Start by marking “The Crane Diaries: Bayou Revelations” as Want to Read:
The Crane Diaries: Bayou Revelations

The Crane Diaries: Bayou Revelations

(The Crane Diaries #6)

Secrets.
Emma Rose Crane thought she left all that behind in North Carolina, but she can’t escape them.
She was robbed of her childhood memories and the protections she was born with, making her human body vulnerable to the superhuman gifts she’d inherited. But why? It’s just another secret she must unravel.
But it’s not only her secrets she’s dealing with.
Her friend and
Published February 11th 2020 by Limitless Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Crane Diaries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Crane Diaries

Start your review of The Crane Diaries: Bayou Revelations
Belinda
Feb 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Part 2 of the Bayou Trilogy sees Emma/Mattie and her family hunting the vampire serial killer Kristoff. They call in Saidie, Alex and the team from West Virginia to help in the hunt.

Before they can even start the hunt, Emma is lured to Kristoff in order to save the lives of those she loves. She is being held captive in a remote abandoned Asylum states away from her home. Emma is being tortured and the book is left in a cliffhanger with her family desperately trying to find her and Emma
Tina H
Feb 13, 2020 rated it liked it
"Family you choose is more important than the family you’re born into."

I love Emma/Mattie and her entire family, even Silas!! I enjoyed this book but at the same time it felt kind of slow to me. Not my favorite in the series.

One more thing I just have to say... that ending!!!!! Seriously!! Just gonna drop that on us and then oops sorry gotta run, till next time. Ughhhhh
Betsy
Feb 12, 2020 rated it liked it
The author wrote that she was going in a new direction because the series had gotten predictable. I agree it was predictable and I appreciate the new direction. However, there are 2 things I didn’t like.
1) The characters that were coming to help from out of town were really familiar to me but for some reason didn’t fit in with what I remembered from the series before. I finally realized they were from the Bloodlines series, which I did read a while ago. But there are so many characters that “
Marissa
Feb 14, 2020 rated it liked it
Bayou Revelations picks up where Bayou Secrets left off. Emma/Hattie is on the run from the insane serial killer vampire Kristoff while trying to unravel the secrets of Cass's origins. So, in addition to some surprising revelations being unveiled, the book ends in a major cliffhanger. The bonds between Emma/Hattie and her family members are tested. Bayou Revelations was Ms. Baker's attempt to fix issues readers had with the previous installment in this series while continuing the storylines. I ...more
Sammie Harley Ann Moore
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As I read this book I felt even closer to the characters in the author's head. I wanted to punch Saidie's mom in the face and tell her dad to grow a pair, even as I reached out to give her a hug. The emotions that Apryl Baker bring about in her readers are real. She makes us apart of the story as much as any of her written characters.
I was excited to see what would happen when Alex's rag tag family finally met our Maddie Rose's family and how that would end. I was not disappointed in their
Kimi
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series is still amazing so far!!!

I can’t get enough how good this series is! I love love Emma Rose and her story. the characters are awesome and the story itself is EVERYTHING! I love how we get to finally have a cross over of the other characters from the other series ! So cool! That ending my gosh definitely cliff hanger but I’m okay with that it just makes me even more anxious to find out what will happen next!!! Please I need the next book like ASAP haha. Highly recommend this as a must
Lanelle Wald
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was ok
Disappointed

I usually love Apryl Baker books but this one not so much. Emma/Mattie barely had any chapters and when she did it was short. && I don’t understand how the next book could be the end??? Hopefully the next book will be more like the other books and less like this one. This book was short and kind of boring. Apryl Baker if you are reading this please do a longer, better book for the finale or whatever the next book will be. But I hope this is not the end for Emma/Mattie.
Coline Annie James
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great ending!!

I gave this five stars because I really liked the crossover of all the characters from the Blackburn series. Apryl Baker has masterfully brought her characters to life; you'll want to celebrate their victories with them and you hurt for them when they inevitablely get into scrapes. Maddie is still my favorite character.

The best part is the character who showed up at the end. I won't spoil it, but my eyes welled up right along with Maddie's. I can't think of her as Emma, sorry.
Cody Smith-Candelaria
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy Cliffhanger!!! I love this series so much and I love that we basically have a cross-over series at this point in the story. The characters are amazing and you can't help but fall in love with each and every one of them. The storyline is so original and filled with twists and turns, most you don't se coming. You'll be turning the pages rapidly until the end and then you'll be screaming, no I need the next book and I need it now!! Well Played Apryl, Well played!! Until next time, i'll just be ...more
Brandy Weckwerth
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have never read a book series that I have actually looked forward to so much that I actually follow when the next one comes out, at least till this one. This book has completely kept me entertained and on the edge of my seat the whole time. I can't wait till the next one comes out. Emma/Mattie has been through so much that if you were her, you would give up on humanity. But not this girl. She has so much faith that she doesn't even realize at times and so much strength that I wish I could be ...more
Christina Showalter
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's a short book (miniseries) but even so I was wrapped up in it from start to finish. I can not wait to see what the next book holds! As new information comes in, the more questions we end up with. Emma is in for the battle of a life time and she has so many plans. I'm ready! I need and want all the answers. As all good books do, in a series, it ends on a cliff hanger. However it is a heart touching, beautiful one. I felt comfort in the end, is all I can say.
Tracy Trixy
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow... another part to this fascinating story about Emma/Mattie and the elusive Kristoff. This part of the story does not disappoint, and while trying to find Kristoff and more importantly find a way to kill him, he gets the upper hand .... nail biting stuff! A word of warning.... the end will have you with tears, dangling over the edge of the cliffhanger!
Shortish in length, and the next book to this one will be Bayou Reckoning... would definitely recommend this series!
Carissa Anelli
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
With Bayou Revelations Maddie gets fully immersed into the world of blood magic and all the creatures that come with it. Maddie must break her ties with Kristoff and make sure the Demon Castiel doesn't collect on his promise to Georgina. Will Cass finally get answers as to why he can see things he shouldn't. Thos book is one heck of a battle for the mismatched family, will their love and skills be enough to survive?
Boo
Amazing

AHHHH I need the next book!! I NEED it. I can’t even! That ending. I’m going to die if I don’t get the next book. This author knows how you throw you through loops and keep you hooked and on the edge of your seat. It was an amazing book and I’ll be slowly dying until I get the next book. Poor Mattie but can I say? THAT ENDING!!!!!
Kayleigh henderson
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow it's just wow. I have loved these characters since they came to life in the ghost files. These books have had me gripped from the first pages, cant wait for the next book to see what will happen. Just love it.
Kelli D Whitla
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this book

I couldn't stop once I started. New characters with as much back story as Emma! So good! Now I am reading the series that tells me about these exciting new characters! I highly recommend this book!
Tami Garcia
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As I was reading I was like "wha!" in shock. Then I was totally stressed. Then Dan did this thing and I was "ooh!" and then I cried! I can't wait til the next book in this series comes out. This one has me on the edge of my seat. More please!!!
Donna Owens
OMG

Without giving anything away because I dislike spoilers and I'm sure others do to
Just hold onto you hearts and minds because this one is going to completely blow you away
Now the agonizing wait for the next installment
Ameena
Sure made me cry

Can't wait hope I didn't open the book until the last one was out but now I have to wait but it's great loved it but ended with lots of
Kim
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this series.. I can not wait for part 3! This book is full of twists and turns. And the cliff hanger at the end simply amazing and ugh!
Andrea Sliger
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book and this series. Thia story did not disappoint. I liked it.
Melissa Granata
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Absolutely must read with many twists and turns you simply don't see coming. Excellently written and an easy read due to it being such an amazing book. Must read!
Katie Herndon
Another hit. I loved it.
katrina marie prince
Crain diaries

Another great book ,but left me hanging on to threads . Can't wait for the next one. Really hope it's not the last!
Amie Barczay
Annie Rohloff
Feb 11, 2020
Klára Radócz
Feb 15, 2020

• Rise: The Interlude (Black Hearts Still Beat, #2)
  • The Kade & Lacey Collection: The Maxwell Series
  • Claiming Family (Elementum Genus Book 2)
  • Vampire Born (Elite Academy, #2)
  • Unexpected Packages (The Unexpected Series, Book 1)
  • Wesley (Loving a Young Book 1)
  • On the Plus Side (Chubby Girl Chronicles, #1)
  • The Men of Elite Metal: Platinum, Zinc, & Francium
  • Wicked Magic (A Touch of Darkness #1)
  • Henley, Loving a Young Series, Book 2
  • Ken (Bad Boys for Hire #2)
  • Ryker (Bad Boys for Hire #1)
  • Unknown (The Secret Life of Cassie Martin, #1)
  • Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #1)
  • Vicious Arts (Royals of Villain Academy #8)
  • Games We Play (Thistle Cove, #2)
  • Kingdom of Spirits (Bleeding Realms: Dragon Blessed #2)
  • Reprisal (Montlake Prep #3)
So who am I? Well, I'm the crazy girl with an imagination that never shuts up. I LOVE scary movies. My friends laugh at me when I scare myself watching them and tell me to stop watching them, but who doesn't love to get scared? I grew up in a small town nestled in the southern mountains of West Virginia where I spent days roaming around in the woods, climbing trees, and causing general mayhem. ...more

The Crane Diaries (6 books)
  • The Crane Diaries: Homecoming