Start by marking “The Lost Sapphire of Azure Isle (Shadow Sovereign, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Lost Sapphire of Azure Isle (Shadow Sovereign, #2)

The Lost Sapphire of Azure Isle (Shadow Sovereign, #2)

Hayden Fremont may have survived an attack of killer tarantula fairies, commanded a squadron of lava golems, and freed a fairy queen from her mystical emerald prison, but his journey has only just begun…

Sera, Hayden’s spunky sister, is still imprisoned by someone willing to do almost anything for a bit of power, but before Hayden can rescue her, he must travel to the Azure
ebook, 1, 350 pages
Published May 14th 2020 by Black Hen Books

To ask other readers questions about The Lost Sapphire of Azure Isle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lost Sapphire of Azure Isle

Start your review of The Lost Sapphire of Azure Isle (Shadow Sovereign, #2)
Vona Stewart
Feb 03, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
In The Lost Sapphire of Azure Isle, Hayden and Kit return to fight for their lives in a perilous race to the hidden magical source of Undersea.
Angela
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thought I reviewed this already. I loved the second book and can't wait for the third. ...more
Amie
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 in the Shadow Sovereign series is just as delightful and imaginative as book 1. Hayden takes on the challenges of the next phase in his quest to save his sister with bravery and wits. His character is evolving as he works out his trust issues with Kit and I'm really looking forward to seeing that friendship continue to develop. Vona continues to impress with new fantastical creatures and more details of the history of the universe she has created. I have some theories about Hayden and his ...more
James Haydon
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fun fantastical series that will have you excitedly following along with the characters to see what dangers they face dealing with the challenges thrown at them.

Emily
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I very much enjoyed this story! Book 2 takes the reader back to the fantastic world introduced in the first book. This is an excellent read of young adults and older middle grade readers, but adults will definitely enjoy it too (I know I did!). The world is magical, the characters believable and the creatures are extraordinary. This is a series I will continue to watch for!

Tamara Lang
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 takes us right back to the amazing world that Vona Stewart creates in book 1, and we get to explore it a bit more. Vona creates characters and worlds that come to life in your imagination and keep you turning pages to see what comes next.

This book is an excellent read for young adults and adults.

Suzanne G
Aug 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
A great read. Awesome follow up from The Lost Emerald of Briarwood. Vona continues to build her world with immersive descriptions and wonderful characters.

Looking forward to the next book in this series.

Marlys
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this book, did not read the first one but was able to follow along the story-line. I received an ARC for an objective review.
Donamarie Fournier
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful, well-told story. The characters are so real and the story is so well laid out that it is easy to picture everything in the reader's mind. ...more
Christopher Cutler
Nicki
Nov 30, 2020
Sheila
Nov 30, 2020

• Vendetta Road (Torpedo Ink, #3)
  • Desolation Road (Torpedo Ink, #4)
  • The Searching (The Hundred #5)
  • The Rising (The Hundred #6)
  • Wild Irish Rose (The Merriams, #1)
  • Rhythm of War (The Stormlight Archive, #4)
  • Love Among Lavender (The Merriams, #2)
  • Valley of Stars (The Merriams Book 3)
  • A Forever of Orange Blossoms (The Merriams, #5)
  • A Breath of Jasmine (The Merriams, #6)
  • Skunk and Badger (Skunk and Badger, #1)
  • Nora Roberts Land (Dare Valley, #1)
  • Promises to Keep
  • Ruined (His For A Week, #5)
  • Alpha (Alpha, #1)
  • Master and Apprentice (Star Wars)
  • A Taste of Seduction (An Unlikely Husband #1)
  • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
Vona Stewart is the not-so-secret pen name for a girl named Jessica who never wanted to see her own name up in lights.

She lives in Idaho with her family and a gigantic German Shepherd called Molly.

Vona enjoys reading, writing, eating dark chocolate, and sleeping as much as possible.

News & Interviews