Start by marking “The Magnificent Adventures of Folotjing: The Brave and Kindhearted” as Want to Read:
The Magnificent Adventures of Folotjing: The Brave and Kindhearted

The Magnificent Adventures of Folotjing: The Brave and Kindhearted

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
A hero is not always someone big and powerful. Regardless of how small you are, you can make a massive difference in the world. All that matters is the size of your heart.

Folotjing is a tiny enchanted creature who lives inside a big, magical tree. This is the story of his adventure in the deep, dark forest when he encounters terrifying beasts that want to eat him! But thro
Published February 29th 2020 by Matrix Valerio N. Cortez

To ask other readers questions about The Magnificent Adventures of Folotjing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Magnificent Adventures of Folotjing

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Magnificent Adventures of Folotjing: The Brave and Kindhearted
Rio Cortez
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: folotjing
Folotjing is clever a story about a small creature who shows amazing kindness and compassion, even when treated poorly by other creatures who he comes in contact with within the story.

Rio N. Cortez is the author and illustrator of Folotjing. His illustrations are beautiful, as they capture the spirit and essence of the story and message. I would highly recommend Folotjing as an ideal read for students at the upper primary or middle school reading levels.

-by Chris Christensen, Principal of Cour
1 follower
Hi! My name is Rio N. Cortez, and I’m a children’s book author, illustrator, husband, father, and an aspiring farmer. Farming is probably not on my parents’ list of what I would be doing with my life, but neither is being an author, and yet here I am. I am a firm believer that whatever you set your heart and mind to believe, you will achieve.

Family time is the highlight of my day; time to recharge

News & Interviews