Start by marking “Crazy Stupid Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #3)” as Want to Read:
Crazy Stupid Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #3)

Crazy Stupid Bromance

(Bromance Book Club #3)

Alexis Carlisle and her cat café, ToeBeans, have shot to fame after she came forward as a victim of a celebrity chef’s sexual harassment. When a new customer approaches to confide in her, the last thing Alexis expects is for the woman to claim they’re sisters. Unsure what to do, Alexis turns to the only man she trusts—her best friend, Noah Logan.

Computer genius Noah left
Published October 27th 2020 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Crazy Stupid Bromance, please sign up.
Alice I would take the other side. I recommend starting with the first book or even just the previous book because there's a lot of characters nad back stor…moreI would take the other side. I recommend starting with the first book or even just the previous book because there's a lot of characters nad back stories the author assumes you already know.(less)

Start your review of Crazy Stupid Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #3)
Miranda Reads
description

description

September Tier List Video is up! Check it out for all my September reads!
The Written Review

Alexis Carlisle, owner of the cat café, ToeBeans, and longtime friend, Noah, have been circling each other for...pretty much forever.

Alexis shot to fame last year when she added her #metoo voice against a celebrity chef - and since then business has been booming.

Women from all over are coming in to share their stories, join in a safe-space yoga class and so on.

Alexis approaches one particularly forlo
Warda
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 🌟

It’s clear from this book that the friends-to-lovers trope is the superior trope.

————————————

Preordered!

Friends-to-lovers trope?
More Bromance Book Club meet-ups?

Can this never end, I beg you!
Nilufer Ozmekik
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yayy!!! My favorite bookish charming wolf pack is back! They are back in town with another funny, swoon, sweet, entertaining journey!
What we have in our menu:

Noah: A nerd, emotional, smart, caring, lovable hero we may easily empathize with.

Finally good hearted, sexual assault survivor sweet, likable heroine Alexis( my main problem about the first two books was my unbearable urge to punch the annoying heroines against their faces and punish them for acting like obnoxious brats and treating those
✨ A ✨
Yo
Lyssa Kay Adams DELIVERED
review to come
___
Another book with my favourite boys featuring my favourite trope: friends-to-lovers

KEEP 'EM COMING
Kaceey
Loved, loved, loved it!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
By far the best of the series!

Welcome to book three of the Bromance series. A successful group of men (including professional athletes and singers to name a few) get together at their own book club to read and discuss romance novels. (Quite a twist from your normal man-cave, right?) The ultimate goal being to keep their relationships with their wives/girlfriends strong and healthy.

The primary focus of this latest addition is on Noah and Alexis. These two have
Susanne  Strong
Let’s hear it for the Best Bromance Book of the Bunch: “Crazy Stupid Bromance!”

This novel is filled with hysterical laughter, friendship, love and lots of swoonworthy moments sure to make you smile.
What makes “Crazy Stupid Bromance” better than its predecessors “The Bromance Book Club” and “Undercover Bromance” is that it feels like real life and is a book you can totally immerse yourself in.

Here we have Alexis Carlisle, owner of the ToeBeans cafe whose life has taken quite the turn since we
Christy
Sep 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-four-stars
4 stars

21977E42_07CD_4D35_9144_D3D8C300D626_IMG_8744

So, the heroine of this book owns a cat cafe, and it's a friends to lovers romance... I just knew this would be a great read. And it was! I've enjoyed all the 'Bromance Book Club' books and this was no exception. Noah and Alexis story was fantastic.

Alexis is a cafe owner and a sexual assault survivor. She uses her cafe to help other survivors, and though she's worked hard to move on from her assault, she's not really dated. She has a best friend named Noah that is a computer whiz. I
peachygirl
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2020
I need a few hours to process how beautiful and wholesome this book was. And my BBC boys!! 😍😍🥺

Review to come.
elena
Aug 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020
i’m a little upset i didn’t enjoy this one as much as the other two. i completely LOVED the first and second book, and i really fell for noah the moment he was described as wearing a black leather jacket. and then he was described as a computer hacker with glasses and wearing a pokemon shirt. i was SOLD. my expectations were high. my biggest issue is that i felt like i didn’t meet noah and alexis enough as individuals and as a couple. nonetheless it was a quick and fun read. sweet, corny, and cu ...more
Mara
Aug 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was so close to being a 4.5 or 5 star book, because the actual romance bit of this book was one of my favorite friends-to-lovers stories I've ever read. I really loved the way most of that relationship unfolded and I LOVED how Noah & Alexis developed their feelings & intimacy together. The struggle I have with this book is that it also has an external family conflict that I think was just too angsty for my tastes and even beyond the angst factor, I just don't think the plot had enough room ...more
Lily Herman
Jun 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
How good is the third book in Lyssa Kay Adams' Bromance Book Club series? Well, I stayed up until 2:30am reading it last night despite the fact that I have to write three different articles for work today and I DON'T EVEN CARE. I'D DO IT AGAIN. WHEN I STAN, I STAN HARD.

Admittedly I was a tad nervous going into this book because we knew only cursory things about both Alexis and Noah from the previous novels, which can be both a blessing and a curse. On top of that, friends-to-lovers stories can b
Norma
Aug 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was another fun and addictive read that had me laughing out loud and smiling almost all the way through. I love the characters and the insight into why they do what they do. I find that so refreshing seeing the men vulnerable and so in tune with their feelings and emotions. This was another great edition to the series! Can’t wait for the next one!
Bethany
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-interested
Well this was an absolute DELIGHT to read! I was already loving the series but this is definitely my favorite yet, and I breezed through it in a day! Crazy Stupid Bromance is a friends to lovers story that (unsurprisingly) includes some great meta commentary on the romance genre, is unabashedly feminist, and tackles toxic masculinity and unaddressed anger. It's also an interesting blend of laugh-out-loud funny with adorable banter, plus a meaty look working through conflict and personal trauma t ...more
Stacee
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I will gleefully read any book in this series and not even know a thing about it.

I loved Alexis and Noah. She’s stronger than she thinks and he’s gooey-er than he knows. Together they have such a supportive relationship that it was delightful reading them figure out how to progress into something new. Of course it was fun seeing the rest of the group and the club.

Plot wise, it was mostly good. I really struggled with parts of the family things that happened and found myself angry with Alexis fo
Tucker  (TuckerTheReader)

#1 The Bromance Book Club — 4.5 Stars
#2 Undercover Bromance — 3 Stars
#3 Crazy Stupid Bromance — 3.5 Stars

OMG NOAH LOGAN!!!

I repeat . . . NOAH . . . LOGAN .

I’m freaking out because that’s like TWO of my favorite male names combined together.

Give that to a ruggedly bearded handsome face; two beautiful eyes behind a pair of nerdy glasses; a great—geeky shirt, black leather jacket wearing—body, and a computer genius brain . . . I’M A GONER.

🚨 I suddenly can’t tell what
Sarina Bowen
Loved it! Inventive as always! And I can't wait to find out which couple gets the next book. Lyssa Kay Adams is such a tease!
Zoe Stewart (Zoe's All Booked)
This comes out 6 days after my birthday.

*horribly offkey singing* Happy birthday to MEEEEEE!!

A BITCH IS READY
Angelica
Aug 16, 2020 rated it liked it
I think this was my favorite in this series so far. And yet, I think I'm not going to continue the series. I don't have the patience for them.

I was so excited about the friends-to-lovers story. It's one of my favorite tropes in romance novels. And honestly, the romance part was pretty good. I liked the two main characters, Alexis and Noah, and liked their friendship. I was rooting for them all the way.

If only the story would have just focused on their romance instead of going into a bunch of oth
Wendy
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank you to Berkley Pub and NetGalley for a gifted copy of this book. All opinions are my own.

This one doesn't come out for a few months but I couldn't wait to read it. The Bromance Book Club was my favorite rom com of 2019 but I didn't love Undercover Bromance so I was worried I wouldn't like this one. Well, fear not, this one is AMAZING! Friends to Lovers is definitely one of my favorite tropes and Noah and Alexis may be one of my favorite book couples ever. Their relationship/friendship fee
Helen Power
So good! Review to come closer to release date.
Bookphenomena (Micky)
This was my favourite of the series so far. It was the loveliest friends-to-more story with a strong serious theme to underpin the comedy and banter. Noah and Alexis worked so well as a main couple rather than the side characters we’ve seen them as before.

What I enjoyed was that there was no speed in their feelings or relationship development as they’d been doing all that best friend building for the last year. I don’t want to spoil the foundational story but it was emotional and struck more tha
mina reads™️
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, contemporary
Current thoughts: 3.5 stars maybe

Pre-release thoughts:

THIS IS ALEXIS AND NOAH’S BOOK!!? FRIENDS TO LOVERS WITH THE HELP OF THE BROMANCE BOOK CLUB????? YES YES YESSS
konstantina  avouri
Jun 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
just remembered this series has a deal with Netflix and we might be getting this best friends to lovers excellence on our screens omg

RTC
Amy
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
While I’ve been a fan of this series from the start, this is definitely my favorite so far, no question! I don’t know if it’s because I’ve grown more attached to the gang or what, but I was fully invested in this one almost immediately and had the best time reading this. I mean, you have a group of macho men who read romance novels together in order to woo and understand their women better and they’re actively working on their own toxic masculinity, BIG SWOON! On top of that this one is hilariou ...more
Nina
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“He opened his arms to her. She fell into them, and it felt like coming home after a long trip. Home to a place she belonged, where she was safe and desired and cared about.”

THIS BOOK MADE MY HEART SO SOFT AND FULL AND IT WAS JUST SO FREAKING CUTE!! noah and alexis serving best friends to lovers and grumpy hero who is so so soft for the heroine excellence. please i love them so so much 🥺🤧 their snuggles, soft hugs, hand holding, noah kissing her head and dropping everything to be there for her.
Lubnaa (Romance Library)
I received an ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Note: content warning in spoiler tag at the end of review.
"Forgiveness means recognizing that you are a different person because of the pain but realizing that so are they because of the pain they caused. I think it’s deciding that the new people you are, are better people, and that together you’re worth something."
I can't believe we're being blessed with not one, but TWO bromance books in 2020!! Crazy Stupid Bromance is th
Jenn (The Book Refuge)
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an eARC of this novel from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.*

I was so excited to get an ARC for this one! I had actually JUST read Undercover Bromance a week before and then the publisher granted my wish for this one the NEXT day! Which just really made me happy. I was also on a roll of going through some of my NetGalley ARCS so it just really worked out well for me.

I was really intrigued about this one when I heard it would be about Alexis and Noah. Alexis, who we met in th
Breanna
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
THIS REVIEW & MORE → Paws and Paperbacks

4.5 stars ✨

ARC provided by Berkley through NetGalley.

Crazy Stupid Bromance is by far my favorite book in the Bromance Book Club series. Noah and Alexis are the shining stars of these books (in my opinion) and their friends-to-lovers romance was nothing short of perfection.

Everything about this book works: the characters, the plot, the chemistry, the themes. Lyssa Kay Adams has created such a well-rounded novel. It’s obviously written as a rom-com, but the
bee  ˘͈ᵕ˘͈
May 19, 2020 marked it as to-read
i may or may not have just preordered this... but friends to lovers with alexis and noah, who was one of my favorite characters in ‘undercover bromance’???? SIGN ME UP

• How To Fail at Flirting
  • Snapped (Playbook, #4)
  • Act Your Age, Eve Brown (The Brown Sisters, #3)
  • Simmer Down
  • In a Holidaze
  • Spoiler Alert
  • The Roommate
  • Red, White & Royal Blue
  • Well Played (Well Met, #2)
  • Shadow and Bone (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #1)
  • Tools of Engagement (Hot & Hammered, #3)
  • The Boy Toy
  • Shipped
  • Much Ado About You
  • The Ex Talk
  • You Have a Match
  • You Had Me at Hola
  • Mistletoe and Mr. Right (Moose Springs, Alaska #2)
Lyssa Kay Adams is the pen name of an award-winning journalist who gave up the world of telling true stories to pen emotional romances. She’s also a diehard Detroit Tigers fan who will occasionally cheer for the Red Sox because her husband is from Boston.

Lyssa lives in Michigan with her family and an anxiety-ridden Maltese who steals food and buries it around the house and who will undoubtedly be

Bromance Book Club (4 books)
  • The Bromance Book Club (Bromance Book Club, #1)
  • Undercover Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #2)
  • Isn't It Bromantic? (Bromance Book Club, #4)

Articles featuring this book