Start by marking “Billionaire's Proposition (Dynasties: The Elliotts #1)” as Want to Read:
Billionaire's Proposition (Dynasties: The Elliotts #1)

Billionaire's Proposition

(Dynasties: The Elliotts #1)

Billionaire's Proposition by Leanne Banks released on Jan 10, 2006 is available now for purchase. ...more
Paperback, Silhouette Desire #1699, 192 pages
Published January 10th 2006 by Silhouette Desire (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Billionaire's Proposition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Billionaire's Proposition

Start your review of Billionaire's Proposition (Dynasties: The Elliotts #1)
Chrizette
Dec 18, 2009 rated it really liked it
I needed a little break . . . and what a sweet little break this was! I have forgotten how good these little books can make one feel :) No terribly difficult storyline . . . just a man, a woman and a love story. What could be better :)
Elisabeth
Jun 29, 2010 rated it it was amazing
This book was very light reading and funny. Couldn't put it down.
karen
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ericka is a joy, a fighter, a take no prisoners, knows what she wants. You go girl. Gannon on he other hand thinks too much what others think. When that backfires and he is losing the love of his life ( he does not know it yet), his uncle Daniel’s words of wisdom wakes him up.
Ericka and Gannon compliment each other and are soul mates as well ask knowing what each other feels.
This seems like a great series. I am looking forward to reading the other books in the series and seeing what happens wi
Ana C
Sep 05, 2020 rated it liked it
3 1/2.. ia ser um 4 1/2.. mas o final foi tosco
Gwen Walker
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read!!

I can hardly wait to read the other book. The Elliotts are an interesting family, I'm ready for book three
Kimberly
Jun 19, 2011 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: contemporary romance readers
Since this is a Silhouette Desire book, there are not glaring edit mistakes.
The book was ok. It was an average contemporary romance. Here's the get down. This is the first in a line of books about one very wealthy publishing family and their quest for love. The first book involves the eldest son of the eldest son, Gannon. Gannon is one of the editors at Pulse. He had an affair with Erika over a year ago. Gannon broke it off because there were rumors about the two of them. Gannon now has to get
Merve
Aug 14, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
well I am in love with this series. Every book getting better and better, except you don't count where ı just wanted to strangle Gallon. He acts like a boy, cant decide anything, so immature, in the end he finds the right way but so much pain for Erica.I just wanted to kill him. Bloody.
Gallon is an editor like Erica they got involved sexually. They keep it secret until gossips react their ear that they had been seen, Gallon says it is bad publishy and we must end this .
After one year he comes
Barb
Nov 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Gannon Elliott never expected to become a father just to hire an editor for his magazine. But the billionaire had been bred to compete and win, like all in the Elliott dynasty, and now to win a challenge, he needed the best--his ex-lover Erika Layven.
More than anything, Erika wanted a baby, and the way she saw it, Gannon, who'd ruined her for any other man, owed her. It didn't matter that his green eyes drew her like a bee to honey, that his killer bod put sinful thoughts in her head. She'd simp
Makii
Oct 13, 2014 rated it liked it
"—Te quiero, Erika —repitió
él—. Te quiero porque me haces reír, porque me haces pensar, porque me haces sentir cosas que nunca creí que pudiera llegar a sentir. Sé que estas cosas no se me dan muy bien, pero tú siempre has sido una mujer paciente, y estoy seguro de que puedo aprender a amar si tú me enseñas."

Como que le falta un poco para ser mejor historia! Tiene buena base, pero todo pasa demasiado rapido!

Esperemos mejoren las proximas!

Gannon♥
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Jul 31, 2010 rated it liked it
Know what upset me about this book and the sixth book (I read them out of order), the guys call all the shots. When. How. Where. If.

It's disgustingly sexist. I know most of these books are that way, it's probably PMS but I long for a book where the woman has the power for a change!! It is fiction afterall, right?
Tomiri
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Orribile, obbrobrioso inizio di saga. Non si capisce assolutamente chi è figlio di chi e la narrazione è tutta un susseguirsi di 'il giorno dopo' 'due giorni dopo' 'quattro giorni dopo'. Tutte frasi fatte scrivibili in altro modo. Per fortuna che gli altri sono meglio. ...more
ChicaLectora
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was ok
3 x 1 le decian....
Pienso que si hubiera sido el primer libro que leia de la serie probablemente no la hubiera seguido, bastante inconclusa la historia, lamentablemente.
Pero algunos otros libros de la serie si valen la pena.
Mem
Mar 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
D1699 Jan06 The Elliotts: Cannon Elliott is in a competition to become the CEO of the publishing corporation his grandfather started. He needs Erika Layven, the best--but his ex-lover, to win the competition.
Kace | The Booknerd
This was an enjoyable way to pass the time on a lazy afternoon, and I'd be interested in reading more from the series. ...more
Pam
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-desire
Thought is was great. Both characters were awesome. I love the series
Bea Sigman
Michelle
Nov 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Nebijok
  • All Dressed in White (Under Suspicion, #3)
  • Juodvilkio dvaras
  • Aklas pasimatymas
  • One Night Heir (By His Royal Decree, #1)
  • The Secrets She Carried
  • A Night of Living Dangerously
  • The Sheikh's Prize (A Bride for a Billionaire #2)
  • Desert Prince, Bride of Innocence (Pregnant Brides #1)
  • Ready for Love (Gansett Island, #3)
  • Fool for Love (Gansett Island, #2)
  • Maid for Love (Gansett Island, #1)
  • Barakuda: knyga apie moterį, kuri norėjo daugiau
  • The Santangeli Marriage
  • Rapture (Fallen, #4)
  • His Best Mistake
  • Storia di una moderna Cenerentola
  • Kažkas naujo, arba 47A
Leanne Banks was born on 14 May 1959 in Roanoke, Virginia, USA. She holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology, which she claims she can only use on fictional characters. When her first book was published in 1991, she used the money from her advance to take her family to Disney World.

Leanne is known for telling a story with strong emotion, characters with whom everyone can relate, a kick of hot sensua

Dynasties: The Elliotts (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Taking Care of Business (Dynasties: The Elliotts #2)
  • Cause for Scandal (Dynasties: The Elliotts #3)
  • The Forbidden Twin (Dynasties: The Elliotts #4)
  • Mr. and Mistress (Dynasties: The Elliotts #5)
  • Heiress Beware (Dynasties: The Elliotts #6)
  • Under Deepest Cover (Dynasties: The Elliotts #7)
  • Marriage Terms (Dynasties: The Elliotts #8)
  • The Intern Affair (Dynasties: The Elliotts #9)
  • Forbidden Merger (Dynasties: The Elliotts #10)
  • The Expectant Executive (Dynasties: The Elliotts #11)