer's story. I have not read any other books by this author, but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I will definitely be finishing this series and read more by this author.

Lena
loved the characters, and the mysterious supernatural thrown in
Kelly
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Overall, I really liked this book. The story itself was very unique, even for an RH. My issue is with the writing. There were several errors in the book and the writing itself was choppy at times. I feel the connection between Wren and Fischer but I don't feel any of the friendship connections between the other characters. I'm also not loving some potential members of the harem and the role they will play, but I am interested to see how that all plays out.
Wati
Jul 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love the writing style.
Alyrica
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Different in a Good Way

This book was very unique and I mostly loved it. Wren was a phenomenal character and it was a joy to experience a large portion of the story through her. The pacing was spot on and the trafficking sub-plot was interesting. There were only a couple of typos. The only thing I didn't enjoy was an indication that there may be sharing of a woman with at least one of the men. I have no issues with F/F and am numb to M/M usually now though it used to cause my jealousy to trigger.
Audrey
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a book!

Dr. Wren has a sleep problem that no one has been able to diagnose. Until Dr. Fischer. That is the way they meet, but they get closer while working on a sex trafficking case.

As the book continues more characters are drawn in, and Wren and Fischer feel a connection to these people through their shared visions.

I cannot believe this book does not have more reviews (6 at this time). This is a gripping story, a different read than most. It does not end in a cliffhanger, just leaves you w
Mandy Sawyer
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this is so much more than I thought it was going to be!!
Excellent writing skill with all that is happening. Fantastic characters with great strength.
Emily
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Sleeper" (Saints and Sinners Book 1) by Katherine Rhodes is a terrific read. I loved Wren and Fischer's story. This is a fantastic start to this new series. I was hooked from the beginning and didn't want to put it down. This is packed with passion, romance, humor, interesting and entertaining characters, twists and turns, and more. I can not wait to see what happens next with this series and these characters. Highly recommend to all fans of romance, passion, and series.
Lori
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Surprised!

I was pleasantly surprised by this book! I haven’t read anything by this author yet, although it looks like she’s quite prolific in her works, and it was a win for the first read. It wasn’t a typical storyline and the character development was great! Loved the teamwork and connections. Epilogue made me anxious to read the next book!
Tayra Sanders
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is totally worth the time to read. Every page will have you enthralled and panting for more. Let’s not forget mention the chemistry of these two. You can really feel the passion.
Karra
Rachael
Dec 02, 2019
Jelilat Adesiyan
Nov 16, 2019

• Wicked Blaze Correctional (The Wronged, #1)
  • Who Breaks First (Clearwater University, #1)
  • A Torn Paige (Hidden Kingdom #1)
  • Caged Magic (Iron Serpent Chronicles, #1)
  • Shadowborn Academy: Year One (Dark Fae Academy #1)
  • Zodiac Academy: The Awakening (Supernatural Bullies and Beasts, #1)
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men Duet #2)
  • Zodiac Academy: The Reckoning (Supernatural Beasts and Bullies, #3)
  • A Lost Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #2)
  • Survivor (Shifters of Consequence, #1)
  • Blood of Gods (Vampire Crown, #4)
  • Wild Magic (Iron Serpent Chronicles, #2)
  • My Big, Fat, Fake Wedding
  • Hate (Madison Kate, #1)
  • Revelations (Corviticus University, #2)
  • Corviticus University (Corviticus University, #1)
  • Infernally Mine (The Infernal Blade, #1)
  • Freestyle (Academy of Stardom, #1)
Armed with her Bachelors of English, Literature from Montclair State University and a pen name, Katherine Rhodes has set her mind to writing adult romances which are kinky, dirty, and fun. A lackadaisical laundry goddess, expert in the profundities of bad movies, terrible music, and awful literature, she resides in Philadelphia with her husband and two cats.

Saints and Sinners (3 books)
  • Exchange (Saints and Sinners #2)
  • Filthy (Saints and Sinners, #3)

News & Interviews