Start by marking “The Enforcers: Noah (Silverlake Enforcers, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Enforcers: Noah (Silverlake Enforcers, #3)

The Enforcers: Noah

(Silverlake Enforcers #3)

Noah Reilly has lost everything. His job as an Enforcer, his place in the world, and his ability to bond with a mate. All he has left is a made-up job with the Nashville wolf pack, tracking down nonexistent rogue shifters in the daytime, and running his wolf like a demon at night. Then one night his wolf gets caught in a bear trap, and a human woman risks everything to ...more
Audible Audio, Unabridged Audiobook
Published February 2nd 2020 by Tantor Audio (first published March 3rd 2017)

To ask other readers questions about The Enforcers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Enforcers

Start your review of The Enforcers: Noah (Silverlake Enforcers, #3)
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Serial: Standalone, No Cliffhanger
Genre: #PRN #WolfShifters #Enforcers
#5Stars
••••••••••••••
Wowzer absolutely magnificent, the last of this series. Definitely a Must Read!

Noah Reilly is the Wolf Shifter for book#1 Kane who Selina mind melded. He lost everything all his years in the Seals, loyalty to the Enforcers, the Council gone which he understood
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Shifter Haven

Noah and Mina have both been broken in different ways, but the damage has been done and neither feels that they will ever be truly whole again. The absolute star of this story is Mina’s precious little boy, Brock. He’s vital to the story, and quite the charmer at only 4 years old. His abilities are unusual and it was such a delight to watch him develop yet still remain a little one. So many thoughts are churning around in my head after just finishing this amazing story.
Karen
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Noah

This KU Library selection features Noah, the Enforcer who was enthralled by Selina in the last book. Her brain altering tentacles were removed from his mind by healers after she was killed, leaving a void in his brain where he still hears her voice. He lost his enforcer job with the Council and his pack and has been tasked with keeping an eye on the Nashville pack. He dulls the pain and her voice with alcohol and brawls until the night he's caught by a bear trap while running through the
L M
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my first series of books from this author and I have to say I am hooked.
Each book has improved from the one before without losing the heart of the series.
I have been reading through KU but will be buying them. I am now a fan of this author for life.
This book starts off with a kick and carries on right to the end.
I felt sorry for Noah at the beginning as he feels like he lost everything due to the evil Selina. He was on a downward spiral and was not going to be able to stop. Meeting
Jane
In The Enforcers: Noah is found by Mina Reston when he was caught in a bear trap with his leg half torn off. She not only rescues him but being a vet she fixes his leg too although she doesn't know he is a shifter woof.

Mina has a young son Brock, age four and from his first contact with Noah, Noah realizes he is a wolf cub and needs guidance in learning to change to his woof form. Brock is cute, caring, sweet exceptional and can feel the emotions of other shifters and help them feel better just
Diana Page
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Noah thinks he has lost everything, after being bespelled by a woman out to rule the supernatural world, he gave up being an Enforcer, a friend and almost on being a human being. Then he is sent on a mission and there he sees tge Fates do have a reason for everything ; his are Mina ( his mate) and her son Brock ( who thinks he's a "woof"), and Brock can tell what each person's animal is they carry inside them. And trouble comes to call on many fronts, does Noah have it in him to protect Mina and ...more
Jayne
Jul 22, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shifter romance.

Wolf shifter, Noah Reilly, was mind controlled by a genetically altered supervillian shifter and forced to commit felonies with no memory of them. He feels lost, alone and empty. When he gets caught in a trap, vet and animal behaviorist, Mina Reston rescues him.
Both are damaged and broken inside. She has a son, but her ex husband has full custody of him. But everything is not as it seems and she's thrown head first into the world of shifters.
A good, engaging read, with
Mariah
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Exciting

This book was brought with fear, passion, and happiness. It was good to learn more about Noah and his mate and her child as well as learning more about certain shifters we met in Jesse's book. I'm excited that there are more about those escaped shifters as I really had wanted to learn more about them! Noah's arc was a bit hard for me though as child custody is serious business and is always hard as it's personal being a child in a similar situation, although I must two you my mother's
Amy Hannagan
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, Noah, sweet broken, Noah. All he wants is to fell whole again, to fill the void left by the manipulating Seline. Then there is struggling single mom, Mina, embroiled in a hostile custody battle with Robbie for their son, Brock. When their paths cross, they are inexplicably drawn to each other. When struggles arise with young Borck, Mina is stuck at the mercy of things she thought only existed in horror movies. This story has a more somber tone than the rest but it's still an incredible ...more
Manuella Jean
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everything for love

Noah had a tough start. Rough upbringing and a blood crazed psycho who took over his mind. He lost everything and was messed up because of her. Yet he still believed in the magic of true mates and love. Meeting Mina was his greatest accomplishment. Through her he found love and patience. Mina was so broken like Noah that together they found something special. The humor in these stories are as amazing as the love making.
Darlena
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Noah

OMG the little boy (Brock) is so freakin cute! Had to get that out.

This book hooked me from page one. That’s huge for me as I often have to get to the 2nd chapter before getting hooked.

Mina is a real tough lady. She holds her own right till the end. Noah is broken but Mina heals him. He loves her and her son and protects them.

I got this book free so I haven’t read the books that come before but intend to remedy that ASAP!
Shirley Ngapo-Simpson
Healing touch of his mate

Noah had no idea that when he got drunk and rang straight into a bear trap that the woman that rescued him would save more than his foot. Nina had no idea that the wolf she saved was a shifter and that the hot guy she met later was the same person. Readers will love this latest book in the series and like all the others I would highly recommend this book to all who love romantic shifter tales.
Carol
I wasn't sure when I saw the title of this one. We met Noah during Kane's story, but he didn't seem too major a character (unlike most of the other books when we met characters we knew would get their own book). Still, I really loved this book.

Noah was a sweetheart and Mina was adorable in her attempts not to swear. As for little Brock, it was cute, mushy, and hilarious.

Another highly enjoyable read.
Evelyn Ann
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this series and want more

I have been reading silver lake shifters for 3 days now ! With each book I just didn't want this series to end. Now looking forward to the rest of the misfits (Flynn, Tank, Tristan and all the others to have great stories ). As I said I couldn't stop reading these books . From the beginning Jace and Emma story to Noah's I fell for these wonderful characters and there incredible loves. Looking forward to reading more . .
Annette Aguilar
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Super job! A great book, a wonderful love story? It grabs you and holds you from the first page to the last! Full of awesome characters, mystery, danger, evil, drama, secrets, betrayal, mayhem, hot shifters, and a wonderful little boy! Will they be able to save the shifters being captured? Will she be able to rescue her son and protect him from the evil of her ex and his friends? In a fight to the death will she survive so she can be claimed by her true mate? Or is it to late?
Briana
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The first few paragraphs about a drunken mess-in-the-head kind of guy didn't really lead me in. But....when he was caught and he interacted with the heroine and her son, I was hooked.

It was love at first sight for him and for her I guess. Not bad or off putting so I was able to roll with it.

What I really enjoyed about this story was the well defined rules, roots and established characters. This was the first book I've read in this series and it made me want to read more.
Linda
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Noah and Mina (NO SPOILERS)

A different view of shifters.
There was trouble, isn’t there always with shifters?!
Mina and her little son Brock are trying to make a new home without Mina’s dominating ex-husband.
Noah is in so much trouble with his pack. He has difficulty following orders, even his alpha’s orders.
Noah meets Mina and everything changes.

No editing/spelling errors! Kudos to your editor!
Entertaining story with some graphic sex scenes.
Sonia
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
another great story in the series. If you are looking for a great shifter series Anastasia Wilde is an author to look into. Hot sexy wolf shifter who seems a little broken on the inside meets human female who also seems to be broken. Coming together to protect her son (she doesn't know about shifters) they complete each other. Funny,sexy,action packed and emotional, this book will keep you reading.
Rosemary Hughes
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We meet Noah O'Reilly in the previous book, being a minion of the mind control shifter Selina.

He now is at a loose end, having lost his Enforcers status, and his mind, he's now filling in time until...

Yes, that's all I'm divulging, as this is the final tie up episode, and answers a lot of unresolved issues.

Again I am impressed by the diversity of the stories contained in this series, although they have common links, they are individual stand alone tales.
Jane Elizabeth
I...

I am having a hard time figuring out what to say without revealing any spoilers! This entire series has been truly breathtaking. I finished Isreal's story and went right to Noah's before even taking the time to write the other review...that should tell you something, right?
This is a MUST READ story and part of a MUST READ series.
Anastasia Wilde has become one of my definite favorite authors!
Meleeta Morris
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I have read by Anastasia Wilde and it definitely won't be the last.

He is messed up and can't seem to get himself together . He meets her in a very unorthodox way but she gives him hope. She is trying to fulfill a promise and get custody of her child. Together they are more than the broken pieces they are apart.
The Shopping Angel
EPIC! Another super-sexy amazing instalment

Yet another great segment of the SilverLake Shifters! Really loving this series, and the tale of Noah and Mina is epic!!!!

I read this book as part of my Kindle Unlimited subscription (free book but I have to pay 7.99 a month for the subscription)
Kathy Brickert
Oct 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Exotic shifter book

I haven't read any of the other books in this series and there is a lot of reference to other characters and stories you aren't familiar with, but it doesn't really affect this plot. The l language is very rough, not something I appreciate, but the plot is good and the characters interesting. Worth a look!
Susan Lee Thuener
Another couple story from the Silver lake pack

The series has a different shifter couple in each Book. This one is about Noah and Mina and includes her young son who is also a shifter but she had been brainwashed and her clouded. Good read, looking forward to reading more of them.
Linda
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!

This story is about Noah and Mina, their love, her son and her entry into a world she never knew existed. I really liked how two broken people come together and heal each other and find that once in a lifetime love. I'd recommend this book to anyone who likes "shifter" books with romance and intrigue thrown in.
Lovely
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved It!!

This book has it all! Action love humor. All the things that make up a great storyline and keeps the reader Turning Page by page. I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves the action of paranormal, the love and the humor!
Elizabeth
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A pleasant surprise

This book was a freebie promotion find and I had little hopes other thaa a little entertainment. It was a pleasant surprise. I loved the characters and plot. I look forward to other books by this offer.
Renate Ridley
I just finished the Silverlake Enforcers series and enjoyed it.

But, honestly? If I have to read the words "trank" or "tranked" one more time,
I'm going to drop whatever book I'm reading. These words do not exist in the
English language, and it was driving me nuts! LOL
BJ
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loved-it
Great book, with H who has lost his way, after being tortured by evil OW. The h is a vet, saves his wolf and her little boy connects with his wolf. Turns out little boy is a shifter, h doesn't know so H has to save them both. Lots of adventure, fast paced, and great outcome. Loved it.
Linda Chase
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best

This was by far the best story line of this set.I loved all the drama and the characters were just great

• The Baby Shift: North Dakota (Shifter Babies of America #1)
  • A Twist of Fate (True Mates Generations, #1)
  • Rescue Bear: Cortez (Silvertip Shifters, #3)
  • Witch's Mate (True Mates #4)
  • The Midnight Dragon's Mate (Shifter Dads, #2)
  • Grizzly Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #1)
  • Taming the Beast (True Mates #5)
  • Rebel Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #3)
  • The Dragon's Pregnant Mate (Shifter Dads #4)
  • Romancing the Alpha (True Mates, #3)
  • Dragon to the Rescue (Forgotten Dragons, #3)
  • Heat (Bearpaw Ridge Firefighters, #1)
  • Swim Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #1)
  • Dragon Whelps (Earth Dragons, #3)
  • Tropical Dragon's Destiny (Shifting Sands Resort, #10)
  • Protector Mate (MateMatch Outcasts, #2)
  • Jason (Silverback Redemption #4)
  • Swipe Right to Mate (Paranormal Mating Series #1)

Silverlake Enforcers (3 books)
  • The Enforcers: Kane (Silverlake Enforcers, #1)
  • The Enforcers: Israel (Silverlake Enforcers, #2)