Start by marking “The Three Kiss Clause” as Want to Read:
The Three Kiss Clause

The Three Kiss Clause

Cormac Delaney was everything I hated about men—arrogant, smug and condescending, but he was also everything my body responded to—gorgeous, tall, brooding, and confident. Oh, and he happened to be a partner at the publishing company I was trying to get signed to. My book—“Fu*#$@Boys”—about how men are selfish, sex-crazed pigs—was one vote away from being published—his ...more
Published December 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Three Kiss Clause, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Three Kiss Clause

Start your review of The Three Kiss Clause
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020

description

‘What I’m not: the radical feminist, man-hating bitch I’ve been accused of being more times than I can count.

What I am: a strong, fierce, ambitious woman who isn’t afraid to speak her truth for the world to hear, and to inspire other women to do the same.’

The Three Kiss Clause by Christopher Harlan was not only a great romance, it also had hilarious one liners and a great message about stereotyping. The writing was engaging, flawless and full of humorous banter, as well as scorching chemistry.
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it

Jessica Morales-Lafaille
Tori have learned to not trust men. Unfortunately her first real long term boyfriend was a big jerk. Her bestfriend Shosh is such a character. I love that she gave Tori the biggest dildo she could find. This book had me laughing so many times.

Cormac is a book publisher. He has had an author use him and then break his heart. He meets Tori at a pitch for her new book. As soon as they see eachother they have an instant attraction. He sees Tori as a woman who hates men and Tori sees him as another
Krissy loves to read
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it

love stories that leave me with such swoony feelings. This is my first book that I've read from this author and it leaves me wanting to read more. I'm a big lover of Rom Com and this story is exactly a big example of why I love it so much! It was sweet, sexy and makes the soul happy!
I really enjoyed Harlan's crafty character's who made me chuckle at all their banter, inhale heavily with worry, and gleefully screech with excitement. I loved Tori's ambition and Cormac's kind heart. These two
Rochelle
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was a great rom com that will have you laughing and swooning. Tori and Cormac were so good together. The chemistry that they had was so hot and intense. The attraction that they tried to fight but couldn’t was so much fun to watch. I have read several books from Christopher Harlan and I just love his work more with each book that I have read. I can’t wait to read more. You won’t be disappointed with this book. Highly recommend it.
diann bryan
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After being told “No” by Cormac Delaney to have her book published, Tori Klein has a month to change his mind!

Her experiment for Cormac to be her “Fake Boyfriend “ was to prove to him that guys really do think with their little heads.

Little does she know that her experiment will change them both in ways they never expected!

I’ve said it before and I will say it again!
Christopher Harlan can write Anything!

My Favorite Rom/Com of 2020 goes to him and The must read book!
The Three Kiss Clause!

Five
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such a very different story from what Christopher usually writes and I love that he changed it up.
Cormac is not a push over and Tori def won't be doing any pushing...
These two butt heads at every turn, but they both have points to prove and its fun reading them go back and fourth. I loved the banter between these two.
#MustRead
Jill M [Embrace the Romance blog]
This was such a cute rom-com. I love how a romance can leave your heart all swoony and full. I’m fairly new to Christopher’s writing but this was the best I’ve read so far. It’s what romance is all about. The insta hot chemistry. The quick funny banter. The slow build sexual tension. The swoony romance. This book had all that. It was just a great romantic comedy.
Tina
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a book! Christopher Harlan has done it again with his latest book the Three Kiss Clause.
This book is full of sexy banter and great chemistry between the two main characters Tori and Cormac. This is Christopher's first romantic comedy and it does not disappoint. It will have you hooked. You will laugh out loud on more than one occasion and come to love the characters as you get sucked into the story! There isn't a dull moment; you won't be able to put it down!!
Great job!
Mom Seeks Smut
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Gah. I loved this book!

It’s chalked full of just the best lines. Enemies to lovers. And the hero just tears down those walls and is so redeemable. They’re fun and sexy.
You will spend your time flipping those pages just PRAYING they can get there already because the CHEMISTRY!!!
Tracy
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a Hoarders review
The Three Kiss Clause had me at the books name. I honestly loved this romantic comedy. Overcoming fears and learning to compromise to see one another's point of view while having a wicked sense of humor. Both characters gave as good as they got and it was refreshing and exciting! This was my first book by this author. But it definitely will not be my last. Loved his style of writing.
Helene Book Hoarder
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The first thing I did was look up the word F*ckboy.. and started on a good note because its an actual word! I started laughing from the very beginning.

You will find it very easy to relate to Tori. She is confident yet suffers from insecurities like most of us do and preaches the idea of who needs men but deep down thinks about the possibilities of finding an actual prince in a pond full of toads! Cormac is refreshing, he is your "TYPICAL" guy but with a splash of honesty and emotions.

I really
Rosanna1
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great reliable characters. Strong proud characters not willing to back down from Theo own views. After a fake trial relationship they discover that maybe their views of the opposite sex may not be correct. Heart warming and sweet. I would love to read more about their love story. Well written!
Penny
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fall in love with Cormac and Tori!!

The Three Kiss Clause is so different from the first few books I've read of Christopher Harlan. It was a nice change for him. I love the way Cormac and Tori banter back and forth through the book. They each have a point to prove. And the way they go about it makes them each see the others point of view to a degree. It also has them changing their minds from what their original opinions had been. This book also proves that you can't always believe things on the
Elsie Caba
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet, Romantic and Funny

The Three Kiss Claus is a beautiful, romantic and funny story. We meet Tori, a feminist and social media celebrity who base her programs on the male species, everything that is wrong with them.

On the other hand we get Cormac, handsome, successful and he believes Tori is an extremist with the content of her vlog and channel.

This two get together for an experiment trying to prove the other wrong, they just didn't count on finding love at the same time. They're both very
Kris Riley
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

For this being Christopher Harlan’s debut romcom I am highly impressed. I have been a fan for a while. Having read some of his other books, I wasn’t sure what to expect. Don’t get me wrong there is always humor somewhere in almost every book but a romantic comedy isn’t just a scene here and there. It is a whole other level. How do I judge if a romcom is a hit?? When my kids are asking me what’s so funny because I can’t contain my laughter. Did The Three Kiss Clause met or exceed these
Crystal
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When social media sensation Tori Klein pulls a meeting with representatives of a publishing house for her book, Fu*#$@Boys, she’s excited. That is until she meets partner Cormac Delaney, the man standing in her way of getting her book deal.
Cormac Delaney’s never heard of Tori Klein before, but apparently his two partners have, and they want to sign her. Her book, Fu*#$@Boys, is full of feminist drivel, and it’s apparent she’s never been in a serious relationship based on her book. How in world
Ga Books LoverX
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
I absolutely adored The Three Kiss Clause. It has a huge and powerful message for not judging a book by it's cover and giving people the benefit of the doubt. There were moments where I felt that this message was taken to the extreme and made me cringe a bit, I really liked the overall outcome of the book and the overall journey along the way. Cormac was definitely my kind of main man!

All in all, if you are looking for a romantic comedy that will have you laughing your butt off, reading about
Kari Hansen
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tori has made a success of her social media career based on the foundation of girl power. She has created quite the following and has now decided to take her opinions to print however she has run into a brick wall at the publishing company whose name is Cormac.

Cormac doesn’t believe that her findings have any factual basis as she is inexperienced when it comes to men and relationships so he believes the book will fall flat. What he didn’t expect was that she would present him with an offer he
Paulette
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by this author and I can guarantee it won’t be my last. This is a smart story told in such a clever way. Not only does it show different points of view. It’s feels like such a true story. By that, I mean, it makes you really think about your own perspectives on the relationships between men and women.
I don’t do spoilers because I feel it’s not fair to the author. You should read the blurb and then enjoy the book. Where’s the fun if I tell you what’s going on in the story?
Courtney
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book made me laugh and swoon, Cormac was my ultimate favorite. Tori is a very popular internet sensation with her blogs, vlog, podcasts, and maybe a new book deal. She is a firm believer men only think with one appendage and they can’t be taken serious and that they never want a committed relationship. All her followers agree and give her the fuel she needs to give them what they want time and time again. So, when she goes into a meeting with some publishers Cormac is the only one that asks ...more
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book a lot. I liked how Mr. Harlan deviated from the norm and allowed us to sympathize with both sides of the argument. I actually found myself more inline with Cormac's views (except for one little part, and I have a feeling that it was unintentional. Definitely a must-read for all rom-com fans.
Michaela Zankl
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you need a great book that will leave you laughing hysterically this is THE book! I love a great rom com but Christopher Harlan takes it to a whole new level. Is there anything he can't write? I truly don't think so. Bringing together a feminist author and a publisher is a match made in heaven, especially when they are trying to prove the other wrong lol. From the first page in this book until very last one I was laughing. Incredible storyline, phenomenal characters and the explanation of a ...more
Cee Cee Houston
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Three Kiss Clause is my first book by this author but if the rest are anything like this smart and oh so funny story, it won’t be the last.
Cormac and Tori were quite a pair! Cormac is one of three partners in a publishing house. Tori’s a widely acclaimed and well known social influencer and feminist. She’s also on the threshold of becoming an author. Only Cormac stands in her way.
Cormac is gorgeous and sexy, a total man’s man, but he’s also a sweet and kind guy. He’s a little taken aback by
Catherine
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
As far as I’m concerned this rom-com is another hit for Christopher Harlan. Although Tori projects her intense distrust of all things male through her social media outlets/podcast and finally her book, I feel she is just lost in her memories of the worst EX ever. She can’t trust what is right in front of her. And that is the sexy book publisher, Cormac, her only obstacle to finally getting her book published. When he says no to her book b/c he can’t believe she would generalize the whole male ...more
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Tori and Cormac's story. The chemistry was amazing. I feel Christopher Harlan can write any type of story and it will be astonishing. I could not put this book down.
Cathy
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Each time I say it’s his best story yet, Christopher Harlan writes another winner. This story is witty and all sorts of crazy fun. Tori wants to be published and Cormac is all no with the man hating. Both are strong-willed and determined. What better way to convince each other how wrong they are than experimenting in a fake relationship. This was such a great read. I couldn’t put the book down. And who wouldn’t want a Shoshana in their life! #tormentors
Sydney Hopke
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a fun read! A romance that they don't want but happens. The reader gets the story from his and her perspectives and that's just one way this book rocks! The characters are fill of life and you get to know them which I like. It's a definite must read and I hope we get to see Shosh in another book, she deserves it
Shelly Reynolds
"Cormac is everything I didn't know I was looking for. I thought I hated him. I thought he was everything wrong with the male sex. I've never been so happy to be wrong in my entire life."

This was such a cute story. Match up one man-bashing vlogger with the ultimate gentleman set to prove her wrong, and BAM!! Fireworks!!! Of course, she doesn't know he's a gentleman and is expecting nothing less than for him to be a pig, just like all the others.

A proposition in exchange for publishing her book.
A.
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it

So this was my first Christopher Harlan book but most definitely won't be my last!!

I wanted to give this 5 Stars but it wouldn't have been accurate as I took me a little while to fall for the female lead, which I totally ended up doing, but it took me awhile. I think it had more to do with me as I am not the biggest fan of people that have a tendency to push their beliefs on others or stick so firmly in what they believe they make assumptions about others or there is no wiggle room
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Black Ice
  • Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #3)
  • Mantrum
  • Just Friends (Blue Beech, #6)
  • Defenseless Hearts (Playing for Keeps #2)
  • Keeper
  • Possessive Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #2)
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Bachelor Society (The Bachelors Club, #1)
  • Teacher I Want to Date
  • Doughn't Let Me Go
  • King of Kings
  • One-Eighty (Westover Prep, #1)
  • Intercepted Hearts (Playing for Keeps #1)
  • Almost Perfect
  • Five Day Fiancé (Brewer Brothers #3)
  • Man Crush Monday
  • Puck Performance (BTU Alumni #4)
With an introverted mind and a sarcastic sense of humor, Christopher Harlan has been many things throughout his life. He started life as a mixed up mixed kid, like his protagonist, Logan, in his bestselling Young Adult novel “Away From Here”, and now spends his days writing stories. The one constant in his life has been his love of a good book, and his passion for telling stories.