Start by marking “Scars and Sins (Brooklyn Brothers #2)” as Want to Read:
Scars and Sins (Brooklyn Brothers #2)

Scars and Sins

(Brooklyn Brothers #2)

From Amazon bestselling author Melanie Munton comes a tale of forbidden love between enemy families. The second book in the mafia romantic suspense series, Brooklyn Brothers, follows the secret romance of Roxy and her long-time crush--and best friend's brother--Ace. If they're discovered, it will start a war, and they'll have much more to worry about than their own Scars ...more
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: March 31st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Scars and Sins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scars and Sins

Start your review of Scars and Sins (Brooklyn Brothers #2)
Jamsu
I liked being a part of blog tour, so I decided to scroll down some ARCs that were available for request in Netgalley. I saw the second book for Brooklyn Brothers there and I loved the cover and even though I knew it had friends to lovers couple I decided to give it a chance. I mean mafia romance? Count me in. I didn't really think I'd be accepted but I did. I haven't requested many ARCs but this one is the very first I was accepted.

"You never could sit still without some sort of device in your
Demetra
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, e-books, netgalley
*ARC kindly provided via NetGalley. This is my honest opinion.*

I love mafia romances! So, when Jamsu told me that she got accepted for this ARC, I thought to give it a try as well. This was my first book from the author.

Roxy and Aces relationship is a very complicated one. Anything between them is doomed from the start because of their families. Aces family, the Rosettis, stepped out from the New York syndicate years ago. However, he never stopped caring for her. Roxy had a crush on Ace for
Hollyanne
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
This book is the first book I read by Melanie Munton and I really enjoyed it. This book is the second one in the Brooklyn Brother's series. It can be read as a standalone.

This book is told from duel points of view from Roxy and Ace. I like duel format books because I like hearing what each character is thinking.

Ace and Roxy are from different mafia families. Roxy was best friends with Ace's sister when they were younger. She had a big crush on Ace growing up, but he always treated her like his
Angela Dee
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I recieved an advanced ereader copy of this book to read in exchange for an honest review via #netgalley and #melaniemunton .

This book is the first book I read by Melanie Munton and I really enjoyed it. It is the second in the Brooklyn Brothers series. It goes between two views, Roxy ( whose family is still part of the "5 Mafia families" that originated in Sicily) and Ace(whos family was one of the original "six Mafia families" from Sicily, but his family has been ousted for many years now. )
Tammy
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow I think I loved this read better then the first in the series. This series is just getting better and better. Roxy is such an innocent naive girl before Ace, and holy Ace is pure alpha. Especially where Roxy is concerned. Loved these two together! So many more secrets come out in this read I can't wait to read more about this family.
Jeanne Kennedy
Julie
Rita Wray
CHARLENE
Feb 18, 2020
Melanie grew up in the Midwest, but she loves living in the Southeast (where the beaches are!) now with her husband and daughter.
Melanie's other passion is traveling and seeing the world. With anthropology degrees under their belts, she and her husband have made it their goal in life to see as many archaeological sites around the world as possible.

She has a horrible food addiction to pasta and

Brooklyn Brothers (2 books)
  • Lace and Lies (Brooklyn Brothers #1)

News & Interviews