Start by marking “Two Hearts Born to Love (Choices: Tarkio MC, #3)” as Want to Read:
Two Hearts Born to Love (Choices: Tarkio MC, #3)

Two Hearts Born to Love (Choices: Tarkio MC, #3)

After her grandpa dies and she inherits the apartment complex, Joey Farran spends her time between fantasizing about the sexy, rugged, toolbelt-wearing biker who lives a few doors down from her and playing pool at the local bar on Friday night, hoping to raise enough money to enter the Blackfoot Tournament at the end of the year. Her two favorite things never mix until ...more
Published February 24th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Two Hearts Born to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Hearts Born to Love

Start your review of Two Hearts Born to Love (Choices: Tarkio MC, #3)
Michelle
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I think this one is my favorite so far of the Tarkio MC series. Joey is the apartment complex owner/manager where Wyatt and his kids live. He ends up getting his kids after their mother dies. They are all going through an adjustment after her death. Joey is going through her own adjustments after loosing her grandfather and inheriting the apartment complex. Debra has shown us the members lives before they become members. Great series and can't wait to see who is next.
Mia Searles (The Muses Circle)
Two Hearts Born to Love is the third book in the Tarkio MC series and what I love is that fact that these books can be read as complete standalones! Granted, I don't mind series at all, but it is really nice once and awhile to pick a book up and not have to hurt my brain trying to remember what happened previously in order to figure how what's currently going on (although it is rarely a chore with how frequently Debra Kayn releases a book!)

Wyatt is a single father of two teenagers whose ex just
Carolina
Shelves: arc
With the third installment in the Tarkio MC series, we meet Joey and Wyatt plus Wyatt's two kids! Wow! This series keeps getting better and better! The main characters are complex and yet, very relatable. There are obvious issues that many people can relate to on a personal level. For example, Wyatt's ex has died and now left the rearing of their two older children to him. The kids don't want to move with him and an adjustment is required. Plus, Wyatt has to figure out how to juggle being a ...more
Sandra
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Two Hearts Born to Love by Debra Kayn was absolutely amazing!

One night is all it took....
Wyatt was drunk, Joey had a crush...
He wouldn't remember and nothing would come of it; so she thought.....

Their story captured me instantly, it's my favorite of the series by far. As all Debra's books are exceptionally well written this one is no exception. The main characters are fully established with their full story and minor characters you know enough to want more if them in the future (hint hint
Maria Passia
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Joey spends her time playing pool, and admiring her hot neighbor from afar. Wyatt is the father of two teenagers and when he isn't at work, he tries to figure out how to take care of them. Their lives couldn't be more different, but after a night together staying away from each other isn't an option. But when the happiness of their new family is under threat, Wyatt will need all the help he can get, not only from Joey but from Tarkio MC. Two Hearts Born to Love is a touching and refreshing ...more
Connie
Shelves: biker-bad-boys
This story captivated me from the beginning. A couple that just felt right. One that you just know belonged together. Wyatt finds himself instantly a full time dad when his kids mother dies. Course things aren't instantly smooth but life never is. He doesn't feel he has time for anything else in his life. Joey inherits the apartment complex and has problems of her own- one being money to fix the apartments not in use and another coming up with the money to enter a pool tournament. For Joey, ...more
Dee
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series has just spoken to me. I love the era it is taking place in. It has brought back so many good memories for me, things I had forgotten about. For me this is way more than “just” a Romance.
If you haven’t given this series a chance you really should. I was not a child in the 80’s. I was a young adult just starting my adult life, if you didn’t grow up in the 80,s you will certainly feel like you did after these books.
Wyatt and Joey give them a chance read this series. You will be glad
Kathy
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Debra’s series, Tarkio MC, takes place in the 1908’s. She tells us why members became members and reminds us of the days before cell phones and Nirvana.
Wyatt and Joey’s story is no exception. The two meet and find they truly belong together. I loved how Joey is someone special who accepts his kids as her own. Their lives are somewhat topsy turvy, losing their mom and fearful of their step-father. As Wyatt sees things escalating, he knows asking the MC is the only option.
Debra is an
Pam Schultz
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Two Hearts Born to Love is an amazing read. It absolutely captivated me from the very beginning. I could not put it down and ended up reading it in one sitting. As usual the book was very well written. Great story line. Joey and Wyatt are just one of those couples. As you are reading you can just sense that these two belong together. Of course like with most things in life it isn't a smooth start. Debra does an amazing job of interweaving their lives and creating their own amazing love story. I ...more
Momma Hellmouth
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m in love with this series, and Wyatt and Joey’s story so far has been my favorite.
I honestly couldn’t put it down, loving the setting and storyline, Joey and Wyatt have chemistry almost immediately and their story is one with all the feels, Joey is such a strong woman and Wyatt trying to be
The best single dad he can be and throw in some drama and some dangerous encounters and the Tarkio MC, this book has it all.
Stacy Davis
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series and think this was my favorite. Joey and Wyatt have an instant attraction and she loves his kids. Unfortunately there is some drama with his kids step dad and some danger lurking. The Tarkio MC helps Wyatt out and becomes family to him also. I adore how these books are set in the 80’s, that was my time, and Debra has the era down pat! This is another great read in a fantastic series!
JoAnne
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This well written story is Wyatt and Joey's story -- one that will captivate you from the very first page. Loved the way they found each other and connected. Love the way the author weaves their story so you feel you are right there experiencing along with them. Definitely took me on an emotional ride.
Joyce
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not only has this series taken me back in time, as I've come to expect with a Debra Kayn series, the characters pull you in. You don't want to stop until the story is done, but you never want the story to end...Love this series!!
Julie Williams
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this whole series but I think this was my favorite so far! Wyatt and Joey as well as his children just belong together. I absolutely love seeing what led up to joining the MC. Debra Kayn has done it again. 5 stars for sure!
Nancy Lewis
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When Joey and Wyatt meet, it is as if two pieces of a puzzle fit together. This is the ultimate “you complete me” couple. Wyatt’s kids love Joey right from the start, it’s like her own ready-made family. Unfortunately, nothing in life is ever that simple. The kids’ mother has died and has left a jerk of an ex-boyfriend behind who is cause problems for everyone. Along with the Tarkio MC, Wyatt is able to protect his kids and his woman, but something needs to be done with that ex-boyfriend.
Brynne Hounsell
Jenna Annett
Feb 10, 2020
Annette Moody
Feb 11, 2020
Debra Kayn is published by Grand Central Publishing, Simon & Schuster Publishing, Carina Press - Harlequin Enterprises Limited, and repped by FinePrint Literary Management. A member of RWA and a multi-bestseller, she has over sixty books published.

Believing everyone deserves to love and be loved, she takes the most unlikely characters and turns them into heroes and heroines.

She lives with