Start by marking “Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III” as Want to Read:
Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III

Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III

(Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Collected Editions) #3)

The 80th anniversary of Batman collides with the 35th anniversary of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in this stunning concluding miniseries to the Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trilogy!

Our heroes have battled the evil of the Foot Clan in Gotham City and Bane in New York, but now Krang has gotten his hands on the most dangerous technologies in the DC Universe--and no
Published April 21st 2020 by DC Comics

To ask other readers questions about Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III

Start your review of Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III
Chad
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, hoopla
In the first two crossovers, we went to each of the DC and TMNT universes, now we have an amalgam of the two. I loved how meta this gets with Crisis in a Half Shell. Combining Krang with the Antimonitor was a ton of fun. Then bringing in Raphael from the original Mirage comics and having Kevin Eastman draw him in black and white was pure genius.

This is what all these crossovers should be about, just having as much fun and craziness as possible.
Robert
May 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of Dank Crossovers
What happens when you publish a third crossover title in a short span of time?

Well you crank up the dankness, of course!

Personally I was all-in for the self-referential and meta-ness of the arc. Those pursuing "serious" Caped Crusader storytelling really ought to look elsewhere, though!

EA Solinas
Apr 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
In the first "Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" miniseries, the Turtles found themselves stranded in Batman’s universe, where they had to help Batman defeat Shredder. In the second miniseries, Batman had to pay a visit to the Turtles’ world to help them defeat Bane.

So where were they going when the third crossover came around? Why, a new universe made of the two worlds mashed together!

And this composite world does make "Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III" a little difficult to immerse yo
Jonathan
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Khurram
May 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
A good ending the the Batman/TMNT trilogy. One of the only thing that made this four stars instead of five for me is a person preference. Though I am a fan of both Batman and TMNT I am more of a Batman fan. I felt the book was slightly geared more towards the TMNTs.

The book had great good art work. Similar to book two, book one was my favourite. Though this book has lots of action there is a lack of one on one fights. The book is very fast paced and a page turner but did feel a little rushed.

I l
Ilaria Manferdini
Nov 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Semplicemente meraviglioso. I crossover fra Batman e le tartarughe ninja sono i migliori che abbia mai letto 💚
John Yelverton
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was ok
These team ups have gotten progressively worse with each edition, and it's to the point that I hope that they don't make a fourth one. ...more
Ben Truong
Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III is a six-issue limited series – an Intercompany Crossover, published jointly by DC Comics (Batman) and IDW Publishing (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles). Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III collects all six issues of the 2019 limited series.

The story starts in Gotham City, but strangely presents a peculiar amalgamation of the DC Universe and the Turtles' universe. Batman was raised by Splinter alongside the Turtles as a family, Casey Jones is an officer in
Robert Bussie
Oct 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another great installment in the Batman and TMNT crossovers. This one is like a mishmash of an Elseworld type of story. It borrows elements from the original TMNT comics including the wonderful black and white art work with references from DC Crisis story with the Anti-Monitor and other events.

The story is confusing at first especially after reading the first two books. I was unaware of the convergence of the two worlds so, I thought that it picked up after the second book. Nope, it is a stand a
Shaun Stanley
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was ok
I want to start off by saying I love James Tynion IV (I think he is criminally underrated) and the first two Batman/TMNT crossovers are a ton of fun. In the first two volumes we had Batman crossover to the TMNT universe and the Turtles crossover into the Batman universe. The third volume decides to combine the two universes into a Batman/TMNT amalgam universe. It sounds cool and there are some decent character designs (Krang in an Anti-Monitor power armor and a Joker/Shredder hybrid are the high ...more
Brandon Nichols
Jul 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Hard not to like anything with Batman and TMNT, but this one was pushing it. Krang has messed with the multiverse to make a place where Bruce grew up with the turtles, all raised by Splinter after his parent's death.

Okay... weird, but okay.

They have an odd time getting their memories back of their original selves. I did like the concept of the ORIGINAL Raphael coming to their reality (complete as the only character in black and white).

It was all very meta. To the point that it distracted from t
Jorge Figueroa
Jun 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: batsie
Y sí, hubo una tercera entrega (en realidad cuarta, si sumamos el Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures de este crossover.

Al principio no es tan claro, ¿qué está pasando?, ¿se quedaron a vivir en Gotham? ¿le gusta jugar con ellos en NYC? , pero después de unas cuantas páginas de confusión se agradece que este es una de esas historias para las que el medio se pinta sólo, si algo, para mi, caracteriza a DC es que no viven obsesionados con ser realistas, son comics más enfocados a entreten
Chris Robertson
May 04, 2020 rated it liked it
This was second best of the three crossovers. All were fun. This go, Krang is the big bad, with multiverses at stake....you know the drill: alternate reality is cool and all, but we gotta fix it back. Using Eastman’s guest art as actual plot device was genius, but it is sadly lost in the bad art that has plagued this series. I don’t like the color palate, and it just looks like fat anime. This also felt a tad rushed. Showing Krang acquiring the Anti-Monitor armor should have been fleshed out in ...more
Adam Graham
Dec 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
For James Tynion's Third outing of Batman and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, we arrive in a strange world where Bruce Wayne has been raised by Splinter along with the Turtles and they fight the Smile Clan which includes Harley Quinn and is led by a ninja version of the Turtles.

Krang is behind this and the Turtles and Batman have to figure out what's going on and how to stop it.

This is the third time that Tynion's returned to this pairing and the result is still pleasing. The plot plays into b
Seth
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I found the third to be very good. All of these Batman/turtles crossovers were brilliant.

In this edition, Krang is the main antagonist in the story where he is merged with the monitor, bringing this all the way back to crisis on infinite earths,

The turtles and Batman must work together to reverse the combined universes of Gotham and New York City.

This is fun and doesn’t disappoint. I never thought I would actively root for the shredder until this book.
Matthew
Jun 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dubzor
Oct 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This one was a lot of fun. It may be my favorite of the three. The characters are all written wonderfully and Freddie Williams continues to prove that he is the most underappreciated comic artist working today.
John Smith
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic crossover.
Sarah Snider
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love the way this comic set you in the middle of the active and than tells you what is going on.
Jul 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this very much. Quick read but it had the flavor of Batman the animated series rolled in with the old Turtles cartoon.
Andrew
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: comic-books
Never liked the Turtles. Adding Batman to them just ruins Batman.
Lizzie & Koala Skywalker
I loved reading book 3 of Batman Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. This graphic novel was exciting and adventurous with a lot of great characters. ~ Lizzie :)
Lauren
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The only comic I've cried while reading. so 5 stars for pulling my heartstrings. i hope they make more! ...more
Tobey Parfitt
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
After reading the other Batman/ TMNT crossovers, I was a little disappointed by this one. Maybe it was just bad timing, having only just finished watching the CW's 'Crisis on Infinite Earth's' crossover event. This story seemed unoriginal compared to the first two. It was a interesting take on a old theme, but still felt a bit "done before" throughout. The art was still great and some of the redesigns looked cool. At the end of the day it's still worth the read for Batman and TMNT fans alike. ...more
Bella (Bella's Wonderworld)
WOW – was für ein grandioses Crossover!

In »Helden in der Krise« wurde die Welt von Batman und den Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles miteinander verschmolzen. James Tynion IV hat in diesem Crossover ein Universum erschaffen, in dem gleich mehrere Realitäten aufeinander treffen und sich die Helden daran erinnern müssen, welche Realität die Wirkliche ist, und sich schließlich auch auf ihren wahren Feind besinnen müssen.

Tynion IV hat eine ganz neue Realität erschaffen, in der Batman schon fast sein ganze
Trevor Paul

• Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple
  • Batman, Volume 13: City of Bane, Part 2
  • Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures
  • Star Wars: The Rise of Kylo Ren
Prior to his first professional work, Tynion was a student of Scott Snyder's at Sarah Lawrence College. A few years later, he worked as for Vertigo as Fables editor Shelly Bond's intern. In late 2011, with DC deciding to give Batman (written by Snyder) a back up feature, Tynion was brought in by request of Snyder to script the back ups he had plotted. Tynion would later do the same with the Batman ...more

Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Collected Editions) (3 books)
  • Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles