Start by marking “He Hates Me (Hate & Love Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
He Hates Me (Hate & Love Duet, #1)

He Hates Me

(Hate & Love Duet #1)

Once upon a time, there was a monster.
When the night falls, he comes out to harvest souls.
He’s silent and invisible —no one notices when he strikes then retreats to the shadows.
Our paths shouldn’t have crossed, but they do.
One day he sees me.
Then he can’t unsee me.
Once upon a time, there was a monster, a killer, a devil.
My stalker.

This is book is a dark stalker romance and
Published April 9th 2020

To ask other readers questions about He Hates Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about He Hates Me

Start your review of He Hates Me (Hate & Love Duet, #1)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
I love obsessive sociopathic stalkers! Am I crazy? Maybe.

Ok, maybe I don’t actually love them in real life, but I do love them in romance novels. My very favorite type of book is when a psychopath or sociopath with no empathy or emotions suddenly gets obsessed with a girl. He tells himself he just needs to have her once then kill her and the obsession will be over, but after he gets a taste of her, his obsession just grows and he eventually realizes he is in love with her.

The main character in t
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20200410_213635.png

What in the Blue Grass did I just read??????? I’m not sure if it’s because I haven’t read a dark book like this in a long time but….. shocked is not even the type of word that I want to put in to my vocabulary right now. Ya’ll ….. these characters were messed up!!!

After doing a big exhale and trying to articulate exactly what I want to say in this review, I still freakin can't so I deeply apologize in advance if this review is all over the place. He Hates Me is not your ordinary cookie cutter
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
Apr 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-read, dub-con
4 STARS
She has always been mine to own, mine to break and to destroy. Some would call this stalking, but I call it keeping an eye on her.

Well hot damn. What a deliciously thrilling ride this book was. While I've read Rina Kent, I haven't read anything by Isabella Starling. And as a writing duo, these two are absolutely fantastic.

If you follow my reviews, then it's no secret how much I love a good anti-hero. And it just doesn't get more delicious than a borderline sociopathic mob hit
Birjis
I'm not new to gritty and dark romance reads and I love how dark story authors use their talents to weave a dark tale. While I'm aware of Rina Kent's reads and less of Isabella Starling's reads, these two authors created a dark hero whose inner monologue of killng his victims was unique. I didn't highlight any quotes from the book for that I'm hitting my head but when you read it you'll know what I mean.

I like that the plot is forefront on Jasper and Georgina with a little bit of side plot but i
Rina Kent
Feb 07, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
HE HATES ME - A Dark Stalker Romance

AMAZON US ➜ https://amzn.to/2Po7Bce
AMAZON UK ➜ https://amzn.to/2TrWdNV
INTERNATIONAL ➜ https://smarturl.it/HHMBuy

Two dark romance authors join forces to bring you mayhem in this tale filled with obsession, darkness, and utter madness.

NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***3,5 "His little Petal!!!" stars***

"I hate you... I hate you so much."
"I hate you, too, my pet."

I just don't know when our hate started to morph into something entirely different.

This was a very dark, very erotic and very suspenseful story...
It was a story abοut a man who could be obsessed from just a simple smile and how things could turn out in a clusterfuck!!!!
I have to admit that in the beginning i wasn't invested on the story, but as the pages were passing by, i was intiguing of h
Julia
lazybookconqueror
Apr 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: dark, arc, taboo
When there's a note at the beginning of a book telling you that you'll see some extremely dubious situations ahead, you probably know you'll get into something kind of crazy. So, first of all, if you don't like very dark/taboo romances with violence, dubious consent, and straight-up madness, you definitely won't like this.

I thought I wasn't a fan of dark romances, but oh boy, did I go down the rabbit hole with this.

description

He Hates Me tells the story of Jasper and Georgina. Jasper is the number one hit
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: April 9, 2020
Actual Rating: 2 stars

Dark Romance | Stalker Romance | Crime

Unfortunately, I didn’t really enjoy this one. My dislike for the novel isn’t because it’s a dark romance. I actually love dark romance novels especially those books that push the limits and make you squirm. While this book did both of those things there was nothing redeemable about the characters. Even more, the important plot points were eaten up by all the rough and angry sex. Fair warning, if you con
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Goddamn! Rina Kent has done it again! I am completely blown away by her latest novel, cowritten with the fabulous Isabella Starling. He Hates Me was AH-MAZING!! This story was sexy af, shocking, full of mindblowing twists and turns and delicious obsession!! Jasper and Georgina had a pull and connection between them that could not be denied. I was addicted from the get go and honestly could not stop reading!

I absolutely FLOVED this story! I love how both Kent and Starling penned a story with a ru
K .
3.5 STARS!!!!

‘She’s right, I’m sick.
Because I can only see death parting us.’
ABookLover73
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: asshole-hero, 2020, arc
FIVE UNEXPECTED STARS for Georgina and Jasper!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This book was a total surprise for me!

When I started reading the book, I didn't know what kind of story I expected, but for sure, it wasn't near what had happened in this book.

"He Hates Me" is an extremely dark and mind-blowing book that will occupy your mind and for every page, you read, you'll need more and more answers.

Jasper is a male character you would not like to meet in real life.

He is a killer who kills people without a blink.

And he is
Darlene I read to many boooks
Yours Truly, Diana *The Evil Witch*
goodreads2
The Lord of (Dark) Romance Listened To My Prayers
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

description

“In the land of gods and monsters
I was an angel, looking to get fucked hard."

Gods & Monsters – Lana Del Rey

What’s this book about? (I'm trying to give as little spoilers as possible)
A young woman is being stalked by a man. You don’t need to know anything else.

This is my first Isabella Starling and Rina Kent read in unison; I’ve read Kent before but never Starling. Let me
Rebecca
May 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a solid 3 ⭐️ review until the end. Now it’s 3.75 rounded up to 4. A good story with a nice twist. The author certainly weaves a good tale, if not a bit repetitive. Jasper is definitely a dark hero. (He ripped her clothes off her no fewer than 6 times!) Georgie, on the other hand, started to grate on my nerves with her constant indecision. Her mood changes gave me whiplash. I’m interested enough to read the second book.
queen_of_the_books_18
I’m going back and forth on rating this book 2-3 stars because I have zero idea of what I actually just fucking read. This is not your normal Rina Kent book, at all.

If you love some kinky, absolutely messed up sex and stalker romances then this the book for you.

If you have triggers, it’s probably best that you don’t read this.
Seline
May 16, 2020 marked it as did-not-finish
DNF 64%

Couldn’t connect to Jasper and Georgina and didn’t feel any chemistry between them. This book wasn’t anything special and 64% into the book nothing really interesting happened.
Rachel (LoverofTBR)
4 ‘Petal’ 🌟

The decimation of the human mind, screwing it up, fucking it over, is what I live for.

He Hates Me is fucked up and Jasper, our male MC, is fucked up as well as evidenced by the quote above. He is ruthless, oh so cold, and darker than midnight sky. He sees Georgina, our female MC and an ER nurse, in the parking lot of the hospital during one of his errands and becomes obsessed with her and starts stalking her. It honestly disturbs me about how strategic he was to enter her life t
hooked_on_books
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing

image: description

IT’S LIVE
He Hates Me “Hate & Love duet #1”
Release Date: April 9th
★★★𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 ★★★
(𝑨𝑹𝑪 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 )
𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 :⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This was my first read by Rina Kent and Isabella Starling and lemme tell you, it definitely won’t be my last.

image: description

This book is the first book in the ‘Hate & Love’ duet. It tells the story of Jasper and Georgina.
Jasper is the assassin of a well-known mafia family the Costa Family. He gets the job done, no matter what he’s asked to do. He kills,
Jessie
Apr 13, 2020 rated it liked it
I received this arc in exchange for an honest review.

What in the world I read??? Jasper it's not a character I have read before. He is cruel, raw, coldhearted, dangerous, mysterious, a killer. A psychopath with no emotions or regrets. He met Georgina, a nurse and a cat lover. She doesn't have many friends and no family. Loneliness settled and the need to have someone in his life other than her cats opened the doors for Jasper to enter as he pleased. Georgina became his obsession and he started t
Lindsay
❁ Bee ❁
May 08, 2020 added it
Shelves: dnf
Stop forcing chemistry before you even give the characters a personality.

» There's something interesting about romances ft psychopathic characters. It works for taboo romances, but this one didn't.
» Authors told us the characters feel this way, rather than showing us.
» 30% in and neither character had any basis of substances. This book is also very short soooo.
» If H was as cunning as he was described to be, then his first interaction with h would've been done better.

I just feel like Rina
Sophie Ruthven
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Isabella & Rina are two of my favourite dark author writers, so the fact that they've joined forces has had me giddy with excitement for months, and even just the beginning of the book should be enough proof of why. Both authors have similar writing styles and twisted minds and the deeper you get into the story and the more you learn about the characters you'll see exactly why this was a perfect match up.

Writing any book must be hard enough to get all facts and details lined up correctly from c
Halle Reads
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-reads
4/5 Stars 🌟

20200409-203138

Pre warning 'He Hates Me' is a dark taboo romance that involves stalking, violence, dubious situations and scenes that might make some readers uncomfortable. This is Part 1 in a duet and can NOT be read as a standalone

So this was insanely addicting and once I started reading it I just could not put it down. Jasper and Georgina's relationship was interesting to say the least. But I was obsessed and loved it.

Jasper is a dangerous, mysterious, alpha male, anti hero who is a kille
BLuvsBooks
I’m not sure how to rate this book. The overall writing was good however I needed more of the plot. I do read dark romances however this pushed me over my limits several times and had to skim a lot of it. So please take note of the trigger warnings.

ARC
Bookobsession000
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ok wow. This is definitely dark and a little in the depraved end of things. I am actually a little lost for words!
The sexual encounters between Georgina and Jasper and incredibly intense! Definitely not for the faint hearted. They both have similar sexual desires and fantasies, which for some, may be a little too much to handle.
The storyline itself was really good though! Definitely a few twists and turns that you don’t see coming! I had my own theories which were completely blown to smitheree
Joelle
Omg ! this was one intense read.The story drew you right in from the very first chapters and kept you glued to the pages the entire time.I have to say that reading this story made me feel edgy and uncomfortable and if I am being honest scared out of my whits most of the time because Jasper scared the hell out of me right from the onset of meeting him.I could not help but, be drawn to the dark and dangerous man and I can see why Georgina is being drawn to the man as he's a bit of a mystery but, m ...more
Marrybooksreadathon
Title: He Hates Me
Series: Hate & Love Duology /Duet 1
Author: Rina Kent & Isabella Starling

4 sizzling🔥 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟!
Maria××

This is the collaboration of the two great dark sexy Romance writers that I freakin love. Beware this is a Dark Sexy Stalker Romance, Jasper and Georgina both insanely mad, the sexual tension is so high. Jasper is not your typical hero, he's in fact the opposite, the real representation of anti-hero and as for Georgia she's the perfect match for Jasper, doesn’t give shit of Ja
Rumi
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If I had to describe He Hates Me using three words, I’d use the three Ds: Dark. Delicious. Depraved.

Jasper is the anti-hero you hate to love. He is a monster. A killer. A devil. Georgina’s stalker. I loved every moment of his sadistic and twisted mind. Every. Single. Moment. Georgina is his perfect match; she was literally MADE for him. Their story is one that tested my limits, coming to the conclusion that… I have no limits when it comes to these two.

And holy plot twists! As the plotline devel
Kelly
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 6-stars, loved-it
He Hates me was an intense read, filled with wonderful characters and delicious sub plots.
I was actually swooning over Jasper, such a hot Alpha male. His self assured attitude and confidence was dreamy.
Petal, oh my, sometimes I was impressed with her strength and other times I wanted her to stop being so weak!
This story had a plot that twisted and turned, at times I was wondering "where did that come from?" It was so well written with unique storylines.
6 beautiful stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

• All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • Paine (Rosewood High #2)
  • The Danger You Know
  • Devil's Sinner (Fallen Dynasty #3)
  • The Saint
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Riot House (Crooked Sinners, #1)
  • See No Evil (The Society #1)
  • The Sinner
  • No Prince
  • Saint (Angelview Academy, #1)
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Glass Heart Savage
  • Stolen Flowers
  • Stealing Cinderella
  • Regretting You (Blackthorn Elite #4)
Rina Kent is an international bestselling author of everything enemies to lovers romance.
Darkness is her playground, suspense is her best friend, and twists are her brain’s food. However, she likes to think she’s a romantic at heart in some way, so don’t kill her hopes just yet.
Her heroes are anti-heroes and villains because she was always the weirdo who fell in love with the guys no one roots f

Hate & Love Duet (2 books)
  • He Hates Me Not (Hate & Love Duet, #2)