Start by marking “The Dark Deliverance: A Paranormal Vampire Series (The Chosen Coven #3)” as Want to Read:
The Dark Deliverance: A Paranormal Vampire Series (The Chosen Coven #3)

The Dark Deliverance: A Paranormal Vampire Series

(Chosen Coven #3)

Mercy is barely holding on after losing her coven, who sacrificed themselves to save her life. But even in death, Caleb opens a path for Mercy to rediscover the ancient power that once revived her after she died the first time on Gallows Hill in 1692.

To find the magic she needs to bring back her coven, Mercy and Dorian journey to a desolate island off the coast of Barbados
Published October 31st 2019 by Fifth Element Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Dark Deliverance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dark Deliverance

Start your review of The Dark Deliverance: A Paranormal Vampire Series (The Chosen Coven #3)
Natalie
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the third installment in the Dark Awakening series and it certainly did not disappoint!
In this book the series kicks off with a bang. Witches and werewolves battle together to save the world, but will they succeed?

Mercy's meets new enemies in this book and has much to do to protect the ones she loves.
I've loved this series so much and really hope there will be some spin off books to accompany this story. I love the characters and the world in which they live.
If you love vampires and su
Paula (pastbookish)
5/5 would recommend this book!!!

I don’t know where to start.. so apologies if my review will turn out jumbled. LOL and i’ll try not to spoil!

Okay, so.. if you were like me, who was able to read the first two books of this trilogy (The Dark Awakening & The Dark Underworld) you would understand why i’d say that this is the best book in the series!

Not only is the story good, but the twists and turns you get in almost each chapter is amazing! Some parts were partly predictable, some parts i was
Christina Kaye
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In this third installment of The Chosen Coven Series, Blade takes us on another adventure through a world she has so masterfully created in the town of East Greenwich. In The Dark Deliverance, Mercy has just lost nearly everyone she loves to a death spell cast by her archnemesis, Maurice, and his powerful witch allies. With only Dorian and a handful of her supernatural friends, Mercy seeks out Maurice in an effort to end his reign of terror and once again save mankind. Maurice has grown gluttono ...more
Laura M. Morales
This third and last book of the Chosen Coven Series is just... WOW!! I am so in love with Maurice now that D.L. Blade did an splendid job writing some chapters from his point of view. Once you read the book, you can judge whether I am right or crazy about being obsessed with this guy...
And, Mercy... Oh my! She is my new hero!
Beginning to end, a, for sure, page turner.
BookObsessWithJess
Firstly, I am so thankful to have been contacted by Blade to read her thrilling series! She has been such a joy to speak to and her writing has really grown to something that should be shared with all readers!

Mercy is a new favorite heroine of mine. She is sassy, vulnerable, full of wit, and just a powerhouse witch. From the beginning Blade's story of Mercy and how she came to be really grabbed me. It was refreshing to read an adventure unlike any I had ever read. Today you may read multiple boo
Angela Carter
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Supernatural thriller

This is the third and final book of this series and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading supernatural stories. Mercy continues learning about her past and her gift. Dorian, Joel and Lily help Mercy with her quest to rid the world of evil. Each of the characters help bring this story to life. The story grabs you from the beginning and has you eagerly turning the pages until the end.
Becca
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book!!! I had so many emotions reading it, love, hate, being terrified, and a great way to end. Blade ended the series perfectly!
Mary Dean
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I need to catch my breath after this book. But not just this book. I need to catch my breath after this series. Talk about an adventure! D.L. Blade took readers on an amazing adventure of self discovery. And she knocked it out of the park with this third book. This conclusion to the series, which I am not ready to accept is over, is a gem. The book dives right where The Dark Underworld left off. It didn't take long to be back into the world of Mercy and her friends as they faught evil Maurice an ...more
Elizabeth Galindo
The Dark Deliverance is yet another fantastic addition to the Chosen Coven series. Mercy gets in even deeper in this book, and you will enjoy going along for the ride. Once again Blade has a way with words that suck you right into the plot and keeps you wanting more. This was an outstanding conclusion to the story of Mercy and her loved ones.
Stop what you’re doing and read this book!
Daisy Sauceda
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well Mercy is back and she is on a mission! She is still reeling from the loss of her coven. Dorian is no longer a vampire and is willing to do anything to protect Mercy. So Mercy now has all the power elements since her coven is gone. She has to figure out how she is going to get rid of Maurice. But she is struggling with all the power inside of her. She finds a way to release the extra power her body is housing. What is that going to cost her? Even with out the extra power she is freaking stro ...more
Angie Cottingham
This was the perfect ending to this amazingly sweet, yet utterly terrifying trilogy. D.L. Blade did an amazing job with all the aspects of these books and I look forward to seeing what she comes up with in the future.
Pat Labrie
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an amazing end to the series. Sad that it's over. I absolutely loved this book. ...more
Cayla
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
D.L. Blade does it again with her third and final book. I received this whole series from the author herself and I just want to say how much I loved this vampire/witch series and am so glad I was able to read this final 3rd book before release date, which is tomorrow on Halloween!!
Mercy just lost her coven and wants to get them back somehow. She cant live without them (well she can but prefers them to still be alive) All she has left is Dorian which he tries to help her to get the coven back. T
Coco.V
Nov 15, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (11/15/2019)! 🎁
Anne Barker
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank you so much D.L Blade for sending me an ebook of The Dark Deliverance. What an ending to a really amazing trilogy.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I can’t say too much because I don’t want to spoil it. I flew through this book so fast!! I’m still #teamcaleb but I also love Dorian. The ending had me screaming.

I would never have discovered this series if it was for @goodreads. I am so glad I decided to give it a go. There is a ton of action and surprises and of course you can’t forget romance.

A series about vam
Kristine Stewart
And she did it again! DL Blade wraps up the trilogy of witches, vampires, and werewolves with an intensity that makes you beg for more yet feel completely satisfied with the fate of your favorite characters. The Dark Awakening introduces you to the characters and builds the world of the undead, the magical, and the hunky beasts. Then the Dark Underworld elevates the story and captures your attention with a story of love, obsession, and family. The Dark Deliverance brings the story to a close wit ...more
Julie - One Book More

This is the third book in The Chosen Coven series. The story begins where The Dark Underworld left off. Mercy has gained all of her coven’s powers since they sacrificed themselves to save her. Now, Mercy is determined to resurrect them. However, this is no easy feat. She must figure out how Caleb brought her back and try to do the same.

To make matters worse, the evil Maurice is intent on world domination, and his plans are starting to come to fruition. Mer
Amy
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Dark Deliverance concludes the Chosen Coven trilogy. I have enjoyed this whole series and I believe this one is my favorite of the three books. It was great catching up with Mercy and see where she was going to end up.

I am giving The Dark Deliverance five plus stars. I recommend it for readers who enjoy young adult, paranormal and fantasy books. They will want to start with the first book and read the series in order. They will not be disappointed.

I received The Dark Deliverance from the a
Sophie Koufes
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Dark Deliverance: Urban Paranormal Fantasy (The Chosen Coven Book 3) is the epic ending to this young adult urban paranormal fantasy series. A stellar piece of writing crafted with sorcery, suspense and mystery. I absolutely loved getting a few chapters told in Maurice point of view. So sad to see it end, but im so looking forward to reading the spin off series which is about supporting character Desiree. One of the best young adult urban paranormal fantasy series i've ever read. ...more
Sarah Davila
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love love LOVED it! So honored to narrate this audiobook too! It was so intense! Mercy is such a Badass and I would NOT want to mess with her!
Heaven Leis
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. I love the whole series and am so glad I read it. I highly recommend this if you like the supernatural world. It is an amazing trilogy.
Amanda
Mar 01, 2020
Kim Floyd
Nov 05, 2020
D.L. Blade
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Barbara Duell
Mar 04, 2020
Tamara
Jul 31, 2019

• The Gifted School
  • The Autoimmune Protocol Meal Prep Cookbook: Weekly Meal Plans and Nourishing Recipes That Make Eating Healthy Quick  Easy
  • Thin Ice (Alaska Wild Mysteries, #1)
  • The Little Fir Tree: From an original story by Hans Christian Andersen
  • The Heart of a Hero: (A Love Struck Bad Boys Romance)
  • Inked Passions: (A Love Struck Bad Boys Romance)
  • The Rival
  • The Big Brain Teasers Book for Kids: Boredom Busting Math, Picture and Logic Puzzles (Woo! Jr. Kids Activities Books)
  • Alesha the Acrobat Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Showtime Fairies, #3)
  • The Scotch Royals (Scotch #3)
  • The Grace Year
  • The Christmas Pact
  • Cuffed (Everyday Heroes, #1)
  • Lucky Dogs: Shake Paws
  • Through the Wall
  • Olympia the Games Fairy (Rainbow Magic Special Edition)
  • The Roommates
  • The Scotch Queen (Scotch #2)
D.L. Blade grew up in southern California, but relocated to Colorado with her family in 2014.

She always loved writing, concentrating on poetry rather than prose when she was younger. That changed however, when she had a dream one night and decided to create a story about it.

In her spare time, D.L. enjoys a wide variety of hobbies, including reading, and attending rock concerts. She also enjoys vi

Chosen Coven (3 books)
  • The Dark Awakening (The Chosen Coven #1)
  • The Dark Underworld: A Paranormal Vampire Series (The Chosen Coven #2)