Start by marking “Better With You, Always (Bragan University, #4)” as Want to Read:
Better With You, Always (Bragan University, #4)

Better With You, Always

(Bragan University #3.5)

Mia Collins & Colton Hunter. She's smart and sassy, and he's a swoon-worthy alpha.Better With You took us on a journey where Mia & Colton's love and mutual self-healing was the final destination. But their story isn't over.When it comes to these two, they're better together. Always.
Paperback, 2nd Edition, 58 pages
Published July 17th 2019 by Independently Published (first published July 3rd 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Better With You, Always, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Better With You, Always

Start your review of Better With You, Always (Bragan University, #4)
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Better With You, Always by Gianna Gabriela is book 4 in the Bragan University Series. This is a continuation of the story of Mia Collins and Colton Hunter which started in the first book 'Better With You'. I do wish that I had read the first book that started their story but I was able to make this a standalone book. This was a quick romantic story of Colton taking his relationship to the next level in a romantic way. I always enjoy reading about couples and how their lives are now along with ...more
Nicki White
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is filled with ooey gooey goodness. I felt like this is the conclusion that Mia and Colton deserved. I wish it wasn’t so short but even with the novella length this love story will have your heart flittering and fluttering while tears of happiness roll down your face in the best ugly cry ever.
Steph (A Brunette and Her Books)
A beautiful wrap up of Colton and Mia's love story. In this latest book by Gianna Gabriela, we see that Colton and Mia are still together and stronger than ever. Now, Colton is ready to move forward in his next plan with Mia--making her his wife.

Colton devises a plan with the help of his friends and sister to send Mia on a tour of their relationship--from when they met in their first college class, and through all the highs of their time together.

In the end, Colton manages to sweep Mia off her
Court
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! I devoured this book. Mia and Colton had been through a lot when we read their story in Better With You. In this book, we seem them together and again see Colton being his swoon-worthy self in his relationship with Mia. We get to revisit some of the most meaningful moments of their relationship that leads them to where they are now and that is they are better with each other. Mia is still her strong, caring self and we see how she grew with Colton as well. This story was heartfelt and pulls ...more
Lisa Reynolds
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a fun short story to catch up on with Mia and Colton. This book takes you on a journey of their past together to figure out what surprise Colton has in store for Mia. I'm very happy for this couple. They deserved this happiness and to know they are getting stronger as a couple is amazing. I love the little trips down this memory lane Colton took us on with Mia. I'm ready to catch up with more of them.
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Shelves: arc, 2019
I devoured this book the second I saw it on my kindle. This story is about Colton and Mia and the continuation of their love story. We first meet Mia & Colton in Better With You, Book 1 of The Bragan University Series and now its two years later. We see that Colton and Mia are still together and stronger than ever.

Colton devises a plan with the help of his friends and sister to send Mia on a tour of their relationship from when they met in their first college class, and through all the highs
Joy Westerfield
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a beautiful, heartwarming short story! This story is about Colton and Mia and the continuation of their love story. Colton has something planned for Mia and takes her on a journey of memories. But where will they end up? One never knows! I love these two characters and how they are so in tune with one another. They belong together, you can feel it in your very heart and soul. If you want to know what happens, then read this story of friendship and love. Utter perfection!
Jennifer Gomez
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a sweet, heartwarming conclusion to Mia and Colton's story. I loved their walk down memory lane and would have liked for my husband to have been as thoughtful as Colton.
Stacey
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mia and Colton there love story continues with this book. I was so romantic. I cried and I laughed. He shows her how much love he has for her in his own way. Then she does it all over again. I really enjoyed this book. GG you never disappoint me when you write a book. Loved reading it!!!
Tammy
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a cute and loving addition to Gianna’s Series; We first meet Mia & Colton in Book 1 of The Bragan University Series, now its 2 years later.

It’s their anniversary, and Colton wants to make it special. He tells Mia a little white lie, enlists all their friends, and makes a date they’ll all never forget.

A short and sweet story, full of memories, love and friendship.

Katrina Haynes
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg, I love Mia and Colton even more reading this book.. I had happy tears while reading it.. Gianna did a really great job with this one.. I can't wait for others to read it.. I wish I could give it more then 5 stars because I would.. ...more
Cassie Troy
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the beautiful conclusion to Colton and Mia's love story. After meeting them previously, we needed more of their story and we finally got it! This is a quick read, but still gave you all the feels.
Lisa Lyle
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm so happy colton and Mia can finally have there happy ever after two broken souls fixing each other when they both believed they didn't deserve it truly beautiful
Heather Dee
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful amazing sweet and oh so romantic..
I absolutely loved it ....
I could only wish my hubby was like this I am green with envy lol....
Another beautiful book by Gianna I can't wait to see what she releases next !
Amanda
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: add-to-bookshelf
Having been following this author and series since the beginning, it was such a treat to check back in with Mia and Colton. It reminded me why I loved this series as much as I do.

In this bite-sized read, we are reminded that true relationships have good and bad moments and that all of the in-between's of it is what life is made up of. The strength of the connection between Mia and Colton is amazing, and is what all people strive for.

If you are looking for a sweet, love-filled trip down memory
Alicia Harrietha
This super sweet and beautiful Novella based on Mia and Colton’s two year journey of how they fell in love was so perfect and made my heart completely full. Gianna really makes you swoon over Colton in this book!!! He goes above and beyond to show Mia just how much he loves her and with the help of his hilarious and loveable sister Kaitlyn he pulled it off flawlessly!! I am so head over heels happy for them and this series really is spectacular. I love all the friends in the stories and how ...more
Rebecca Austin
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-author
Mia Collins and Colton Hunter have been dating for the past two years and Colton is ready to show Mia he still loves after all this time!

This was such a sweet book with two great characters that lets us know how they are doing and lets us see how romantic Colton really is!

This book was such an awesome trip down memory lane and I loved all of the little details that Colton used to pull off such an amazing day for Mia and the end was incredible!!

I thought it was such a fitting end to their story
Pauline
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This may be a short novella, but it still packs a punch. Mia and Colton, who we met in book 1, Better With You, are still very much in love and going strong two years later. Unfortunately, Colton has a meeting on the day of their anniversary, but arranges for his sister, Kaitlyn, to take Mia around and present her with envelopes containing anecdotes of that place and their time together there. After an emotional day, where Colton puts it all out there, there is one last surprise. Beautifully ...more
Stephaine Morrow
I read this book in one sitting. I’ve always been a fan of this series and each book is better and better. I’m beyond impressed by the work GG puts into these books. The characters have so much life to them. It’s like you can visualize them.

Anyway-BWYA was hands down a great read. It tied up some lose ends, it brought happiness and really came full circle. I was upset that it wasn’t longer because I’m greedy and always looking for more.

These characters are growing up and I hope it isn’t the
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
It might be short and sweet but it still packs a punch. Mia and Colton have had their ups and downs, but it is the celebration of their anniversary that makes their relationship come full circle. The reader is taken on an emotion journey of the highlights and the lowlights of their relationship as the timeline of important places and interactions plays out through the book. Simply heart warming and touching, the perfect combination for an everlasting love. A must read!!
Dee Shelvey
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! This story will have you sniffling along with the main character Mia. It is short sweet and to the point. Mia and Colton have over come much to be together and this story will bring back all the good feels, you might wanna slap someone too for the antics that they pull that get between Mia and Colton. Thank you GG for sharing your story with us! It is amazing and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Karen Voitik
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
>Book Review – Better with You, Always
>I am an independent reviewer. This book is the 4th in the Bragan University series and ends in an HEA. The story is novella length and goes back to Colton and Mia. The story takes place 2 years after the first book, where Colton and Mia meet. The romance that Colton uses to celebrate their 2 year anniversary is so sweet.
> This book is appropriate for an adult audience. I am giving this book 5 stars. The ending of this novella has the ultimate HEA.
BookLover
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This novella is so sweet. My heart is bursting at the seams. The author has created a small story showing the love between Mia and Colton. This book made me long for a love like theirs.

Colton and Mia have been through a lot. But, at the end of the day, they love each other and want forever together. This story shows how they get their forever planned. It is sweet and shows Colton’s very romantic side.
Yatarika Ally
I have been waiting for this story for a while. I loved Colton and Mia in Better With You and was looking forward and hoping to find out what happened with them. Better With You Always gives you the feel good song with knowing where they're future is leading them. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and highly recommend it!
Clare Harrison
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Two years they have been dating but still she is his everything as he is hers.

This is a quick read novella in the Bragan University series.

A trip down memory lane with Mia and Colton.

Its serene, it's beautiful, its extremely romantic and if you are soppy like me you might even shed a tear or two.

A read to make your heart soar at the end of a long day. Just what the doctor ordered!

Tania Gray
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Loved seeing Colton and Mia’s story continue and come to such a happy conclusion!! I think Gianna has given these guys the story they deserve. Loved the trip down memory lane revisiting the ‘moments’ with these two.
Looking forward to more!!
Diane plourde
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

A short Novella packed with feels. It’s a continuation from Mia and Colton’s story. An HEA for them that made me swoon. It was original and very captivating. I strongly recommend reading this story.
Dana Leigh Ann
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a beautiful conclusion to Colton and Mia’s story. It was so heartwarming to see the love between the two. I loved how Colton took Mia on a trip down memory lane showing the most memorable events of their relationship. It was perfect!!
Cynthia Carpenter
This short, sweet, beautiful story gives us a look at Mia and Colton a few years down the road and shows us what is going on in their lives and everyone else too. Amazing read that will warm your heart and make you smile and bring tears to your eyes. Can't wait to read the next.
Marissa
Jul 26, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: goodreads-win
Goodreads Kindle Copy Win

Quick romance read that felt predictable and short. It was alright nothing that really caught my attention. It is a continuation of Mia Collins and Colton Hunter story as they head into a romantic relationship.

• Then There Was You
  • The Game You Play (Rixon Raiders, #2)
  • The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders, #3)
  • The Kiss Plot (Quicksilver, #2)
  • The Trouble with You (Rixon Raiders, #1)
  • LAKE (Trinity Academy #3)
  • Untameable (Haven Falls #3)
  • Finding Victory (Rollin On Book, #2)
  • Like Father Like Son (Father/Son Duet Book 1)
  • Breaking Rules
  • Something About a Hot Guy
  • Unforgettable
  • Hopeless Romantic (McCabe Brothers, #1)
  • Where Love Lives (Maplewood Falls, #2)
  • FALCON (Trinity Academy #1)
  • Jock Blocked
  • Best of Me
  • MASON (Trinity Academy #2)
Writer of the sexy alphas you want and the strong heroines you need.

Bragan University (4 books)
  • Better With You (Bragan University, #1)
  • Fighting For You (Bragan University, #2)
  • Falling For You (Bragan University, #3)
  • Waiting For You (Bragan University, #5)