Start by marking “Feel Better In 5: Your Daily Plan to Feel Great for Life” as Want to Read:
Feel Better In 5: Your Daily Plan to Feel Great for Life

Feel Better In 5: Your Daily Plan to Feel Great for Life

'One of the most influential doctors in the country' Chris Evans
__________________________________________________

It only takes 5 minutes to start changing your life. For good.

Feel Better in 5 is the first daily 5-minute plan that is easy to maintain, easy-to-follow and requires only the smallest amount of willpower.

Top tips include:

· A strength workout that you can do
Published December 26th 2019 by Penguin Life

To ask other readers questions about Feel Better In 5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feel Better In 5

Start your review of Feel Better In 5: Your Daily Plan to Feel Great for Life
Alice
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the most insightful books I’ve read regarding health and well-being. It encourages us to take only 15 minutes out of our day to create daily habits that will benefit us for the rest of our lives.

It’s easy to push aside exercise or wellbeing activities saying “I don’t have time”, but this book proves that you don’t need hours to make a change.

It has reminded me that I have the power to change things I once felt hopeless over and I’m really excited to start trying some of the
what.heather.loves
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've been following Dr Rangan Chatterjee on his Instagram and via his podcast, he has lots of good advice, so I decided to buy his new book. Based on the idea of three five minute 'health snacks' a day this is a straightforward, quickly and personalised solution.

Broken down into three areas - mind, body and heart, each of which includes different health snacks taking approximately five minutes each. You can either choose three of your own or pick a group of three chosen by Dr Chatterjee for help
Michelle
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really believe in Dr Chatterjee's ideas and am really excited to get started on my feel better in 5 journey. I highly recommend this book if you are looking for ways to make a positive change and impact on your life.
Annie Crozier
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have never bought a "self-help" book before, I've just never been that kind of person. After hearing Dr Chatterjee interviewed by Chris Evans though I thought I'd give it a go and I loved it. Such simple ideas that even a sceptic like me can take on board and do. If I can't manage 15 minutes a day to look after myself using incredibly simple tools there's something wrong. However, get back to me in a year and we'll see if it worked.
Charlotte
I love the podcasts and and all the information can be found there but as motivation plan then it’s a good start with straight forward simplistic advice. I found the case studies repetitive.
I’m starting day one today!
Zeeshan
Love his podcasts, have followed him since the first book and though I bought this one more out of support than thinking there will be much new material wise, there is something about his common sense, practical style that leaves you inspired to get up and just make that change! No lofty goals just five minutes of choosing three bitesize activities that will have ripple effects on your wellbeing. Who can’t afford to make time for that? Easy to read, accessible and encouraging, a great way to ...more
Lindsay
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book speaks lots of common sense. In fact so much common sense that we shouldn’t really need to buy it, but yet we fall into the same traps over and over again. This is a great January read as it’s the month of good intentions and epic failures. If that sounds like you then read this book!!
Rather than make big sweeping lifestyle changes this book just asks for 15 minutes of your day 5 days a week. This 15 minutes is divided into 5 minute snacks. No not eating but 5 minutes of exercise, 5
Carol Bledsoe
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! I am a big fan of Dr Chatterjee. I have done an online Master Class of his and have listened to many of his podcast episodes. He seems to really want people to be healthy without all of the pharmaceuticals. He looks at how to help the whole person. This book is so easy to read. It is FULL of gorgeous photos and detailed descriptions and case studies from his practice. You just want to keep reading. I believe that anyone, no matter their situation, can easily put this simple ...more
Kevin
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book with lots of ideas for building healthy habits in five minute chunks. Change is really tough, and probably the best way to make things happen is to break the things you want to do into tiny steps. Little and often. Consistently. Consistently. Consistently.
He covers the key habits around movement, food, connecting with others, and building a positive mindset. Decidedly upbeat and optimistic in tone, it is a book I'd recommend anyone.
rachel ahsam
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Have read Rangan's other 2 books and I listen to his podcast.I was worried that this book would be repeatative,but it is totally different and there is a lot of alternative suggestions.Like he says, it is very practical.The aim is to spend 5 minutes a day on each aspect,so 15 mins a day 5 days a week or more,and there are a lot of different suggestions so something to suit everyone.
vinay
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Will incorporate

I will incorporate what is suggested in this book from tommorow.. interesting read.. most of the information we might know but not doing right now...case studies will motivate you to do it
Miss Victoria
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting, brings together ideas around mental wellbeing and mindfulness, nutrition for the mind, body and soul and movement in a non-threatening, accessible and logical way.
Lou Lou
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It breaks down making changes into bitesize chunks.
Feel very inspired and it's time that should be easy to fit into my day.
Nik
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lovely ideas & an easy read as always.
Kevin Tedds
Sandra
Jan 02, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction, health
Have loved his other books so got this on pre order hoping it's as good.
Sandy
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: health
Fantastic book. Keeps it light and easy to pick things that you can bring into your daily routine.
Becki
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
He’s a genius, great ideas. Love his podcast, too.
Lucy
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I read this author's previous book and enjoyed it, not just because of the ease of reading, but also because the very evidence-based advice, which was rooted in common sense and fitting around your life. This book does not disappoint and does exactly the same thing.

This book is about doing a health 'snack' three times a day and each snack is five minutes long. Dr Chatterjee made the very good point that, while people may be sceptical of becoming healthier in fifteen minutes, five days a week, if
Jenessa Calinghen
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is nothing far from life changing. It is medical advice at it's best.
Lisa Nash
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really insightful and I can't wait to try the health snack plan.
Heidi
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great concept. Alot of the 'Healthy Snacks' were ones in theory we should all be doing already to look after ourselves and seem so obvious. But I guess that's why we need books like this, because we dont. I've easily picked my three snacks and there is more than enough information in this book for anyone to pick theirs.
George
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dr Chatterjee is amazing I’ve followed him for years and read his other two books. This one focuses on how by tagging a healthy habit onto an existing habit helps it become a habit of it’s own. In time this habit cascades into another and before you know it you have established a healthier lifestyle. An easy read to use as a reference book time and time again.
Clair Kiffin
Jan 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: audible
Listened to this one, i think it would of been better if I had the physical book because half of the book seemed to be about exercise and describing the positions and what to do.
The key take away, just add little habits onto existing ones.
Rachel
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
I probably shouldn’t give this a rating yet as I’m only starting my three snacks tomorrow but I do appreciate the format and intent of the book. As usual with self help, this is largely common sense but here distilled into achievable practice. Will report back with results / progress!
Johanna
Dec 28, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 read! Filled with great tips but recommend reading the physical book rather than audio for this one, especially because of the exercise section! ...more
J Morris
Jan 23, 2020
Sal Farrant
Jan 28, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Big Sky (Jackson Brodie, #5)
  • Time's Convert
  • The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck: How to Stop Spending Time You Don't Have with People You Don't Like Doing Things You Don't Want to Do
  • Lies
  • The Christmas Wish List
  • Peter Pan
  • The Guilty One
  • Be More Pirate: Or How to Take On the World and Win
  • Love Food Love You: The Self Love Method to End Emotional Eating
  • The Secrets of Married Women
  • Triptych (Will Trent, #1)
  • Twas the Nightshift Before Christmas
  • Last Christmas
  • The Prison Doctor
  • The God of Small Things
  • Why We Eat (Too Much): The New Science of Appetite
  • The Christmas Invitation
  • The Organised Mum Method: Transform your home in 30 minutes a day
Dr. Rangan Chatterjee is regarded as one of the most influential doctors in the UK and wants to change how medicine will be practised in years to come. He has been called a pioneer and is changing the way that we look at illness. He is known for finding the root cause of people's problems and he highlighted his methods in the ground-breaking BBC television show, Doctor in the House, which has been ...more