Start by marking “Secret Garden: An Inspector Kirby Northumbrian Mystery (Inspector Kirby Northumbrian Mysteries Book 3)” as Want to Read:

Old case. New Evidence. Things are about to get weird, again.

Kirby’s first case as an Inspector involved a missing girl, fifteen year old Maisie Stoker. Maisie was never found.

Ten years later he gets a call from the now Sergeant Shirley Barker to say her school bag has been discovered near the spot where she was last seen and its in pristine condition.

What’s more in
Published July 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Secret Garden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Garden

Start your review of Secret Garden: An Inspector Kirby Northumbrian Mystery (Inspector Kirby Northumbrian Mysteries Book 3)
Deborah
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, paranormal
New evidence has Kirby digging back into his earliest case as an Inspector – that of a missing girl who was never found. Inexplicably, her school bag, including her diary, has turned up looking as new as it would have done when it went missing along with Maisie, ten years ago. Her diary talks about a wall no one else can see, a door she has never been able to open, and the garden she just knows is on the other side.
Did Maisie finally open the door? And what did she find the other side? Kirby, Sh
Patricia Soares
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is so much fun, but it's a bit creepy at times. There are also some interesting revelations (Oh boy! I could have never guessed...). Looking forward for the next.
NANCY M HOBAN
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another knockout

Once again a good story, fun characters and plenty of snark to make me laugh. I'm really hoping there will be more books in this series. I do strongly suggest reading the books in order. No cliffhangers but the characters grow and the stories build on each other. Enjoy
Ven Crane
May 18, 2020
Derek Harrison
Jul 07, 2020
elizabeth siskind
rated it did not like it
Jul 19, 2020
Jul 08, 2019
Michelle Teniswood
marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2020

• The Seventh Star (The King's Watch #7)
  • French Leave (King's Watch #4)
  • A Murder Most Unlikely: A 1920s Mystery (Mrs. Lillywhite Investigates Book 5)
  • Bloodsick (Scarlett Bernard, #0.1)
  • The Prison of Buried Hopes (After The Rift Book 5)
  • Three Weeks Dead (DI Hannah Robbins, #0.5)
  • Shadow Hunt (Disrupted Magic, #3)
  • Blood Gamble (Disrupted Magic, #2)
  • White Hornet (The Viper and the Urchin #5)
  • Buried Angels (Detective Lottie Parker Book 8)
  • The Shadow Palace (The Viper and the Urchin #6)
  • Fighting Monsters (DI Hannah Robbins, #3)
  • Doll Maker (The Viper and the Urchin #4)
  • Kill For Me (DI Hannah Robbins #5)
  • The Twisted Web (DI Hannah Robbins #4)
  • Personal Demon (Women of the Otherworld, #8)
  • A Deeper Song (D.I. Hannah Robbins #6)
  • The Book of Harmony (The Last Oracle, #7)
Ian Martyn lives in Surrey in the United Kingdom. Following a degree in Zoology I spent thirty years working in the pharmaceutical industry. On leaving to become a consultant I was determined to complete and publish those science fiction stories that I had started and were rattling around in my head. You can find more about me,Ian Martyn and my writing on my web site: www.martynfiction.com. ...more

News & Interviews