Start by marking “Treasures and Trinkets: A Dragon's Brood Tale (The Dragon's Brood Cycle)” as Want to Read:
Treasures and Trinkets: A Dragon's Brood Tale (The Dragon's Brood Cycle)

Treasures and Trinkets: A Dragon's Brood Tale (The Dragon's Brood Cycle)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Before she was a prisoner in Marianne's crystal mines or just another face among the multitudes in the city of Seven Skies, Maddy had a different name and everything she could want—governesses, gowns, and gold to fill her pockets. And though she wasn't the son her father had wanted, it was inevitable that one day she would inherit his title.
But Maddy's predictable world is
ebook, 1, 56 pages
Published February 19th 2020 by Draconis Entertainment

To ask other readers questions about Treasures and Trinkets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Treasures and Trinkets

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Treasures and Trinkets: A Dragon's Brood Tale (The Dragon's Brood Cycle)
Lynette
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this Dragon's Brood Cycle short story. It focuses on Maddie, a bad-ass character from the novels whom I have always admired and wanted to know more about. I won't say more about the plot except that the world and character buiding are every bit as intriguing as the novels, and I appreciate these shorter but insightful glimpses into Haven and its characters.
Robin
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is a wonderful addition to the Dragon’s Brood Cycle. I fell in love with the setting, characters and the way the author always leaves you wanting more!
Jeffrey Peil
marked it as to-read
May 22, 2020
Josh de Lioncourt was born and raised in California and enjoys writing projects in a wide variety of fields, including fiction, music, software, blogging, and tech articles. He has written on Apple accessibility for Macworld and Maccessibility, hosts or participates regularly on several podcasts, and writes and records music with Molly, his wife. Josh enjoys the works of Stephen King, the music of ...more

News & Interviews