Start by marking “He Hates Me Not (Hate & Love Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
He Hates Me Not (Hate & Love Duet, #2)

He Hates Me Not

(Hate & Love Duet #2)

Once upon a time, there was a girl.
She hid secrets and scars behind a blinding smile.
Until I decided to confiscate that smile, watch it, trap it, own it.
She calls it an obsession, a madness, but she’s seen nothing.
The moment I noticed her, her fate was sealed.
Then she became a key player in my unhinged game.
Once upon a time, there was a girl, a liar, a fraud.
Mine.

This is b
Published May 7th 2020

To ask other readers questions about He Hates Me Not, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about He Hates Me Not

Start your review of He Hates Me Not (Hate & Love Duet, #2)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Scorching hot sequel!

Wow! What an awesome sequel to the terrific stalker/captive romance book He Hates Me. From the very start I loved the obsession Jasper has with Georgie (his “Petal” as he calls her). And the fact that he found out everything about her by stalking her, breaking into her apartment, lurking in the shadows, following her, watching her sleep. He was so very creepy. But in truth he seemed to be right up her alley with her kinks and the fantasies she had.

When Jasper finally let her
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
3 STARS
This story is about a woman who had everything taken from her. And how she took it all back.

Well, the jaw dropping conclusion to the Hate & Love Duet is finally here and it was a hell of a ride.
I was immediately intrigued by the story of Jasper and Petal. Their romance is like a train wreck that you just can't look away from. It's crazy, depraved, at times brutal, and utterly fucked up. Jasper is by no means a normal guy. He's borderline creepy but there's always this edgy ele
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20200507_204528.png

He Hates Me Not is the conclusion of a creepy sexy duet that left us all wondering in the first book. What will happen next? With the under current of stalker tendencies, family secrets, and a huge target on their backs, Jasper and Georgina already had a lot to deal with. But what happens when their worlds not only collide with each other, but explodes?

source-5.gif

This story picks up right where He Hates Me ended and if you’ve read it then you know it ended on a disturbing cliffhanger and we wanted to see
PrincessLara ♥LaraBabbles♥
If you've read and liked this book, please don't read my review because I'm going to go off on this one. Please note that this is not a hate review but my agitated response to something I was looking forward to.

For my reviews and more, visit LaraBabbles Book Blog

I haven't posted my review for the first book in this duet and I won't be composing one in the future either.

Just know this that this book was - Bakwaas!

In my personal opinion, this book shouldn't have existed. The authors could have ea
Birjis
Jasper and Georgina's relationship was crazy, depraved and passion filled. There is still no character development and like everyone I'll complain that it's alot of sex with them always. Jasper and Georgina's past was a smackdown history but with them suddenly remembering their past was so parody and then picking up where they left off as if a bomb didn't denote and cause havoc. Georgina keeps pushing Jasper away and her denial in her obsession with Jasper was getting on my nerves. There is stil ...more
MC The Bookaholic ♡
3.5 dark stars!!!!

This was dark, hot, and intense. Though not as intense (mafia vibes) as much as I expected it to be.

Jasper (or should I say Alessio?) is as hot and as psychotic as ever, especially in the beginning. And he’s hella alpha-male possessive.

I’m glad Jas shows his sweet side though since his torment was kinda OTT. He was pretty romantic 🥺 it made my heart flutter, lol.

There’s no OW or OM drama, even though I expected there to be.

The sex was hot and intense and super kinky. Trigge
lazybookconqueror
May 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 Crazy, Dark, and Twisted stars.
Full review to come.
ABookLover73
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
FIVE STALKER STARS for Georgina and Jasper ❤🖤❤🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

WOW!!!

I don't what to write but everything I wrote for "He Hates Me" the first book from this duet also goes for this book too.

After I've read "He Hate Me", I wanted the next book at the same moment because cliffhanger was unexpected!

And now when I've read "He Hate Me Not" I can say only WOW!

"He Hates Me Not" is an extremely dark and mind-blowing book that will occupy your mind and for every page, you read, you'll need more and more answers.
Halle Reads
2/5 Stars 🌟

To say this was a disappointing read is a bit of an understatement. He Hates Me Not is Book 2 of the Hate & Love Duet and the conclusion to Jasper & Georgina's story and can not be read as a standalone.

Going into this book I had such high hopes and was very much anticipating how this story would end considering I really enjoyed Book 1.

Book 1 was Intriguing, Suspenseful, Dark, Addicting, Passionate, Steamy and oh so very Fiery all of which was non existent in this book. This book was f
Rachel (LoverofTBR)
4 ‘Daisies’ 🌟

The decimation of the human mind, turning them into creatures of survival just to repeat it all over again isn’t only euphoric but also a turn on.

He Hates Me Not was not exactly the sequel I was imagining for Petal’s and Jasper’s story, but am I disappointed? Absolutely not! Honestly, this story took few turns and they were completely entertaining and gripping to read about! The sequel continues at the same exact point He Hates Me left off and it is a mafia style Romeo & Jul
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Gah!! I have been waiting for He Hates Me Not after that crazy cliffhanger in book one. This story was erotic, addicting and had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Georgina and Jasper were SO AMAZING! Their connection was fiery and the passion between them was incendiary!! I am SO obsessed with this duet!!!

What I love more than anything is how both Kent and Starling did not pull their punches! Yes, this story went there and it was as deliciously dirty and dark as ever. It is also for d
Yours Truly, Diana *The Evil Witch*
goodreads2

Jas & Petal Made Sequels Great Again
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

description

“Don't say you need me if
You know that you're leaving
I can't do it, I can't do it
But you do it well
'Cause I'm pretty when I cry.”

Pretty When You Cry – Lana Del Rey

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
This is the sequel to HE HATES ME (HATE & LOVE DUET, #1). You must read that first in order to continue with He Hates Me Not. Petal has been hiding a
hooked_on_books
May 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
image: description

★★★𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤★★★
(𝑨𝑹𝑪 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘.)
𝑅𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺:⭐⭐⭐⭐

𝑯𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝑴𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 is the second and last book in the 𝐻𝑎𝑡𝑒 & 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝐷𝑢𝑒𝑡 by 𝑅𝑖𝑛𝑎 𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑠𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔, and what a duet it was.

𝑯𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝑴𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 starts right where 𝑯𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝑴𝒆 ended. Now Georgina is at the mercy of Jasper. But he is not the Jasper she knew as a kid, he is Alessio Vitallio and she is Georgina Costa.

"𝑾𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒕’𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒇."

Their families
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4 "Be a good girl for me!!!" stars***

AVAILABLE NOW

"My poor Petal doesn't know that not only her fate, but her entire life was sealed."

The second part of this dark and intense story was even more better than the previous one!!!
In here, after the first part's ending with all those revelations, the game has changed for both our heroes...
From some kind of lovers, now they are mortal enemies, but Jasper as being the bossy and calculated Jasper that we all know, he took matters in his own h
Joelle
Omg ! this was one intense read.The story drew you right in from the very first chapters and kept you glued to the pages the entire time.I have to say that reading this story made me feel edgy and uncomfortable and if I am being honest scared out of my whits most of the time because Jasper scared the hell out of me right from the onset of meeting him.I could not help but, be drawn to the dark and dangerous man and I can see why Georgina is being drawn to the man as he's a bit of a mystery but, m ...more
Lozz
May 08, 2020 rated it it was ok
This book was a disappointment.
For me it just didn’t deliver. The plot was pretty much like any other Mafia book.
There was nothing new brought to the table. The best plot twist happened towards the end of the previous book ‘He Hates Me’ and this storyline was average at best.
As for the sex....If you removed all the screwing from the novel you haven’t got much left. (Still wasn’t comfortable with Jaspers treatment of his ‘little Pet’ ...barf. Even if Georgie in some f%#ked up way got her rocks o
heareads
May 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
In this book we pick up where book one finishes so you must read that before this one and we dive straight into the action where the cliffhanger left us.

Jasper is trying to keep Petal safe from the enemy and will do anything for that to happen. She doesn’t see it that way as he took her from her home and flew her to Italy. Petal though, the strong character she is, is always looking for a way to escape as she’s not sure how to survive Jasper and his dominant ways, but can’t deny the feelings she
Rebecca
A decent finish. Ended up skimming most of the book. 2.5 ⭐️ rounded up to 3. 5 stars for Jasper, 1 star for Georgie, who might be the most annoying heroine I’ve ever encountered in a book. Even at the finish, I kept waiting for her to change her mind again. I loved Rina Kent’s All The Lies/Truths duet, but this one was nowhere near as good, maybe because it was a work shared with another author? Sometimes those attempts don’t go as smoothly in execution. Who knows. Oh well, onward and upward! 😁
Ana Manjić
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
DA60011-C-D0-DE-4-D41-9-FB3-2734-AB8-B5-BBC
image uploader

"He’s not only my tormentor but also my captor now. He’s a nightmare."

This was more like 3,5 ... I don't know...
I was so so waiting for this book to come, eager to see where this journey will take our Petal & Jasper but it was not what I expected.
In the first book, we have action, lies, lust, mafia, everything you need from dark romance ...in the second book we have sex, sex, sex, and a little bit of drama. I wanted more. I expected more...though I still enjoyed this book!

"She
Athena
May 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 STARS

The final instalment of the Hate & Love Duet was the perfect ending to Jasper and Georgina's story. Jasper is equally as dark as he was in the first book and you'll love to hate him. I really enjoyed the writing duo of these two amazing authors. He Hates Me Not by Isabella Starling and Rina Kent is a MUST read and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ELITE!!!
Vanessa When Vane Reads
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I had been dying to read He hates me not since I read the first book, and let me tell you that it is everything I expected and more. Addictive, dark, hot, packed with action, it had me with my heart in my mouth from start to finish. IT'S KINDLE CRACK!

Jasper and Georgina are EVERYTHING, their intense connection and fierce passion are PURE FIRE. I couldn't get enough of them. With a story of revenge, hate, and delightfully erotic scenes, this story is not suitable for the faint of heart, and the s
Mandie
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes!! I did not even think this duet could get any better!! I was so blown away at how amazing this book is! This whole duet is captivating and mind-blowing!
Michelle
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Okay WOW! Book two was even better than book one, if that’s possible! It is intense, intriguing, and STEAMY. I loved it. It was the perfect conclusion to their story.
Rina's Reads
May 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hot damn 🔥🔥
That was awesome!
Just as dark and dirty as the first part but it also had a super sweet ending. I love Jas and Pet, they are so perfect for each other.
Marce IH
May 11, 2020 rated it it was ok
I love Rina Kent and her books are always so well written, I love how she teases you with clues about the past and slowly pulls all the threads together to build an amazing back story.

That being said, I struggled with this series. Jasper was definitely an anti-hero but in his own twisted dark ways he loved Georgina and tried to made concessions for her and her happiness. So I actually grew to like Jasper and root for him, but it was a whole different story with Georgina. Specially in this second
Ariadna Basulto
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Isabella Starling and Rina Kent deliver the perfect ending I wished for He Hates Me Not! We get more twists and turns and fantastically enthralling writing form this duo and I ate it all right up!

Georgina and Jasper got hotter. They chemistry sizzled with throughout every single page electrifying the story and leaving me fully amped once I was done reading. These two were such a freaking amazing couple. I loved seeing them get their HEA after the wild, but wholly satisfying, ride that is the Ha
AmbzyRoseBooks
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was the perfect conclusion to an amazing duet! I loved Jasper and Georgina even more in this story! This duet took me on one heck of a ride and and left completely satisfied with that ending! Definitely worth the read!

ARC was kindly provided for an honest review
Darlene I read to many boooks
3.5⭐

We are back this is the 2nd book in this duet and its steamy and to me it was little dark..not to much like book 1. Like I said in the other book or any dark reviews triggers are below :)

We pick up right after the end of the first book, Jasper and Petal aka Georgie are hiding out in Jaspers homeland now with the memories and some secerts out he has his plan made make sure his revenge happens he also making sure Georgia knows shes his. The games and fantasies he gives his girl is hawt and for
Katerina
May 22, 2020 rated it it was ok
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Saint (Angelview Academy, #1)
  • No Prince
  • Crowned by Fate (Crowned #2)
  • Riot House (Crooked Sinners, #1)
  • Beautifully Cruel
  • Stealing Cinderella
  • Brutal Prince
  • His (Ties That Bind, #2)
  • Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)
  • Sweet Dandelion
  • The Danger You Know
  • See No Evil (The Society #1)
  • The Sinner
  • Pretty, Dark and Dirty
  • Wicked Saint (Sinners and Saints, #1)
  • Sweet Chaos (Love and Chaos, #2)
  • Malice (Angelview Academy, #2)
  • Devil's Captive (Fallen Dynasty #1)
Rina Kent is an international bestselling author of everything enemies to lovers romance.
Darkness is her playground, suspense is her best friend, and twists are her brain’s food. However, she likes to think she’s a romantic at heart in some way, so don’t kill her hopes just yet.
Her heroes are anti-heroes and villains because she was always the weirdo who fell in love with the guys no one roots f

Hate & Love Duet (2 books)
  • He Hates Me (Hate & Love Duet, #1)

News & Interviews