Start by marking “Forgotten (Heaven and Hell Club, #2)” as Want to Read:
Forgotten (Heaven and Hell Club, #2)

Forgotten

(Heaven and Hell Club #2)

Can he build a future, when he's forgotten his past?

Jared has fought hard to achieve something close to 'normal'. Needing to get away from his well meaning but suffocating family, he follows a message he wrote on a scrap of paper to a new city, hoping to find a missing piece of his past.

When Kyrone, a cocky pole dancer at the Heaven and Hell Club, saunters into the tattoo
Published March 25th 2020 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Forgotten, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forgotten

Start your review of Forgotten (Heaven and Hell Club, #2)
Ζωή Παππά
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OH.MY.GOD this book! This book killed me! I couldnt put it down! I stayed up late to finish it and it was so worth it. This book had everything. Tears, smiles, sweet moments, steamy moments, thought provoking moments. Kyrone and Jared were so amazing together, they warmed my heart. Jareds story broke me but it was so good to read. Do you ever feel like you want to hug a book because its really good? I wanted to hug Forgotten. I dont want to spoil anything but I really loved how Broken, the first ...more
Jenny Wood
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Alrightso, Im jumping into this at book two, without reading the first one and I feel, especially from the reviews Ive gone back and read, that skipping the first one was a huge mistake. Unfortunately, Im an emotional basketcase, so I didnt think I could handle it. Ive just gotten it though, and because I loved this story so much, Im jumping into it.

Now, in saying how much I adored this heartbreaking story I did not think I would feel that way. Kyrone is not my kind of guy. I dont know if he
Ankita Singh
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
God, this baby broke my heart. Jared's story was so beautifully heart-breaking. I loved Kyrone's character and how well he cared for Jared while still not being overbearing. I loved their relationship and their story. I hadn't read Jag's story before reading this book, but now I'm going to go read Broken because I need to know Jag's full story.
Szidi ☼
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start? Write about how amazing Colette Davison is? Or write about how awesome this book was? Decisions, decisions...

This story is perfect as it is. Jared and Kyrone's story was so good, I really loved reading it. Jared is a cutie and so adorable, while Kyrone has a big mouth and so much courage and self -confidence. Perfect pairing. And the tattoos were cool too.

The whole car- accident and amnesia was painful to read about and I hurt fo Jared, so much. And he was so brave, I look up
Alexleo
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is not an easy review. I just finished the book and I still have glassy eyes. I loved how the author managed to balance the romance with the angst. There are deeply touching and sad moments but Kyrone and Jared are made one for the other, and it is wonderful to read how Jared manages to start a new independent life by accepting that he sometimes will need Kyrones help, but that this is part of the normal dynamic of give-and-take of a love relationship. If you havent read the first book of ...more
Jeanette Buck
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kaila
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
this was amazing.. sexy and interesting.. fast paced and made me smille.. at parts i thought about throwing my kindle across the room as well haha.. it was all around a good story and i enjoyed it a lot.
Karolina Cebula
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A few months earlier, Jared had a serious accident that completely changed his life. The young man lost his memory and began a long and very difficult process of fighting for his independence. Trying to find himself and start a new life, he moved to Leeds, where he took a job in a tattoo parlour.
This is where he meets Kyrone, a confident, charming pole dancer from Heaven and Hell Club. However, it quickly turns out that Kyrone is more than just a handsome face and a perfect body, which makes it
E.
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Forgotten by Colette Davison is the second book in the Heaven and Hell Club series and features Kyrone, an exotic dancer and stripper, and Jared, an apprentice tattoo artist. The instant attraction between them is undeniable, but neither has figured out what his dream for the future is, since the past burdens each so heavily. Maybe together they will find a way to reach for freedom.

This contemporary gay romance is connected to the first in the series, Broken, but I was able to read it as a
Xanthe
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this is a really emotional read but so worth it!
Kyrone has a softer, caring side that his friends haven't seen before but Jared brings that side out of him. It balances his cocky, overconfidence that is a lot of fun to read. The two men together develop such a wonderful relationship right from the start and you can't help but love them as individuals and as a couple.
Jared's character has had the hardest of eighteen months and he experiences constant slumps, pain and loneliness with the
Emily Hernandez
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
As much as I cried over Broken (book 1 in this series), this book was even more difficult for me. Jared's disconnect between his present and past and deep loneliness were devastating to read about. I think what impacted me the most was how an accident like Jared's could happen to anyone. It's scary to think about losing the memories that define you, and Colette did an amazing job exploring what life looks like after a tragedy like that.

While Kyrone and Jared had several sweet moments together,
Anabela.M.
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There's  a very important lesson reaching from the pages of 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻: that you should always be yourself and do what makes you happy, even if that means not conforming to expectations or not fitting in with the crowd.

It was a lesson that Jared tried to  impart to Kyrone, after holding strong onto it as a rule after his accident. I was in awe with Jared's resilience when his medical conditions were doing their worst to weaken him. It was inspiring to see how, time and time again, he managed to
Justine Smith
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this book and this series! This book can be read as a standalone but really should be enjoyed after reading Broken (book 1 in the series). Have tissues handy, this beautifully written story is very emotional and will tug at your heart strings. Jared and Kyrone are so sweet together. Jared wants to be independent and take care of himself after his accident even if he doesn't remember anything before it. He meets Kyrone and what started out as just a hook up turned into so much more. Kyrone ...more
This Curly Arab
Shelves: beta
Forgotten is the second book in the Heaven and Hell Series that follows Kyrone, a pole dancer at Heaven and Hell and Jared, a tattoo artist that is just trying to find his way. Colette brings us another great book in this series filled with so much hurt/comfort and angst. Colette weaves a beautiful tale of love, loss, and finding a new path when it all seems so hopeless.

Kyrone encounters the intriguing Jared when he goes to get a new tattoo. Kyrone is immediately smitten and pursues Jared.
Sarita Chapdelaine
Shelves: arc
This is my favorite book by this author so far and I loved it. Forgotten is well written, emotional, sweet, inspiring, sexy, heartbreakingly sad, full of hope, deals very well with some difficult issues, was hard to read at times because of how deeply Jared affected me, the characters are amazing and I love the storyline. Jared is absolutely incredible and I love how he works so hard to overcome every obstacle he is faced with even when it seems impossible. Kyrone is equally wonderful and they ...more
Lisa
I loved this story its the second book in the series and while you dont have to read the first one I highly recommend as it is a really great read also.

Jared and kyrone have to be two of my favorite characters. From the very beginning there is something there when Kyrone walks into the tattoo studio that Jared is apprenticing in the chemistry is out of this world.
But Jared is standoffish but with good reason he moved all because of a scrap of paper that may or may not help him put his life in
Jerri Willcox
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Terri
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heaven and Hell Club book one, Broken, made me cry for both heroes, who I adored. This book didn't feel as intense, but it definitely made me cry, too. I have a friend with a brain injury, so the struggles that Jared went through felt so real to me. I cared so much about this brave young man. How lucky that he met cocky, flirty Kyrone, the exotic dancer who would bring love and happiness to his life. I loved how Kyrone became someone so supportive and devoted to the man he was falling for. For ...more
Belinda Zamora
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kathryn Manzella
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Colette Davison's Forgotten is the second book in the Heaven and Hell Club series. This contemporary m/m romance delivers an emotional story filled with hurt/comfort, lots of feelings and realizations. Drama and steam holds the reader captive as the story unfolds.
Jared and Kyrone are wonderful characters that captured my attention and heart. They fit so well together and their story is so beautifully written here.
Wendy Ballard
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is about Jared and Kyrone Jared was in a freak accident that put him in a coma and he is trying to get to a new normal since he no longer has any memory of what happened before the coma and Kyrone is an ex Navy and a pole dancer at Heaven and Hell club
This book also bring in Michael and Jag and Mac a long with a few new dancers
I love it
Dara Nelson
Mar 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: for-blog
Parts of this were really good and parts were so-s0. I liked Jared but would've liked more depth into his amnesia and treatment for it. Imagine completely losing your past, that would be upsetting to say the least. I would've liked to see more depth into Kyrone's character. As it was, I liked him and loved the way he took care of Jared but felt like I was missing more. Ultimately a good story and I'm looking forward to more from this author.
AL
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
The biggest asset of this title are the characters. What the author did with amazing craft is present two very extraordinary characters, whose emotions are very well presented in the story! I did not expect the story to impact my own emotions as much as it did!
K.R. Phoenix
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 stars
🔥🔥🔥🔥 Heat Level: 4

Oh my heart, what a truly amazing and special story!

I loved this story! It's so raw and heartwarmingly real and honest. I think Jared and Ky are now etched on my heart alongside Jag and Michael (from Broken).

I loved the continuation of the Heaven and Hell Club series and seeing all the favorites again! This story is honest with real life and the somewhat harsh reality of a traumatic brain injury. I could feel Jared's suffering, frustration, and pain, all while he
Amy Dufera
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Colette Davison's Forgotten is a remarkable story that will stay with you long after the last words are read. Damn, seriously, this is one hell of a book! The story of Jared and Kyrone, you will be shocked by this gripping story.

Jared's a man with no memories. Suffering from amnesia, he has no connection to his past. If this man, and his determination to forge his own path in life, doesn't inspire you, I don't know what will. The way he rebuilds his life is impressive and absolutely amazing. And
Dixiecowgirl
Apr 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Beautiful and emotional story of rebuilding and discovering your life.  This was a rather remarkable story of the challenges of creating a life after a catastrophic brain injury.  The reality of the experience was daunting and eye opening.  I really enjoyed the characters and loved the strength that both men showed.  The supporting characters were really great too.

Kyrone and Jared meshed so beautifully and their connection was steamy, nurturing and fun.  I really enjoyed a lot of their
Danna Iuliana
2.5 for me. Nothing exciting happens, it the emotional story of a boy with a past falling in love with a new guy. Got bored in some parts.
Coline Peterson
Feb 28, 2020
Charlotte Kane
Mar 26, 2020

• The Rivalry
  • The Best Friend (Red's Tavern, #1)
  • Temptation (Breaking the Rules #2)
  • Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • Pros & Cons of Desire (Pros & Cons, #3)
  • Disrupt (Iron Heretics MC, #1)
  • Candy Hearts (So Over the Holidays, #2)
  • Exasperating (Elite Protection Services, #3)
  • Saving Rafe (Lords of Discord #2)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Fresh Start (Cedarwood Beach, #1)
  • How to Catch a Bodyguard (Chester Falls, #3)
  • Third One (Those Other Books #3)
  • Rules to Ignore (Davey's Rules, #7)
  • Bet on Love (Good Bad Idea, #1)
  • Foreseen: Lex (The Four #2)
  • Happy Place (Rainbow Place, #5)
  • Light in the Storm (Lakeview Court 0.5)
I'm an indie author from the UK, who writes contemporary and paranormal M/M romance. My books have flawed characters, happy endings, and lots of heart.

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE:

VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK:

JOIN MY READER GROUP ON FACEBOOK:

Heaven and Hell Club (2 books)
  • Broken (Heaven and Hell Club #1)