Start by marking “CHOICES: A Sweet Christian Romance (Eron Outsiders Book 2)” as Want to Read:
CHOICES: A Sweet Christian Romance (Eron Outsiders Book 2)

CHOICES: A Sweet Christian Romance (Eron Outsiders Book 2)

Love By Design!

Chloe has finally returned home to stay, embracing the simple lifestyle of Eron. She opens her own fashion boutique and is contemplating a relationship with a guy who has plans to start a family. Chloe’s own plans to settle for her local suitor are disrupted when a charming doctor walks into her boutique, opening up new dating options.

Dr. Zach has never
Published February 5th 2020

To ask other readers questions about CHOICES, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about CHOICES

Start your review of CHOICES: A Sweet Christian Romance (Eron Outsiders Book 2)
Crystal
Excellent and well written book. I just loved reading this book. It's Easy to read and I hated to put book down. This is book 2 and book 1 is called Complex. I have read and reviewed that book too. I highly Recommend the book and look forward to book 3. If the 3rd book is as good as the 1st 2 books, I don't think I'll be disappointed with book 3. Hope you buy, read and review this book. I plan to get the rest of the series I thought the books were that good. Book 2 is Chloe and Zach's story.
To
Donise
May 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This book is about Chloe and Zach. Chloe is fashion designer with her own boutique in her hometown of Eron. Zach is a physician who travels to other countries performing much need medical work for the poor and his is the last living male heir of the founding family of . Zach comes to Eron to get his grandparents' house ready to sale and sort thru the items left there while on break between mission assignments. He first noticed Chloe the last time he was in town and he has not been able to get he ...more
Shannan Harper
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was my first time I read a book by this author, and it wont be my last. Although this is the second book, I didn't feel that I had to read the first prior to reading. It can be read as a stand alone, but I do plan to read it, as well as the next book in the series. It had just enough of attraction between the main characters, but it didn't go overboard and is definitely in the Christian fiction parameters.

Janice Sisemore
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
Choices

Zach comes to town to take care of his grandmother house. He is only in town temporarily. When he meets Chloe and falls in love they don’t know things can work out. Zach is a doctor, he ends up taking over for the town doctor for a little bit.

I admired Zach and how he did missionary work with his doctoring skills. Chloe had a choice to make, between Noah and Zach, who will she choose?

I received an advanced copy of the book from the author. This book review is my own opinion.
Pris
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio, favorites, lrobb
Choices by Rose Fresquez was such a delightful read/listen! I loved getting to know both Chloe and Zach, as well as some of the folks from Eron. I loved the fact that she worked in fashion, and how he managed to support his career as a doctor in order to work in mission trips all over the world while keeping Christ at the center of their lives. Granted, I was a bit apprehensive about starting this book thanks to the love triangle mentioned in the blurb, but it all worked out either for some inte ...more
Leann Arave
Sep 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a sweet contemporary romance. The characters are well-defined and interesting. The story is a love triangle between Chloe, Noah and newcomer Zach. I truly felt bad for the one that doesn’t get the girl! (No spoiler). They are all very kind and generous people. Living in a small town, the gossip was terrible. But they all seemed to tolerate it. The story was G rated. Nothing besides sweet kisses. No bad language or violence. This is a new author to me and I would read more books from her. ...more
Tara
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this story! It is filled with wishes, lost hope and amazing characters. This really pulled me in from the beginning and I couldn’t put it down. Andy Garcia-Ruse does an amazing job portraying the characters, bringing them to life and humanizing them with their emotions, attitude and personality.
Kelly
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The right choice

Sometimes we think we now exactly what god has for us. Then, He comes along and changes it to something much betttter. The choice is up to us. Will we go along with what we know or will we choose God’s path? Very well done!
Tanue Bryant
Jul 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Refreshing

Enjoyed reading a book where the main characters weren’t jumping into to bed every other page. Noah was a likable character but I felt he tried too hard to force a relationship with Chloe.
Adedoyin Adenuga
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
SPLENDID!

Loved this book so very much! Loved Zach. He's a really neat and cool character and of course, Chloe. Great job here Rose. I am totally becoming entranced with your books. Most I love about it is that it's a CHRISTIAN romance ... Hurrah!😁🙌
Susanna Austin
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great story

This is my first book by this author and I enjoyed it. I look forward to reading more from her.
Elaine
Dec 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
I listened to this audiobook. It's a sweet story about a couple of people who are trying to do good in the world and are drawn to each other's goodness. Very inspiring. ...more
Debbie Chatley
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So good I read it in one day. I didn’t want to put it down. In this story we meet Chloe who is a designer in a small town. And she has just recently being going out with a local boy, Noah, who helps out her family. Life is simple and comfortable. That is until a handsome man comes to town that gives Chloe butterflies. This handsome man, Zach, is a relative of the towns founder, who is in town for a short while to sell his grandparents estate. Zach and Chloe begin spending a lot of time together ...more
Cyndi Bowman
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
The good Doctor has come into town just long enough to scope out his grandparents' property that he inherited, fix up the house and sell it. Then, get out of town and on to his next medical adventure.

Chloe returns to help take care of her family. Chloe opens a fashion boutique that carries her own designs, dates a local boy, and plans to settle into small town life. When Doctor Zach strolls into the boutique, her world is turned upside down. Turns out that Zach and Chloe were childhood friends
Sara
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Choices. It was very romantic but very clean - a combination that is unfortunately not the norm. The main characters are lovable, and they all challenge the reader to go above and beyond in doing good works for others. I was swept away! The community of Eron and its social media addiction is amusing and brings a new kind of complexity in relating to the characters. I also loved the history and connections between the main characters. The book can stand alone just fin ...more
Trudy Cordle
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!!! I loved that Chloe and Zach had actually met as children, yet didn't really seem to remember each other. As adults, they had a few things to work out, and Chloe had to learn that it's ok to sometimes hurt other people's feelings. What I loved the most is that they both wanted to do God's will, and then figured out that if they just compromised a bit, they could do exactly what He wanted them to, and still get their HEA!!!

I received a complimentary copy of this book, was not r
Sherry
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chloe is a beautiful, creative and caring woman. She and Noah have been dating, he is a good man, helps his neighbours and cares for his mother. When handsome Doctor Zach comes to town to check out his inheritance he meets Chloe and finds her to be like no one he has ever met. Chloe is caught in the middle of these two men, their antics are pretty funny but it really messes with the plans that she thought she wanted. Now she has to chose one of them.
Barbara
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book two in the Eron Outsiders series a well written story that kept me turning pages. Dr. Zach Eron and Chloe Love's story of a small town the people in it and finding love where you least expect to. I enjoyed reading their story, and hope there is more to come in this series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
S
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Beautiful and heart warning clean romance.

The history that is between Chloe and Zach is just too much for them to end any other way other than HEA.

Love the small town depiction of knowing everyone’s business and not helped at all by social media craze

Teresa
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this clean romance. The inner turmoil and how the provoked are resolved, all so good. I love how Chloe had to choose between 2 good men, one that her family wanted for her and one that she loved. I loved that both men could see the stengths in the other.
I received an advance copy of this book I was exchange for my honest opinion.
HiDesert Granny
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enchanting, well-written, clean romance by one of my favorite authors. Characters are well developed and dialogue and storyline move well, touching my heart.

I love this series almost as much as the Buchanan’s 🤗
Angie
Feb 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable read

While it was obvious who Chloe would choose, there were twists and turns that were unexpected. I felt her angst in making the choice and making it known. It's hard to let go of good things but that choice must be made so great things can be received.
Marlene
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Although part of a series, it can be read as a stand alone. A sweet interracial romance. Love triangle, trust, questions of faith. It was an enjoyable read.
Note: Received this as an ARC but the opinions are my own.
Amber
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a clean and wholesome book!
Choices hits the spot for all of us. In this book, Chloe and Zach have many choices to make on their journey to their HEA.
VERY good book!
Michaela
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a good small town romances with good characters. There were a lot of characters and it did get a bit overwhelming tying to remember everyone and their various connections.
Colleen
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming

I totally enjoy the characters and the different personalities. It’s nice to read a book that pulls you into its world. Definitely will read more from this author.
Ann
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written book that holds your attention. If you like small town romances, you will love this book. This book was a joy to read.
L Gail Dowdy
Feb 13, 2020
Angie
Apr 26, 2020
Gloria Grossi
Oct 13, 2020

• Lesson for Two (Maple Glen #5)
  • Angel Gate
  • The Summer Sisters (The Waratah Inn Book 3)
  • Mercy's Fight
  • One Little Lie (The Pelican Harbor, #1)
  • Collision of Lies (Amara Alvarez #1)
  • A Daring Adventure - New Beginnings Christian Inspirational Series - Book 6
  • The Hope We Share
  • Starting Over at Blueberry Creek (Sweetwater Springs, #4)
  • Dakota Peace
  • A Dog's Hope
  • The Road to Happenstance
  • Leah's Hope  (Noah's Crossing #6)
  • Prevailing Love (Love Transcends #2)
  • Lex and the Little White Dress
  • Pippa (Pentecost Island Book 1)
  • The Tycoon’s Fake Fiancée (European Tycoon #2)
  • When an Angel Whispers (A Chance O'Brien Mystery Book 1)

News & Interviews