Start by marking “Her Twin Baby Secret” as Want to Read:

Her Twin Baby Secret

Could her biggest competition... become her babies’ father?

Alexa Moore is the definition of empowered and independent. She runs her own successful business and she’s decided to start the family she’s longed-for—by herself! But after business rival Benjamin Foster comes to her rescue and pretends to be her boyfriend for a night, their earth-shattering kiss sparks Alexa’
Published February 1st 2020 by Harlequin Romance

To ask other readers questions about Her Twin Baby Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Twin Baby Secret

Start your review of Her Twin Baby Secret
K.J. Charles
Therese Beharrie books are my catnip. She writes very real emotions and angst, even with such a tropetastic premise as this, but the painful emotions never overbalance the hope and kindness. If anything our hero here is too kind: he and the heroine both have to learn to reset boundaries, she to protect herself less, and he to preserve himself more. It's a lovely story of two hurting but hopeful people, which leaves us with zero doubt of their happy ever after.

Bliss. I sat on the sofa and read i
nick (the infinite limits of love)
Well, folks, I have yet another rave review for a Therese Beharrie book. Her Twin Baby Secret was just the wholesome and swoony content I've come to expect from her and so much more!

Therese writes characters that I can easily envision being best friends with. Alexa, the protagonist, of Her Twin Baby Secret is one of my favorite female characters of all-time. I just loved this woman so much and there is a lot to love about. She is hardworking, fiercely independent, and not at all afraid to speak
Angel Hatfield
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Alexa was the owner of the elite Infinity restaurant. Benjamin couldn’t help but laugh when Alexa said “It’s you.” Benjamin knew this woman had probably hated him more than anyone else in the world. She added “ You need to stop following me.” Benjamin replied that he wasn't following her. Then Alexa replied” you are here to offer Cherise de Bruyn a job’” Then Benjamin said you’re here to offer her a job too. She responded by ignoring him. He shouldn’t want to smile since he was the reason she ha ...more
Elvira
Feb 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Tropes: fake relationship; rivaling chefs; kinda secret babies

Okay Therese but drop Benjamin’s broth recipe then because I’m sick too, sick of you writing such immersive, heartbreaking, hopeful, hilarious stories that I have to immediately consume and end up not sleeping until the wee hours of the morning, weepy, and all up in my feelings. Okay so there was no actual weeping because like both of the main characters in this story, I've never heard of feelings. My Capricorn moon saves me from the
Sharon Tyler
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Her Twin Baby Secret by Therese Beharrie is currently scheduled for release on February 4 2020. Alexa Moore is the definition of independent. She runs her own successful business and she’s decided to start a longed-for family—by herself! But after business rival Benjamin Foster comes to her rescue and pretends to be her boyfriend for a night, their earth-shattering kiss sparks Alexa’s desire to share much more with him. But having Benjamin in her life means she must confide in him—she’s pregnant ...more
Smart Women Read Romance
Alexa Moore is trying to find her happiness after an emotionally draining relationship with her over competitive brother drives her to cut ties with her family. Her yearning for love and family brings her to the decision to start a family all on her own. Now she has to find a head chef replacement for the restaurant before the baby comes! Alexa has the perfect candidate, but once again her brother ruins her plans by sending his business partner, Benjamin, to recruit the same person.

Her rivalry l
Connie
Apr 08, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: aoc, black-romance, 2020
I thought the premise of this romance was good. Two competing restauranteurs finding love sounds like it could be interesting but there was really not a lot of excitement in this book.
In the end I thought the story was made more complicated than necessary with the involved family back stories, but the end was wrapped up too simplistically without really resolving anything.
Honestly I didn't really understand the characters motivations. I couldn't understand why if Alexa's family really made her
Jamie (TheRebelliousReader)
3 stars. The last book that I read from Beharrie I didn’t like the heroine but liked the hero. It was reversed here. Well, it’s not that I didn’t like Benjamin but he was just so passive and boring. He had no personality at all and I found it impossible to connect or care about him and therefore I didn’t care about the romance. Speaking of, the romance was very lackluster. There was no chemistry between Benjamin and Alexa. They didn’t seem to like each other genuinely so the ending felt rushed a ...more
Sara
Jun 26, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow are these two people messed up. Talk about bring baggage into a relationship. It’s amazing that they didn’t completely mess up their chance at love.
The beginning of the book was awkward to read. It didn’t quite flow. Half way through it started flowing pretty good and by the end everything was coming together nicely. A decent book overall.
Rachel
A lovely book with lots of conflict. Benjamin and Alexa are business rivals and don't get along, but accidentally fall into a fake relationship, which is the last thing Alexa needs now that she's decided to have a baby on her own. But it all works out in the end. This was a lovely story. ...more
Keicia White
May 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Her Twin Baby Secret

I really enjoyed this book. Alexa and Benjamin were good together in spite of not really being together together. Loved their chemistry and how they finally found their happiness.
Beatrice
Jan 03, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2021
This was almost too distressing for me!
NE
Jun 15, 2020 added it
Cute
Jenni Fletcher
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful! I love fake relationship stories and this felt real and sweet and funny all at the same time. The heroine was strong and independent and the hero was a genuinely nice guy, but they felt evenly matched and their relationship developed believably with just the right amount of heat. Therese Beharrie has a gift for creating real, evocative and hopeful romances that just make you feel happy. I finished this with a smile on my face. Highly recommended.
Chantale Canadian Book Addict
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
I very much enjoyed this book.
I thought it is well written. This story is so sweet.

I do highly recommend this.
Turtleberry
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a cute low heat story. Ben and Alexa had a nice sort of enemies to lovers/fake dating thing going. They both had a ton of baggage they had to work through but the love story unfolded quite nicely. I really enjoyed this book.
Sasha Greene
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Normally when I see the words 'baby' and 'secret' in a romance novel title I can't help rolling my eyes, but the author has a cunning twist in the story setup that had me nodding my head with admiration for her writing talent. I really loved Alexa and Benjamin and their complex families and life histories which made the conflict between them and their motivations in life seem really convincing. I was really rooting for them to get their happy ending.

Warning - do not read if you are hungry - the
Candy
Dec 11, 2019
Cee
rated it it was ok
May 21, 2020

• A Cowboy to Remember (Cowboys of California #1)
  • The Cool Aunt (Hidden Legacy, #5.1)
  • Oops! (Oops!, #1)
  • A Match Made for Thanksgiving (Holidays with the Wongs, #1)
  • Italian Summer with the Single Dad
  • Falling for Her French Tycoon (Escape to Provence Book 1)
  • A Match for the Rebellious Earl (Return of the Rogues, #2)
  • Go Deep (Unexpected Lovers, #1)
  • A Heart of Blood and Ashes (A Gathering of Dragons, #1)
  • Guarding Temptation
  • Blood of a Gladiator (Leonidas the Gladiator Mysteries, #1)
  • The Fairies of Sadieville (Tufa, #6)
  • Past Crimes: A Compendium of Historical Mysteries
  • Death on the Tower (A Higgins & Hawke Mystery #2)
  • A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)
  • Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1)
  • Discount Armageddon (InCryptid, #1)
  • Duels & Deception
Being an author has always been Therese’s dream. But it was only when the corporate world loomed during her final year at university that she realised how soon she wanted that dream to become a reality. So she got serious about her writing, and now writes books she wants to see in the world featuring people who look like her for a living. When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with her husban ...more