Start by marking “Unholy (Witchbane #4)” as Want to Read:
Unholy (Witchbane #4)

Unholy

(Witchbane #4)

A cycle of ritual murders. A coven of dark warlocks, drawing their immortality from the magic of their dead master. Two men sworn to stop the deaths, destroy the warlocks, and avenge the victims. Except this time, the killer flips the script.

Seth Tanner swore vengeance on the dark witches who killed his brother, Jesse. He rescued Evan Malone from one of the witches, and
Kindle Edition
Published February 5th 2020 by Darkwind Press

To ask other readers questions about Unholy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unholy

Start your review of Unholy (Witchbane #4)
Karen
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars rounded up to 5 with a full review to follow...soonish!
Devoted♥Reader
Future thinking

Seth and Evan are at it again and I missed these two so much. It’s a super nasty witch-disciple they’re up against this time who has some painful tricks up his sleeve. So painful in fact that parts of this book made me teary, but Evan and Seth are never alone. I love how connected they are, how they never fail to stand beside each other, and really love how creative and the lengths they’ll go to be together. They make an extraordinary team no matter what is thrown at them.

One
Beth
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this 5th book in the Witchbane series. I really enjoy Seth and Evan and the continuing story of their quest to eliminate the 12 witch disciples but it's enhanced that much more with this crossover with the characters from The Deadly Curiosities series which is written under Brice's other pen name Gail Z. Martin. I am a huge fan of that series as well so it was heaven having all of these characters working together. Additionally we get further crossover when the characters consult with ...more
Grace
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have truly enjoyed this series and all the different series that take place in this world. This book is a crossover between Seth and Evan's stories and Gail Z. Martin's Deadly Curiosities and I loved seeing Seth and Evan interact with Cassidy, Teag and the rest.

While Seth and Evan have dealt with deadly antagonists multiple times, this one is ready and on the offensive before they can make it into Charleston. Without giving anything away, the interaction between Seth and Evan was more potent
Amy
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Seth and Evan are on the hunt for the next witch disciple and this time the hunt takes them to Charleston, SC. Here they meet several colorful characters who are members of the "Alliance", a group that takes out supernatural threats. Somehow the most recent disciple has managed to fly under the radar, but no more. And with a curse cast on them, the stakes are higher than ever to stop the cycle of sacrifice.

I LOVED this book. Morgan Brice is a master of creating likable characters and weaving
Chris Matosky

Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
Another great addition to the series. There’s lot of crossover characters and a whole lot of fun in this one. The stakes were high and I loved he suspense!
Miriam
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

You need to read the other books in the series before you read this one as there is a lot of background. There is also a lot of crossover with the Deadly Curiosities series, and though I think you would enjoy this story more having read those books, you don't have to read them to understand this book.

Seth and Evan are on their way to Charleston to stop the next of the witch disciples when a car crash and curse create a danger
Jamie
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm a fan of all the Morgan Brice series - I enjoy that they're stand alone series but are connected so that you get more world building and character development if you read them all.

This particular series follows Seth and Evan, with Unholy having them meet up with the crew from the Deadly Curiosities series. Seth and Evan have a fairly new relationship that developed quickly - really trial by fire, to be honest. In Unholy they're really put to the test because the bad guy they're tracking
Debbie Benson
I received this book as part of an ARC review. This series just keeps getting better. Seth and Evan on the way to Charleston to deal with the next witch disciple are in an accident. It is suspected that Longstreet, the disciple, caused it and the very nasty curse that was put on Seth and Evan in the hospital. Cassidy and Teag come to the rescue with aid to help them. With the help of the others that Cassidy works with in Charleston, it is soon learned that the curse on Seth and Evan will kill ...more
Kristy Halseth
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received this as an advanced reading copy.

This author writes under two names. One is a series of paranormal mysteries with a female lead that doesn't have much romance but acknowledges peoples relationships. The other name is for paranormal romance mysteries where the MM romance is a huge part of the story. These books are set in the same world and have started crossing over. I think I read several titles before I realized, in a cross over, that the author was one person.

The books under both
Laure
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Seth and Evan are on the trail of another of the dark warlocks that make sacrifices in order to attain immortality. While this isn't the first one they have tracked, this warlock turns out to be extremely cunning, and much more dangerous than they were expecting. They are on their way to Charleston, and before they can begin the hunt, and accident will briefly sideline them, but it is a curse placed on them be the dark warlock that may kill them.

Well written, compelling, and unique characters
Xochitl
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! As always Morgan Brice treat us with a marvelous story in the world of witchbane series, continuing with another Seth and Evan adventure, full of action, danger, and a deadly curse, all of them as another test to overcome in their relationship, proving again how they were meant to be together and the strength of their love. But this book also introduced us to the extended amazing world created by Morgan Brice/Gail Z Martin and how all the books in the series Badlands, Witchbane and ...more
Lexi
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book so much! Evan and Seth are amazing. I need the next book so much! I have loved each book with these two in them and this one doesn’t disappoint. There is also an amazing crossover in this book! I loved reading it so much and was sad when it ended because I want the next story so badly! With each story I get sucked Moreno into this world and fall even more in love with these characters. They have another dangerous warlock to deal with and the stakes are very high in this series. ...more
Monica
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Let me first start off by saying I have not read any of the books in this series. You can read this as a stand alone or jump into the story here. It was fun meeting Seth and Ethan and all the lovely people in Charleston. Simon and Vic have my heart but it was great meeting other people that I have heard about in Simon and Vic's books. Seth and Ethan are hunting a big bad witch and end up in Charleston fighting for their lives. They meet some awesome people and really show how great everyone is ...more
Patricia Nelson
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
And the fantastic, fascinating, amazing, smoking hot, grab-you-by-the-feels, intriguing, intense, spooky, wild, nail biting, keep-you-on-the-edge-of-your-seat, exciting, magical, dangerous, suspenseful, and totally awesome adventures with Seth, Evan, and the gang from the Deadly Curiosities series-Cassidy, Teag, and Simon-continue. I was hooked from beginning to end, and can't wait to see what happens next.
Susan
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Seth and Evan are up against the nastiest witch disciple, Longstreet, to date. Before they get to Charleston to confront Longstreet, he fires the first magical salvo at Seth and Evan, placing a curse on them. If they don't kill Longstreet or get him to lift the curse, it will be a death sentence for them. But what Longstreet doesn't know is they have Cassidy, Teag, Sorrel, and the rest of the gang in Charleston to help them.
kathleen
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Unholy is a great addition to a terrific series. I have been enjoying the journey these two mc's have been going on and this latest addition doesn't disappoint.
Seth and Evan are at it again. These two just can't seem to stay out of troubles way. Danger, interesting magics, a tricky and dangerous villain and so much more than you can stand await you in this story.
Andrea Laws
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Seth and Evan gain some new allies in the hunt for the witch disciples. I love the crossover between this series and Gail Z Martin's Deadly Curiosities series. It's so believable that I question if this world is just hidden from view rather than made up. I can't wait for the next book!
RjS
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An eventful story - the momentum doesn’t let up! I liked the way characters from other series made appearances. It all blended seamlessly. I look forward to seeing what comes next!
Wandering Reader
Dante
Feb 16, 2020
Dawn
Feb 20, 2020

• Happy Endings (Happy Endings, #1)
  • Stop at Nothing (The Chosen One #5)
  • A Vampire's Heart (Ellowyn Found, #1)
  • Howling on Hold
  • P.S. I Spook You (The Spectral Files, #1)
  • Principles of Spookology (The Spectral Files, #2)
  • A Swants Soiree
  • The Dichotomy of Angels
  • Ground Zero (Zero Hour, #1)
  • Brandon's Very Merry Haunted Christmas
  • The Arrangement (Homestead Legacy, #1)
  • Inheritance (Deadly Curiosities, #4)
  • Promise (Single Dads #3)
  • Stalked by Shadows (A Simply Crafty Paranormal Mystery, #1)
  • Marcus in Retrograde (Aligning Stars #1)
  • Daiquiris and Dreams (Hearts of Snow Lake, #7)
  • Cult of Personality (Criminal Intentions: Season One #7)
  • Shatter (Omega Assassins Club #4)
Morgan Brice writes Urban Fantasy M/M Paranormal Romance with lots of magic, spooky stuff, and sexy men.

Witchbane (4 books)
  • Witchbane (Witchbane #1)
  • Dark Rivers (Witchbane, #2)
  • Flame and Ash (Witchbane #3)