Start by marking “Feels Like Home (Southern Bride, #5)” as Want to Read:
Feels Like Home (Southern Bride, #5)

Feels Like Home

(Southern Bride #5)

Anson Meyer is world-renowned for his record-breaking country songs, his devilishly good looks, and his really short temper. So after a heated altercation with a reporter, one that puts him in a pretty negative light in the music industry, Anson is temporarily kicked out of Nashville by his agent and sent back to his hometown of Comfort, Texas, to “cool down” and “figure o ...more
Published September 1st 2020 by K. Elliott Enterprises, INC

To ask other readers questions about Feels Like Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feels Like Home

Start your review of Feels Like Home (Southern Bride, #5)
Gabriela P.R
Sep 01, 2020 rated it did not like it
Just another one of a guy who breaks up with the heroine and sleeps with everything that moves.
Is it so hard to live without having sex?
Just what I want to read!
Andrea Fleury
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bristol and Anson

I loved this book so much. I will always go to any book Kelly writes. The connection between These two was amazing. The stopped their relationship and 6 years later they meet again. After Anson has a alteration with a reporter his manager Robert tells him to go home and work it out. And seeing Bristol gets him thinking.
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
project_20200716_1050443_0
Oh be still my heart with this one, check out my full review & my teaser on my BLOG -> CLICK HERE
Erin Lewis
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review Feels Like Home (Southern Bride #5) by Kelly Elliott

Feels Like Home is a second chance at love story that will draw you in and keep you invested throughout; I simply couldn’t put it down.

Anson Meyer and Brystol Overmann have history, they planned to spend forever together but plans change. Now they are face to face again when Anson returns to Comfort, Texas after an incident in Nashville has his agent sending him home to get his head on straight and cool down.

Anson has never stop
Amy
Aug 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5, Home is where the heart is, Stars!!

“A woman needs to know she’s worth the fight.”

Feels Like Home is the 5th book in the Southern Bride Series and it follows the story of Brystol & Anson. Bristol and Anson were the dream couple. They were so in love and thought nothing could ever shake them. If only these two had any idea just how their love was going to be tested. Brystol and Anson both had big dreams, but somewhere along the way, their dreams didn’t line up. A last-minute decision will tur
Izzie d
Sep 01, 2020 rated it liked it
Second chance romance.
During separation both have been with others.
She dated, it only really concentrates on the fact she date his former best friend.
He had a casual relationship with a reporter. He wasn't a man-whore type despite the impression of the media and rumours.
No intimate scenes other than the Hero and heroine.
Split over him pursuing his career but it was the way he handled leaving.
Some humour.
Other women drama.
No cheating.
HEA.
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 You’re My Home Stars ~

Kelly has done it again. She gave us a sweet southern small town second chance romance with a rockstar vibe.

I loved the storyline and characters in this story. I was instantly sucked into the story and I felt like I was living in Comfort, Texas. As usual, Kelly gave us some characters that I didn’t like much and wanted to throat punch them....but they always make the story more dramatic!!

I’m truly loving this series and all t
Michele
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: con-rom, priority, 0920
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars -- An HJ Top Pick!!
See the full review & many more at HarlequinJunkie

Feels Like Home was the absolute perfect name for Kelly Elliott’s new charming second chance romance in her Southern Bride series. And that sense of coming home is something I feel with each book of hers I pick up. But with this story, everything from the small-town setting to the captivatingly realistic characters made me feel like I was right there in Comfort, Texas, hanging out with everyone and watc
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Feels Like Home is a small town, second chance romance that will warm your heart.

Anson and Bristol have been in love for years, until Anson leaves without so much as a goodbye and becomes a famous country star. Bristol is heartbroken, the boy she thought she loved shattered her heart into a million little pieces. However, after a few incidents Anson is forced to take a break and returns to his hometown.

Anson and Bristol have a history. They have LOADS of chemistry between them. However, there
Pam
Aug 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a wonderful small town second change romance with a big star view of the city mixed in. These characters, their love and chemistry will have you flipping pages from the beginning to the end.

Anson made a very hard choice six years ago, but knew it was his one chance to his dreams. Now living those dreams he finds himself missing something or someone more than he ever thought possible. When his temper get the best of him and he is sent home for a break, he never expected to feel the sense of
Julie Kirby
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OOOH you did it again! Swoonworthy, hot bloodied male; sweet independent, tough as nails lady.

I just loved Anson and Bristol, they were so sweet, but fiery. The right mix of sass with plenty of sweetness and light thrown in.

Oh Ida! I hope I'm as much as a busy body with my grandchildren as she is :)

The whole Meyer family were a joy to get to know. Also loved Mindy and Drake, with the will they/wont they sweet storyline.

I just love smalll town romance, but then you threw a Country Singer and N
Elizabeth Swain
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Small Town Charm and a Big Love! Elizabeth @ Carolina Chic’s Read

If you want a book with a lot of small town charm and a big love... this is your book! It’s filled with so much longing and a simple small town feel. Anson and Bri have been in love their entire lives, then one night and one choice brings all of it crashing down.

Six years later and Anson is forced to return him to make amends and win back the love of his life. It sure helps that neither of them have moved on at all.

5 Sweet Stars!
Ruth’s Romances
Aug 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “No one would ever be able to heal the part of my soul that I had given to Anson. No matter how much I wished someone could.”
What you’ll find:
✔️Second Chance Romance
✔️Friends to lovers
✔️Country Star
✔️Small town
✔️Dual POV
Anson is a Nashville country music superstar. When his temper gets the best of him, he’s sent back home to cool down. Except he hasn’t been to his hometown Comfort in years. Not everyone is there to welcome him with open arms. Especially Bristol, the love of his life a
Stacey (Total Book Addicts)
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kelly goes and does it again with her amazing words!!!

Every single time I think I love her newest Hero I then end up reading the next one and loving them even more. This book made me fall in love with Anson so damn much.

When Anson left I was so annoyed with him for leaving like that and leaving everyone behind without saying goodbye. But then he comes back and realises what he did all those years ago hurt the people who loved and cared for him.

The first meeting with Bristol after he's been gon
Laiza
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was ok
Good read but nothing memorable. Not really a fan of second chance romance
#CountryMusicBadBoy
#SecondChanceRomance
#SouthernBride
Kaitie
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I fall so hard and so in love with every single one of Ms. Elliott’s books. Anson and Bristol are no exception! I love me a good second chance romance and I got exactly what I wanted and needed out of this book! Not to mention a side story of Mindy and Drake who I loved about as much as Anson and Bristol themselves! I couldn’t put this book down. And I needed to see what would happen with this couple who deserved nothing but the moon and and the world and everything!! So so good and just another ...more
Nancy
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!

Kelly has gone and done it again!!! This book was great! I mean what’s not to love we get a Cowboy that just so happens to be a Country Music Star all rolled up into one! Anson was a great guy who lost his way, but when he finds it, he is lead right back to his beautiful sweet Bristol.

I loved these two together! Their story was romance at its finest. And y’all are going to love the side characters, OMG they are just as sweet as the main characters. I wish they could all get a book. \
PAULA
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
FEELS LIKE HOME (SOUTHERN BRIDE 5) by KELLY ELLIOTT

She never fails to write heartwarming stories like this. Every once in awhile, I would like to read romances like this. Light, lovely, not too much drama and has a family theme to it and Ms. Elliott's books are my go-to read for that. She always delivers a sweet and romantic story that we all yearn for and what's so nice about it is we crave it. At least, I do. That is why I always read her new releases.

If you want to read something light, roma
Helen Whitelaw
Oh my heart!!

Bristol and Anson are the epitome of meant to be!!

Such a beautiful and funny story with incredible characters and strong chemistry between them!

I’m such a huge fan of country music so was a breath of fresh air to read a story of a country singer find his HEA

I have so much love for this read!!
Isha Coleman
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Take a walk down memory lane with a story that hits all the right notes with the heart. Kelly Elliott has done it again. Like a haunting melody Anson and Bristol refuse to let go. Feels Like Home is a sentimental look into a love gone wrong that feels oh so right. Sweet packs a salty punch.
Nana Pickrell
Sep 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Feels Like Home begins strong and with each passing page, the story just gets better and better. It never loses momentum, the characters never fall flat and you just want to drag out reading it for you don't want the book to end. ...more
Vicky
Sep 02, 2020 rated it did not like it
As it stands, I am not really sure that I want to finish this. I really don't like Arsehole... oops, Anson. He is coming across as a spoilt selfish irresponsible brat. Yeah, he can go off and do his own thing... but does he really expect for nothing to have changed in the SIX... SIX years that he has been gone? What an absolute dick. I would hold out hope that Bristol or Brystol would just tell him to get lost. But, sadly, that won't be the case... also, I really don't want to read about the sex ...more
Jenn Amy
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Feels Like Home is the 5th book in Kelly Elliott’s Southern Bride Series. Anson and Bristol’s story is heartwarming and beautiful. Their second chance love story pulled me in from first to last page.

Both learned lessons the hard way and getting back together was not an easy feat with reporters, crazy fans and jealous exes but it was all so worth it.

Anson and Bristol have been in love since teenagers. They had big plans and big dreams until Anson gets the opportunity of a lifetime to move to Na
Philippa
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Feel right at home with the latest instalment in the Southern Brides Series by Kelly Elliott. A title befitting the story within so much so, you will feel right at home alongside its main characters as the tea is more than drunk, it it spilled!

So far with each standalone series, we have been treated to a different flavour from the cowboy spice rack, each promising a differently unique story in their own right. With Love at First Sight, it was a rekindling of a lifelong love. Delicate Promises ad
Patti Lucas
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Feels Like Home, the fifth book the Southern Bride series, by Kelly Elliott! I could not put it down. I loved every page. Feels Like Home is a wonderful love story. Each book in the series keeps getting better and better, but I think that Feels Like Home might be my favorite book in the series. Kelly Elliott has once again proven that she is an incredible story teller. I love that she writes her stories in the first person from the perspective of the main characters. I love ge ...more
Angie
Sep 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am a reader who loves a second chance romance!! Author Kelly Elliott is one of the absolute best at weaving those beautiful stories. Feels Like Home, the 5th book in her Southern Bride series had this reader over the moon. There is absolutely nothing mundane about Mrs. Elliott's writing, books and series.....each book is like sitting down with an old friend!

Nothing can breath the bonds of true love....nothing can alter its path. That's what Bristol and Anson thought. They both wanted....a life
Franci Neill
5 Coming Home Is Sweet Stars!!!

There’s nothing I love more than a Kelly Elliott book. She is an author that no matter what she writes, I’m going to read and I can honestly say there isn’t a book of hers that I haven’t read and/or listened to multiple times. With the Southern Bride Series I’ve fallen in love with every single couple and Anson and Bristol are no different.

They’ve known they were going to have their forever since they were little kids and when Anson potentially gets his “big br
Kerri’s Reading Corner
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
NOW LIVE ON ALL PLATFORMS
Amazon US ➙ https://amzn.to/3kUl0qw
Amazon Worldwide➙ https://geni.us/APMnK2
Apple, B&N, Kobo ➙ https://books2read.com/u/b688xZ

5 You're My Home Stars

Kelly Elliott is one of my absolute favorite authors. She consistency delivers sweet southern romance with down to earth characters, and family themes incorporated throughout, that will leave you with a smile on your face. Feels Like Home is aptly named because reading this story, it was so easy to picture Comfort, Texas and
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
Absolutely obsessed with this series! Per usual, my obsession for Kelly’s books run so deep, and I can add this book to the list of my favorites from her (which are all of them!). Anson and Bristol had been together forever, until he decides to take a shot on his dream with or without her. Trying to make things work but realizing things are now different, especially with Anson not fully disclosing his plans and dreams, their relationship fades away. Years later, after he’s forced to return home, ...more
Jackie Wright
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 5 in the Southern Brides Series and I have to say this is fast becoming one of my favourite series, just when you think it can’t get any better Ms Elliott throws a spanner in the works and you get another couple and story to take over the number 1 spot in this group of books.
Feels Like Home is a second chance romance that will captivate from the first page to the last line and I read this book in one sitting because I couldn’t put it down and I wanted more....
Anson Meyer is back in Comfort,
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Layer by Layer (Riggins Brothers #1)
  • Play by Play (Riggings Brothers, #0)
  • Piece by Piece (The Riggins Brothers #2)
  • Can't Fight It (Fair Lakes #3)
  • Only One Kiss (Only One, #1)
  • Only One Chance (Only One, #2)
  • Glow (Brewed #3)
  • Taunting Callum (Big Sky Royal #3)
  • Imagine With Me (The O'Callaghans, #2; With Me In Seattle, #15)
  • The One for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #3)
  • Mason Wolfe (Wolfe Brothers #3)
  • Bliss (Entangled Hearts Duet, #2)
  • Stay for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #4 )
  • Double Dog Dare You
  • Only One Night (Only One #3)
  • Southern Sunrise (Southern, #4)
  • Agony (Entangled Hearts Duet, #1)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)

Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.

Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just

Southern Bride (6 books)
  • Love at First Sight (Southern Bride, #1)
  • Delicate Promises (Southern Bride, #2)
  • Divided Interests (Southern Bride, #3)
  • Lucky in Love (Southern Bride, #4)
  • Take Me Away (Southern Bride, #6)