Start by marking “Treasures and Trinkets: A Dragon's Brood Tale (The Dragon's Brood Cycle)” as Want to Read:
Treasures and Trinkets: A Dragon's Brood Tale (The Dragon's Brood Cycle)

Treasures and Trinkets: A Dragon's Brood Tale (The Dragon's Brood Cycle)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Before she was a prisoner in Marianne's crystal mines or just another face among the multitudes in the city of Seven Skies, Maddy had a different name and everything she could want—governesses, gowns, and gold to fill her pockets. And though she wasn't the son her father had wanted, it was inevitable that one day she would inherit his title.
But Maddy's predictable world is
ebook, 1, 56 pages
Published February 19th 2020 by Draconis Entertainment

To ask other readers questions about Treasures and Trinkets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Treasures and Trinkets

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Treasures and Trinkets: A Dragon's Brood Tale (The Dragon's Brood Cycle)
Lynette
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this Dragon's Brood Cycle short story. It focuses on Maddie, a bad-ass character from the novels whom I have always admired and wanted to know more about. I won't say more about the plot except that the world and character buiding are every bit as intriguing as the novels, and I appreciate these shorter but insightful glimpses into Haven and its characters.
Eric Troup
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In the interest of full disclosure, I've been friends with Josh de Lioncourt for over 20 years. However, rather than influencing me to heap vast quantities of overenthusiastic praise, that fact can influence me to be more critical of his work, in an effort to avoid falling into the "friend trap." I tell you this so that when I say "Treasures and Trinkets" is possibly his best work yet, you will not dismiss that out of hand. This is one of those stories that grabs hold of the reader's imagination ...more
Liliyana Shadowlyn
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Treasures and Trinkets is a great addition to the Dragon's Brood series. I have to admit I always love seeing one of my favorite side characters get their own story (even a short story). I'm glad this was just as well written as the main stories (nothing worse than a side story that's a disappointment in my opinion). Although you don't have to read the other stories, after reading this you'll want to!
Sara
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: listened
Treasures and Trinkets is a wonderfully written story; the novella is a perfect addition to The Dragon's Brood Cycle series. Josh de Lioncourt is a talented author capturing the attention of his readers/listeners with his incredible imagination and fantastical world and characters. The narration by Reay Kaplan was outstanding; I loved the accent and her portrayals of the characters. I definitely enjoyed the story, the characters, and the narration.
Robin
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is a wonderful addition to the Dragon’s Brood Cycle. I fell in love with the setting, characters and the way the author always leaves you wanting more!
Karen Ferris
Sep 28, 2020 marked it as to-read
The cover alone has me wanting to read this!!!
Barbara Duell
Angie
Erin Madigan
SD
Sep 30, 2020

• Waite on the Ripper (The Celestial Wars, #1)
  • Designing Emma Boxed Set
  • Anarchy (Hollow Rock Shifters, #6)
  • Revealing the Fae King (Bramble's Edge Academy #3)
  • Catch and Release
  • Rogue (Billionaires in Disguise: Maxence #1)
  • The Playgirls Boxed Set: Books 1, 2 and 3 in The Playgirls Series
  • Arizona Wildcat (Larry & Stretch, #2)
  • Ride Wild to Glory (A Larry and Stretch Western Book 3)
  • The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists
  • Awaken the Three (Highglade #2)
  • The Night Drop: Resistance in the Marshlands
  • Deadly Weapon (Jake Wolfe #5)
  • Special
  • Being Alert!
  • Dead Moon
  • As The Stars Fall: A Book for Dog Lovers
  • Rocking the Boat (CalPac Crew, #1)
Josh de Lioncourt was born and raised in California and enjoys writing projects in a wide variety of fields, including fiction, music, software, blogging, and tech articles. He has written on Apple accessibility for Macworld and Maccessibility, hosts or participates regularly on several podcasts, and writes and records music with Molly, his wife. Josh enjoys the works of Stephen King, the music of ...more

News & Interviews