Start by marking “Finish What You Started (Memphis Blues #1)” as Want to Read:
Finish What You Started (Memphis Blues #1)

Finish What You Started

(Memphis Blues #1)

Tyler Johansen, catcher for the Memphis Blues, always promised himself he would complete his bachelor’s degree. But his online professor is a real pain in the ass.

When Professor Harper Manning is forced to bend the rules for one of her students just because he’s a professional athlete, she’s pissed. Entitled jerk.

Unfortunately he’s the sexiest entitled jerk she’s ever come
Published October 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Finish What You Started, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finish What You Started

Start your review of Finish What You Started (Memphis Blues #1)
Desirae
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
Yeah, this is another one I just couldn’t get in with.

One, the heroine has little personality. She’s so wishy washy. I went along with the fact that she had the emotional commence of a tween, until the end. That big drama seen before the characters truly find they belong? Yeah, it was ridiculous. She was ridiculous everything that goes wrong with her she loses her ish, then literally 5 minutes later is like it’s fine...everything is fine.

At least with him, we saw his journey. Although, his end d
Alice Moon
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was ok
The blurb sounded interesting first time when I signed up for this book. Unfortunately just the blurb is interesting. The idea of the teacher who fall in love with her student seems like a dangerous situation. But in this book was just boring. The all "I can't be with you because you're my student, but I really like you so ok let's be together" could have been written in 5 pages.

I know I sound mean but that's what I felt after I finished the book. The teacher has no personality, she isn't strong
Kari Hansen
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tyler left college to play baseball before he finished his degree and although he doesn’t regret it he wants to complete his. With the schedule his career demands he has decided to take the course online never expecting that he would clash with the teacher he has never met.

Harper doesn’t believe that any student should receive what she perceives as preferential treatment especially a professional athlete. Even though they are like oil and water there is no denying the chemistry between them but
ElizrdbthSpeaks
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
in KU if you have that service. a new author to me, and i do look forward to seeing what else Alexandra does write in the future. great book cover. curious why they are so reviews, i did try to write a review a while back and it was not available on Amazon to review??! came out in late October. interesting character. well written. neat writing style. medium length ... it is book 1 so it will have more in this series. look forward to those soon enough, i hope?
Laurie
Oct 30, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Andrea Thompson
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a very quick reading, sweet romance (with some intense heat at times) between Tyler and Harper. I enjoyed their age-appropriate chemistry (many might worry about this with it being student / teacher taboo) and the way the story came together. A good read!
Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews
An avid fan of sports romances, I was super excited to read Finish What You Started. This Alexandra Evans book is everything I enjoy in such a book.

It's about a teacher and student romance. Well, sort of. Tyler takes the class online, but Harper is still his teacher. I enjoy the way the two naturally gravitate towards one another. Their tale is full of temptation and want, while they fight their forbidden feelings. There's hot phone sex, hiding their relationship, and secret moments.

Tyler's a pr
Mom Seeks Smut
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I LOVE catching debut novels from authors it’s kind of like being in on the secret before the big reveal.

✔️sports romance
✔️Teacher/student (with female in dominant role!!)
✔️secret love affair
✔️sexy

Hero is a professional athlete that was never able to complete his college degree due to his job. He decides to take online courses to finally finish he’s degree like he always promised himself he would. Turns out his online professor is as hot as she is hot-headed. Such a fun read!
Kelly woods
Michael Hurt
Bryan Vice
Shirley Ann

• Enemies
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Awk-Weird (Ice Knights, #2)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1)
  • Love Her or Lose Her (Hot & Hammered, #2)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • Regretting You
  • The Rebel King (All the King's Men #2)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Wait for Me
  • Maybe This Christmas
  • Twist of Fate (Heartbreaker Bay, #8.5)
  • Disarm (The Dumonts, #2)
  • The Princess Plan (A Royal Wedding, #1)
  • Breaking the Fall (Breaking #5)
Alexandra enjoys writing contemporary romances with hot heroes and strong heroines, centered on her favorite sport: baseball.

A former research scientist, Alexandra spends her free time taking care of her husband, teenage daughter, and two doge, a Papillon named Percy, and a St. Bernard mix named Bongo.