Start by marking “Love & Deception (Beautifully Twisted #1)” as Want to Read:
Love & Deception (Beautifully Twisted #1)

Love & Deception (Beautifully Twisted #1)

Love & Deception is a spinoff novel from my Satan's Sinners M.C. series. A piece of this story first appeared in the Ridin' Dirty Anthology, but has now been made into a full-length novel. The timeframe of Love & Deception takes place between Night Sky and Returning Home.

Cody
For as long as I can remember, I've had this plan, a goal to become number one in the PBR.
Expected publication: February 28th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Love & Deception, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love & Deception

Start your review of Love & Deception (Beautifully Twisted #1)
Cheri
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shug/Sonya, Cody, Chayser

Shug is a rare thing. She's a club girl with no desire to raise to ol lady. She has a debt to pay and she'll be in the MC until it's paid. When Cody enters her life, she wonders if that is all in store for her. Could she really find love with a Bull Rider?

Chayser thinks she's more and wants to be that for her. Why is she with that cowboy when he's wanted her for so long?

This is a short read with a lot going on. While Cody and Sonya had the chance for something special
Lynne Garlick
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy fudgesticks! Whaaat?! As always, this author delivers a book that hooked me from the first page. I could not put this down!
My heart went out to Shug, Cody and Chasyer and I wondered how it would all play out. To say I was blown away, is an understatement. Vague, I know but I dislike spoilers with a passion, so I won't give them! What I will say is, hold on, it's going to bumpy. *shouts really loudly ' F*** You Ghost!!!' Make of that, what you will. And that ending?!!!
Another fantastic
Char Nolan
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg I love this author I absolutely fell in love with all the characters in this book, your always left wanting more but even more so with this book with that ending can’t wait for next book,
I couldn’t recommend this author enough she one of my very favourites writers her writhing style is so good you always feel that you know these characters they bounce of the page
Michelle
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Damn this author always delivers books that hook me straight away .I always enjoy Colbie style of writing for me it’s all about the flow of the book and her characters they draw you in.This is an amazing love story that gets twisted and is very beautiful too . I gave this one a 5 star looking forward to the next one .
Charlotte Isaac
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
I really enjoyed this book. At parts of the book I wanted to scream. Others I smiled. Emotions were high.

I liked Shonya and Cody together, they may of had their ups and downs. But they made it work in the end.

Colbie Kay did a good job with this book.
Chanika Taylor
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
What the hell, I was need more now! I was s o rooting for Sonya & Chayser but glad it was Cody instead. I can't wait for Pudge & Jake.
Teresa Lara
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing love story so twisted intense beautiful addicting broken heart stopping
Love love love Cody and Shug

Ready for more
Dont leave me hanging
Lindsey Kramer
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Colbie is absolutely amazing! She’s an awesome storyteller! I’m always hooked when she releases a new book! I can’t wait for the next one!
Victoria