Start by marking “Reaper Academy” as Want to Read:
Reaper Academy

Reaper Academy

The professor should be off-limits. But hes hot. And Im a bad girl. Lucky for me, he doesnt play by the rules. Neither do I.

I used to be a princess; that was before I was murdered.

The reaper who took my soul. Hes my professor. And, well, the experience of taking a soul is quite pleasurable. He wants me. I crave him. Its against the rules, but do either of us care?

Published February 20th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Reaper Academy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reaper Academy

Start your review of Reaper Academy
Dawn Milligan
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written book and has some great twists! Was a first book for me by Allison I enjoyed the characters and think she will be an author to watch for!
Andra Shaw
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reaper Academy is not like any other school for supernaturals. It is for Grim Reapers, and there are no classrooms. They learn by doing. If a Reaper messes up, it could trigger all sorts of chaos.

The story has a fairytale-like vibe, but with a lot more realism. Ophelia, aka Leila, is to become Queen of Cresmelda someday. Fate had other plans for her as a fun night out with her secret love leaves her a Grim Reaper. Leila is not a good student and is a bit rebellious. She is determined to protect
Billie
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I used to be a princess; that was before I was murdered.
Publisher's Note: This dark fantasy romance is for mature audiences.

This is a brilliant read.
Wonderful well written plot and story
John
This book by Allison West was unlike most Blushing Books in that it had very little to do with discipline, and a whole lot to do with an emotional roller coaster ride with the main characters, Lelia and Wynter, as they attempt to adjust to the ups and downs and rules and regulations of being living undead with the responsibility of taking souls. There are heartbreak, treachery, and betrayal, and of course, they do break the rules about students sleeping with their instructor as their dark and ...more
Lynn Stifle
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is so so good. This book grips you from page one and had me on the edge of my seat. It was one heck of a ride!!The scenes and events leap off the pages and leave you wanting for more. The storyline is gripping and flowed smoothly from page to page, the characters are amazingly defined and well developed, and the plot is seamless. A fantastic story from start to finish and I definitely recommend it.

Scarolet Ellis
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reaper Academy: A Dark Forbidden Romance by Allison West is a great story to read. This was a great story that I have really enjoyed reading and I can not wait to see what this author will write about next. I recommend this story to all who like reading about dark and paranormal romances.

Heather Bane
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book. The storyline grabbed me from the beginning and kept me pulled in until the end. The story and characters are very well written. This was a hard book to put down. I definitely recommend reading.

Jennifer Laird-Lord
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this book was pretty good, kept me reading from page one to the last. It will be interesting to see how the characters develop.

elizrdbthspeaks