Start by marking “What Do You Regret? (What Do You, #2)” as Want to Read:
What Do You Regret? (What Do You, #2)

What Do You Regret?

(What Do You #2)

Cole
Regrets, I have many in my life, but the top two regrets haunt me every day.
One is the future I stole from my sister, Claire, because of a car accident I caused.
The second? Grace.
I was six years old when I met the love of my life. I didn’t know. How could I?
After years of my life being filled with Grace, grace itself became my regret.
My sister always said, “The past
Paperback

To ask other readers questions about What Do You Regret?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Do You Regret?

Start your review of What Do You Regret? (What Do You, #2)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Awesome! The twins remind me of Mason and Logan from Fallen Crest.

Sometimes I hate in books when someone is being blackmailed because it always seems to me that whatever the person is blackmailing the other person for (whether money or some other form of payment), that payment often seems way worse than whatever would happen if the blackmail was used. Especially considering the blackmailer would just keep coming back for more as long as he/she has the blackmail material.

Despite the fact that
ABookLover73
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2019
FIVE EMOTIONAL STARS for Grace and Cole !!!

This is the second book that I've read by K. Dosal McLendon and I absolutely adore her writing style and storylines.

"What Do You See?" is an emotional wrecking ball.

But, this one...

...is much more.

"What Do You Regret?" is a deep and emotional romance book about one actual theme which is cyberbullying.

This book will make you laugh and cry but it also will give you the best time which only can give you a book like this one.

If you're looking for the
Stormi (Bewitched Reader)
What Do You Regret? is the second standalone in the What Do You series and it is just as good as the first book, What Do You See? Cole and Grace's second chance romance was filled with pain and regret and hope that had me glued to my kindle from start to finish. There was no denying the connection between #Crace with the amount of chemistry and passion between them. I adore the characters that K. Dosal McLendon has created and can't help but be a little impatient to get my hands on Liam's book.
Meredith
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore K. Dosal McLendon's books. Her stories are always MORE than just simple romance. What Do You Regret? left me speechless. The way that she writes with such intensity, makes you feel every word. She always creates a story that has a message, and I really felt that in this book. It was a unique and beautiful journey of self discovery, survival, self reflection and love. This story will tug at your heart strings like no other book that you've read. I fell in love with Grace and ...more
Nicole Fiorina
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has a piece of me that I'll never get back. And I'm okay with that. By far my favorite read by K. Dosal McLendon. Oh, and Liam is mine. I called him before anyone. And calling fictional characters is totally a thing.
Allyson
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My goodness ... This is the second book that follows Cole and Grace. Once again Kassy ( I hope that's right ) has wrote another great book that has you sitting back asking " what would I do if this happened". This book has cyber bullying and the affects it has to people's lives. It took my awhile to warm up to Cole, half the time I wanted to punch him. Grace ..poor poor Grace all she took and how it affected her. So glad she finally let her strong side show!! As always the other characters ...more
Emily ~ breatheeasybooks
What do you regret?
Regret can be a huge force in our lives, causing pain and bringing us to our knees. It can tear us down and break us, but it can also help us become stronger from the pain. Its how we handle it and what we take away from it that makes the difference.

In the first book of the series, we met Claire and her brothers, an incredibly close-knit set of triplets. In this installment, we are reintroduced to Cole, one of Claire’s brothers. Seeing him front and center in his own story
Yours Truly, Diana *The Evil Witch*
Captivating Follow-Up Novel with Serious Messages
*e-book generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review*

"[...] golden eyes, slick blood-red hair, a killer body, and a shy smile on her lips." (I just see Kat McNamara lol)

description

“Share my body and my mind with you
That's all over now
Did what I had to do
'Cause you're so far past me now
[…] Shared my body and my mind with you
That's all over now
I did what I had to do
I could see you leaving now.”

Cruel World - Lana Del Rey

This is my second
Lager & Lefse Book Blog
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m at a loss for words, and that doesn’t usually happen very often. Let’s see if I can make sense of everything. I read What Do You See and felt for Claire and Jake, but it was her brother, Cole, that had me the most intrigued. So, I was extremely happy to hear that he was getting his own book.

Let me ask you this. Do you believe in soulmates? Love at first sight? Cole Raynolds met ‘his’ person when he was six years old. What he didn’t know is that the fiery redhead, Grace, may not always be
Amazeballs Book Addicts
What Do You Regret? is a good emotional read. It's book two in the What Do You series but it can be read as a standalone. Each book covers a Raynold triplet. Cole, Claire, and Liam are super close siblings and they look out for each other. This book is Cole's story. Grace and Cole have a past that didn't end well. Cole and Grace's paths cross again and the connection is still there. Both try to fight the connection but they slowly reconnect. I loved how Cole wore his heart on his sleeve but I ...more
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thought What Do You See? left me an emotional wreck, but What Do You Regret? DESTROYED ME! This story broke my heart, but it slowly mended it back together. I was yelling at the characters so many times. I was so invested in this story. I knew from the moment I met Cole that I would fall in love with him and I definitely did. Maybe even more so after reading this book.

Cole and Grace’s story was heartbreaking, emotional and truly beautiful. I loved their relationship, both the good and the
Bozena
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
WOW! That was a very intense and emotional story.
I loved it and I really needed it
This heartbreaking story describes the consequences of cyberbullying at school but also throughout the adult life.
"Bullying has no age limit"
I don't think many people realize how serious the consequences are and how often it happens every day.
How destructive that can affect someone's life.
But this book is also a beautiful story about love that can survive all difficulties and separations.
Can you meet the love
Athena
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

I love second chance romances and if you do too, this is a MUST read!!! What Do You Regret was beautiful, but heartbreaking. I loved how Cole and Grace's relationship began from a childhood friendship and grew to more as young lovers. It was unfortunate what caused them to separate in the first place, but I was rooting for them to reconnect. You could clearly see the love that they still harboured for each other, despite the passage of time.

This book not only focused on their love
Xanthi patera
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
“They say you only find love once, true love. Now I just hope that’s a lie. Because even if I didn’t truly understand the word at such a young age, I know it was real. It was true. It was love, and it consumed me. I’m going to find love again. That’s a promise, and this time, I’m not walking away.”
LaToya Toney
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

This was a new to me author and I'm so glad I took a chance on this book. Grace and Cole's story was a beautiful one. This book touched my heart and I will forever remember these amazing characters.
Karla Lopez
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was just amazing. This is the second book in the What Do You series and it was just as amazing as the first. I love Claire’s story (first book) and what it teaches you, BUT Cole was a dream. He really stole my heart. I love the way he is with his siblings and Grace.
At first the angst and the enemies to lovers was so good. There’s this one liner that I can’t say, BUT I can’t forget about. I literally wanted to smack Cole, but then what Grace does to prove her point and retaliates was
Mia Kun
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing

What do you regret was a 5+ reading!

I loved every sentence of it so where do I even start?
With Cole obviously! Oh my God, he was a perfect mix of macho alpha male, funny brother and caring boyfriend.
Dani
Dec 20, 2019 rated it liked it
I was offered a copy of What Do You Regret in exchange for an honest review. While I thought the writing was great and the story had a lot of potential, I could not connect with the characters. I did not like Grace at all, I felt that she was childish, immature, and weak. Cole had every right to hate her. I don't understand why a girl who was surrounded with love and grew up wealthy would quickly resort to (view spoiler) ...more
Stacie R.
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cole was six years old when he met the love of his life, and at seventeen he lost her. The girl with the fiery red hair caught his eye from the first time he saw her, and Grace was just as captivated by Cole. What started off as a friendship blossomed into a love for the ages. One night, things changed and the bullying that Grace endured was too much to handle. In order to keep Grace from the cyber bullies, her family isolated her, and she never got to say goodbye to Cole, leaving him ...more
Courtney
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cole and Grace have this beautiful once in a lifetime love that is hard to find and even more difficult to keep. They are true soulmates and it has been that way since they were six years old and became best friends. One day a horrible event took place that made Grace a target of bullying and it became so bad she felt as if she were drowning and didn’t know how to cope with all these emotions, so she pushes Cole away and this ends their perfect love. Cole being heartbroken swears he will never ...more
Marie (daffodilbookshelf)
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
An illegally made sex tape devastates the lives of two seventeen year olds. Grace is thrown into deep despair and must battle to regain her emotional strength. Cole feels rejected by Grace and vows never to open his heart again. When they cross paths three years later, their hearts can't help but reach out to one another. But the past often does not stay buried. This time will they stand and fight together or will they let hurt win and spend their lives in regret?

This is book two in the series
Jasna Vegar
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I still remember my feelings when I read What do you see? and now after I have read What do you regret? I have the same feelings. I missed these triplets . I just love how Kassy writes and how she puts in every romance some everyday problems. In this book we meet Cole again and Grace, the love of his life. But this is not only a story about teenage/college love, this is so much more. It deals with actual problems and it is cyber bullying this time. In this book you will see how this problem ...more
bookspaced
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 read

I‘ve been waiting impatiently for Cole and Grace‘s story and Kassandra did not disappoint me. Her writing is amazing just like in her first novel.

Cole is just one of the best bookboyfriends you can think of.

The book starts of with a cold hearted Cole meeting the love of his life, who broke his heart years ago, again. During the course of the book whe get a few glimpses of what happens when the sextape of Grace and Cole leaked and how both of them dealt with the outcome of that.

This
Lexi
Nov 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Just..wow. K. Dosal Mclendon always manages to take a love story and put so much feeling and deeper messages within. I devoured this last night and did not put it down until I finished! I have been highly anticipating this since I finished What Do You See?. If you haven’t read it yet there is still time before this one releases! Cole and Grace’s story is one you don’t want to miss! This book was captivating, sweet, a little angsty, and had such an important message that is so important now more ...more
Brooke
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Received an ARC for a review
I thought this was a very cute story. I would classify it more as a young adult novel since there were no explicit scenes. I wish Casey would have included more about a certain thing that happened in the book in more detail. But, overall, a solid read :)
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
I'm going to start by saying I did not wait months to review this book after reading. Goodreads decided to erase another review. So I had to find my review on Amazon and repost.

I love Cole and Grace! What Do You Regret may only be book two in the What Do You Do series but it's my favorite! Cole and Grace's story was emotional and raw, and a rollercoaster that I loved every second of. McLendon really played with my emotions with this book. I cried and cried and loved every second of doing so.
Jessica Wannamaker
Love lost

Grace is going to university after having three years of her life on a different path. Three years where she stayed away from her ex her high school sweetheart and three years without cyberspace. She wasn't expecting to run into him, nor how cold he'd be and how much that would affect her.

Cole: she wasn't supposed to be here. She had run away. She had abandoned their love, relationship and didn't fight for them. He didn't know her struggles and he didn't care o so he reminded himself.
Bree Shearer
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just loved the second installment of this series. I was completely emotional reading the first book What Do You See, and I didn’t think that I could experience just as many emotions in What Do You Regret, but man was I wrong.

Cole and Grace’s story is phenomenal. I love a good dose of drama in a romance novel and K. Dosal McLendon delivered with the blackmailing/cyberbullying storyline. Add in the characters flaws and vulnerabilities and I was completely engrossed in their relationship.

I had so
Kaitlyn Matthews
What do you Regret is a favorite of mine in this series. I struggled to put this book down when I needed to and fell in love with their story. Cole and Grace and their life long friendship and love in high school to the point of planning their future together in college when thing take a turn. You wonder what will happen and just don’t want to stop reading until you find out. Can’t wait for the next book in the series.
Mia
ARC REVIEW

Inspirational.

Not a lot of books have the power to change my mind on the world, to make me see what they want me to see, to inspire me to be or do something, and yet, every book I have read so far by this author does just that.

‘What Do You Regret?’ by K Dosal Mclendon is a very inspirational book with the power to show you the ugly and the beauty of this world, the power to give you a reality check and yet hold your hand while you dream in this world, a world that is too easy to love
« previous 1 3 next »

• Even When I'm Gone (Stay with Me, #2)
  • Rejected (Imperfectly Perfect, #2)
  • Chase the Butterflies
  • Now Open Your Eyes (Stay with Me, #3)
  • Stay with Me (Stay with Me, #1)
  • Throttled (Dirty Air, #1)
  • Hometown Heartless
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • The Sound of Salvation (Deliverance #1)
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
  • The Trouble with Gravity
  • Tangled (Emerson Falls Book 1)
  • Flawed (Imperfectly Perfect, #1)
  • Forever My Saint (All The Pretty Things #3)
  • For Three Seconds
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • Warrior Blue
K. Dosal Mclendon is a New Adult, Contemporary Romance writer. She lives in the Gulf coast with her amazing husband and their two energetic boys. When she is not writing or reading, she enjoys going to the beach and looking for new adventures.

What Do You (2 books)
  • What Do You See? (What Do You, #1)