Start by marking “Forget Me Not (Purely Paranormal Pleasures)” as Want to Read:
Forget Me Not (Purely Paranormal Pleasures)

Forget Me Not (Purely Paranormal Pleasures)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The heart never forgets...
When Ridge Turner hit the friend request button, he had no idea that he would come face to face with his past life lover. The old Chelsea Bennette accepted his dark side, but would the Poppy Lee of this life see him as a monster? His heart was willing to take the chance, but his head knew she should forget the vampire.
Poppy Lee just moved from the
Published February 7th 2020 by Mystic Worlds Ink Publications & Design

To ask other readers questions about Forget Me Not, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forget Me Not

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Forget Me Not (Purely Paranormal Pleasures)
Anne Dwyer
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Poppy has not long moved to New York, and she is lonely. She accepts a new client's invitation to dinner, as they have spoken before and have 'friended' each other on a facebook group. She knows better than to mix business and pleasure, but there is something wbout Ridge.
Ridge Turner is a vampire, who lost his love Chelsea long ago. He recognises that Poppy is a re-incarnation of Chelsea - but how to tell her he is a vampire?
Will she accept this side of him, or will Poppy be terrorised by what
Caroline Doig
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story it may only be a short one but it’s a great story and this story is about Poppy and Ridge. Ridge is a vampire who lost his love a long time ago and through circumstances pertaining to work he meets Poppy and he believes that Poppy is his reincarnated lost love. I’m not going to get too much into this story because the blurb says it all, this is a fantastic story I loved it and I highly recommend this book it’s definitely well worth the read.
Elizabeth McDaniel
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ridge responded to Poppy’s online page and then asked her out on it. Then they realized they kind of knew each other through phone calls and his business. He was determined that she was his true love reincarnated from when she had died from on the Titanic. The reestablishment of their relationship was interesting

Scarolet Ellis
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Forget Me Not by Amanda Kimberley is an amazing story to read. This is book number eleven in this amazing series that I have loved reading very much. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about vampires and paranormal romances.

Barbara
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book eleven of the Purely Paranormal Pleasures series a well written short story. Ridge Turner is a vampire and he meets Poppy Lee a reincarnation of his past love Chelsea Bennette. I enjoyed reading how these two get their happy ending, finally. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Heather Bane
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this. Great characters and story. My attention was kept throughout. I recommend reading.

Mark
Victoria Scott
Calvin
Rita Wray
Wendy
Ann Fantom
Amanda Kimberley
Feb 07, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Teri Ruscak
Deb PelletierCouture
Feb 15, 2020
Thomas Gibson
Feb 16, 2020
Award-winning and best-selling national and international author Amanda Kimberley has written in various genres in the course of almost four decades.
Her nonfiction blog, which focuses on the chronic disease fibromyalgia, has garnered recognition from various organizations, including Health Magazine. Naming her blog, Fibro and Fabulous, as a top blog for fibro sufferers.
Amanda has also written for