Start by marking “Expecting the Boss's Baby (Million Dollar Men #1)” as Want to Read:
Expecting the Boss's Baby (Million Dollar Men #1)

Expecting the Boss's Baby (Million Dollar Men #1)

"YOU'RE NO LONGER MY ASSISTANT. YOU'RE GOING TO BE MY WIFE!"

CEO Michael Hawkins had made an executive decision. After making his secretary, Kate Adams, pregnant in an unexpected night of passion, Michael asked for her hand. Kate didn't want to be viewed as just another business interest. Could she convince her boss she would be as indispensable in his heart as she was in h
Paperback, Silhouette Desire #1338, 192 pages
Published December 1st 2000 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about Expecting the Boss's Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Expecting the Boss's Baby

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
I was rearranging my books and came across this one. It caught my eye. So I ended up reading it. This was a very good story. I actually liked both characters. Michael was a man who had lost his mother at a young age, and ended up in the foster system, eventually at The Granger Home for Boys. Because of that loss, he had determined never to fall in love or give his heart away. For three long years, he fought feelings for his secretary, Kate, until they had too much champagne, and shared a night o ...more
Emily
One night of passion with his secretary led CEO Michael Hawkins to brushing it off as a mistake and returning their attention to a professional relationship. What he had not planned on was his secretary to become pregnant, when she ups and quits with no explanation he has to figure out how to get her back.

Kate knew Michael had a reputation of being known as the Tin Man when it came to everything in his life, how could you live life with no heart? When Michael discovers she is pregnant, she sees
Jenny
CEO spends the night with his secretary and she ends up pregnant. They get married for the baby but she wants his heart as well. Hero is emotionally closed off because of his awful crappy childhood but Kate and their baby melt his cold heart. Super romantic read! Hero was vulnerable and loving and u could tell he really loved Kate. The scene at the hospital when Kate almost lost her baby was very emotional. Epilogue with their daughter was heartwarming! Amazing book, totally recommend!
Sruthi
I like vulnerable Heroes , and this guy just made me swoon . He is emotionally closed up coz of his dark,lonely childhood . h is H's very attractive secretary and one night of passion results in accidental pregnancy . H doesn't want his child to grow up the way he did, illegitimate & alone with his mother , so he insists they get married .

He is clueless when it comes to stuff like love , marriage or home .How do you think he proposes ? He brings his financial statement and gives it to her .
Cherise
thadine
Apr 08, 2012 thadine rated it it was ok
Kate Adams has worked as Michael Hawkins' assistant for 3 years. 2 1/2 months ago they had a night of loving, followed by a morning of regret and back-pedalling on Michael's part. Kate discovers she is pregnant and tries to find out Michael's feelings for her by telling him that she has fallen for him (without informing him of the pregnancy). He tells her he doesn't believe in love, so she quits her job and leaves. Michael eventually guesses that Kate may be pregnant, so he confronts her and she ...more
Tia
Aug 20, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it
After a night of passion between the hero and heroine, who actually happen to be boss and secretary, a pregnancy occurs. When the hero learns of this, he wants to marry her for the babies sake. The heroine isn't too impressed with this because she wants his undying love and is going to try and get it.

Great read.
Jessica
Jun 11, 2017 Jessica rated it liked it
Shelves: novels, romance, harlequin
It's much more detailed than the manga, of course. More important scenes were cut from the manga, can't say this was better since the feeling is the same :)
Peggy Parsons
May 13, 2015 Peggy Parsons rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
This one's a big ole' FIVE. Michael fights his attraction to his assistant because she's the best assistant ever. But too much champagne and celebrating one night led to Kate finding herself pregnant. Michael was an orphan growing up in the Granger Home for boys. His past tells him he would be a terrible husband and father and it's best to keep his heart guarded. Knowing this, Kate just quits her job, walks away without any explanation. But Michael guesses and confronts her. He would never let a ...more
Rebecca
Jul 04, 2015 Rebecca rated it really liked it
8.3/10

This was unlike any harlequin or entangled book I have ever read. those kind of books have a certain feel to them that is very mature but really only focuses on the main character and doesn't have many subplots. There was nothing else going except the couple it's about. But this was different. It showed the light in the other characters specifically Dylan. That made me want to read about him even if I don't know he has a book.

This book was phenomenal since I don't usually like these types
Mlleelizabeth
Jun 15, 2013 Mlleelizabeth rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Vera
Apr 06, 2015 Vera rated it it was amazing
I have read several books by Leanne Banks before, and enjoyed this one just as much. This was a great romance, that had a few unexpected parts.

Would recommend to others.
Kaycee ❤️
3 STARS!

It was a quick read. I enjoyed it and I adored both Michael and Kate. They were absolutely perfect for each other.
Shely R
Shely R rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2015
Stacey
Stacey rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2014
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
May 17, 2014
S
S rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2010
Janet
Janet rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2016
Madisen
Madisen rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2013
Denise
Denise rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2012
Laurie Gold
Laurie Gold rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2010
Beth
Beth rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2014
Diamond
Diamond rated it it was ok
Apr 01, 2017
Rachael Albert
Rachael Albert rated it liked it
Oct 09, 2016
Esther
Esther rated it liked it
Nov 27, 2013
Colleen (NerdyWoman) Kayter
Colleen (NerdyWoman) Kayter rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2008
BookAddict
BookAddict rated it did not like it
Jul 21, 2015
Hong
Hong rated it it was ok
Jun 17, 2017
mary beth bourgeois
mary beth bourgeois rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2015
Jelle
Jelle rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Boss Man (The Tycoon Club #2)
  • Inherited: One Child (Billionaires and Babies, #6)
  • The Boss's Baby
  • Once Touched, Never Forgotten
  • To Love, Honor and Betray
  • Mistress to the Marquis
  • His Baby Surprise (Bachelors and Babies, #6)
  • Bossman's Baby Scandal (Kings of the Boardroom #1)
  • The Millionaire Boss's Baby
  • Behind the Palace Walls
  • The Millionaire's Pregnant Mistress
  • Seduced: The Unexpected Virgin (The Takeover, #2)
  • Pride & a Pregnancy Secret (Diamonds Down Under, #2)
  • Playboy Boss, Pregnancy of Passion
  • Married to His Business
  • Hidden Love
  • Fortune's Forbidden Woman (Dakota Fortunes, #6)
  • Surrendering All But Her Heart
Leanne Banks was born on 14 May 1959 in Roanoke, Virginia, USA. She holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology, which she claims she can only use on fictional characters. When her first book was published in 1991, she used the money from her advance to take her family to Disney World.

Leanne is known for telling a story with strong emotion, characters with whom everyone can relate, a kick of hot sensua
More about Leanne Banks...

Million Dollar Men (3 books)
  • Millionaire Husband (Million Dollar Men #2; Man of the Month #148)
  • The Millionaire's Secret Wish (Million Dollar Men #3)