Start by marking “Bullet (Lords of Carnage MC #9)” as Want to Read:
Bullet (Lords of Carnage MC #9)

Bullet

(Lords of Carnage MC #9)

I was consumed by vengeance.
Living in a dark place that only fire and death can cleanse.
Then I found her.
She’s running from her past.
Closed off and afraid to accept help from anybody else.

She’s the light to my shadow.
She’s everything I want. Everything I need.
There’s no way I’m letting her walk out on what we have.
I’ll do anything -- kill anyone – to save her from th
Kindle Edition
Published November 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bullet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bullet

Start your review of Bullet (Lords of Carnage MC #9)
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Bullet was the ninth book in the Lords of Carnage MC series by Daphne Loveling.

Bullet was a patched MC member. He embodied the protectiveness and loyalty we’ve come to expect with the Lords. He was called bullet because of the bullet that was lodged in him too close to vital organs to try and pull it out.

Six was the receptionist at Rebel Ink where Bullet frequented. She was a mystery from the start. We knew she was running but not from what or whom.

I enjoyed the suspenseful and mysterious sto
Daphne Loveling
Oct 23, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
BULLET is finished! Just a few final edits, and it will be ready for release on November 7! <3 So excited!

I'm doing a cover reveal and $30 Amazon gift card giveaway on Facebook to celebrate... Here's the link to enter! The contest ends on November 7 -- release day! <3

Meagan Brown
Such a good read!

The Lords of Carnage are one of my favorite MC series. Bullet and Six’s story just added to it! Really loved watching the two of them change and developed. I’m really glad the original novella got to be a little longer!
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This fire extinguisher hot romance story offers plenty of action, secrets, vengeance, loyalty, love, and a guaranteed HEA.

I volunteered to review an advance reader copy of this book.
Shirl
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
Only one thing bad about this book...it ended 😩. I wanted it to go on and on.
This is Bullet and Six book. Yes you read that right... Her name for anyone to know was Six. What that means is you'll have to read to find out what that means and no, it wasn't her given name at birth. It's driving Bullet crazy to figure out why she goes by Six.
Six is new in town and got a job at the tattoo shop and there is where they met. She is running from a crazy ex boyfriend and this town is just another little t
Coco.V
Mar 21, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie

🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/21/2020)! 🎁
Leslee
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is only the second book I have read by this talented lady but it has lit a fire in me to consume all the previous Lords books and expand out from there. Bullet has a past, a painful one. He joined the MC looking for that sense of family he never had. It was a decision he never regretted. Six has been in town for a while, longer than anywhere else she has been for a while. Apprenticing at Rebel Ink as well as the receptionist, that is where she meets Bullet. He flirts and asks her out and sh ...more
Veronica LaRoche
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading Six and Bullet’s story. Once I started reading I didn’t want too stop. Bullet & Six are exactly what each other needs. I love this series and the characters and I’m hoping there will be plenty more.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Marie O'Neil
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the interaction between Bullet and Six! Seemed very real and I thought that the Lords of Carnage are even more of a family now then I have seen in the previous books. The reason for Six being in hiding had a little twist that I did not see coming, really enjoyed the book
Rose
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
BULLET is book 9 in the Lords of Carnage MC series written by the talented author Daphne Loveling. I loved reading Six and Bullet’s story. The chemistry between Bullet and Six was sexy hot and off the charts! The plot is full of drama, action, danger, suspense, loyalty and romance. A MUST READ!!
Lornaj
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bullet "to your heart"

A must read! I love this Book, the characters, the story line are exceptional! Strong action packed emotional story that makes you laugh, cry and just flat out love this book!
Armenia
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Romance with suspense 5 stars!

Bullet has a thing for the new tattoo artist at Rebel Ink. With all of Bullet’s seductive flirting, he feels her body is saying yes, but her eyes are wary and saying something different. Bullet senses he needs to be careful with this one. All instincts tell him she’s scared and hiding from something.

She’s calling herself Six. It’s the number of times she’s had to move to prevent her psycho ex from finding her. Her lonely existence is taking a toll, and the handsome
Beth Rodriguez
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read the short version of this book in Wanted: Outlaw Anthology. I really enjoyed it then, and absolutely love it now. Daphne Loveling took that short (which is no longer available) and expanded its to a fantastic full length book.

Bullet and Six were awesome! Great characters, steamy love scenes, and just enough action to remind us that this is an MC tale.
JoJo
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bullet is the ninth book in the Lords of Carnage MC Series by Daphne Loveling.

"You drive me f*cking crazy, Six. I've never wanted a woman as much as I want you."

I received an ARC copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. This is my first book by Daphne Loveling and to say that I have been missing out all this time. I absolutely adored this book. This was a fantastic read and it did not feel rushed at all.

"Six flashes me an easy, carefree grin that about melts my cold, black f*ckin' h
Marti
Bullet by Daphne Loveling is the ninth book in the Lord of Carnage series. Bullet has revenge on his mind. He has waited for years to find his step-father and to make him pay for his mother’s death. Meanwhile, he is doing his job as a brother in the Lord of Carnage MC.

Six is the new receptionist at his favorite tattoo parlor. She is learning to become a tattoo artist as well. Mostly Six is watching her back. Keeping her eyes open in case she needs to leave quickly and start again.

Bullet convin
Diane
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE BOOK ONE OF THE BEST SERIES!!!!
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "BULLET" Another fabulous Lords of Carnage MC storyline from Daphne Loveling I've read them all and absolutely love love this series and this was no exception.
Six has been hiding from her past she works as a tatoo artist at Rebels Ink she meets Bullet there when he comes in for a tatoo he hot as sin sexy and likes to flirt with her ask her out she declines the a terrific back and forth between these two is humorous.
This is an amazing storyline so well worth the
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Shelves: finished-reading
This is a fascinating, well-paced MC romance. The plot is well-written with interesting situations & flows smoothly throughout the story-line. The well-developed characters are quite endearing & have good chemistry.
What you will find in this book is: a female tattoo artist (Six aka Stacia) on the run, a abusive ex (Flash), a MC rider (Bullet) with memories of a painful past, MC rivalry, drama, suspense, intrigue, secrets, humor, twists & turns, action, deceit, danger, action, loneliness, chemist
Courtney
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow I was so in love with the latest in the Lords of Carnage MC series from Daphne Loveling! When we are first introduced to Six and Bullet you can feel the attraction, but she wont be easy for him to win over, which to be honest I love that she makes him work for it. Yet when she needs him the most he is there and the same goes for him, even if he would rather she didn't enter in to that part of his world and for good reason. Six is a woman with a past that makes her cautious and the same goes ...more
Lynne Garlick
Fantastic read

Oh yay!!! I loved Bullet and Six's story in Rebel Ink, but this?!! I am super stoked that the novella that I had read earlier this year had been extended because I love this couple so much!
The build up between the both of them is just beautiful, Six has walls built so high that I didn't think Bullet would be able to overcome them. But brick by brick he slowly does it, gaining her trust and making her feel safe. This side of Bullet is truly a sight to behold!
In turn, she is giving
Kimberly
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love on the first word! I was so excited to figure out what Six was all about, her hidden secrets and fears.....LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!! The way she loves Bullet and is willing to give him what he needs...swoon❤️❤️ Now Bullet is my new book boyfriend, he is strong, hot, flirty, confident, and deeply loyal to those he loves. There is something that happens with him at the end of this book that just melted my heart! Another amazing Lords of Carnage book by Daphne Loveling.....she just keeps ...more
Cris
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Daphne Loveling is simply one of the best of the best and her Lords of Carnage MC series is amazing! If you read Rebel Ink in the Wanted: Outlaw Anthology book then you got a glimpse of Bullet and Six's story, but definitely NOT all of it. Bullet takes that short story and gives us the whole story of this fantastic couple...and they definitely are fantastic! Ms. Loveling also brings back our favorite Lords and their Ladies and wow, they're still hot and funny and oh so entertaining to read! Grea ...more
Lori J.
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of Bullet.

I love Bullet...both the man and the book. I've read most of what Daphne Loveling has written, but this definitely one of my favorites. It's well written, as all of her books are, and keeps a great pace. I read it from start to finish in one sitting.

I got a huge kick out of every one of Bullet's smart -ass comments to himself. They are spot on. Six is perfect for him. These hot alpha makes need to work for the women they want and she makes him.

Great story, gre
Chasidy
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bullet is a boom in the Lords of Carnage MC, but it can be read as a stand-alone. This is the first book I have read in the series, but let me tell you, it will not be the last. I was immediately drawn into Bullet and Six’s story. Both are haunted by their past and Six is still running from hers. Bullet is intrigued by her and is determined to break through her walls. After relentlessly pursuing her, she agrees to one night. Their chemistry is explosive. Bullet is a well written story and I look ...more
Bren
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been reading Daphne Loveling books a little over 2 years and I'm still amazed with each new book she writes I don't think I'll ever get enough. As soon as I start reading Bullet and Six's story I'm sucked in immediately it's hook, line and sinker for me. I get a little thrill as soon as I hear she has another Lords Of Carnage book out. If you love MC story's as much as I do you've got to read all the LOC MC story's they are to die for. Two thumbs up and 5 star worthy. ...more
Gladys
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I adored Bullet and Six. Their story very quickly captured my heart and had me fully invested in this couple's romance. The engaging storyline is filled with action, excitement, deep emotions, bright splashes of humor, secrets, steamy passion and a truly heart melting romance. Another absolutely wonderful read and terrific addition to this excellent series. This is my sincere review that I am posting of my own volition. ...more
Tammy
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this MC read. Bullet is a member of the Lords of Carnage MC and Six is working at a tattoo place. Bullet goes in for a tattoo and sparks fly between him and Six. Six is on the run from her past and knows she can’t be with Bullet long term, but will he let her go when it is time for her to leave? Fast-paced read with loads of drama, suspense and steam. I was hooked from beginning to end. I loved it.
Tracy Hogan
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again Daphne outdoes herself. Every time she writes a book I think there is no way this couple will beat my previous fave but once again she proved me wrong. Bullet and Six have an amazing love story that you find yourself cheering by the end. This has everything that Daphne usually promises you in one of her books. A amazing love story, super hot love scenes and nerve wracking action. A can’t miss book by one of my favorite authors.
Debbie Earley
Loved it

I couldn't put this book down! loved Bullet and Six's story. Both broken by their pasts yet helping each other move forward with their lives without realizing it was happening. Their banter was cute and watching these two fall in love made me fall in love with them. Daphne always you draw me into each couples story and I never want them to end. I can't wait to read Tank's story.
Chrissy
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, crime, mc
Well Paced MC Romance

A fun and well paced MC romance. I am quite fond of the Lords of Carnage MC. They guys are sexy and alpha as hell and the girls are damaged and/or feisty. They do bad things but not very bad things and they are passionate and loving and sweet.

Basically it’s like hot buttered toast on a cold day. It’s not particularly good for you, but it feels sooooo good!
Michelle
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I fell for Bullet in the first chapter this book was a lot of fun for me.Six has some secrets but the way she loves Bullet it just reaches down in your soul and makes you smile. The way this Author writes makes you feel you are right there with them it’s a fantastic read highly recommend that everyone reads this excellent MC series
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Rider (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #7)
  • Blood & Bones: Cage (Blood Fury MC, #5)
  • Sly (Kings of Carnage MC, #6)
  • Nox (Untamed Sons MC, #2)
  • Blood & Bones: Shade (Blood Fury MC, #6)
  • Shy's Last Stand (Phantom Bastards MC #3)
  • Slim's Second Chance (Phantom Bastards MC #2)
  • Savage Christmas: Savage Angels MC Novella #9
  • Bayou Devils MC 1-4 (Bayou Devils MC, #1-4)
  • Blood Lust (Royal Bastards MC: Savannah, GA, #1)
  • The Prospect (Of Rebel Rage MC #3)
  • Kade (Reapers MC, #5)
  • Blood & Bones: Deacon (Blood Fury MC, #4)
  • Thug
  • Preacher (The Untouchables MC, #5)
  • Saving Blu (Kings Reapers MC, #4)
  • Bull (Rebel Riders MC Book 6)
  • Bedlam (Hell's Heathens MC, #2)
USA Today bestselling author of alpha males, feisty females, and smoking hot romance.

Small town girl in the big city. Incurable romantic. Hopeless optimist in a realist's body.

Owned by two cats.

A sucker for a bad boy with a soft center.

Note: Many of the books listed on this profile have been re-released, unpublished, or combined into anthologies. Goodreads does not allow authors to remove books

Lords of Carnage MC (10 books)
  • Ghost (Lords of Carnage MC #1)
  • Hawk (Lords of Carnage MC #2)
  • Brick (Lords of Carnage MC #3)
  • Thorn (Lords of Carnage MC #5)
  • Gunner (Lords of Carnage MC #4)
  • Beast (Lords of Carnage MC #6)
  • Angel (Lords of Carnage MC #7)
  • Hale (Lords of Carnage #8)
  • Tank (Lords of Carnage MC #10)