Start by marking “That Swoony Feeling (Getting Lucky, #4)” as Want to Read:
That Swoony Feeling (Getting Lucky, #4)

That Swoony Feeling

(Getting Lucky #4)

USA Today bestselling author Meghan Quinn brings more humor and heart with the fourth novel of her Getting Lucky series: a story about breaking curses and finally finding that swoony feeling.

I'm single . . . so single it's painful.

Yup, ladies, Brig Knightly--that's me--is still a lonely bachelor, stumbling through the streets of Port Snow, looking for the girl he's suppose
Published August 6th 2020

To ask other readers questions about That Swoony Feeling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about That Swoony Feeling

Start your review of That Swoony Feeling (Getting Lucky, #4)
Meghan Quinn
Aug 03, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
THAT SWOONY FEELING IS LIVE!!!!

Grab your copy here --> mybook.to/THATSWOONYFEELING

Get ready to head back to Port Snow and catch up with the Knightly gang! The time has finally come to see if Brig Knightly, the hopeless romantic, finally gets his "happily ever after"! Are you ready?

Syndi
Mar 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
I am swooned! That Swoony Feeling nailed it. Miss Quinn dine it. This book is a perfect blend of humor, swoon, and heart warming.

Brig is just a typical male who is clueless about love while he wants to be loved. The love of his life is right there in front of him. And it takes him that long to realize it.

I love the comedy of Miss Quinn. This book is not as long as the predecessor. So it does not feel drag with the story. The chesnmistry between the characters are good.

Overall I enjoyed listeni
ABookLover73
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, arc
FIVE SLOW-BURN STARS for Ruth and Brig 💖💖💖!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I can never go wrong with Meghan's books, and with this one, I only confirmed that statement.

She wrote one more amazing book with a wonderful main character that will steal your heart from the first page.

"That Swoony Feeling" is a romantic comedy with small town and friends to lovers tropes which will give you all the feels trough the whole book.

Ruth and Brig's relationship is a really slow burn one and their connection is everything.

I love every
Elle G.
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Friends to Lovers | Romantic Comedy

That Swoony Feeling is the final book in the Getting Lucky series and I’m seriously bummed that there won’t be any more. I literally had tears in my eyes at the end of this book because Port Snow is one of my favorite fictional towns! Does anyone else feel the same? Ugh! Thankfully, Meghan Quinn wrote this book in the most charming way and while I’m sad to see it end, she truly wrote the PERFECT final story for the series. Brig has been one of my favorite cha
Dali
The story absolutely lives up to its name! Adorably cute, sexy and swoony.

Plot: Brig Knightly, the youngest of the incredibly gorgeous and kind Knightly clan, is cursed to be single. He’s tried everything to break free and find his forever love but has failed miserably until he signs up to participate in a secret pen pal program where he’s matched with the girl of his dreams and can’t wait to meet her.

Ruth Barber has crushed on Brig for years from afar, but figuring out she’s been m
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Jan 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021, borrower-ku
Brig finally gets his love match! This was a fun series. I liked the setting of Main, the small town feel with all the great side characters. I liked the brothers who were the main focus for this series and their camaraderie. The curse behind the whole series was entertaining, as well as, the guys and their pursuit of love. Great series and I would love to find more like it!
Antonella
Nov 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult, small-town
for a book that is supposedly about the brother who out of the four is the most romantic of them, this book lacked true connection, love, and grovel after that mess hero did..
not bad as book three but not as nearly good as book one..
it just goes to show you j+how you can never predict enjoyment of the read based on the blurb..
2,5 stars
Jen (jensdreamylittlereads)
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book from the moment I started reading until the very end. That Swoony Feeling invokes ALL the swoons for sure. It was everything I wanted and hoped it would be for the legend that is Brig. It made me laugh, smile, roll my eyes at our adorably clueless hero, and ultimately get that ‘swoony feeling’. Meghan Quinn saved the best Knightly brother for last for sure.

Brig Knightly’s story is the one I have been waiting for since the very beginning of this series. His personality is a stor
Meegz Reads
Aug 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, favourites
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoyed this instalment of the series. Brig was adorable, even if he was totally clueless, and Ruth was totally awesome too. The vibe between these two was really fun once they started getting to know each other, and I had a fun time reading along and wanting to see what would happen.

I felt Ruth's frustrations by the end, and I can't say I blamed her. I truly enjoyed all the characters in this book, and I felt that this is
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Nov 14, 2020 rated it really liked it

4.5 SWOONY STARS

“I was made to woo, and damn it, I’m going to fucking woo.”

The Swoony Feeling by Meghan Quinn very much lived up to its title, as we swooned all over this story! We absolutely adore the Getting Lucky series. It’s sweet, funny and we definitely have a thing for small-town romances, as well as vulnerable and clueless heroes. Ruth cuts a lonely figure in a town where everyone knows everyone’s business. Having lost her parents and having no one but her circle of friends she’s adamant
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-reads-2020
That Swoony Feeling will give you all sorts of swoony feelings. The best Knightly was saved for last. I LOVED this book from the moment I started reading until the very end.

Brig is convinced he’ll never break the curse; he is bound to never find love. Ruth has been crushing on Brig for forever, however, she didn’t have the confidence to actual talk to him. Everyone in Port Snow could see how perfect they were for each other, but it is getting them both to see it that is the struggle.

Brig is sw
Auntee
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Nov 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020

4.5 SWOONY STARS

“I was made to woo, and damn it, I’m going to fucking woo.”

Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
Swoon swoon swoon!!

Hands down Brig is my favourite and by the end of the book I wanted to move to Port Snow with him ... for him!!
Yup Meghan Quinn makes you forget about the world with this beautifully romantic, slow burn story. If you have read the other books in the series , you know all about « the Curse ». Everybody knows about the curse, the whole town knows about the curse!

« This whole thing curse had taken over your life »

Brig, Brig , Brig ... it’s all about the curse until Ruth makes
Ari
Aug 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Me rolling up to Brig's auto shop to whoop his ass for being such a fool:

description

I know everyone keeps saying that Brig Knightly had blinders on, but let's be real, there were no blinders—THE MAN IS JUST DENSE! You cannot tell me that there was absolutely no way that Brig was not able to pick up on what Ruth was putting down—or should I say putting out?

description

Brig is lucky he's so adorable and managed to get it together in the end or I would've hurt him!

Now for my girl Ruth—I LOVE HER! Ruth is my favorite her
Irene

That Swoony Feeling by Meghan Quinn was such a good read.

The storyline is well written, well paced, entertaining from start to end and I loved spending time with all the characters that have made this series such a great read!

I enjoyed watching the clueless Brig slowly connect with Ruthie, he's such a sweetheart and goofball but he was so blind to what was right in-front of him.
My heart ached for Ruthie, she's been crushing hard for Brig but as they say all good things come to those wh
Jill M
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-sexy-men
Oh how I missed the Knightly text messages. This is where Meghan’s witty humor shines most. They were ridiculously funny. My poor swoony man, Brig; the last to fall and the cutest and most romantic of them all.

Ruthie and Brig were the perfect match. They have a very slow burn romance built from the friendship up. I absolutely loved Ruth once the walls came down and she let herself be who she really is. Her witty humor and one liners were hilarious. Brig was adorable as ever with his love of rom
Kim
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
That Swoony Feeling is book four and the last one in the Getting Lucky series. Meghan has created the perfect town, Port Snow, along with the perfect family of brothers, The Knightly’s. This book is what Hallmark movies are made of! Family, angst, laughter, and a slow burn, friends to lovers romance that grabbed my attention from the start, That Swoony Feeling had everything I wanted and needed in a romance! I’m sad to see this series end but I cannot wait to see what Meghan has in store next!
gretareadsromance
Shelves: 2020-arc, 2020-read

Talk about saving the best Knightly for last! Brig is definitely someone to swoon for - even as clueless as he is! Ruth is perfect and I loved her quick wit and how once she got going with something she was all in. There were so many good moments in this book I can't begin to get into it all. I loved the Knightly family and missed their group texts and their small Maine town. I only wish there were more brothers to continue this series!
Shelby
When a fortune teller in New Orleans cursed the Knightly brothers with “broken love,” youngest brother Brig was heartbroken, as he’s a hopeless romantic. Now 4-years later, all three of Brig’s older brothers have found love, but Brig is still single. So when Port Snow is holding a “Summer of Love” pen pal/matchmaking service, Brig is the first to sign up.

Ruth is the owner of Port Snow’s only coffee shop and is quite the busy bee. She took over the shop after her parents died and has worked ther
Kahea
***5 ‘Swoonworthy’ Stars***

The title for this baby is apt.
I swooned, I growled, I snort/laughed and I even got a sniffly. This was a great read and, though I’m crossing my toes that this isn’t the last we’ll hear of the Knightley’s in general, a great way to end the series!

I ADORED Ruth. She is simply a good person who just needed a little nudge ~ okay a few little nudges ~ to live her best life. I loved her sass and snark and just how golden her heart was. Brig is a sweetheart, and I do adm
litljen
I just can't get enough of Meghan Quinn's Getting Lucky series! I adore Port Snow and all of the quirky characters that live there. Brig and Ruth are so much fun. I laughed throughout and at times I wanted to smack some sense into Brig but that's what made me love him. His cluelessness is a huge part of his charm! Readers will love catching up with their favorite Knightly brothers and while this book reads as a complete standalone, there are some big ol' spoilers so I highly recommend reading th ...more
Lisa Mandina
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness, where to even start with Brig! He’s adorable, the kind of guy you think you’d want. But man, he is so clueless! Which made poor Ruth’s situation so frustrating! And that made it so frustrating for me because I found myself realizing just how much I am like Ruth. Shy, also figuring that no one likes me because they don’t show it or put me firmly in the friend zone, so it seems, at least as far as I can tell. Also I’m like her because when I even give a slight hint or clue that I m ...more
Candyce Kirk
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
That Swoony Feeling is a book that will make you swoon. Meghan Quinn did it again with this book that takes place in the perfect small town. I laughed, cried and got frustrated with these characters. When that happens, I can say for sure it's an amazing book! If I could I would move to Port Snow. The way this small town is described makes me feel welcome and like I'm there with all of the characters. I'll definitely be reading this again in the future.

Our main character Brig is still a bachelor
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„I want him to see me. Not the girl from the letters, who’s he clearly falling for, but me, the girl who serves him coffee.”

This book has the perfect title, because after reading it my heart is full of rainbows! I love this world created by Meghan Quinn, I want to move to Port Snow and somehow weasel my way into Knightly family. One by one I watched as each of the brothers finds love and breaks the infamous curse, but it was Brig and his romantic nature that made me extremely excited. And ga
A Book Obsessed Brit
There is no denying that Port Snow is one of my favourite small town romance series, the setting the characters, the story of all four Knightly brothers just swept me off my feet. I was excited to read this final book for Brig the youngest Knightly brother just as much as I wasn't because I don't want it to end.

Brig is crushed by the curse from his 21st birthday and after watching his brothers all find their true loves, he feels more alone and loveless than ever. Joining a pen pal project to fin
Stacie R.
Aug 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Baby Brig is everything I hoped for and more! Meghan Quinn saved the best Knightly brother for last, and that was no small feat considering how absolutely fantastic every book in this series has been.

Brig Knightly loves love, the only problem is, he can’t seem to find a love for himself. When his brother Rogan tells him about a new pen pal program in Port Snow, Brig jumps at the opportunity. It doesn’t take long for him to start picturing a future with his pen pal and falling for a person whose
Kate R
Shelves: arcs
Meghan Quinn saved the best for last! This is the fourth book in the Getting Lucky series but still reads as a standalone. I would recommend reading the other books beforehand though. Each one just keeps getting better as the series goes on. This is Brig’s book and my favorite book in the series. The picture Quinn paints of Port Snow is always so incredibly detailed. It actually feels like you’re there. The sibling relationships were at a whole new level. I was snort laughing at all the text mes ...more
Aimee Crant-oksa
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
That Swoony Feeling by Meghan Quinn is book 4 in the Getting Lucky Series and I think it was my favorite. The Knightly brothers are all dreamy, a great catch and all think that they have been cursed from falling in love.

Brig Knightly is the youngest brother, and afraid of love. He is sweet and funny. All the other Knightly brothers have found the one, but Brig still hasn’t.

One of the town’s residents makes a Summer of Love pen pal matching contest. Brig enters hoping he will find the one.

Ruth

• Southern Comfort (Southern, #2)
  • Southern Storm (Southern, #3)
  • One Night Only (The Extravagant, #1)
  • In an Instant
  • Southern Chance (Southern, #1)
  • Open Book
  • Fight for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #2)
  • The Sheriff's Plus One (The Kincaids)
  • Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6)
  • Tomboy (The Hartigans, #3)
  • Coldhearted Boss
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • Finding Him (Covet, #2)
  • Sweet Spot
  • The Governess of Penwythe Hall (Cornwall, #1)
  • A Little Bit Wicked (The Wickeds: Dark Knights at Bayside, #1)
  • The Leopard King (Ars Numina, #1)
  • Made of Steel (Made of Steel, #1)
See top shelves…
Like me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/meghanquinna...

When I was in high school I occasionally read books but was consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside down. When looking for books I came across the

Getting Lucky (4 books)
  • That Second Chance (Getting Lucky, #1)
  • That Forever Girl (Getting Lucky, #2)
  • That Secret Crush (Getting Lucky, #3)